Author Topic: Public Service Announcement from Avesher  (Read 58907 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Public Service Announcement from Avesher
« Reply #950 on: May 26, 2023, 04:11:01 PM »
It’s gonna be a loooooonnnggggggg sleepless night at the mansion.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #951 on: May 26, 2023, 04:18:37 PM »
Drywall contractor college fund is getting fat !   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #952 on: May 26, 2023, 04:37:53 PM »
You guys have pissed me off heading to the gym I am going to kill the weights today
Five sets of leg extensions coming right up !!

ha ha ha ha ha has ha ha  ha  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #953 on: May 26, 2023, 04:39:33 PM »
Kill it!!
[/youtube]
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  ;D

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #954 on: May 26, 2023, 04:40:50 PM »
What happens if Josh launches his siege of Castle Hankins while you are away?

Brave, brave sir hanky, bravely ran away

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #955 on: May 26, 2023, 04:43:08 PM »
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  ;D

Looks just like my set of 15 at a lower bw.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #956 on: May 26, 2023, 06:17:07 PM »
So did he kill the weights? Did the weights kill him? Did he shit his pants in the process? Did he even go to the gym?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #957 on: May 26, 2023, 06:51:11 PM »
So far all we have is an unshaven guy in a vehicle making videos. Josh pulled a prank like this before but he wasn't in BC but stayed in Regina. No evidence he is in the states. As long as Brian shits his pants Josh wins. Over 2000 mile trip so too expensive for a guy on welfare. No way he could afford to pay to play golf, either. Plus accommodations. Would take days to drive that far. All a pipe dream and prank.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #958 on: May 26, 2023, 06:51:47 PM »
If I could skate away and drive two hours tomorrow, I’d meet Josh and Brian at Duck Donuts at noon. We could get a dozer maple bacon.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #959 on: May 26, 2023, 07:00:40 PM »
Have they fought/fucked yet or am I going to be blue-balled here?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #960 on: May 26, 2023, 07:35:59 PM »
Brian, is Locked in his office. Slices of French toast been slid under the door.

Josh called the OBX gym and Brian hasn’t scanned in for over 7 days.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #961 on: May 26, 2023, 09:03:17 PM »
Brian, is Locked in his office. Slices of French toast been slid under the door.

Josh called the OBX gym and Brian hasn’t scanned in for over 7 days.

This is undoubtedly the norm. Fucking guy is all drugs.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #962 on: May 26, 2023, 09:40:51 PM »
Brian

Take care of Em and focus more on your Marriage

You don't want to get into fisticuffs with Josh

Josh is wild and crazy, things can go south. What would Em and the kids do without you?

A person that has nothing to lose can do anything.

Solid advice. It's not worth it. Forget all the macho stuff and posturing - just got married - it's all about family life, now. Forget all this online drama crap.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #963 on: May 26, 2023, 09:44:45 PM »
Did you actually reach out to pamith to get his thoughts, or are you just making assumptions here?

LOOOOL.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #964 on: May 26, 2023, 10:43:50 PM »
Solid advice. It's not worth it. Forget all the macho stuff and learn to play guitar and posturing - just got married - it's all about family life, now. Forget all this online drama crap.
FIXED   ;D

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #965 on: May 26, 2023, 11:24:58 PM »
"Ducking nonsense by all means if Josh comes into this closet with me then I'll put him down like a sick dog but there's no way I'm going out there and fighting him in my living room when he might call the cops ducking nonsense once again for the kids at the back of the room fuck Josh I'll kill him if he comes any closer."

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #966 on: May 26, 2023, 11:47:21 PM »
"Ducking nonsense by all means if Josh comes into this closet with me then I'll put him down like a sick dog but there's no way I'm going out there and fighting him in my living room when he might call the cops ducking nonsense once again for the kids at the back of the room fuck Josh I'll kill him if he comes any closer."

