Author Topic: Public Service Announcement from Avesher  (Read 59742 times)

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
Re: Public Service Announcement from Avesher
« Reply #575 on: May 23, 2023, 04:15:50 PM »
eature=shareYou

bhank
log off
spend time with
your kids and new
bride loser

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #576 on: May 23, 2023, 04:53:26 PM »
You mentioned  schmoes and are continuing to talk gay shit fag and vulgar graphic gay shit I don’t want to read fag

Yup.

Are you hoping I pm you?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #577 on: May 23, 2023, 06:08:07 PM »

Couple of things -

Em and Hankins look similar facially, never noticed it till this pic.

I personally like the aesthetics of this photo. Hankins looks like a janitor that just got off work to sweep his girl off her feet in the middle of the desert. Absurdist art.
Who are these people? Some Vegas tranny prostitute and a homeless john that paid her for a photo op? Looks like a retarded whore with a stinky pussy. I hope their plane crashes into a mountain. If we're really lucky his son will be on the plane too and the bloodline will finally be ended

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: May 23, 2023, 06:30:32 PM »
I did take today off work. Not on my honeymoon. Not half naked. And not sure what part of eloping to Vegas you guys don't get. Absolutely didn't invite anyone. Still waiting on photos but have one from Red Rock Canyon.

Look at the triple chin/ turkey neck

My god  Brian, have you thought about Botox for your turkey neck?

Or perhaps reigning  in your diet

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #579 on: May 23, 2023, 08:26:17 PM »
He was on death's door as an excuse to wuss out and quit the show.  Now all forgotten.

Simply a totally discredited drug addict quitter, each pic looks worse than the last.

Things like Tonin being a PED or claiming a narrow grip allows for a heavier bench makes me think he's trolling for sure, but I then recall the fearful naive comments in the days leading up to the contest he quit showing he really, really has no idea whatsoever what he's doing.  If he did, he would not have looked so shitty on stage.

I know Wes says repeatedly that he knows Jackshit about Bodybuilding, but it really is true, especially for someone who's been training and blasting gear for decades.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #580 on: May 24, 2023, 04:34:05 AM »
He hasn’t progressed in years he’s going back quickly

However his arrogance won’t allow him to admit it

Top pros and amateurs will have someone look at them and advise during prep not hanky and that’s why he is consistently last in his shows and second in his fights
B

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #581 on: May 24, 2023, 04:56:09 AM »
Look at the triple chin/ turkey neck

My god  Brian, have you thought about Botox for your turkey neck?

Or perhaps reigning  in your diet

Botox !!

I think a length of Rope would work far better

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #582 on: May 24, 2023, 04:58:27 AM »
Josh is living the life on the golf tour.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #583 on: May 24, 2023, 06:25:55 AM »
Bhanks - smarten and sober up.  You are playing with fire.  I say this as there are real dangerous people on this site a lot more capable than Clegg.   

In retaliation xxxxxx xxx organised the cold blooded murder of xxxxx xxxxx, who owned a car wash in a place.

In the same year criminal associates of the brothers let off a wave of massive car bombs outside nightclubs, family homes and police stations.

xxxxxx xxxxx was jailed indefinitely in 2010 for conspiring to buy guns and threatening to kill teenager xxxxx.

xxxxxx xxx was handed 18 years behind bars in 2006 for planning the revenge shooting murder of dad-of-five xxxxxxxx.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #584 on: May 24, 2023, 06:28:46 AM »
Bhanks - smarten and sober up.  You are playing with fire.  I say this as there are real dangerous people on this site a lot more capable than Clegg.   

In retaliation xxxxxx xxx organised the cold blooded murder of xxxxx xxxxx, who owned a car wash in a place.

In the same year criminal associates of the brothers let off a wave of massive car bombs outside nightclubs, family homes and police stations.

xxxxxx xxxxx was jailed indefinitely in 2010 for conspiring to buy guns and threatening to kill teenager xxxxx.

xxxxxx xxx was handed 18 years behind bars in 2006 for planning the revenge shooting murder of dad-of-five xxxxxxxx.

Blah blah blah fat old criminal thinks being a criminal with a gun makes him tough nope just makes him a pussy who needs a gun

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #585 on: May 24, 2023, 06:28:51 AM »

no shit... hankins has got some bad luck thats for sure! lmao wow

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #586 on: May 24, 2023, 06:33:05 AM »

Blah blah blah fat old criminal thinks being a criminal with a gun makes him tough nope just makes him a pussy who needs a gun

Ok.  FYI - whats going on with your FAT bloated face?   Too many doritos and pringles?   At least Em made an effort to look good for the wedding.   You looked horrible, not a good way to start this marriage where she is in a nice dress and you look like yesterdays' leftovers. 

