Author Topic: Like him or hate him. He can’t be faded.  (Read 21571 times)

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
Re: Like him or hate him. He can’t be faded.
« Reply #150 on: May 28, 2023, 04:31:21 PM »
Huh??

Lol…. In all seriousness, graduating Summa Cum Laude from a prestigious school right after high school is quite impressive.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #151 on: May 28, 2023, 04:33:01 PM »
Mensa member.

Word is hanky was asked to contribute to the launch of the James Webb telescope.

He went to NASA wearing an untucked shirt, flip flops and a giant boutonniere, then asked for some sausage gravy with biscuits and peach cobbler. The he scribbled some equations on a board thereby providing in 10 minutes solutions that had eluded NASA scientists for  months.

When the janitor gently suggested that it is improper to fart 10 times in a row and leave a puddle of blood for someone else to clean, hanky fixed him with the stare above and told him he would be waiting for him at his local HomeDepot.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #152 on: May 28, 2023, 05:20:36 PM »
Huh??

Rhodes scholar eating hotdogs for dinner. He made all the money that Hanky inherited and is pissing away.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: May 28, 2023, 05:43:18 PM »
I just looked at the chart the other poster made in this thread showing a 1390 was a 137 but my sat was before recentering at which time a 1390 would be a 147 and again I was a year younger than others taking the exam if I had taken it a year later I would have scored even higher. My Dad was a Rhodes scholar who graduated from Duke and my mother graduated with a master degree suma cum laude from Syracuse at 20. You guys may not like me but technically speaking I am a genius

Why then did you go to such a shitty university to do your degree?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #154 on: May 28, 2023, 07:32:09 PM »
Thanks Abe it's not much but it is honest work

Lmfao! 🤣

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #155 on: May 28, 2023, 07:36:26 PM »
Mensa member.

Nice mug shot.  With a heed that huge and so full of nothing but hot air you'd think maybe it's been bhanky sightings by our pilots and astronauts all these years.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: May 28, 2023, 07:46:23 PM »
Interesting that because his dad was a Rhodes Scholar and his mother , the  broke flight attendant with a masters degree at 20, Bhanks thinks it means that he is also a genius.

It seems weird to have smart parents but he grew up so poor.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #157 on: May 28, 2023, 08:01:23 PM »
Interesting that because his dad was a Rhodes Scholar and his mother , the  broke flight attendant with a masters degree at 20, Bhanks thinks it means that he is also a genius.

It seems weird to have smart parents but he grew up so poor.

No but I am a technically a genius because I score 99th percentile on standardized test which is 3 standard deviations above the mean. But it doesn't really matter other than the fact you guys claim I am slow when I am anything but I am faster than both of them. That doesn't mean I can't make bad life decisions. Intelligence and wisdom are not the same thing. I never said I grew up poor.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: May 28, 2023, 08:03:45 PM »
No but I am a technically a genius because I score 99th percentile on standardized test which is 3 standard deviations above the mean. But it doesn't really matter other than the fact you guys claim I am slow when I am anything but I am faster than both of them. That doesn't mean I can't make bad life decisions. Intelligence and wisdom are not the same thing. I never said I grew up poor.

Fair enough.
You did say you grew up poor.
You are not the genetic elite.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: May 28, 2023, 08:04:59 PM »
Fair enough.
You did say you grew up poor.
You are not the genetic elite.

I said I grew up in a household with a single mother who prioritized things other than spending money on food and children that is not the same thing. I always lived in a nice house there was never much to eat and I didn't have much for toys or clothes and there was never an adult around.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #161 on: May 28, 2023, 08:14:13 PM »
So you’re a failure professionally (I’m no big shot, but I haven’t made under 100k since my 20’s)

You’ve made terrible health decisions which make you living to even 50-55 questionable.

You regularly contradict yourself publicly.

You have a history of failed relationships.

Athletically you are a regular last place finisher.

You couldn’t figure out how to prep for a BB show.

Your writing abilities are below the board average.

Double digit arrests

And your response is that you are a genius.

We call you Mr Mensa because of the irony sir.

