Author Topic: Hey weak B I T C H Bhanks this is what 225 x 15 looks like. TWINK!!!!!  (Read 20447 times)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Hankins asking his "Dr" to increase his bio identical hormones dosage after clicking that video.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER

I hate even having to do this.    Hanks is just such an ahole to everyone here.     I hold back a lot but when it’s time to drop the hammer and own this homo it’s time.     

He had a good chance and time to be good member but chooses to be disrespectful to long time members who get the respect they deserve / then it’s time to enforce the board and standard. 

He is lazy , weak , mentally frail , and now done on this board.    It’s over.

Shhhhhh.....quiet.

The middleweights are benching.

;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Like ZERO at 192 lbs 47 yo.   

http://krankenstein-gb.wistia.com/medias/om7i0737op

Now STFU on this site and take your beating like a man you delusional FNG retard.

Looking strong there young man!

tatoo

• Getbig IV
just rattlin those fuckin plates..... thats how ya bench hankins...  nice sc!!!!!! boom!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Arms also weren’t shaking like a daisy in the wind while lowering the first rep, unlike bhanks.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Arms also weren’t shaking like a daisy in the wind while lowering the first rep, unlike bhanks.

Time to take out the trash bro.

Dave D

• Getbig V
1.SC looks great. Genetics are a hell of an advantage.

2. Great form

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Amazing right ?   While I do crappy workouts ?

"1"

Fortress

• Getbig V
Fantastic strength and performance, brother.

Hail

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
1.SC looks great. Genetics are a hell of an advantage.

2. Great form

Thanks man.  I’m just fed up w Bhanks lazy ass attitude.   Doritos and taco bell?     Gtfo.     He is a disgrace to people who work their ass off for this.   

Back acne and acne on his non existent legs and ass.     F off you entitled. Trust fund lazy ass southern drawl French toast skateboard cry baby bitch.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
You did 4 more reps in a contest I again didn’t know I was in whoop di do anything after half a dozen reps is just cardio anyway also you are using much narrower grip

I can do less weight with a narrower grip. You do more weight with narrow grip???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Like ZERO at 192 lbs 47 yo.   

http://krankenstein-gb.wistia.com/medias/om7i0737op

Now STFU on this site and take your beating like a man you delusional FNG retard.
Nice, smooth, full range reps.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
I can do less weight with a narrower grip. You do more weight with narrow grip???

Yet another anomaly! Ohhhhh Hanky

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Great job SC!

Notice hanky's response.

But he does the same shit.

Lets see post it up right now you wont exactly

Then gets wrecked and has excuses.

Didnt know it was a ducking contest your hands are too close together

Fucking hell he's a full blown retard.

Dave D

• Getbig V
Thanks man.  I’m just fed up w Bhanks lazy ass attitude.   Doritos and taco bell?     Gtfo.     He is a disgrace to people who work their ass off for this.   

Back acne and acne on his non existent legs and ass.     F off you entitled. Trust fund lazy ass southern drawl French toast skateboard cry baby bitch.

LOL Bhanks is a poor man's ESFitness.

At least ESF can give credit to others.

Well Bhanks has those dominant triceps so for him im sure close grip bench is much easier.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
You did 4 more reps in a contest I again didn’t know I was in whoop di do anything after half a dozen reps is just cardio anyway also you are using much narrower grip

- 4 more reps that you couldn't do.....

- 12 more clean reps you couldn't do

- Do you wake up and get informed today is a contest?  Nope...you put the video out and did you best.  You got fucked like the prom queen

- So your arm workout of 20 and 30 reps is just cardio?  Shut the fuck up with that nonsense.

- Narrower grip???  Thats the best you could do?   Wow...shut up baldy

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
This link looks very fishy.

Is this a bench press video? And what is that website?

Its not fishy....its a free video hosting site. 

Its the same site I put my squat video where I fucked Bhanks in the ass as well.

tatoo

• Getbig IV

Its the same site I put my squat video where I fucked Bhanks in the ass as well

hahahahahaha....im cracking up wtf

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

Its the same site I put my squat video where I fucked Bhanks in the ass as well.
No homo ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

Nothing wrong with that. The asshole deserved it (pun intended).

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I’m so done playing tiddly winks with Bhanks.   It’s over.    Now this idiot won’t show on Sunday because he is fat and out of shape because he won’t diet.     

Everything a real man should be he is the opposite of that.     

He is a perennial last place finisher because his mentality and attitude sucks.     It’s sad to see another human being so fucked mentally that they can’t figure out that being a retard 24/7 like Bhanks is- is why he always loses to the Cleggs and arenas of the world. 

Enjoy last place forever moron.   We here at GB tried to help you but you rebuffed us.   Now enjoy and dwell and wallow in your forever failure. 

Bitch ! 

keanu

• Getbig IV
Good form with a pause, slow tempo. You can probably bounce over 23 reps or so in Hankins form. A ton of Getbiggers can outlift Hankins, he isn't very strong. Here is Matt at 175 lbs with 15 inch arms, completely natural on less than 1500 calories a day killing Hankins with identical form. I'm curious to know how much cardio Matt did to heal his cells.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

He never recovered from that.   Maybe the reason for the shitting blood so often lately.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Good form with a pause, slow tempo. You can probably bounce over 23 reps or so in Hankins form. A ton of Getbiggers can outlift Hankins, he isn't very strong. Here is Matt at 175 lbs with 15 inch arms, completely natural on less than 1500 calories a day killing Hankins with identical form.

He had the absolute gall to call out Matt's form and ego lifting. He would get crushed under the weight Big Dicked Matt uses. His frail tendons and ligaments would shred like tissue paper

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Nothing wrong with that. The asshole deserved it (pun intended).

"1"