Raymondo level trolling, very good.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #967 on: May 27, 2023, 12:35:06 AM »
Raymondo level trolling, very good.
X 2 excellent! ;D

THE COWARD OF THE COUNTY WANTS NO PART OF JOSH !!  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #968 on: May 27, 2023, 02:40:30 AM »
X 2 excellent! ;D

THE COWARD OF THE COUNTY WANTS NO PART OF JOSH !!  :D

Josh wants no part of me who the fuck wants to meet in public surrounded by cameras inside a store just nonsense. He has literally said on video he doesn't want to fight me and I would whoop his ass but you people keep insisting otherwise he is a fat old man wtf are you smoking.

Unlike Josh I have things to lose like a corporate job and custody of my son and after a year of working as a contractor I finally had an interview for a full time position at my company and a raise I am expecting the good news this week but that means another background check. I am supposed to explain I have a new set of assault charges against a senior citizen, but I should beat them in court yeah right. When I didn't have a job  I planned to go to sneak into Canada in a ski mask with gloves and beat him half to death. That is what people with bad intentions actually do they don't make videos explaining the crimes they intend to commit and show up in parking lots with cameras to go into stores with cameras. If Josh shows up where I am I will consider him a threat and put him down but I am not playing his game he wants to make a video in a store and say see bhank is afraid yeah afraid I will kill him on camera and go to prison. I can't convince a judge I felt threatened in Home depot just nonsense if he shows up here I will call the cops because there will be a body in my yard. He will never show up he never had any intentions he just wants to harass me.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #969 on: May 27, 2023, 02:59:44 AM »
So far all we have is an unshaven guy in a vehicle making videos. Josh pulled a prank like this before but he wasn't in BC but stayed in Regina. No evidence he is in the states. As long as Brian shits his pants Josh wins. Over 2000 mile trip so too expensive for a guy on welfare. No way he could afford to pay to play golf, either. Plus accommodations. Would take days to drive that far. All a pipe dream and prank.

you have zero idea how much money Josh has

Why dont you fuck off down to the beach and upskirt some unsuspecting teens

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #970 on: May 27, 2023, 03:03:00 AM »
Josh wants no part of me who the fuck wants to meet in public surrounded by cameras inside a store just nonsense. He has literally said on video he doesn't want to fight me and I would whoop his ass but you people keep insisting otherwise he is a fat old man wtf are you smoking.

Unlike Josh I have things to lose like a corporate job and custody of my son and after a year of working as a contractor I finally had an interview for a full time position at my company and a raise I am expecting the good news this week but that means another background check. I am supposed to explain I have a new set of assault charges against a senior citizen, but I should beat them in court yeah right. When I didn't have a job  I planned to go to sneak into Canada in a ski mask with gloves and beat him half to death. That is what people with bad intentions actually do they don't make videos explaining the crimes they intend to commit and show up in parking lots with cameras to go into stores with cameras. If Josh shows up where I am I will consider him a threat and put him down but I am not playing his game he wants to make a video in a store and say see bhank is afraid yeah afraid I will kill him on camera and go to prison. I can't convince a judge I felt threatened in Home depot just nonsense if he shows up here I will call the cops because there will be a body in my yard. He will never show up he never had any intentions he just wants to harass me.
that only pays twice minimum wage.

Its a fucking call centre job you asswipe

All talk and no fucking action, you have never won a fight in your fucking life

All Josh needs to do is dive at your knees and both your legs will snap in half

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #971 on: May 27, 2023, 03:17:00 AM »

Massive pussy describes him perfectly.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #972 on: May 27, 2023, 03:23:17 AM »

you spent two years pretending you are a tough guy hank,  you said you would murder death kill any one any time.

you told multiple members here you would literally kill them any time any place.  you even threatened to beat up guys
on damn crutches.

you pretended you aren't frail, aren't weak and aren't scared.  you just proved you are each of these things.

