Author Topic: The Best Part  (Read 2295 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
The Best Part
« on: May 01, 2023, 06:05:10 AM »
So I told you guys I had been training legs twice a week going into the show and I thought they had made improvements I mean of course you all said otherwise but I was training them twice a week. Anyway I asked the Dr what could have caused this issue why it was happening to me. You know what they said?

They said I was obviously in shape and lifted weights and that squatting is probably what caused the problem. For all the shit you guys give me about not training legs enough too much leg training is what the doctor says caused the issue. They actually told me not to squat in the future.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
Re: The Best Part
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2023, 06:38:20 AM »
Haha
So the doctor instead of treating you praised you and gave you training advice?

Sounds legit

Lying anal bleeding quitter

Nobody believes you

I hope it’s something really serious
B

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2023, 06:40:12 AM »
So I told you guys I had been training legs twice a week going into the show and I thought they had made improvements I mean of course you all said otherwise but I was training them twice a week. Anyway I asked the Dr what could have caused this issue why it was happening to me. You know what they said?

They said I was obviously in shape and lifted weights and that squatting is probably what caused the problem. For all the shit you guys give me about not training legs enough too much leg training is what the doctor says caused the issue. They actually told me not to squat in the future.

A general MD?

WTF do they know about any of this?

There are actually different types of doctors.
Y

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2023, 06:43:12 AM »
The doctor then said strict curl was legit and clegg got beat

Case closed
B

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2023, 06:43:38 AM »
A general MD?

WTF do they know about any of this?

There are actually different types of doctors.

Sigh, he got his oxy's now he's happy again

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2023, 06:46:14 AM »
The doctor is also an expert in photo shop and confirmed Hankins has never done that
B

Flexacon

• Getbig V

You're just looking for an excuse to quit squatting. Pathetic

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2023, 06:49:08 AM »
For all the shit you guys give me about not training legs enough too much leg training is what the doctor says caused the issue. They actually told me not to squat in the future.

Hankins setting the stage for a return in the disabled/wheelchair division? "Can't train legs, doctor's orders."

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2023, 06:49:16 AM »

Once again you spin this to make yourself look good....let me tell you what they really were saying.

The fact that you overload your digestive system with so much shit (no pun), very little fiber, and continue to eat like an asshole with your flare ups and do not take the medication you are supposed to take...your asshole is subjected to constant pressure and the musculature there can't take the "pressure" (again no joke) of heavy squatting (yes, you squatting heavy is a joke).  Thus you end up with a thrombosed hemorrhoid.  They told you not to squat because you obviously will not take the necessary steps to improve your eating and your lifestyle.  They gave you a general suggestion....as any internal medicine doctor should.  I bet if I requested that chart note it would say "patient was told to avoid heavy squatting and improve diet.  Patient directed to improve lifestyle dietary and nutritional habits.  Follow up with patient in six months for follow up procedure as medical advice will most likely not be followed"

That whole weekend SHOULD be a wake up call to ANYONE with a modicum of self awareness.  You?  Not so much.  You'll continue to be the asshole you always have been.

Did you tell them about the Hi-Def pics that are coming out?  Did you tell them you probably could have won if it weren't for work and your bitch having an astigmatism?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2023, 06:50:28 AM »
the real question is why are people still responding to him?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2023, 06:57:12 AM »

What sickness did the heavy squatting give you?

So, he didn't tell you to get off the copious amounts of anabolics but told you to stop squatting? Right....

Didn't say anything about the taco bell and "crohns disease" but told you to stop squatting?

Did you see Dr. Paulumbo?

Drug addict liar wants a medical excuse to not train legs

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2023, 06:58:54 AM »

So, he didn't tell you to get off the copious amounts of anabolics but told you to stop squatting? Right....

Didn't say anything about the taco bell and "crohns disease" but told you to stop squatting?

Nope, hes just made something up to get people to respond to his posts

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2023, 07:00:20 AM »
The doctor also said it was a miracle he could walk at all then thanked him for his service in the special forces asked him about his international wrassling career and if he had any advices on the markets before getting beaten in an arm wrestle and releasing him because a serial killer was having his piles lanced and was intimidated by Hankins
B

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2023, 07:18:38 AM »
The need for attention is getting to be very fucking brutal

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2023, 07:19:12 AM »

i cant even break your balls anymore hankins... you are a drug addict.. gl bruh.. ill be silently watching you kill yourself from now on.. wake up bro!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2023, 07:24:43 AM »
Jesus I could tell you fuckign idiots the sky is blue and you would call me a liar that is what the dr said they didn’t say anything about diet they said squats. I go to my actual gastro this afternoon but the dr at the ER said squats could have caused the issue and told me to not do any kind of pushing squat leg press etc for the time being. I trained my legs a lot the last month before my the show I was training them twice a week. I didn’t even mention weight lifting I asked them what could have caused it and they said you obviously work out pushing and doing squats could have caused the issue and they recommended I do not squat they didn’t say for how long and I didn’t ask but I have no intention of squatting again anytime soon. My gastro may mention some other things today but the only thing the ER dr mentioned was squats and I didn’t ask him about it he mentioned it.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2023, 07:28:01 AM »
I believe you bro.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2023, 07:30:29 AM »
I believe you bro.

I really don’t understand how people think a dr telling someone squats can cause hemorrhoids is a lie I mean it makes sense when you think about it. And it happened as I was training legs twice a week getting ready for the show. Again no idea why someone would make up embarrassing information I have shared every embarrassing detail explaining what happened and I am attacked for being honest about it all fuckign bullshit. 

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2023, 07:36:18 AM »
I really don’t understand how people think a dr telling someone squats can cause hemorrhoids is a lie I mean it makes sense when you think about it.

Leg presses will cause the same issues, so essentially you're telling us you're cutting out any heavy leg training.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2023, 07:38:06 AM »
I really don’t understand how people think a dr telling someone squats can cause hemorrhoids is a lie I mean it makes sense when you think about it. And it happened as I was training legs twice a week getting ready for the show. Again no idea why someone would make up embarrassing information I have shared every embarrassing detail explaining what happened and I am attacked for being honest about it all fuckign bullshit.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2023, 07:39:05 AM »

And it’s just hitting now?  He gave up heavy squatting 6 months ago along with the GH

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2023, 07:39:12 AM »
Modern day doctors are liberal idiot cucks.
Get under that fucking bar and squat

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2023, 07:49:29 AM »

Wrong and horrible advice...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2023, 07:51:40 AM »
 :D

Credit to BB

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2023, 07:52:21 AM »
If squatting girl weights caused the issues you have, you are not made to do this.
Go back to yelling at skateboards...