Poll

Who has the better Back Double Bicep

Wes
78 (86.7%)
Bhank
12 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep  (Read 43722 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep
« Reply #475 on: March 19, 2023, 04:32:47 PM »
Wes, were you on a tuna and water diet like Draper?  ;D
Believe it or not when I diet for a show I eat a lot of tuna straight out da` can,and wash it down with water as if it was a pill as it`s so gross, and I`ve eaten so much of it, I can`t stand to chew it much anymore.....one can of water packed  tuna and 16-20 oz. of water constitutes one meal at times.

Of course I eat a lot more,but I do that close to the end of a contest prep.

And I don`t want to come off as a total asshole but you`re wrong on one point.....Hanky could never get this lean as I trained like a demon at a fast pace with heavy weight (for me anyway) 6 X a week,followed by post-workout cardio....also done 6 X a week,plus a super strict diet without cheating.

He wouldn`t last a week doing the diet alone....nevermind the training and cardio.....I just know how he is that`s why I`m certain it would bury him.

Thanks for the kind words though,I appreciate it buddy.  :)

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #476 on: March 19, 2023, 04:58:24 PM »
The sad part.   Really sad in fact is that I offered this nutbag help to get clean and off the garbage.    Yes 100% it takes way more work , time , discipline , dedication , etc but it’s worth it. 

Look at how damn insecure he is over discussion of his drug addiction ?   

He knows if he goes off drugs in 60-90 days he will look like he never lifted a weight a day in his life and it kills him.   His entire persona is based off this persona of being “big” and he and we all know it’s a house of cards.

By his own admission the last time he went off his testosterone for two weeks for that contest he dropped below 200 lb’s.

He is all drugs..

We all don’t have BB genetics and he is certainly one of those people.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: March 19, 2023, 05:23:21 PM »
Believe it or not when I diet for a show I eat a lot of tuna straight out da` can,and wash it down with water as if it was a pill as it`s so gross, and I`ve eaten so much of it, I can`t stand to chew it much anymore.....one can of water packed  tuna and 16-20 oz. of water constitutes one meal at times.

And I don`t want to come off as a total asshole but you`re wrong on one point.....Hanky could never get this lean as I trained like a demon at a fast pace with heavy weight (for me anyway) 6 X a week,followed by post-workout cardio....also done 6 X a week,plus a super strict diet without cheating.

He wouldn`t last a week doing the diet alone....nevermind the training and cardio.....I just know how he is that`s why I`m certain it would bury him.

Many years ago I asked a huge bodybuilder that knew his shit how he deals with dry tuna. He suggested mixing it with a banana. I did and it is actually pretty good and the tuna goes down a lot easier. Only drawback is the extra sugar that comes with a banana. I have also done the water with tuna approach. Not recently though. Haven't eaten a can of tuna in years. But I need to get back to that diet.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: March 19, 2023, 05:25:09 PM »

Physically he could get to your condition level. Mentally is another matter!  ;D

Your conditioning was great!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #479 on: March 19, 2023, 05:26:23 PM »
By his own admission the last time he went off his testosterone for two weeks for that contest he dropped below 200 lb’s.

He is all drugs..

We all don’t have BB genetics and he is certainly one of those people.
m

Train because you love it and all the mental benefits too.   

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: March 19, 2023, 05:33:46 PM »
Many years ago I asked a huge bodybuilder that knew his shit how he deals with dry tuna. He suggested mixing it with a banana. I did and it is actually pretty good and the tuna goes down a lot easier. Only drawback is the extra sugar that comes with a banana. I have also done the water with tuna approach. Not recently though. Haven't eaten a can of tuna in years. But I need to get back to that diet.
Now I love tuna melts and tuna sandwiches with finely chopped onions both with mayo of course.

BUT when dieting I`ve tried mixing it with tons of different stuff and finally just ate it and washed it down with water.....I ate so much of it at times doing so many contests that it was akin to  eating cat food to me....I couldn`t stand it anymore thus, simply a few chews and the water method.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: March 19, 2023, 05:34:26 PM »
Physically he could get to your condition level. Mentally is another matter!  ;D

Your conditioning was great!
Thank you.  :)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #482 on: March 19, 2023, 06:28:55 PM »
MAESTRO FRESH WES OF COURSE!

BEST BACK BUBBLE BICEPS
Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: March 19, 2023, 07:51:21 PM »
Fucking Kwon !  :D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #484 on: March 19, 2023, 08:07:47 PM »
A tbsp of Primal Kitchen avocado mayo with onion powder, garlic powder, salt an pepper with some relish makes it delicious and wont throw off all your precious precise macros
Y

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #485 on: March 19, 2023, 08:48:20 PM »
Poor Hanky sitting at 12.7%.  :'(

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #486 on: March 19, 2023, 08:56:11 PM »

in a blender with a diet coke

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #487 on: March 20, 2023, 12:27:39 AM »
For the record...Shizzo did one of those "Who Should Leave the Board" polls once and I'm pretty sure he lost by way more than 30 votes.

May he RIP (Roast In Peace) in the front seat of his 2003 BMW 325, XFactor fake CEO starter kit car.