the first time anything near a real threat came your way and you are shittting your pants,  for a completely different reason
than you do every other day.   

and the worst part is you still can't see how fukkking pathetic you are. although i think you actually realize how stupid you
look for all the threats you've made and now everyone here sees you for what you really are. they already did,  but you have
now proven it.

i did everything i could to show you respect even though you showed noone respect and never once did a single thing
to prove you deserved respect.  actually everything you've ever said on here showed you deserved zero respect yet i
tried my damdest to respect you anyway.

i actually feel horrible for you.  this is a moment that has exposed you for who you truly are; the person everyone on here already knew you were
but had no actual proof.  well the proof is now here.  there is not a single argument you can make to dispute everything the people on here already
knew. 

being an empath i can't help but feel sorry for you even tho you've been hiding behind a false bravado and have finally been exposed.

hopefully you will never fake being a tough guy on here again, because it has just gone from being laughable to being truly humiliating for
you and pathetic.

like Jake Chambers said in the  Gunslinger, 'go now, there are other worlds than this'.

i truly feel sorry for you and wish you could have seen this coming and backed off on your stupid claims and threats.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #973 on: May 27, 2023, 03:23:27 AM »
that only pays twice minimum wage.

Its a fucking call centre job you asswipe

All talk and no fucking action, you have never won a fight in your fucking life

All Josh needs to do is dive at your knees and both your legs will snap in half

Josh is a fat old man with parkinsons stop the nonsense. And I don't work at a call center you are just making up lies. I build massive spreadsheets with multiple pivot tables, vlookups, and embedded if functions, I write macros I reconcile millions of dollars' worth of government contracts. With overtime I am around 6 figures right now and hoping to get a raise this week after a year of work. However yeah I have a lot of bills at my 2 million dollar home with a boat, a jet ski, a pool, and a yard and half a dozen cars then add in child support, preschool, an occupational therapist, country club dues and a mortgage plus a new wife awaiting a proper honeymoon. So no I am not giving it all up to go beat on an old cripple. I have worked too hard for that bullshit a fat old cripple loser is not worth it. Jail would be a step up for Josh not for me. If he shows up here he is trespassing and a threat and I will end him but no I am not going to go rumble with a senior citizen in Home Depot.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #974 on: May 27, 2023, 03:24:17 AM »
you spent two years pretending you are a tough guy hank,  you said you would murder death kill any one any time.

you told multiple members here you would literally kill them any time any place.  you even threatened to beat up guys
on damn crutches.

you pretended you aren't frail, aren't weak and aren't scared.  you just proved you are each of these things.

the first time anything near a real threat came your way and you are shittting your pants,  for a completely different reason
than you do every other day.   

and the worst part is you still can't see how fukkking pathetic you are. although i think you actually realize how stupid you
look for all the threats you've made and now everyone here sees you for what you really are. they already did,  but you have
now proven it.

i did everything i could to show you respect even though you showed noone respect and never once did a single thing
to prove you deserved respect.  actually everything you've ever said on here showed you deserved zero respect yet i
tried my damdest to respect you anyway.

i actually feel horrible for you.  this is a moment that has exposed you for who you truly are; the person everyone on here already knew you were
but had no actual proof.  well the proof is now here.  there is not a single argument you can make to dispute everything the people on here already
knew. 

being an empath i can't help but feel sorry for you even tho you've been hiding behind a false bravado and have finally been exposed.

hopefully you will never fake being a tough guy on here again, because it has just gone from being laughable to being truly humiliating for
you and pathetic.

like Jake Chambers said in the  Gunslinger, 'go now, there are other worlds than this'.

i truly feel sorry for you and wish you could have seen this coming and backed off on your stupid claims and threats.

Again if Josh comes looking for me I will end him but no I am not going to go looking for him so I can go to jail no thanks

If Getbig wants to see who is frail and weak get SC to accept the BJJ challenge we can film it and you can all watch me embarrass him