Author Topic: Bill Burr: I Avoid Women Now  (Read 4483 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Bill Burr: I Avoid Women Now
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2023, 06:44:04 AM »
Common courtesy is fine but I don't go out of my way to help someone because she has a vagina.

I don't pull over to help breakdowns on no cell service country roads unless I see it's a dude. Some unfuckable menopausal broad once freaked out when I was like 6 steps out of my truck. I did a prompt 180 and drove away. Haven't pulled over for a woman or an unknown since. That was near 10 years ago. Good luck with your shit.

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Bill Burr: I avoid Women Now
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2023, 07:50:22 AM »

work from home most days, smoking weed, on my walking pad killing time

Work mostly from home but when at work pay compliments to the women who show up to the office. I wonder what it’s going to be like when they lose their jobs because AI has cut their work load in half; are they going to remember your compliments or are they going to say it was harassment?

Side note if you’re an unattractive dude you are limited in what you can say without seeming like a creep.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2023, 08:23:16 AM »
there is no risk if you have social skills and know your audience
Maybe you should brush up on those rather than being the work wierdo that doesnt talk to anyone.
Right. News flash being an antisocial creep if off-putting

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #53 on: May 06, 2023, 08:43:42 AM »
I’ve been saying this here for many years, if you work with women, do not say a single word more to them than is absolutely necessary. They’re all looking to file sexual harassment charges.

You live in a world completely divorced from reality. Hope this helps.

Reading comprehension tends to be in short supply here. I didn’t  say, don’t speak. I just said, don’t say more than is necessary. In other words, be professional.

This isn’t an anomaly. It happens all the time, just not to Jeff who is one of the most obnoxious posters here, but in real life couldn’t possibly say anything that a woman might find offensive.

I'm out of the work scene but have a friend who got in trouble for innocuously complimenting a woman at work.

Something like "Joan, you look good today."

The woman ran to HR and filed a complaint.  They brought him in and lectured him.

He said "f*ck it" and then quit.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2023, 01:58:08 PM »
You think I act like I do on here in real life?

Jeez, this is just a persona, its a fucking act.

Im a mild mannered non confrontational person in real life

I take people as I find them, I dont go out of my way to make friends, if people are pleasent then Im pleasant , if they are an asshole I ignore them.

Women find me good company because im open and honest with them and Im not oozing testosterone trying to impress them

I need the ESFitness respect , whoever is willing to go furtherest post here.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2023, 02:20:12 PM »
I need the ESFitness respect , whoever is willing to go furtherest post here.
;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2023, 04:04:48 PM »
LOL watch the reaction of this woman

Q

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2023, 04:22:41 AM »
Here you go. As I said, if you work with women, don’t say or do anything more than is absolutely necessary:

Spanish Soccer Chief Rubiales Refuses to Resign Over World Cup Kiss - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/25/world/europe/luis-rubiales-spain-soccer-hermoso-kiss.html

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2023, 05:16:40 AM »

he's ugly, fat or old. I compliment my coworkers all the time, shit sometimes I tell them how "phat" their asses look, keep it in your age-peer group and know your audience. They also know I have 0 interest in fucking them as most of them have met my long time girlfriend.

It's true you're more likely to get away with compliments if you're good looking and have better social skills. But women are unpredictable. Some of them don't mind what you're saying. Some of them don't like what you are saying but acting happy about it because they don't want a confrontation about it. And then some of them do like what you're saying right now but if it suits them to use your words against you in 5 years they'll do so...

Personally I wouldn't compliment a woman's ass at work I think this will come back to bite you in your own ass later, especially if you end up in a very high position of power.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2023, 05:24:56 AM »
Young women are unbearable today

The best ones are 40+ these days
Q

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2023, 05:43:43 AM »
I’ve been saying this here for many years, if you work with women, do not say a single word more to them than is absolutely necessary. They’re all looking to file sexual harassment charges.

You live in a world completely divorced from reality. Hope this helps.

I’ve been told by a countless number of older women to avoid women at the work place and if you do speak to them be very careful what you tell them

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2023, 05:59:51 AM »
I “notice” the women in my offices haircuts and tell them it looks nice. I never compliment clothing or things like that which could be misconstrued as something creepy.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2023, 06:12:31 AM »
I “notice” the women in my offices haircuts and tell them it looks nice. I never compliment clothing or things like that which could be misconstrued as something creepy.

It also depends on your general attractiveness and demeanor

If you look good and are well dressed and smell good, it will usually be taken as a compliment without complaint

If you look like King Cobra or Cyraxx then it's definitely harassment

Q

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2023, 06:27:04 AM »
I have some female employees. I will compliment something obvious like a hair cut or something, but I don’t think I can recall an instance where I said they look nice, lost weight or their clothes look good or anything like that. I also try not to be in a situation with them that could be awkward. I’ve taken them to lunches with just me and them, just like my male employees, but I try not to get involved in their personal business. That kind of goes for the dudes as well, but I do probably talk more with them about personal shit. I guess I’m just worried about getting “me too’d” or something. Although my wife says I don’t give off a creepy vibe, but the opposite.

