Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 262427 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7000 on: April 24, 2023, 08:38:08 AM »
Ive blocked him

Also can a mod please delete this thread as the biggest waste of time ever.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #7001 on: April 24, 2023, 08:41:33 AM »
Ive blocked him

No way!!!  This is GetBig history in the making that must be preserved

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7002 on: April 24, 2023, 08:44:09 AM »
Ive blocked him

No way! This thread is one of the funniest threads in a long time! Your pre-contest diet is messing with your head!

Edit: I wrote this before seeing Never1AShow’s post

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7003 on: April 24, 2023, 08:44:33 AM »
Ive blocked him

Not until there is a resolution to this mystery. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7004 on: April 24, 2023, 08:45:16 AM »
No way! This thread is one of the funniest threads in a long time! Your pre-contest diet is messing with your head!

Correct - the laughs and belly aching hilarity has been amazing.   

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7005 on: April 24, 2023, 08:52:35 AM »
No way!!!  This is GetBig history in the making that must be preserved
Hankins would rather be ridiculed rather than ignored, now he knows how to get attention he will start one of these threads every few weeks, Strict Curl coming soon to a forum near you

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7006 on: April 24, 2023, 08:53:18 AM »
If I were him I’d wait a couple of days for people here to float possible explanations/excuses then pick the best one and run with it.

That’s exactly what he did.

He was whining about shutting a cup of blood for the past month.

Brought it up every few days in every thread to plant the excuse seed as to why he didn’t compete.

However, I think he got to the show saw the competition and realized This isn’t the outer banks sports club transformation contest with Nico Baker as the head judge and high tailed it out of there

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7007 on: April 24, 2023, 08:53:46 AM »
Hankins would rather be ridiculed rather than ignored, now he knows how to get attention he will start one of these threads every few weeks, Strict Curl coming soon to a forum near you

No way - this is it - this is the last hurrah for him after this latest stunt. 

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #7008 on: April 24, 2023, 08:53:55 AM »
I'd say his crohns kicked in but we haven't seen any complaints from the event about bloody shit being everywhere.

It's a mystery.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7009 on: April 24, 2023, 08:57:50 AM »
No way - this is it - this is the last hurrah for him after this latest stunt.

Nope, you will all follow him around the next time he posts

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7010 on: April 24, 2023, 09:00:20 AM »
Nope, you will all follow him around the next time he posts

Nope - F that - he is going on block 100% once we figure out what happened.  F that!   He is a deranged loon.   

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7011 on: April 24, 2023, 09:07:25 AM »
Nope - F that - he is going on block 100% once we figure out what happened.  F that!   He is a deranged loon.
I dont care what happened, the fact hes logged in and out again shows hes laughing at everyone

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7012 on: April 24, 2023, 09:13:27 AM »
He just logged in  :o

Maybe he won his class as no one else showed up so he didn't need to bother with finals

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7013 on: April 24, 2023, 09:13:35 AM »
https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2023/ifbb_charlotte_pro

Bhank saw the competition and realized he was not even ready to oil up them up in the back.   

He never showed up and got scared at the weigh in.

Hope Em is proud of her new husband.   Two lunatics who deserve each other.     

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7014 on: April 24, 2023, 09:14:42 AM »
https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2023/ifbb_charlotte_pro

Bhank saw the competition and realized he was not even ready to oil up them up in the back passage.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7015 on: April 24, 2023, 09:15:32 AM »
He just logged in  :o

Maybe he won his class as no one else showed up so he didn't need to bother with finals

http://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2023/ifbb_charlotte_pro

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7016 on: April 24, 2023, 09:18:56 AM »

http://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2023/ifbb_charlotte_pro

That's the IFBB pro competition. They are all IFFB pros.

Results or pics for Bhankys NPC competition are not up.

It should come up here https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2021/npc_charlotte_cup

