Author Topic: Public Service Announcement from Avesher  (Read 59787 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Public Service Announcement from Avesher
« Reply #800 on: May 25, 2023, 06:14:06 PM »

Hahaha , hopefully Josh asks bhanks former co workers what kind of employee Bhanks was

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #801 on: May 25, 2023, 06:16:11 PM »

Love the hair haha. The Aryan brotherhood welcomes you.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #802 on: May 26, 2023, 04:42:29 AM »
Is Josh caddying for a pro golfer?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #803 on: May 26, 2023, 05:22:26 AM »

Hahaha , hopefully Josh asks bhanks former co workers what kind of employee Bhanks was

I literally worked there for 8 days

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #804 on: May 26, 2023, 05:24:52 AM »

did you quit again or get fired?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #805 on: May 26, 2023, 05:31:46 AM »

I was offered a real professional job at a Fortune 500 company making twice as much

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #806 on: May 26, 2023, 05:32:59 AM »

He quit because the work was too taxing for his body. No joke

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #807 on: May 26, 2023, 05:51:40 AM »
What do the Em texts say?  Anything more than "Ok."?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #808 on: May 26, 2023, 05:52:43 AM »
What do the Em texts say?  Anything more than "Ok."?

Yes.    ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #809 on: May 26, 2023, 05:56:52 AM »
This was Avesher message to Em: 

"I have zero interest in coming near you, none. Am I mean to you? Absolutely. Why? Because you are stupid, plain and simple. You live in a world of denial over what Brian says and does online. If you took some time to read what he posts you would obviously comprehend you married a complete loose  cannon with a LONG history of arrests for violence, including domestic violence. Notice I didnt say convictions, I said arrests. He blatantly brags about his steroid and drug use on getbig which is beyond ironic considering you run the drug court. Right this second, days after getting married he is challenging a getbigger saying he will go to New York and stomp his head.

I have lived every second of my life with a chip on my shoulder against arrogant people. I will do anything to make their lives difficult, and Brian is the most arrogant human I have encountered in my 50 plus years. If he cared about you, would he be goading me into  coming there? He doesnt care one bit about puttin you in danger (duh thats obvious). I have nothing to lose. No wife, no kids, no family and totally comfortable in jail. Brian just thinks Im some fat 60 year old with Parkinsons (his words). Im not arrogant, not one bit, but Brian, due to his giant ego, cant wrap his head around what Ive been through in life and what Im capable of. Karma is going to deliver a massive dent in Brians life, its inevitable, hes too shitty of a person for it not to.

As for you, none of us on getbig can comprehend why you would marry such a fucking disgusting violent arrogant mouthy bald hideous looking piece of trash. Like,...look at that last guy you dated, the good looking one with great hair, great build and cool to talk to (I talked to him multiple times). To go from that to,....Brian,....wow thats not a step down thats a fall from a 40 story building. We have discussed this in depth and can only come up with you have  an unmatched level of desperation not to be alone, or, you are in it for the long run and when he beats you up and goes to jail you will get the house and every thing else.

We hope it is the second one.

In the end, I do what I want because I can and because I dont give one single shit about the repercussions. But Brians big ego doesnt care, so let the chips fall where they may. And, I wouldnt do a single thing to harm you,...will I be mean to you, yup, cause you made a brutal decision putting your life and your kids in eventual danger.

ps. Also look at pics of yourself pre Brian and look at your pics now, especially that youtube video for the drug court. You used to be quite attractive, now you just look frazzled, sad and with a deer in the headlights look. Step back, take a long hard look at yourself and for gods sake, read what Brian writes online. That is not a sane man, trust me, as a mentally unwell man myself, its easy for me to see." 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #810 on: May 26, 2023, 05:57:53 AM »
The follow up from Avesher:

to Emily

oh psps

Ill be at Home Depot in Kitty Hawk in the appliance department filming
ironic hey?

tell hanky to man up and be there

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #811 on: May 26, 2023, 06:48:31 AM »
I think they look great together, Brian and Em

Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #812 on: May 26, 2023, 07:47:23 AM »
I was offered a real professional job at a Fortune 500 company making twice as much

twice as much as minimum wage, now that is a fortune 500 company

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #813 on: May 26, 2023, 07:47:51 AM »
This was Avesher message to Em: 

"I have zero interest in coming near you, none. Am I mean to you? Absolutely. Why? Because you are stupid, plain and simple. You live in a world of denial over what Brian says and does online. If you took some time to read what he posts you would obviously comprehend you married a complete loose  cannon with a LONG history of arrests for violence, including domestic violence. Notice I didnt say convictions, I said arrests. He blatantly brags about his steroid and drug use on getbig which is beyond ironic considering you run the drug court. Right this second, days after getting married he is challenging a getbigger saying he will go to New York and stomp his head.

