Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 273149 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #4000 on: April 13, 2023, 03:19:41 PM »
And you are half my size are you kidding

Hankins match...50% of 210 = 189.   At that point I was still squatting 400+lbs....you get your asshole torn when trying to squat 80% of that.

Remember brian....I was not :

1) incapacitated on the floor the day of the show
2) puking my guts out on the way to the show
3) blowing everyone out of the house with gas
4) DRUG FREE
5) not taking pills my maid gave me
6) giving any of 1,000 excuses you have given for not competing.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4001 on: April 13, 2023, 03:19:46 PM »
Yes, I was flexing there.....I was showing you what CONDITION looks like....not your watery bloated shit pile you have.

I am not reliving any glory days drug boy.  You see..that condition is done WITHOUT the shit you put in your body.

I couldn't be more happy with my physique now.  I am not obsessed with being the leanest and thinking people give a shit.  I am not looking at the scale 3x an hour like some anorexic.   I have no delusion that I will be a certain weight if i just "try hard enough"

Oh, and its not 20...its just a hair (see what I have on my head?) shy of 16 years.  Couldbe 26....and you STILL would never match that condition.  Done with NO selfie stick and NO photoshopping.
You ruin him. Well done. We all know he'll never admit it. Brian looks better than Arnold now so he must be a better bb right? Fucking idiot. Amazing shot Krank. So detailed and dry

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4002 on: April 13, 2023, 03:20:14 PM »
16 inch arms at most

And stronger than you....with a cock 4" longer than yours as well.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4003 on: April 13, 2023, 03:30:54 PM »
Ok he is also one day out with a tan and I absolutely have much bigger arms than that I am bigger than that also I am 45 years old and showing current pics you people are 45 years old and want to argue about pics when you were in your early 20s get a life it’s 2023 not 1997

When do they measure arms fore a bodybuilding show?

See....this is your problem hankins....You have to ALWAYS add in where you're better.   You won't be better than that look the day of the show.  I guaran-fucking-tee it.

I don't HAVE to show current because I am not fucking bodybuilding anymore.  Its about how I looked before a show you retarded pin cushion.....what is so fucking difficult for you to understand??

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4004 on: April 13, 2023, 03:35:57 PM »
Got in a few MJFs (Mexian Jail Fights) myself back when I lived in Massachusetts.

I have been laughing for 5 mins with this.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #4005 on: April 13, 2023, 03:36:16 PM »
I need a current weight update with a full belly of food

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4006 on: April 13, 2023, 03:36:37 PM »
shame you cant say that about the women in your life.

Lmaooo fucking lololol

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4007 on: April 13, 2023, 03:39:21 PM »
I see zero difference in condition in these pics Vs Brian’s updated 2 week out pic

My guess, he is going to quickly realize he’s not in shape.

Hammer diuretics for 5 days. Go into “ organ failure”

The NPC will stop all shows across the country looking for Hankins

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4008 on: April 13, 2023, 03:42:47 PM »
Hankins match...50% of 210 = 189.   At that point I was still squatting 400+lbs....you get your asshole torn when trying to squat 80% of that.

4) DRUG FREE
The thing is for him to match the condition you're in there he wouldn't be any bigger than you. I'd wager he would actually weigh less than you do there. Natural! The real question is were you on creatine or melatonin there????

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4009 on: April 13, 2023, 03:48:56 PM »
I know I am 50lbs overweight and have no back or hamstrings lol I actually had Taco Bell at 10pm last night on the way home from the gym supreme with the sour cream

Brian, you have lower back fat. Are you going to get rid of it?
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4010 on: April 13, 2023, 03:57:33 PM »

4) DRUG FREE

Ok but I am an active competitor doing a show in a week you are talking about some shit from 30 years ago. I don’t get compared to 20 year old pics I get compared to other active competitors. If you and SC are so great show up at the show and compete against me but you get 0 credit for a 20 - 30 year old pic at this point. You want respect do a show now get in shape now come stand next to me now you were given the opportunity to try and beat me you declined. You don’t get to sit at home and say you would have won. Either show up on the 23rd and beat me or stfu because it is 2023 not 1997 we are all over 45 years old no one gives a fuck what anyone did at 25

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4011 on: April 13, 2023, 04:00:49 PM »
we are all over 45 years old no one gives a fuck what anyone did at 25
Says the guy that constantly talks about how much he used to lift. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4012 on: April 13, 2023, 04:09:05 PM »
This guy would be in Wes class. How would Wes do against this guy?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #4013 on: April 13, 2023, 04:10:47 PM »
You'd better pray to God guys like this don't show up in your class. This guy has almost 20 years on you and destroys you. Wes destroys you too.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4014 on: April 13, 2023, 04:11:06 PM »
This guy is in my class his legs are good

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #4015 on: April 13, 2023, 04:12:34 PM »
Haha. Scouring the net hour by hour for pictures of other competitors.

