Author Topic: Could you live in a house where brutal murders took place?  (Read 4772 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Could you live in a house where brutal murders took place?
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2023, 07:34:13 PM »
Yeah I like that kind of shit.

I’m renting the conjuring house in Rhode Island in a couple months with a couple buddies for an overnight investigation of ghosts and demons. Pretty psyched for that.

Wow! Thats awesome!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2023, 07:46:58 PM »
What about the Amityville murders?  Husband kills his family.

Or the Wonderland murders?  Strangers enter in the middle of the night and bash them all to death. (still unsolved even though 3 suspects were investigated)

Wonderland? Yeah, I'd be fine, because I think they've got handle one what caused it. I'd maybe be a little sad if I sat down and thought about what happened to those people, but not enough that I couldn't own it or sleep there.

Same for the Amityville house. I actually really like the house, especially the old version before they renovated to try and hide the fact that it's "The House". As a kid, my dad used to point it out all the time while driving.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2023, 07:51:03 PM »
So far it seems almost even with the people on here saying they could and others saying they would not.  Personally, I would not.  I don't believe in ghosts, but it would just be "weird" or "morbid" as in the case of the Versace house (murder occurred outside, but still) or just creepy in the case of the Jon Benet house or the Dahmer house.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2023, 08:58:45 PM »

I’m renting the conjuring house in Rhode Island in a couple months with a couple buddies for an overnight investigation of ghosts and demons. Pretty psyched for that.

OUTED  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2023, 11:31:28 PM »
Definitely a no from me. I do believe in ghosts and I don’t want to live in a home where terrible murders  have happened.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2023, 12:53:15 AM »
If I bought the Amityville Horror house I would turn it into a museum and sell tickets for tours.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2023, 01:11:41 AM »
in one of them yes.... lots of footsteps...doors closing upstairs when it was only me there... had a heavy bag hung in a spare bedroom, once in a while the fuckin thing would be swinging back n forth, like fuckin swinging lol...... i had my nephew over one nite when he was around 1 years old, kept looking up the stairs talking and pointing at something.... i never actually saw anything tho.. or felt anything...... the other place i had lived in, i never had anything weird happen.... but the guy i rented to after supposedly did...and he ddnt seem like the type to lie or anything..

Similar experiences to a place I lived never saw anything but heard footstep doors that were pushed too but not shut would creak open a few inches, things would fall that had no chance of falling on own once night about 2-3 am the bairns car for her dolls that had a wireless in that never actually worked suddenly worked and played classical music loud and clear it had been turned on the whole time and never made a sound other than a bit quiet static Always felt like being watched getting up at night to take a piss used to practically run back to the bedroom with eyes shut as was convinced I’d see summat

Moving to house I live now complete different feeling and none of the weird shit other house always felt uneasy it left my daughter scared to be alone upstairs for several years after

Fuck the paranormal

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2023, 02:28:57 AM »
No problem here

Gimme some hauntings
Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2023, 03:22:20 AM »
Absolutely if I got a good deal on the house
Psychos gonna psycho....

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2023, 03:35:03 AM »
After my mum passed, I began hearing someone walking up my stairs at the back door. I would come running expecting to see someone but there was nobody.  My daughter told me she would hear them too. One night I was in my lounge and I heard the foot steps and my cat was on my coffee table and she was looking at the back door. So my cat heard them too. It happened maybe 10 times and I have never heard it again.
I had similar things happen after Anatol passed. My bedroom floor would creak like someone was walking. I actually sensed I was being watched. It happened for about 3 years. I was dating a guy and he freaked out when he heard the floor creaking. He couldn’t understand how I was so calm. And he sensed someone was there. He told me he didn’t want to stay over anymore. That was fine by me as I was looking for a way to end things. Anyway I haven’t heard any creaking floors for many years. I used to think maybe it was just the house but it’s actually older and doesn’t creak.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2023, 03:46:10 AM »
After my mum passed, I began hearing someone walking up my stairs at the back door. I would come running expecting to see someone but there was nobody.  My daughter told me she would hear them too. One night I was in my lounge and I heard the foot steps and my cat was on my coffee table and she was looking at the back door. So my cat heard them too. It happened maybe 10 times and I have never heard it again.
I had similar things happen after Anatol passed. My bedroom floor would creak like someone was walking. I actually sensed I was being watched. It happened for about 3 years. I was dating a guy and he freaked out when he heard the floor creaking. He couldn’t understand how I was so calm. And he sensed someone was there. He told me he didn’t want to stay over anymore. That was fine by me as I was looking for a way to end things. Anyway I haven’t heard any creaking floors for many years. I used to think maybe it was just the house but it’s actually older and doesn’t creak.

The creaking was Anatol looking over you
Q

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2023, 03:52:39 AM »
The creaking was Anatol looking over you
Yes Kwon.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2023, 03:54:55 AM »

This is cool.  At the risk of going full super-h0mo, I confess I've watched more than one episode of this, even though I don't believe in anything supernatural - I just enjoy triggering my low level fight or flight tingles...

T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2023, 04:01:12 AM »
Our first house we bought used to have an odd presence.
Normally when I was in the shower it felt like someone was watching me
I ended up talking to whatever if anything was there.
It was like when you sense someone standing behind you..

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2023, 04:17:34 AM »
If it was bhanks yes

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2023, 04:26:22 AM »
I have been close to death several times, i have no fear

Bring any Haunting to me

Q

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2023, 04:42:17 AM »

Be careful, it’s nothing to mess around with. Sometimes the energy comes home with you.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2023, 04:51:35 AM »
My aunt still lives in the house where 30 years ago her husband was stabbed to death in the living room in the middle of the night by a burglar. Have never heard her or her children complain about anything weird going on there.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2023, 06:00:59 AM »
I do, many lefty scum have been dealt with here

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2023, 06:18:40 AM »
Depends on location.

American ghosts would likely be terrifying.

Brazilian ghosts would probably be kind of funny, or maybe just slightly annoying.

The hispanic accent really takes the edge off hearing  "boooooooo".
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2023, 07:50:49 AM »
Depends on location.

American ghosts would likely be terrifying.

Brazilian ghosts would probably be kind of funny, or maybe just slightly annoying.

The hispanic accent really takes the edge off hearing  "boooooooo".

Just my luck I would end up with a ghost from modern times.  Instead of clanking chains, powdered wigs and long coats, it would just be a sniveling crying meme type that jumped out and screamed "It's Britney bitch!!" before cutting herself.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2023, 07:55:21 AM »
Be careful, it’s nothing to mess around with. Sometimes the energy comes home with you.

Yeah I am respectful of the ghosts/demons whatever as that has crossed my mind. I’ve been to a few haunted places and always thought about that for sure.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2023, 07:57:15 AM »
Wow! Thats awesome!

Yeah I’m pretty psyched. If any ghosts or demons decide to hang dong I will try to capture it on video or at least report what I saw and sizes as well. NH of course.

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2023, 12:45:38 PM »
Nope, could not, would not live in such a house.

Grew up by Amityville Horror House too, lol