Guido moving in soon too according to Josh who speaks to him frequently. 

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #587 on: May 24, 2023, 06:34:04 AM »
Hankins

thats not about josh

please come to the UK and I can give you the guided tour.
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #588 on: May 24, 2023, 06:34:20 AM »
Botox !!

I think a length of Rope would work far better
LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #589 on: May 24, 2023, 07:13:37 AM »
Hankins

thats not about josh

please come to the UK and I can give you the guided tour.
He has no idea who he`s fucking with......he`s a freakin` idiot !!

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #590 on: May 24, 2023, 07:15:56 AM »
I behave myself now

I live a mundane life and am at peace with myself. But I despise arrogant bullies and love humbling them. Hankins has brought this all on himself. Being from atrust fund he will never have had to face proper consequences. He will. If its at Josh hands or mine or some poor fucker he attempts to moles at the gym karma always turns up.
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #591 on: May 24, 2023, 07:20:47 AM »
I behave myself now
I completely understand my friend.

I have lived many lives and worn quite a few different hats over the years myself.

All the best!!  ;)

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: May 24, 2023, 07:21:31 AM »

Brian, why was your dog shot by animal control?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #593 on: May 24, 2023, 07:34:08 AM »
Brian, why was your dog shot by animal control?

file this under

what happened in your other 2 fights Brian in the cage?

Its in the TSTA file

Too Scared To Answer

B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: May 24, 2023, 07:43:23 AM »
He has no idea who he`s fucking with......he`s a freakin` idiot !!

Really sounds like a typical scumbag lowlife alcoholic to me how is someone going to brag about planning to shoot a teenager with a gun that doesn’t make you tougher than makes you a fucking pussy

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #595 on: May 24, 2023, 07:48:29 AM »
Ok.  FYI - whats going on with your FAT bloated face?   Too many doritos and pringles?   At least Em made an effort to look good for the wedding.   You looked horrible, not a good way to start this marriage where she is in a nice dress and you look like yesterdays' leftovers. 

Guido moving in soon too according to Josh who speaks to him frequently.

It’s a 3 dimensional face in a 2 dimensional pic depending on the angle of my chin I can look like I have a fat face and no neck  or a distinct jawline and slim neck that just my face at 45 years old. I can take two pics right now and have a fat or thin face depending on how I position my chin it’s not rocket science. When I smile I tend to pull my chin and neck back and I am also turned to the side when I try to do a headshot and can see the angle I tend to put my chin forward  the difference can be dramatic. But regardless I am lean not fat I just have some extra puffiness to my face because I am 45 years old

Same face 2 hours prior different angle. We did lots of pics I am sure there will be a better angle for me in the others but really don’t care the pics were for my wife and she looks great that is what matters.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: May 24, 2023, 07:56:22 AM »

file this under

what happened in your other 2 fights Brian in the cage?

Its in the TSTA file

Too Scared To Answer

Not scared dislocated my shoulder slamming opponent then it popped out again in the 2nd fight have had 3 shoulder surgeries since it doesn’t pop out anymore

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #597 on: May 24, 2023, 08:12:46 AM »
Brian you tapped out to a choke

Liar
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: May 24, 2023, 08:17:26 AM »
Brian you tapped out to a choke

Liar

It was actually a front headlock he had the arm in and the shoulder popped I have been in a million front headlocks wrestling it’s not a choke and my shoulder had never popped before but I had a bad dislocation in my first fight and hadn’t  gotten it fixed yet

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #599 on: May 24, 2023, 08:21:19 AM »
Really sounds like a typical scumbag lowlife alcoholic to me how is someone going to brag about planning to shoot a teenager with a gun that doesn’t make you tougher than makes you a fucking pussy

You are a lowlife drink and drug woman beating dope fiend

And you are scared we can all see it it's great to see bullies back up so easily.

As for tough guy I've boxed to decent level sparred with pros done myay Thai black belt in tkd black sash lau Gary  and competed for years- I've also survived serious jail time here and in Jamaica

That doesn't make anyone tough but nothing in your life suggests you have had anywhere near that experience

Add in football violence where it could be 10 onto 30 with weapons and you will understand why a man who lists his arse crack photos and can't win a single MMA fight or even complete a bb prep doesn't hold a lot of worry to me.

But as you won't accept the offer it will never happen and as you know I can't come the states to you I expect you to get trapped and give it big licks for a while- that's fine Brian you are the site's joke
B