Author Topic: "I can take it all off"  (Read 1718 times)

Kwon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 56649
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
"I can take it all off"
« on: April 10, 2023, 10:12:20 AM »
Q

Irongrip400

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 23530
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: "I can take it all off"
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2023, 10:29:16 AM »
Her car interior is fucking atrocious. I have no clue why so many young women have cars that cluttered.

Also, coo should’ve stopped rolling footage as soon as she volunteered to take it all off.

IroNat

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44015
  • When going through hell...keep going
Re: "I can take it all off"
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2023, 11:09:03 AM »
I couldn't pass those tests fully sober.

Rambone

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 26234
  • is on a business trip
Re: "I can take it all off"
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2023, 11:20:11 AM »
Step 1 Hire Hankins’ lawyer.

Step 2 All charges dismissed.

GymnJuice

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 7396
Re: "I can take it all off"
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2023, 11:24:30 AM »
So basically, if there was no body cam then she wouldn't have been arrested.

joswift

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 39895
Re: "I can take it all off"
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2023, 11:27:26 AM »
So basically, if there was no body cam then she wouldn't have been arrested.
when she said "I can take everything off", it was at that moment the cops knew they fucked up....

illuminati

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 27436
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: "I can take it all off"
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2023, 11:34:18 AM »
when she said "I can take everything off", it was at that moment the cops knew they fucked up....

Yep -  :D ;D :D

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44581
  • Getbig!
Re: "I can take it all off"
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2023, 11:44:49 AM »
 
   here's how you handle these tough desperados.
F

IroNat

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44015
  • When going through hell...keep going
Re: "I can take it all off"
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2023, 12:37:01 PM »
 
   here's how you handle these tough desperados.

She kicked him.

deadz

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 13682
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: "I can take it all off"
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2023, 01:29:07 PM »
Her car interior is fucking atrocious. I have no clue why so many young women have cars that cluttered.

Also, coo should’ve stopped rolling footage as soon as she volunteered to take it all off.
Hear that, really don't like going into my wife's car.
T

Humble Narcissist

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 37874
Re: "I can take it all off"
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2023, 12:36:21 AM »
I couldn't pass those tests fully sober.
:D It would be difficult.

lightweight83

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 1235
Re: "I can take it all off"
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2023, 05:06:18 AM »
Without body cams this broad would be getting doubled teamed and dropped off by the boys in blue.

robcguns

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20693
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: "I can take it all off"
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2023, 05:09:47 AM »
I used to practice the alphabet backwards all the time and it came in handy a few times. I’d say it before they asked me anything and they would just say have a good night hahah.

pamith

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 9466
Re: "I can take it all off"
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2023, 10:30:33 AM »
I used to practice the alphabet backwards all the time and it came in handy a few times. I’d say it before they asked me anything and they would just say have a good night hahah.
My nikka