Author Topic: Who’s the all time biggest confirmed badass on getbig?  (Read 5123 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Who’s the all time biggest confirmed badass on getbig?
« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2023, 08:22:00 AM »

I think he's dead

Yeah, didn't someone say he OD'ed in jail waiting for sentencing for something..?
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #76 on: May 25, 2023, 08:27:28 AM »
Fuck yes.

Truth is, got an Atari 2600 and just really never stopped playing.  Skipped the nintendo generation while in college.  Wife got me a playstation for my birthday, and that was that.

It's not all consuming for me, just something I do in lieu of TV and shit.  The tech is wonderful, so I always want to see what's next.

True.

Although I got a bit tired of the CoD and BF type games when they started : 1) having you do driving and vehicle type missions  2) were co-op only.  The best one I ever played was Spec Ops : The Line

Wasted who knows how many hours on Skyrim.  Left4Dead and Borderlands 2 were special ones too.  Destiny started out good but just turned into a grind for nothing thing.  Though I could make people cry in Crucible games.  Tried the Back4Blood - the sequel (sort of) to L4D, it was great but they bailed out after one year of DLCs and dropped the game.  Was just given a copy of Dead Island 2 before going to Japan, but haven't started it yet.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2023, 08:31:10 AM »
LOL@ you guys and your video games...I collect comic books like a real man! LOL ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2023, 08:32:24 AM »
Fuck yes.

Truth is, got an Atari 2600 and just really never stopped playing.  Skipped the nintendo generation while in college.  Wife got me a playstation for my birthday, and that was that.

It's not all consuming for me, just something I do in lieu of TV and shit.  The tech is wonderful, so I always want to see what's next.
I had Pong as a kid....does that count?   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 25, 2023, 08:33:18 AM »
Yeah, didn't someone say he OD'ed in jail waiting for sentencing for something..?
I think he`s hanging out with SMM and Pumpster in Dubai !  :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2023, 08:39:34 AM »
LOL@ you guys and your video games...I collect comic books like a real man! LOL ;D

Avengers Korvac storyline #177 where he fought the Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy and killed all but four.

Spiderman original Carrion storyline https://www.amazon.com/Spectacular-Spider-Man-Marvel-comic-book/dp/B0765ZVQSG

These were the two best story line of all comics.  I talked with Stan Lee once (he was staying the same hotel as I was) and he agreed with me that both characters (Korvac and Carrion) were simply too powerful to be used more than once and by bringing them back 2-3 more times the stories sucked bad afterwards.  He said they were both too overpowered for even cosmic level beings to handle.  That was a great conversation.  The man truly loved comics every minute of the day.  Even DC comics.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2023, 08:40:22 AM »
True.

Although I got a bit tired of the CoD and BF type games when they started : 1) having you do driving and vehicle type missions  2) were co-op only.  The best one I ever played was Spec Ops : The Line

Wasted who knows how many hours on Skyrim.  Left4Dead and Borderlands 2 were special ones too.  Destiny started out good but just turned into a grind for nothing thing.  Though I could make people cry in Crucible games.  Tried the Back4Blood - the sequel (sort of) to L4D, it was great but they bailed out after one year of DLCs and dropped the game.  Was just given a copy of Dead Island 2 before going to Japan, but haven't started it yet.

All good.  I would have probably loved Skyrim but I just can't let myself fall into that type of game anymore (played those 50 hr FF RPGs, etc).

I like MP CoD / Halo because I don't have to invest - i can log on play a few games, log off. fin.

However, I've gotten into DMZ...playing this with a squad of 3 is so fun.  I literally laugh the whole time, when I'm not calling 14 year olds faggots for shooting at me, that is (proximity chat is wonderful).
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2023, 08:50:42 AM »
All good.  I would have probably loved Skyrim but I just can't let myself fall into that type of game anymore (played those 50 hr FF RPGs, etc).

I like MP CoD / Halo because I don't have to invest - i can log on play a few games, log off. fin.

However, I've gotten into DMZ...playing this with a squad of 3 is so fun.  I literally laugh the whole time, when I'm not calling 14 year olds faggots for shooting at me, that is (proximity chat is wonderful).

Yeah, Skyrim was just an investment in your soul until you finally figured out how to use the crafting tables to mega boost your gear and skills.  Then = broken game.  This was probably the first and last true "open world" game that I will play. 

Never played DMZ.  No idea what it is like. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2023, 08:57:52 AM »
Would love if someone made "Getbig - The Game"

Game similar to Cyberpunk/Redfall/Fallout/WoW/Skyrim etc with special Bosses like Bhanks, SquadFather, Wes etc

The Bosses could be immune and very resistant to generic weapons, but have a special Weakness.

SquadFathers weakness could be the QuakerOats-Gun and Mirrors could stun him for a while

Bhanks weakness could be Peach Cobbler

Pillowtalks weakness could be tiny children etc

Goal of the First level could be getting Reputation with Gh15-faction to unlock a Gate enabling you to reach Booty or Flower

Third Level, dodge Ice Machines, paper Bags and other temptations while being chased by Goodrum with Kielbasa in hand.

Final Level you need to get an audience with Big Ron Avidan
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 26, 2023, 01:26:27 AM »
Squadfather and Pandemonium were pretty close to being muscle bound badasses.
Or fat badasses.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2023, 02:59:53 AM »
Avengers Korvac storyline #177 where he fought the Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy and killed all but four.

