Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 260278 times)

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #1725 on: April 05, 2023, 04:02:04 AM »
I can’t write what that dog has done because of the liability but absolutely you are not sneaking in the house with that dog inside

Is it true that he spiked your tea with amphetamine, snapped a skateboard in half, then ripped out Rocky's throat? That's the vicious rumour going around.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1726 on: April 05, 2023, 04:03:12 AM »
Bhank speak again...note the word "medication"....it wasn't prescribed to him so he is legally allowed to say he isn't taking THAT form of thyroid.

I am not taking any form of thyroid I am not taking anything that speeds up my metabolism I am trying to hold size and just lose a little on the midsection not shrink

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1727 on: April 05, 2023, 04:06:14 AM »
Court ordered to take all medications which yes did at the time include TRT I never said I was specifically ordered to take TRT only all prescribed medications again standard language in a disputed custody agreement. I have never lied once you guys just continue to twist everything I say then want to argue even after I explain a hundred times you just want to argue

But yeah you are right I have muscles and you don’t which is why you are a sad little hater

I am not the one claiming my "impressive physique" is due to hard work and genetics.  YOU lie and try to convince people of that.  You're syringe body is fake..its a lie....just like your photoshops of your pics.

Did you forget..I was a pro?  Yep...something you will never be.

Haters may hate...but LOSERS WILL ALWAYS LOSE bitch....

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1728 on: April 05, 2023, 04:08:51 AM »
I am not taking any form of thyroid I am not taking anything that speeds up my metabolism I am trying to hold size and just lose a little on the midsection not shrink

You're on so much extra shit brian...your posts from 2021 mentioned the extra stuff that you had in your drawer that you hadn't taken yet.

For liability reasons I have to limit my shitting on you....so more to come later.   Try and take a pic of your RELAXED stomach Brian....just try and do it....or will your fragile ego not allow it?

Little bitch

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1729 on: April 05, 2023, 04:11:05 AM »
I am not the one claiming my "impressive physique" is due to hard work and genetics.  YOU lie and try to convince people of that.  You're syringe body is fake..its a lie....just like your photoshops of your pics.

Did you forget..I was a pro?  Yep...something you will never be.

Haters may hate...but LOSERS WILL ALWAYS LOSE bitch....

You were never a pro shut the fuck up by all means let’s see your physique since you are so great you have loose melting skin and tits. I have never photoshopped a single pic don’t need to I am in shape. Here is this morning I am not trying to lose more than about 5lbs from here actually trying to swell up a little bit. Talk all the shit you want about how I am doing everything wrong I think I look pretty good for 45 and I am on pace to make 205lbs I don’t need to starve myself I know my body and it’s needs and how long it takes to digest and lean out. I am 48hrs off show form tops.  I don’t need any diuretics or thyroid or Clem or any of that shit I am in actually shape just going to weigh in then fast 25 hours as I walk around town and sight see that’s it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1730 on: April 05, 2023, 04:13:24 AM »
I will absolutely be eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches the last few days I am making French toast right now

Smart idea - keep growing!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1731 on: April 05, 2023, 04:14:48 AM »
You were never a pro shut the fuck up by all means let’s see your physique since you are so great you have loose melting skin and tits. I have never photoshopped a single pic don’t need to I am in shape. Here is this morning I am not trying to lose more than about 5lbs from here actually trying to swell up a little bit. Talk all the shit you want about how I am doing everything wrong I think I look pretty good for 45 and I am on pace to make 205lbs I don’t need to starve myself I know my body and it’s needs and how long it takes to digest and lean out. I am 48hrs off show form tops.  I don’t need any diuretics or thyroid or Clem or any of that shit I am in actually shape just going to weigh in then fast 25 hours as I walk around town and sight see that’s it

Where did your legs go? 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1732 on: April 05, 2023, 04:18:54 AM »
I will absolutely be eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches the last few days I am making French toast right now

You should roll on stage with the frustrating skateboard while eating French to-ast! Win the crowd. Win your freedom.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1733 on: April 05, 2023, 04:19:24 AM »
I don't know why anyone thinks you're on thyroid medx.  You clearly just have a super fast metabolism that you've relied on you're whole life. Thus never learning a thing about nutrition or actual dieting. But yeah definitely no thyroid drugs

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1734 on: April 05, 2023, 04:27:04 AM »

no FN way are you getting on stage in 3 weeks like this unless you want the crowd to laugh at you. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1735 on: April 05, 2023, 04:31:14 AM »
no FN way are you getting on stage in 3 weeks like this unless you want the crowd to laugh at you.