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7017 on: April 24, 2023, 09:19:50 AM »
I was there I competed there were only 3 guys in my class. The scheduling was a shit show as it was 2pm by the time they did the prejudging for my class. I am working today and I was incoherent after the prejudging I needed to recover so I did not stay an extra 6 hours for the finals. I was in no condition to drive and Emily can not drive at 2am due to astigmatism. As such we left after my prejudging. I was actually really sick cutting weight was a huge mistake and I cut too much and took it too far. My brain was not working i had been up all night practicing posing and getting drier and then they extended my prejudging by several hours. I had not planned to go that long without food or water but I had gone so long I didn’t want to switch plans and binge right before they called me. I made the same mistake listening to people telling me I needed to drop 20lbs I look better before I start trying to do that. But I said I would compete and I did. But yeah I got really sick so I left after prejudging being alert and at work today was more important. When they come out with the pics I will share them. But I feel like I emaciated myself again which was a mistake I look better at 220lbs than 200lbs. The competition level was good and I saw what I needed to see and learned a few things. But but 3pm I didn’t care about anything except water. I will say they combined the B and C class so I was competing against one guy that was 59 and another guy that was 64. I do feel I was competitive with Bo to of them but in all likelihood would have taken 2nd if I stayed through the finals and it wasn’t worth staying all night to battle for 2nd. Condition was absolutely not an issue muscle belly fullnes is my issue I need to remember that if I compete again I was in better condition than a lot of people  but I was flat I didn’t have that round muscle belly look and I am never going to have it at 200lbs I just start to get it around 220lbs. Anyway I did get on stage I didn’t back out but yeah I left once I felt I wasn’t going to win and had a 7 hours drive home. I also was not well like I was falling asleep dropping stuff and babbling it wasn’t good thank god for my fiancé taking care of me as I could not drive and was barely functional. She got me fluids she got me home she took care of me. 

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7018 on: April 24, 2023, 09:22:03 AM »
I was there I competed there were only 3 guys in my class. The scheduling was a shit show as it was 2pm by the time they did the prejudging for my class. I am working today and I was incoherent after the prejudging I needed to recover so I did not stay an extra 6 hours for the finals. I was in no condition to drive and Emily can not drive at 2am due to astigmatism. As such we left after my prejudging. I was actually really sick cutting weight was a huge mistake and I cut too much and took it too far. My brain was not working i had been up all night practicing posing and getting drier and then they extended my prejudging by several hours. I had not planned to go that long without food or water but I had gone so long I didn’t want to switch plans and binge right before they called me. I made the same mistake listening to people telling me I needed to drop 20lbs I look better before I start trying to do that. But I said I would compete and I did. But yeah I got really sick so I left after prejudging being alert and at work today was more important. When they come out with the pics I will share them. But I feel like I emaciated myself again which was a mistake I look better at 220lbs than 200lbs. The competition level was good and I saw what I needed to see and learned a few things. But but 3pm I didn’t care about anything except water. I will say they combined the B and C class so I was competing against one guy that was 59 and another guy that was 64. I do feel I was competitive with Bo to of them but in all likelihood would have taken 2nd if I stayed through the finals and it wasn’t worth staying all night to battle for 2nd. Condition was absolutely not an issue muscle belly fullnes is my issue I need to remember that if I compete again I was in better condition than a lot of people  but I was flat I didn’t have that round muscle belly look and I am never going to have it at 200lbs I just start to get it around 220lbs. Anyway I did get on stage I didn’t back out but yeah I left once I felt I wasn’t going to win and had a 7 hours drive home. I also was not well like I was falling asleep dropping stuff and babbling it wasn’t good thank god for my fiancé taking care of me as I could not drive and was barely functional. She got me fluids she got me home she took care of me.

LIAR!!!!! HAHAHA

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7019 on: April 24, 2023, 09:23:15 AM »

Uh huh . . . . . .  . .

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7020 on: April 24, 2023, 09:24:43 AM »

So basically two other men , one 59, and one 64 - dominated you and you could not stand to be LAST yet again - this time to people WAY OLDER - so you concoct this excuse not to show up and take your beating like a man?   Figured.

Now F off.   

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7021 on: April 24, 2023, 09:25:07 AM »

Thank you the explanation. Now never post again

I didn’t make a 1000 bet as I do not believe anyone is going to pay me anything. I will absolutely place top 3. If I don’t place top 3 I will leave getbig forever you guys want me gone show up and beat me

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7022 on: April 24, 2023, 09:26:20 AM »
So basically two other men , one 59, and one 64 - dominated you and you could not stand to be LAST yet again - this time to people WAY OLDER - so you concoct this excuse not to show up and take your beating like a man?   Figured.

Now F off.

The last three times he's competed he's been practically hospitalized.

Maybe this just isn't for him.
Y

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7023 on: April 24, 2023, 09:27:27 AM »
The last three times he's competed he's been practically hospitalized.

Maybe this just isn't for him.

It’s a tough sport

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7024 on: April 24, 2023, 09:29:36 AM »
SO 3 IN CLASS...he would have placed top 3...lol and not would have to leave getbig...but he didn't show and now...what we sit through endless pics and excuses..till the next bhank adventure..this thread should be torched..