ORL2BC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #162 on: May 28, 2023, 08:21:42 PM »
Has anyone here ever met a 45 year old that still talks about standardized test from high school? If it’s not today it doesn’t matter; right?
Holding on to the past gets you nowhere hanky pants. What matters is today and today you are a loser with no friends and a part time job trying to make ends meet working overtime. Genius!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #163 on: May 28, 2023, 10:03:16 PM »
I believe Mensa advises to take the day after your show off from work, especially when it is a 6 hour drive away.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #164 on: May 28, 2023, 10:11:07 PM »
So with an IQ of 147 bhank claims to be even more intelligent than Vince Goodrum, the founder and president of Caliber Fitness with his multiple businesses and websites, who claimed an IQ of 131.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: May 28, 2023, 11:13:13 PM »
I just looked at the chart the other poster made in this thread showing a 1390 was a 137 but my sat was before recentering at which time a 1390 would be a 147 and again I was a year younger than others taking the exam if I had taken it a year later I would have scored even higher. My Dad was a Rhodes scholar who graduated from Duke and my mother graduated with a master degree suma cum laude from Syracuse at 20. You guys may not like me but technically speaking I am a genius

yet they could only get jobs that allowed you to eat hotdogs

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #166 on: May 29, 2023, 12:24:41 AM »
So with an IQ of 147 bhank claims to be even more intelligent than Vince Goodrum, the founder and president of Caliber Fitness with his multiple businesses and websites, who claimed an IQ of 131.

Hanky makes Goodrum look like Reed Richards.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: May 29, 2023, 01:57:40 AM »
We should find out just how many geniuses we have on Getbig.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #168 on: May 29, 2023, 02:54:46 AM »
A genius who can’t figure out how to diet for a BB show . . .

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #169 on: May 29, 2023, 03:00:36 AM »
IQ is a man-made, made up thing once again.
Doesnt really add up to much when reality is involved.

The smartest guy in our high-school went on to sniff paint, become homeless, and die on the street.

Its having a potential, and then maxing it out, no matter what the J00 "made up test" scores tell a person.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #171 on: May 29, 2023, 04:10:36 AM »

Dr. Goodrum, PhD, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, likely has an IQ well above 131.
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: May 29, 2023, 04:19:37 AM »
So you’re a failure professionally (I’m no big shot, but I haven’t made under 100k since my 20’s)

You’ve made terrible health decisions which make you living to even 50-55 questionable.

You regularly contradict yourself publicly.

You have a history of failed relationships.

Athletically you are a regular last place finisher.

You couldn’t figure out how to prep for a BB show.

Your writing abilities are below the board average.

Double digit arrests

And your response is that you are a genius.

We call you Mr Mensa because of the irony sir.

I am not a failure professionally. I make good money working from my office in my pajamas. I can do that because I have real professional credentials. I could make a lot more if I wanted to work in an office in a city. I don't want to do that. I also made 500k one year working for myself and I am sitting in a 2 million dollar home that has doubled in value since I purchased it. I really don't think my finances are that bad. I am 45 years old I am going to make it to 55 just fine. I don't contradict myself you idiots just have shit reading comprehension and do not understand nuance. Everyone has a history of failed relationships until they don't better to move on than remain in a shit relationship. I am married now to a woman who has lived with me for the last year and I have been dating for 3 years our relationship is awesome. I have plenty of trophies and medals over the years. I got sick due to my crohns it happens. This is not a college essay. Only convictions count I was falsely accused by an angry ex and vindicated in court. Technically speaking I am a genius I had a perfect score on the ASVAB when you are 99th percentile on standardized test that is technically a genius. Hate all you want but my life is fucking awesome. Things are going great and will only get better.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: May 29, 2023, 04:21:02 AM »
yet they could only get jobs that allowed you to eat hotdogs

Again my parents made plenty of money. However my single mother did not prioritize spending money on food or children. I never said they didn't have good jobs.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #174 on: May 29, 2023, 04:21:17 AM »
Let's not forget, Hankins went to the same school as fellow MENSA member Bethany "Queen Fit B" Carter Howlett. He even admits to having a crush on her <3 :) -