Author Topic: Xenu has the majority of the world in complete confusion  (Read 3420 times)

Bast175

Xenu has the majority of the world in complete confusion
« on: April 27, 2006, 05:54:20 PM »
through religion.  Parts of the world are under different beliefs.  Christians.  Muslims.  Buddhist.  Catholics.  Protestants.  and many more.  The world is at war due to these contrasting religions.  Scientology is based on scientific research and is the only religion thas has not caused death and destruction from war, terrorism, hate crimes and other human violence.  Xenu laughs at his creation of disorder on Earth.  L Ron Hubbard wrote of the tactics Xenu used to begin the endless cycle of cross-cultural violence.  He created evidence of prophets such as Mohammad and documents such as the Koran that never existed, and did this in different geographic regions of the words in early times.  The end is near if people don't begin to realize this and take action.

Bast175

Re: Xenu has the majority of the world in complete confusion
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 09:32:19 PM »

What does Scientology has to offer the world in terms of "preventing the end"?

If people just saw the light and converted they wouldn't have this hate and fear towards eachother that these other so called religions have created.  Scientology addresses improving yourself as an individual.  What can be more powerful than that?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 06:23:08 PM »
if u say so bast  ;)
follow the arrows

Bast175

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 01:04:16 AM »
If you want to argue with some reason then by all means, haidar, but it seems you are lost, empty of knowledge and reason with respect to your life and the lives of others.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2006, 10:50:51 AM »
you call this mythology of yours a reasonable discussion of current world events? lol!
honestly, I think you're just trolling around and you're not even a scientologist, yes it sounds that ridiculous at times. And the fact that you are judging me and you dont even know me tells me about your own character(and maybe belief system too). If you want to argue reasonably, then why havent u responded appropriattely to the articles and interviews posted by fellow members, or is that another working of "Teh Xenu" to keep the world in the dark?
piss off troll..
follow the arrows

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2006, 04:01:09 PM »
you call this mythology of yours a reasonable discussion of current world events? lol!
honestly, I think you're just trolling around and you're not even a scientologist, yes it sounds that ridiculous at times. And the fact that you are judging me and you dont even know me tells me about your own character(and maybe belief system too). If you want to argue reasonably, then why havent u responded appropriattely to the articles and interviews posted by fellow members, or is that another working of "Teh Xenu" to keep the world in the dark?
piss off troll..

Islam isn't anymore reasonable than Scientology.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2006, 04:14:15 PM »
Xenu blows dogs for quarters ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2006, 05:19:22 PM »
Don't you have to pay to reach different levels in Scientology?  Someone just told me that the other day. 

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2006, 02:30:17 PM »
If people just saw the light and converted they wouldn't have this hate and fear towards eachother that these other so called religions have created.  Scientology addresses improving yourself as an individual.  What can be more powerful than that?

Interesting.  Why must we all convert to Scientology to end hate and fear.  Seems if one religion (any) was the only religion across the globe there would have been a lot less bloodshed over the years for a religious cause.  Does not have to be scientology.
BKS - Guardian of Truth

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2006, 12:48:40 AM »
How come scientologist make you pay ($) for all this self improvement? Shouldn't a religion open it's self to anyone who WANTS to follow it?