Author Topic: Public Service Announcement from Avesher  (Read 59772 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: Public Service Announcement from Avesher
« Reply #625 on: May 24, 2023, 11:04:30 AM »

Bodybuilder with 19 inch neck

Fucks sake you look like Tom Hanks on Castaway

Stack of dimes...

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #626 on: May 24, 2023, 11:09:00 AM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #627 on: May 24, 2023, 11:18:01 AM »
Has the updated bench pressings video been posted?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #628 on: May 24, 2023, 11:19:55 AM »
Wouldnt it be pure comedy if when Josh shows up at Hankys he brings Clegg there with him and Hanky has to take another beating from Clegg while Josh films it for GB for our laughter? 

:D  :D  :D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #629 on: May 24, 2023, 11:21:44 AM »
I behave myself now

I live a mundane life and am at peace with myself. But I despise arrogant bullies and love humbling them. Hankins has brought this all on himself. Being from atrust fund he will never have had to face proper consequences. He will. If its at Josh hands or mine or some poor fucker he attempts to moles at the gym karma always turns up.

Off topic some what. Those sentences in Europe are light compared to the states. Do you think they trend more towards rehab the criminal over there vs punishing?

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #630 on: May 24, 2023, 12:00:54 PM »
Few people who have skinny-fat dad-bods flaunt it to others.

Brian’s big egg-headed comb-cover is a microcosm of the easily evident mental illness he unsuccessfully hides.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #631 on: May 24, 2023, 12:05:54 PM »
Has the updated bench pressings video been posted?

I told you guys I have been focusing on declines there was nothing wrong with my last bench video

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #632 on: May 24, 2023, 12:22:19 PM »
the only decline you are focusing on you coward is the decline of your body into a bag of smashed assholes and the decline of your slag wife into a full on meth head.
B

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: May 24, 2023, 12:27:23 PM »
I told you guys I have been focusing on declines there was nothing wrong with my last bench video

GTFO - it was a joke and horrible.  Since you are beyond shame at this point its just more fun to mock and ridicule you.  Your ex cleaning lady has a better bench than you do.   Heck, Em probably can bench more than you at this point.  Weakling. 

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #634 on: May 24, 2023, 12:44:04 PM »
Brian just shave it off or go get a hair transplant in Turkey. People are messing with you because they don't like you but there is also a lot of truth in what is being said about your hair. Your hair isn't merely thinning. It is far past that point. Trying to comb it past those receding areas behind your temples is no longer sufficient. It isn't covering enough surface area. When you attempt the comb over and fail it looks even sillier than if you hadn't tried in the first place.

IMO you should shave everything off. You'll be surprised at how much hair loss you've suffered when it is only stubble growing back. Then you can decide whether to keep it shaved or do the transplant.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #635 on: May 24, 2023, 12:46:41 PM »
I literally have one misdemeanor for a victimless crime that is in the process of being expunged

by your wife/probation officer?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #636 on: May 24, 2023, 12:51:07 PM »
Brian just shave it off or go get a hair transplant in Turkey. People are messing with you because they don't like you but there is also a lot of truth in what is being said about your hair. Your hair isn't merely thinning. It is far past that point. Trying to comb it past those receding areas behind your temples is no longer sufficient. It isn't covering enough surface area. When you attempt the comb over and fail it looks even sillier than if you hadn't tried in the first place.

IMO you should shave everything off. You'll be surprised at how much hair loss you've suffered when it is only stubble growing back. Then you can decide whether to keep it shaved or do the transplant.
guy at my gym went to turkey he had a little strip left in the front but had all the back to neck area pretty full /all he needed was frontal hairline brought back and some of the middle,did it in oct 2022 8 months later looks fantastic like a new head he's 37 so it made a big difference.isaw him aftr it was done at the 4 month mark it was peach fuzz by month 6 it exploded...but you have to be gentle with new hair no swimming at all chlorine is bad,certain shampoos,and keep it from too much sun for a while...

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #637 on: May 24, 2023, 12:51:36 PM »

This is a good effort to explain common sense to a dullard, but if he gets out of denial it will cause him to feel consequences. Much easier for him to keep the delusion going.

