Author Topic: Public Service Announcement from Avesher  (Read 58315 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Public Service Announcement from Avesher
« Reply #600 on: May 24, 2023, 08:21:48 AM »

Bodybuilder with 19 inch neck

Fucks sake you look like Tom Hanks on Castaway

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #601 on: May 24, 2023, 08:35:22 AM »

And yet in a photo 2 hours later you guys claim I am obese with a triple chin make up your minds

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #602 on: May 24, 2023, 08:38:34 AM »
And yet in a photo 2 hours later you guys claim I am obese with a triple chin make up your minds

Really skinny neck there.   

So I guess we might say you are skinny fat. 

Wasting away day by day.  Off the drugs you are addicted to you would be 150lbs wet. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #603 on: May 24, 2023, 08:41:45 AM »
Really skinny neck there.   

So I guess we might say you are skinny fat. 

Wasting away day by day.  Off the drugs you are addicted to you would be 150lbs wet.

If your aunt had a dick she would be your Uncle I am a lean 215lbs in the am and 220lbs before bed. My neck and my arms are bigger than yours and my abs are better as well and I don’t have to do 3 hours of bullshit cardio a day with starvation rations to maintain deal with it

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #604 on: May 24, 2023, 08:55:24 AM »
It’s a 3 dimensional face in a 2 dimensional pic depending on the angle of my chin I can look like I have a fat face and no neck  or a distinct jawline and slim neck that just my face at 45 years old. I can take two pics right now and have a fat or thin face depending on how I position my chin it’s not rocket science. When I smile I tend to pull my chin and neck back and I am also turned to the side when I try to do a headshot and can see the angle I tend to put my chin forward  the difference can be dramatic. But regardless I am lean not fat I just have some extra puffiness to my face because I am 45 years old

Same face 2 hours prior different angle. We did lots of pics I am sure there will be a better angle for me in the others but really don’t care the pics were for my wife and she looks great that is what matters.

Nice combover

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #605 on: May 24, 2023, 09:22:31 AM »
If your aunt had a dick she would be your Uncle I am a lean 215lbs in the am and 220lbs before bed. My neck and my arms are bigger than yours and my abs are better as well and I don’t have to do 3 hours of bullshit cardio a day with starvation rations to maintain deal with it

225 for horrible 11 crappy reps - LMFAO weakling.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #606 on: May 24, 2023, 09:23:03 AM »
Nice combover

Birds nest of peace. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #607 on: May 24, 2023, 09:29:26 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #608 on: May 24, 2023, 09:36:31 AM »
Really sounds like a typical scumbag lowlife alcoholic to me how is someone going to brag about planning to shoot a teenager with a gun that doesn’t make you tougher than makes you a fucking pussy
I bet you won`t tell him that to his face.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #609 on: May 24, 2023, 09:52:13 AM »

I don't even know what his face looks like because he is an anonymous pussy. I have 0 respect for a criminal low life and that is what he is not a badass a lowlife scumbag alcoholic who the fuck thinks trying to buy guns to shoot teenagers makes them tough that makes you a pussy. I don't like criminal scumbags and I will absolutely let them know that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #610 on: May 24, 2023, 09:53:02 AM »

Unless its a small woman or a pet, Hanky Panky won't say a damn thing to anyone as he cowers in the corner.  He looks like a scarecrow lately with a triple chin,. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: May 24, 2023, 09:54:24 AM »
I don't even know what his face looks like because he is an anonymous pussy. I have 0 respect for a criminal low life and that is what he is not a badass a lowlife scumbag alcoholic who the fuck thinks trying to buy guns to shoot teenagers makes them tough that makes you a pussy. I don't like criminal scumbags and I will absolutely let them know that

Says the criminal with more mugshots online than people in his HS yearbook.   ::)  ::)  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: May 24, 2023, 09:59:45 AM »
Aren`t you a criminal scumbag.....don`t say no cuz your rap sheet says otherwise.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #613 on: May 24, 2023, 10:00:10 AM »

Aren’t you a criminal? You have several mug shots you degenerate drug addict

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: May 24, 2023, 10:30:18 AM »
Let`s not forget Hankys roots....he lived on hot dogs in NYC (probably the swankiest part of the city) in order to save cash to  travel to Switzerland and ski  the Swiss Alps.........the poor soul had it rough.  :(

He wouldn`t have lasted an hour of my childhood or 30 minutes of my life as an adult.

He`s softer than baby shit with a weak tough guy act that no one fears or believes.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #615 on: May 24, 2023, 10:31:22 AM »
Hanky is brave when he knows I can't visit him

He will never visit the UK if he does I will fight him and bite his nose off   I will then take his wife out for a coffee and show her what a real man does to a woman and it's not hit them

Brian you bottled out of a free trip your currency is worthless here like.

He's back on ignore for me now

Brian you have the number but are too scared to even call me imagine how you'd go to pieces if you met me. Scared of a phone call hahaha beyond a pussy

I hope Spencer now has a decent male role model or he will turn out an abuser like his dad.

Mexican jail fights- we can all win fights that never happened
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: May 24, 2023, 10:33:13 AM »

^^^^ Hanky in blackface.....always the jokester !  :D

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #617 on: May 24, 2023, 10:39:40 AM »

^^^^ Hanky in blackface.....always the jokester !  :D
haha I am sitting in the doctors office about to go out of my mind and then I se this hilarious!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: May 24, 2023, 10:41:46 AM »
haha I am sitting in the doctors office about to go out of my mind and then I se this hilarious!!!
;D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #619 on: May 24, 2023, 10:42:03 AM »

Look at the fucking combover! Hahaha! That magnificent. Look how long hes growing it to sweep it over but it's so thin. For fucks sake shave your head. Imagine how anyone in public just laughs behind this buffoons back. Damn that's good

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #620 on: May 24, 2023, 10:44:15 AM »
Aren`t you a criminal scumbag.....don`t say no cuz your rap sheet says otherwise.

I literally have one misdemeanor for a victimless crime that is in the process of being expunged

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: May 24, 2023, 10:46:27 AM »
Hanky is brave when he knows I can't visit him

He will never visit the UK if he does I will fight him and bite his nose off   I will then take his wife out for a coffee and show her what a real man does to a woman and it's not hit them

Brian you bottled out of a free trip your currency is worthless here like.

He's back on ignore for me now

Brian you have the number but are too scared to even call me imagine how you'd go to pieces if you met me. Scared of a phone call hahaha beyond a pussy

I hope Spencer now has a decent male role model or he will turn out an abuser like his dad.

Mexican jail fights- we can all win fights that never happened

The fact that you plan to bite someone nose in a fight exposes you as a low life scumbag you know that right? When losing a fight if you resort to some suit like that you just took it from aomeone beating you to someone killing you it’s a horrible tactic

Not scared just no desire to chat with a fucking loser low life

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: May 24, 2023, 10:53:17 AM »
The fact that you plan to bite someone nose in a fight exposes you as a low life scumbag you know that right? When losing a fight if you resort to some suit like that you just took it from aomeone beating you to someone killing you it’s a horrible tactic

Not scared just no desire to chat with a fucking loser low life

Tell us more about your mexican prison fights . . . . . . .

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #623 on: May 24, 2023, 10:59:26 AM »
I literally have one misdemeanor for a victimless crime that is in the process of being expunged
So do I !!  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: May 24, 2023, 11:03:19 AM »
 :D