Your comment made me curious so I had a look and you were right Shizzo lost a Banned poll 84-25, for a 59 vote loss

Bhanky and his inferior back double bicep currently sits at a 47 vote deficit

On the other hand, shizzo and his hint of abs did manage to pull off 25 votes, whereas bhanks hasn't had his new gimmick account approved by Ron yet so he can put his tally up from 8 to 9, and so currently sits at 12.7%, a truly dismal, soul crushing result for a poll of scale

I'd call it a tie but bhanks probably shades it due to sheer proportionate loserdom

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #488 on: March 20, 2023, 12:47:39 AM »
Your comment made me curious so I had a look and you were right Shizzo lost a Banned poll 84-25, for a 59 vote loss

Bhanky and his inferior back double bicep currently sits at a 47 vote deficit

On the other hand, shizzo and his hint of abs did manage to pull off 25 votes, whereas bhanks hasn't had his new gimmick account approved by Ron yet so he can put his tally up from 8 to 9, and so currently sits at 12.7%, a truly dismal, soul crushing result for a poll of scale

I'd call it a tie but bhanks probably shades it due to sheer proportionate loserdom

shizzo vs bhanky really boils down to "sucking cock" vs "letting other men fuck you in the ass"   :-X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #489 on: March 20, 2023, 05:49:46 AM »
You outted me !  Guilty !   I take melatonin to help sleep at night !   Burn me at the stake.

That’s not all it does you going to ignore that it is a synthetic hormone or that it raises growth hormone or lipid metabolism or prevents age related muscle loss? It’s also a strong antioxidant and anti inflammatory and free radical scavenger you know all the same shit gh and test do because it is produced in the pineal gland part of your endocrine system. That’s like me saying I am natural lifter but I take exogenous synthetic testosterone as a sexual aid. You are also taking stimulants how is that natural???? If it comes from a plant it’s natural? Would using cocaine before a workout be considered natural? Not only do stimulants give you energy they also increase your metabolism and burn fat many are beta 2 and 3 antagonist. None of that shit is natural

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: March 20, 2023, 05:50:24 AM »
shizzo vs bhanky really boils down to "sucking cock" vs "letting other men fuck you in the ass"   :-X

You realize I have crohns yes how do you think that is even possible?? Fucking morons

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: March 20, 2023, 05:53:05 AM »
Amazing you guys post shopped photos of me to attack my physique then you all comment how bad it looks no shit it’s shopped fucking haters

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #492 on: March 20, 2023, 05:55:08 AM »
You realize I have crohns yes how do you think that is even possible?? Fucking morons

So you admit you've looked into it? Ass fucking that is.

Also, I'm sure you wouldn't let the Crohns keep you from those adventures, you'd just train around it......

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: March 20, 2023, 05:57:08 AM »
So you admit you've looked into it? Ass fucking that is.

Also, I'm sure you wouldn't let the Crohns keep you from those adventures, you'd just train around it......

No I have not looked into ass fucking fag why do you like talking dirty to other men online?  Fag

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: March 20, 2023, 05:57:45 AM »
What I actually looked like on stage you ducking jackasses just keep photoshopping my pics

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: March 20, 2023, 05:58:40 AM »
That’s not all it does you going to ignore that it is a synthetic hormone or that it raises growth hormone or lipid metabolism or prevents age related muscle loss? It’s also a strong antioxidant and anti inflammatory and free radical scavenger you know all the same shit gh and test do because it is produced in the pineal gland part of your endocrine system. That’s like me saying I am natural lifter but I take exogenous synthetic testosterone as a sexual aid. You are also taking stimulants how is that natural???? If it comes from a plant it’s natural? Would using cocaine before a workout be considered natural? Not only do stimulants give you energy they also increase your metabolism and burn fat many are beta 2 and 3 antagonist. None of that shit is natural

Vitamin C, Advil and NAC do all that.

PSA. Anyone taking the above can no longer claim natty as decreed by clown bhanky

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: March 20, 2023, 05:59:55 AM »
Vitamin C, Advil and NAC do all that.

PSA. Anyone taking the above can no longer claim natty as decreed by clown bhanky

Melatonin is a synthetic hormone not a vitamin or a dietary supplement your ignorance doesn’t change that he also takes stimulants is that natural as well??

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: March 20, 2023, 06:02:10 AM »
Melatonin is a synthetic hormone not a vitamin or a dietary supplement your ignorance doesn’t change that he also takes stimulants is that natural as well??

You're the ignorant clown who didn't know vitamin d was a hormone until I told you

PSA. Anyone taking supplemental vitamin d can no longer claim natty as decreed by clown bhanky

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #498 on: March 20, 2023, 06:03:24 AM »
No I have not looked into ass fucking fag why do you like talking dirty to other men online?  Fag

See Hankins here you make it seem like you you've studied up on it -

It seems like you've looked it up before and were like - "Shit, I can't get fucked in the ass because of this Crohns!".  As a straight man, ass fucking would be pretty far down the list of things I'd worry about.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #499 on: March 20, 2023, 06:04:32 AM »

Coffee is a stimulant

PSA. Anyone drinking coffee can no longer claim natty as decreed by clown bhanky