I think there will be a Crohn's flare up or other medical emergency in the next few days

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #4016 on: April 13, 2023, 04:13:30 PM »
He's got that muscle upon muscle look on his legs... you know, the one you don't have.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4017 on: April 13, 2023, 04:13:43 PM »
This is  :Dawesome, the manic listing, the perfunctory "Ok" reply: a tiny island of 2 letter light grey shade amidst an avalanche of blue lol, which still does not stop our Bhanky who is on a childlike roll

Just Excellent

I noticed that too. His fiancé just writes “ok” probably thinking to herself, “if I just give him one word answers, he might go away.”  :D
X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4018 on: April 13, 2023, 04:16:01 PM »
Except he's so far off Kranks condition he has no clue how big his arms would be at this condition.  He just doesn't get it
Very true,and you can bet now that he has lost 20 pounds of feces and bloat that he won`t be measuring his good arm for us to marvel at anytime soon.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4019 on: April 13, 2023, 04:20:39 PM »
The thing is for him to match the condition you're in there he wouldn't be any bigger than you. I'd wager he would actually weigh less than you do there. Natural! The real question is were you on creatine or melatonin there????

I confess.....I was on 3mg / day of bio-identical Melatoni-tech for my prep.    :'(

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4020 on: April 13, 2023, 04:25:58 PM »
The question is,how would you do against him.....not very good would be my guess.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4021 on: April 13, 2023, 04:28:19 PM »
Ok but I am an active competitor doing a show in a week you are talking about some shit from 30 years ago. I don’t get compared to 20 year old pics I get compared to other active competitors. If you and SC are so great show up at the show and compete against me but you get 0 credit for a 20 - 30 year old pic at this point. You want respect do a show now get in shape now come stand next to me now you were given the opportunity to try and beat me you declined. You don’t get to sit at home and say you would have won. Either show up on the 23rd and beat me or stfu because it is 2023 not 1997 we are all over 45 years old no one gives a fuck what anyone did at 25

What does it matter if you are active and I am not.  I have been there, done that.  I showed you what CONDITIONING LOOKS LIKE.  At no point have I ever claimed to look like that.  I DO NOT WANT TO.

Geezus...now its 30 years ago???   2023 - 2006 = 17yrs....

I get 100% credit because....and here's the rub....NEVER backed out of one.  I have earned my pro card.  I don't need to do it anymore. 

I don't need or want your respect.  You will never get it from me because you are a liar.  It doesn't have to be 2023 for me to show you how much I fucking own you.  Owned you on conditioning when I needed to....and I owned you on a squat.

I am 54....I fucking own you mind, body and soul!!!

Before I do any bodybuilding show you would have to beat me in ONE competition.  ONE fucking workout....you can't.  You're the queen of excuses.

BITCH!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4022 on: April 13, 2023, 04:29:20 PM »
.....and just how many times have you been compared to active competitors?  LOL  ;D

Krank fucking crushes you......he`s ripped,ready,and has a clean crisp look to his physique.....you are at least 6 weeks out.

no homo

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4023 on: April 13, 2023, 04:36:32 PM »
This guy is 63,I`ll be 68 in early June,plus he`s doing physique,I don`t do physique.

If he can show up in Pittsburgh at 70 years old,we`ll see how he fares.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4024 on: April 13, 2023, 04:38:34 PM »
Actually no one cares about some 45yr old trying to regain his glory days desperately trying to hold on to his youth. Moron. He already earned his respect. He was a Natural pro. You're the one trying to earn respect at 45 and you're failing. You are a failure. No one cares about Jay Cutler doing the Masters Olympia.  He put his time in. No one says oh Jay looks like shit now. No he was great in his prime that's all that matters you backwards retard. Your body is a torn up mess. It's over. You wanna do a show now? Cool have fun. Them glory days are over pal.