I am going to look great feel great and do great don’t you worry

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1736 on: April 05, 2023, 04:36:05 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1737 on: April 05, 2023, 04:49:37 AM »
You look like a bag of smashed assholes there buddy.....right arm looks to be a brutal 14 incher!  :D

Way smaller,lost a ton of size/bloat, which had made you look a little bit bigger,but you shrunk in 12 days......if you were eating correctly, instead of eating everything in sight,you`d be a middleweight.

Also,you`re very lucky that you have access to HGH.

Last Place Of Peace

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1738 on: April 05, 2023, 04:53:11 AM »

It’s working, the legs are completely gone

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1739 on: April 05, 2023, 04:54:48 AM »

Nice Brian!

Finally, you are listening to the board!

Wheelchair bodybuilding is your strong suit.

You will roll over the competition.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1740 on: April 05, 2023, 04:55:02 AM »

dwarf them... load up

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1741 on: April 05, 2023, 04:56:17 AM »
You look like a bag of smashed assholes there buddy.....right arm looks to be a brutal 14 incher!  :D

Way smaller,lost a ton of size/bloat, which had made you look a little bit bigger,but you shrunk in 12 days......if you were eating correctly, instead of eating everything in sight,you`d be a middleweight.

Also,you`re very lucky that you have access to HGH.

Last Place Of Peace

Not pumped or flexing hard just rolled out of bed and did a quick check I knew you idiots would start yelling about arm but the point is to show condition I am not that far off I will pump up the arms before going on stage

Also again for fuck sake not sure how many times I can tell you the same thing I am absolutely not taking any hgh I wish it was in my budget it hasn’t been for at least 9 months I have not purchased any hgh since I started my job last August

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1742 on: April 05, 2023, 04:56:56 AM »
It’s working, the legs are completely gone

I actually think they are improved

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1743 on: April 05, 2023, 05:02:26 AM »
Nice Brian!

Finally, you are listening to the board!

Wheelchair bodybuilding is your strong suit.

You will roll over the competition.

Ha ha ha ha.   

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1744 on: April 05, 2023, 05:02:39 AM »
Not pumped or flexing hard just rolled out of bed and did a quick check I knew you idiots would start yelling about arm but the point is to show condition I am not that far off I will pump up the arms before going on stage

Also again for fuck sake not sure how many times I can tell you the same thing I am absolutely not taking any hgh I wish it was in my budget it hasn’t been for at least 9 months I have not purchased any hgh since I started my job last August

Pumped or flexing till you shit your pants will mean zippo you dickhead,you look terrible.  :D

Keep going I can`t wait to see the contest pics!   LOL  ;D

In 2 weeks time,you will have disappeared !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I WIN!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1745 on: April 05, 2023, 05:02:55 AM »

Compared to what a match stick ?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1746 on: April 05, 2023, 05:05:10 AM »

You said a few weeks ago, you pin your quads. Have you tried moving around the sites to maybe stimulate some localized growth.

At any rate what wheelchair are you using on stage?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1747 on: April 05, 2023, 05:09:46 AM »
Pumped or flexing till you shit your pants will mean zippo you dickhead,you look terrible.  :D

Keep going I can`t wait to see the contest pics!   LOL  ;D

In 2 weeks time,you will have disappeared !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I WIN!!

I am only planning to drop 5 more lbs

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1748 on: April 05, 2023, 05:12:17 AM »
You said a few weeks ago, you pin your quads. Have you tried moving around the sites to maybe stimulate some localized growth.

At any rate what wheelchair are you using on stage?

If you think you can do better by all means enter the show. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1749 on: April 05, 2023, 05:13:20 AM »
All the constant years and years of forced feeding, and cycle after cycle of "bulking" and "cutting"  ( LOL  ;D ) ......just goes to show you how much this "EXPERT" tard truly knows......he disappeared in under 2 weeks time still eating like crap, just eating a bit less shitty overall.

In my opinion,he caused his own digestive issues by eating like a pig for decades and just stuffing his face with any old random crap constantly in an effort to weigh more.

Now,you can see that at 230,or 225,or 220,he was just a bloated waterbag/gasbag.

He overworked his digestive system bigtime for decades,all for naught as his really true weight is under 190 pounds at 5' 11" !!

LAST PLACE OF PEACE................... AGAIN!!!    ;D