Spiderman original Carrion storyline https://www.amazon.com/Spectacular-Spider-Man-Marvel-comic-book/dp/B0765ZVQSG

These were the two best story line of all comics.  I talked with Stan Lee once (he was staying the same hotel as I was) and he agreed with me that both characters (Korvac and Carrion) were simply too powerful to be used more than once and by bringing them back 2-3 more times the stories sucked bad afterwards.  He said they were both too overpowered for even cosmic level beings to handle.  That was a great conversation.  The man truly loved comics every minute of the day.  Even DC comics.
Damn brother that is truly awesome!!

I have every issue of the Avengers, though since I`m poorer than a churchmouse,some are reprints...............I`m a completist type so all are in numerical order.....missing some issues but not many.......some I just could not afford even in poor condition........after a time I sold off all comics that I had that were printed after 1985 or so..........didn`t care for the characterization changes, and the newer artists/art left me hollow.

All of my comics now are Marvels,though I buy a lot of vintage DC`s to sell........have most issues of all major titles............all vintage, nothing newer that 85` or so depending on the series.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 26, 2023, 03:31:47 AM »
Damn brother that is truly awesome!!

I have every issue of the Avengers, though since I`m poorer than a churchmouse,some are reprints...............I`m a completist type so all are in numerical order.....missing some issues but not many.......some I just could not afford even in poor condition........after a time I sold off all comics that I had that were printed after 1985 or so..........didn`t care for the characterization changes, and the newer artists/art left me hollow.

All of my comics now are Marvels,though I buy a lot of vintage DC`s to sell........have most issues of all major titles............all vintage, nothing newer that 85` or so depending on the series.

Actually another thing that Stan and I agreed upon was that Marvel went into a creativity slump that they never really recovered from where they just kept duplicating characters and trying to drum up business. 

Like Spiderman, Scarlet Spider, Kayne all being the same.
Venom, Carnage, Anti-Venom, and other various symbiotes were introduced.
Capt. America, US Agent, and someone else with a shield and super serum powers
Hulk, Gray Hulk, Joe Fixit, Red Hulk, Sampson, etc..
Green Goblin, Hobgoblin 1, 2, 3, 4, Demogoblin, Malice (another goblin), etc..
Wolverine, his son, his clone, X23, and someone else with claws and healing factor now

And I just gave up on the Xmen, they were introducing people like a telemenudo show after a while.  And when they ran out of mutant ideas to create.... they started introducing the future versions of the same people.   Ughhh.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: May 26, 2023, 03:41:59 AM »
Dude was constantly trying to sell me narcotics privately

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 26, 2023, 04:33:47 AM »
Dude was constantly trying to sell me narcotics privately

Arnold JR kept trying with me.  Even though I never posted, replied or messaged him ever. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 26, 2023, 04:49:44 AM »
Actually another thing that Stan and I agreed upon was that Marvel went into a creativity slump that they never really recovered from where they just kept duplicating characters and trying to drum up business. 

Like Spiderman, Scarlet Spider, Kayne all being the same.
Venom, Carnage, Anti-Venom, and other various symbiotes were introduced.
Capt. America, US Agent, and someone else with a shield and super serum powers
Hulk, Gray Hulk, Joe Fixit, Red Hulk, Sampson, etc..
Green Goblin, Hobgoblin 1, 2, 3, 4, Demogoblin, Malice (another goblin), etc..
Wolverine, his son, his clone, X23, and someone else with claws and healing factor now

And I just gave up on the Xmen, they were introducing people like a telemenudo show after a while.  And when they ran out of mutant ideas to create.... they started introducing the future versions of the same people.   Ughhh.
I agree totsally......never bought into all of that.

My books  range in age from around 1961-1985......all that crap you mention was designed to  bring in big bucks and it did exactly that,but not from me.

I also do not watch Marvel movies.....now of course I realize that characters must be developed over time to keep folks interested but I`m more of a purist and like the older stuff.....I can`t get behind a Black Elektro or Nick Fury,or a Miles Morales as Spidey etc. etc.

Noting to do with race as Marvel put out the very first Black super hero but the movies just suck, and are so much "unalike" to the originnal stuff I just don`t care for it.

There`s only one Hulk as far as I`m concerned.....the green one (who was originally gray in the first 4 issues of the defunct comic but later relaunched as being green).....but Red Blue, Striped,Polka Dot...........they can keep all that BS....I don`t tread that shit.  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 26, 2023, 04:51:22 AM »
Arnold JR kept trying with me.  Even though I never posted, replied or messaged him ever. 
Damn,I forgot all about Arnold Jr.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2023, 05:38:58 AM »
Easily this guy

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #92 on: May 26, 2023, 05:56:19 AM »
Easily this guy

Hahahhaha just taking that pic is pretty embarrassing.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 26, 2023, 06:09:20 AM »
Looks like he`d fold like the proverbial lawn chair!  ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #94 on: May 26, 2023, 07:29:31 AM »

Why, nothing screams bad ass more than finishing a Diet Dr Pepper and showing off awful trigger control with a few mags in a rubber band.

The only thing more bad ass is taking a pic in the refection of a trailer door window with a carpet around your waist and a chain hanging down.
Y

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #95 on: May 26, 2023, 08:22:23 AM »

It's 240orbust / FlashRob / Rob Ziruolo / OAK
Q

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #96 on: May 26, 2023, 09:01:53 AM »
Easily this guy

Looks like an effeminate Faggott - who is it ??

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #97 on: May 26, 2023, 09:05:04 AM »

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #98 on: May 26, 2023, 09:08:59 AM »
Why, nothing screams bad as more than finishing a Diet Dr Pepper and showing off awful trigger control with a few mags in a rubber band.

The only thing more bad ass is taking a pic in the refection of a trailer door window with a carpet around your waist and a chain hanging down.

Well stated.

How right you are.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #99 on: May 26, 2023, 09:17:09 AM »
BIGGEST BAD ASS must be someone with Piles
Q