"Creepy men" just lack power and looks.
Should one of your employees misbehave just build some nice conrete fins for them and throw them into the Danube.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2023, 06:43:40 AM »
I’ve been told by a countless number of older women to avoid women at the work place and if you do speak to them be very careful what you tell them

They know.

It has become a way to get paid. You’ll see. There will be a lawsuit by the chick who got kissed, claiming that she has been traumatized.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2023, 07:20:58 AM »
The guy who told me the story is a very good looking dude.

No homo.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2023, 07:31:58 AM »
I'm out of the work scene but have a friend who got in trouble for innocuously complimenting a woman at work.

Something like "Joan, you look good today."

The woman ran to HR and filed a complaint.  They brought him in and lectured him.

He said "f*ck it" and then quit.

When I was starting my retirement job HR brought all the new hires  in for lectures and videos.  One thing that stood out in my mind. You can't compliment a woman or talk about her clothes. One knock out blond a year ago wore a beautiful green coat and I complimented her on it. She thanked me and that was the end of it.  She could have gone to HR and said I was harassing   her. Crazy world these liberals have created. I work in a small office with only hot young women. I am friendly with some but I always remember to be careful. They could be looking for a pay day.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2023, 07:44:56 AM »
Remember the old body spray add?

"If a man you never met before suddenly gives you flowers, thats Impulse"

If hes ugly its harrassment.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2023, 07:52:43 AM »
When I was starting my retirement job HR brought all the new hires  in for lectures and videos.  One thing that stood out in my mind. You can't compliment a woman or talk about her clothes. One knock out blond a year ago wore a beautiful green coat and I complimented her on it. She thanked me and that was the end of it.  She could have gone to HR and said I was harassing   her. Crazy world these liberals have created. I work in a small office with only hot young women. I am friendly with some but I always remember to be careful. They could be looking for a pay day.

Also, every woman who gets passed up for a promotion thinks it’s discrimination. Yeah, it’s discrimination against pain in the asses.

I remember reading that many male executives would no longer take meetings alone with women. They would have someone else in the room. I’d bet now most meetings are on camera.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2023, 07:58:42 AM »
Didn’t watch video or read thread. Did Bill or any Getbigger touch on Bills ugly wife yet  ??? I’d hate women, too.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2023, 08:16:28 AM »

It SEEMS like a good idea but a lot of women will end up alone with a house full of cats. At the end of the day, it’s still on the man to make the first move. If you take that away from him at work, it also limits opportunities for women to meet someone.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2023, 08:25:33 AM »
It SEEMS like a good idea but a lot of women will end up alone with a house full of cats. At the end of the day, it’s still on the man to make the first move. If you take that away from him at work, it also limits opportunities for women to meet someone.

Is it me or does it seem young men are children?  They live at home making 40K so they are rich because they have no living expenses like rent or a mortgage. They can't get married because if kids come they need the wife's income.

I won't put it all on men. Women today in the work force see no need to be married to a guy making less than them. My whole career was male dominate but today it seems most careers are complete mix of women and men in a job.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2023, 08:42:51 AM »
Is it me or does it seem young men are children?  They live at home making 40K so they are rich because they have no living expenses like rent or a mortgage. They can't get married because if kids come they need the wife's income.

I won't put it all on men. Women today in the work force see no need to be married to a guy making less than them. My whole career was male dominate but today it seems most careers are complete mix of women and men in a job.

This has already gotten 5 million views on YouTube. Someone here posted on another thread.

Marriage, as it’s currently constituted, is a bad deal for men. More than half fail and close to 90% of the time it’s the women who asks for the divorce and it’s the man who ends up paying:

A Divorce Attorney's Thoughts On Love and Marriage-James Sexton

i=k68GNfZa-R0TPvll

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2023, 01:24:51 PM »
Women usually dont let anyone speak, só i hardly can talk in a conversation.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2023, 02:51:53 PM »
This has already gotten 5 million views on YouTube. Someone here posted on another thread.

Marriage, as it’s currently constituted, is a bad deal for men. More than half fail and close to 90% of the time it’s the women who asks for the divorce and it’s the man who ends up paying:

A Divorce Attorney's Thoughts On Love and Marriage-James Sexton

i=k68GNfZa-R0TPvll

They get the house, alimony and child support. They live a nice life with the husband gone. They bring men into the house that sit in your chair and watch the big screen you paid for.  On top of it the wife doesn't things for him in the bedroom that she never did for you.  Meanwhile the husband moves into a shit hole apartment complex with a bunch of scum. 

I know a guy that was divorced and his ex calls him telling him the car broke down. Here he was with a wrench in the driveway when her boyfriend looks out the window asking him if he wants a drink.