Some have speculated that the scraps he has are already from a failed hair transplant.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #638 on: May 24, 2023, 12:56:35 PM »
It’s a 3 dimensional face in a 2 dimensional pic depending on the angle of my chin I can look like I have a fat face and no neck  or a distinct jawline and slim neck that just my face at 45 years old. I can take two pics right now and have a fat or thin face depending on how I position my chin it’s not rocket science. When I smile I tend to pull my chin and neck back and I am also turned to the side when I try to do a headshot and can see the angle I tend to put my chin forward  the difference can be dramatic. But regardless I am lean not fat I just have some extra puffiness to my face because I am 45 years old

Same face 2 hours prior different angle. We did lots of pics I am sure there will be a better angle for me in the others but really don’t care the pics were for my wife and she looks great that is what matters.

I don’t care as he posts another pic…..

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #639 on: May 24, 2023, 01:00:05 PM »
also his wife is a fcuking dog

thats wht she is with bleeding privates brian
B

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #640 on: May 24, 2023, 01:02:29 PM »
:D

The killer dog is a border collie?

Is he serious?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #641 on: May 24, 2023, 01:15:22 PM »
'I'm gonna do a youtube channel and it will be awesome'

and

'I'm way cooler than thee guys'

2 points.

He never did.
Next point- he's 45 and worried about being seen as 'cooler'.
The only thing less cool than Brian is the burning corpse of the homeless meth-head he beat up and turned his back on.
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #642 on: May 24, 2023, 01:16:03 PM »
Declines................ .ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!   :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #643 on: May 24, 2023, 01:22:38 PM »
This is a good effort to explain common sense to a dullard, but if he gets out of denial it will cause him to feel consequences. Much easier for him to keep the delusion going.

Some have speculated that the scraps he has are already from a failed hair transplant.

he doesnt even think hes bald

Guy really believes he has a full head of hair

Hes a full on narcissist remember.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #644 on: May 24, 2023, 01:23:21 PM »
guy at my gym went to turkey he had a little strip left in the front but had all the back to neck area pretty full /all he needed was frontal hairline brought back and some of the middle,did it in oct 2022 8 months later looks fantastic like a new head he's 37 so it made a big difference.isaw him aftr it was done at the 4 month mark it was peach fuzz by month 6 it exploded...but you have to be gentle with new hair no swimming at all chlorine is bad,certain shampoos,and keep it from too much sun for a while...

Same for my friend. He had his temple areas as well as his crown done. They give some strict instructions. No gym, no hats for a while etc. He flew back to the US the very next day and his head swelled up like a balloon for 2 days after the flight. Hair looks great now though.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: May 24, 2023, 01:23:31 PM »
'I'm gonna do a youtube channel and it will be awesome'

and

'I'm way cooler than thee guys'

2 points.

He never did.
Next point- he's 45 and worried about being seen as 'cooler'.
The only thing less cool than Brian is the burning corpse of the homeless meth-head he beat up and turned his back on.

From making Millions on Youtube to having to sell off the toys to make bills.    :D

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #646 on: May 24, 2023, 01:30:42 PM »
from fancy race cars
to selling em's arse

the fall of hanky

from squatting 4 plates
to a wedding with no mates

the fall of hanky

from his bionic leg
to humiliated by clegg

the fall of hanky

from anywhere he will fight
to doctors extracting his shite

the fall of hanky

from a full head of hair
to very little there

the fall of hanky

from the man in the infantry troop
to getting blanked by once friend coop

the fall of hanky

from NASA study project
to bleeding anus wrecked

the fall of hanky

this could run and run- like his bleeding anus
B

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #647 on: May 24, 2023, 01:41:01 PM »

Really?

Your foundation must be lopsided.

http://hellerconcreteinc.com/

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #648 on: May 24, 2023, 01:41:46 PM »
https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=673329.125

two years ago and the signs of the narcissist appear. I'm blanking him now unless he makes it easy to insult him.
B

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #649 on: May 24, 2023, 01:43:40 PM »
LOL at 38….

What is Hankins deal?

When people were nice he hated them everyone now everyone hates him and he says we are all gay loser’s and he still hangs around.