Author Topic: He said it…  (Read 1240 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
He said it…
« on: April 03, 2023, 02:06:18 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: He said it…
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2023, 02:37:22 PM »
Nothing about this is about the law..

https://twitter.com/dc_draino/status/1642984137765302272?s=46&t=XiPzOUmtpsEiVS5zhlJE2g

And we all know that Twitter is the best source of the truth about almost everything. Why? Because everyone posting on Twitter believes themselves to be experts... much like how Getbig works.  ;)

Before you accuse me of not watching the video, I did watch it. While a little muddled this is what Biden said:

"You will just have to demonstrate that he will not get power - by ah - if we - if he does run by making sure he - ah under legitimate efforts of the Constitution does not become the next President again." Joe Biden.

Translation: Don't vote for Trump if he runs for President.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2023, 03:05:45 PM »
Hahahaha.

Sounds like preemptive excuse making.  Just like Trumpy did prior to November 2020 by claiming it was rigged.   ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2023, 03:55:46 PM »
Hahahaha.  Nothing says "I'm an idiot" like sending a self proclaimed billionaire (who constantly talks about how much money he has)  money to pay his personal legal bills, when he has a history of stiffing the people doing the work for him. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2023, 04:50:11 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2023, 05:22:51 PM »
And we all know that Twitter is the best source of the truth about almost everything. Why? Because everyone posting on Twitter believes themselves to be experts... much like how Getbig works.  ;)

Before you accuse me of not watching the video, I did watch it. While a little muddled this is what Biden said:

"You will just have to demonstrate that he will not get power - by ah - if we - if he does run by making sure he - ah under legitimate efforts of the Constitution does not become the next President again." Joe Biden.

Translation: Don't vote for Trump if he runs for President.

His dementia is Preventing him speaking American English FFS
He's babbling on in his own incoherent language - That's meant to be the President 😂🤣😂 
Dress him up as 🤡 That would be more appropriate.

Is it any wonder so many countries are turning away from America
And that Clown 🤡 & his administration are doing everything to encourage them.
Yeah sure is a great leader & President.  Not.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2023, 06:09:35 PM »
Backfiring…like I said

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/03/donald-trumps-fundraising-soars-7-million-after-indictment/

No doubt Trump is grateful for your donation which might help pay defense attorneys Susan Necheles, Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel fees and possible court costs. Should he get lucky and be charged with misdemeanors, it is unlikely he'd get jail time, but he could be fined. In New York the fines for a class A or B crime are negligible. If there are 30 charges that would be $30,000 max for class A and half that for class B misdemeanors. Keep this in mind as you continue to donate to Trump's legal fund. Be careful not to over donate.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2023, 06:43:41 AM »
No doubt Trump is grateful for your donation which might help pay defense attorneys Susan Necheles, Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel fees and possible court costs. Should he get lucky and be charged with misdemeanors, it is unlikely he'd get jail time, but he could be fined. In New York the fines for a class A or B crime are negligible. If there are 30 charges that would be $30,000 max for class A and half that for class B misdemeanors. Keep this in mind as you continue to donate to Trump's legal fund. Be careful not to over donate.

Who said he would pay his attorneys?  Rudy might have something to say about that.  Along with the one that Trumpy wanted to give a horse to as payment.

Blurper

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2023, 12:25:30 PM »
Who said he would pay his attorneys?  Rudy might have something to say about that.  Along with the one that Trumpy wanted to give a horse to as payment.

I doubt Don Jr. would go willingly with his new owner unless you offered a sugar cube and he thought it was coke. Lmfao

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2023, 01:14:09 PM »
Strong first post Cumblurper.

Good news, Trump will be POTUS no doubt....it may even be from prison. Bad news, all this is being used to cover up a depression currently in the making.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2023, 02:18:16 PM »
^^  hahahahaha.   ::)

You mean he found a better way to steal an election than his last attempt?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2023, 07:14:00 PM »
^^  hahahahaha.   ::)

You mean he found a better way to steal an election than his last attempt?

You're whistling past the graveyard every waking hour for the left. SAD

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2023, 06:22:20 AM »

You're whistling past the graveyard every waking hour for the left. SAD

"Whistling past the graveyard..."   Every since Morning Joe revived that old phrase you got it stuck in your head.  How many more times will you mention it?   *cringe*

But no, I am actually laughing at the latest Trumpy folly and the pitiful excuses from his little Trumpturds (like you) to deflect and distract from it. 

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2023, 08:46:14 AM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2023, 08:48:53 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2023, 08:55:51 AM »

Blurper

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2023, 10:24:36 AM »

You have the best responses, Primemuscle.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2023, 11:51:55 AM »
You have the best responses, Primemuscle.

Ah another gimmick.   ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2023, 01:02:09 PM »
Ah another gimmick.   ::)

Are you jealous that I have a following?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2023, 01:07:42 PM »

At least your following aren't braindead foreigners that can't stop posting pedo and queer projections.

Let's hope I have better luck with this new alter.   :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2023, 01:39:34 PM »

Nope. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2023, 01:57:30 PM »
Nope.

Good, I am glad. Jealousy is a negative emotion which never gets anyone anywhere good. Still, considering Getbig is pretty much enemy territory for anyone who does not lean to the far right, being left of center and having any following at all is amazing, IMO.   ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2023, 02:26:44 PM »
Good, I am glad. Jealousy is a negative emotion which never gets anyone anywhere good. Still, considering Getbig is pretty much enemy territory for anyone who does not lean to the far right, being left of center and having any following at all is amazing, IMO.   ;)

Hey whatever makes you happy.  Your gimmick follower likely needs friends anyway.   :)