I have lived every second of my life with a chip on my shoulder against arrogant people. I will do anything to make their lives difficult, and Brian is the most arrogant human I have encountered in my 50 plus years. If he cared about you, would he be goading me into  coming there? He doesnt care one bit about puttin you in danger (duh thats obvious). I have nothing to lose. No wife, no kids, no family and totally comfortable in jail. Brian just thinks Im some fat 60 year old with Parkinsons (his words). Im not arrogant, not one bit, but Brian, due to his giant ego, cant wrap his head around what Ive been through in life and what Im capable of. Karma is going to deliver a massive dent in Brians life, its inevitable, hes too shitty of a person for it not to.

As for you, none of us on getbig can comprehend why you would marry such a fucking disgusting violent arrogant mouthy bald hideous looking piece of trash. Like,...look at that last guy you dated, the good looking one with great hair, great build and cool to talk to (I talked to him multiple times). To go from that to,....Brian,....wow thats not a step down thats a fall from a 40 story building. We have discussed this in depth and can only come up with you have  an unmatched level of desperation not to be alone, or, you are in it for the long run and when he beats you up and goes to jail you will get the house and every thing else.

We hope it is the second one.

In the end, I do what I want because I can and because I dont give one single shit about the repercussions. But Brians big ego doesnt care, so let the chips fall where they may. And, I wouldnt do a single thing to harm you,...will I be mean to you, yup, cause you made a brutal decision putting your life and your kids in eventual danger.

ps. Also look at pics of yourself pre Brian and look at your pics now, especially that youtube video for the drug court. You used to be quite attractive, now you just look frazzled, sad and with a deer in the headlights look. Step back, take a long hard look at yourself and for gods sake, read what Brian writes online. That is not a sane man, trust me, as a mentally unwell man myself, its easy for me to see."

You realize their is a difference between Josh sending unsolicited unwanted messages to people and people talking to him fucking moron

Also I have said a million times i don’t use illegal drugs or steroids so again Josh is just lying as always when he says I brag about both and I said I would go to Ny for a BJJ match not to stomp anyone’s head in again Josh is just a liar

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #814 on: May 26, 2023, 07:48:23 AM »
I think they look great together, Brian and Em

Thanks Kwon we couldn’t be happier

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #815 on: May 26, 2023, 07:53:06 AM »
You realize their is a difference between Josh sending unsolicited unwanted messages to people and people talking to him fucking moron

My understanding is Avesher ETA in Kitty Hawk is noon tomorrow.   Are you planning on meeting up w him ? 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #816 on: May 26, 2023, 07:55:10 AM »
My understanding is Avesher ETA in Kitty Hawk is noon tomorrow.   Are you planning on meeting up w him ?

I suspect he will claim hes on his way to your BJJ gym

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #817 on: May 26, 2023, 07:55:57 AM »

I am not planning anything bur I will absolutely protect my family if that nut case comes anywhere near us

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #818 on: May 26, 2023, 07:59:09 AM »
I am not planning anything bur I will absolutely protect my family if that nut case comes anywhere near us

the only person putting your familiy in danger is you
If you werent such a coward you could meet Josh away from your home yet you choose the hide behind Em and the kids.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #819 on: May 26, 2023, 08:01:21 AM »

I will say this.

Brian's arm does look decent in this pic.

it's sad what the nerve damage has done to his arm and him trying to compensate with enhancement oils.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #820 on: May 26, 2023, 08:04:12 AM »

Brian, someone with your esteemed credentials why would you take a job at home depot for min wage? It's funny you started working right around the time of your custody hearing so on paper you look gainfully employed.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #821 on: May 26, 2023, 08:04:53 AM »
the only person putting your familiy in danger is you
If you werent such a coward you could meet Josh away from your home yet you choose the hide behind Em and the kids.

If I planned to meet Josh and assault him that would be a crime and I would go to jail. If Josh shows up here it is self defense and he will go to jail when they wake him up.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #822 on: May 26, 2023, 08:05:01 AM »
bhanky is an aberrant asshole.  His focus is entirely upon his pitifully puny physique.  Sans the drugs he needs to function he would die from lack of attention to his wretched ego.  He wore his now wife''s undies in a Cirque du SoGhey  display of total trolling for  the man-meat.  I find his ignorant (attempted) squelches of  the wit and wisdom of Avesher to be at best, the lamentation of someone just entering puberty and therefor overcome with stoopid.

He is the personification of white ghetto trash.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #823 on: May 26, 2023, 08:05:47 AM »

I will say this.

Brian's arm does look decent in this pic.

it's sad what the nerve damage has done to his arm and him trying to compensate with enhancement oils.

Never used enhancement oils in my life but haters are going to hate

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #824 on: May 26, 2023, 08:06:55 AM »
Never used enhancement oils in my life but haters are going to hate

...said the 45 year old man,,, ::)