Author Topic: Like him or hate him. He can’t be faded.  (Read 20142 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Like him or hate him. He can’t be faded.
« Reply #175 on: May 29, 2023, 04:21:50 AM »
It is a shitty University. Even the link you posted shows how shitty it is. It's ranked 109th out of 129 Universities in the US. Globally it's ranked like 400th.

https://www.collegefactual.com/majors/business-management-marketing-sales/finance-financial-management/rankings/top-ranked/

Yeah that is not shitty but whatever I am sure you graduated from Harvard. I was accepted into John Hopkins and NYU graduate schools I chose not to go and pursued my CFA instead.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: May 29, 2023, 04:26:23 AM »
IQ is a man-made, made up thing once again.
Doesnt really add up to much when reality is involved.

The smartest guy in our high-school went on to sniff paint, become homeless, and die on the street.

Its having a potential, and then maxing it out, no matter what the J00 "made up test" scores tell a person.

Absolutely I agree it doesn't mean much it won't guarantee happiness or success however it does mean I am not slow. I have a very fast processor when motivated I can learn things quickly. I grasp concepts other's can't and I can get high level work done. I am good with numbers. I am a very fast reader. Life is still difficult everyone has a difficult life and unique challenges, but it would be much more difficult if I was slow.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #177 on: May 29, 2023, 04:45:42 AM »
I am not a failure professionally. I make good money working from my office in my pajamas. I can do that because I have real professional credentials. I could make a lot more if I wanted to work in an office in a city. I don't want to do that. I also made 500k one year working for myself and I am sitting in a 2 million dollar home that has doubled in value since I purchased it. I really don't think my finances are that bad. I am 45 years old I am going to make it to 55 just fine. I don't contradict myself you idiots just have shit reading comprehension and do not understand nuance. Everyone has a history of failed relationships until they don't better to move on than remain in a shit relationship. I am married now to a woman who has lived with me for the last year and I have been dating for 3 years our relationship is awesome. I have plenty of trophies and medals over the years. I got sick due to my crohns it happens. This is not a college essay. Only convictions count I was falsely accused by an angry ex and vindicated in court. Technically speaking I am a genius I had a perfect score on the ASVAB when you are 99th percentile on standardized test that is technically a genius. Hate all you want but my life is fucking awesome. Things are going great and will only get better.

IF THATS TRUE why do you spend all your time seeking approval from strangers on here and hating on anyone who isn't you.
B

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: May 29, 2023, 04:51:00 AM »
Absolutely I agree it doesn't mean much it won't guarantee happiness or success however it does mean I am not slow. I have a very fast processor when motivated I can learn things quickly. I grasp concepts other's can't and I can get high level work done. I am good with numbers. I am a very fast reader. Life is still difficult everyone has a difficult life and unique challenges, but it would be much more difficult if I was slow.

Good with numbers and new concepts, but struggles to count past 10 and can't tell the time using a clock face and hands.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: May 29, 2023, 05:16:06 AM »

IF THATS TRUE why do you spend all your time seeking approval from strangers on here and hating on anyone who isn't you.

I don't spend all my time on here I multitask. I have 6 computer screens open right now this is only one of them. Also I am nice to people who are nice to me not my fault 90% of you are assholes. But I have my own personal motivations for what I do.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: May 29, 2023, 05:32:24 AM »

But miscalculated your "max squat" and miss counted reps

more bullshit.

why not drop the holier than thou act and admit you have lied about 90% of most things

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #181 on: May 29, 2023, 06:19:37 AM »

I don't think you are, honestly you seem fine Brian. A little crazy, maybe.. (I think we all are in some way or another).

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: May 29, 2023, 06:29:55 AM »
Good with numbers and new concepts, but struggles to count past 10 and can't tell the time using a clock face and hands.
a quarter of an hour can be 10 or 20 minutes
His 8 year old step daugher was *amazed* when Brian explained it to her

* =

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: May 29, 2023, 06:31:35 AM »
I don't spend all my time on here I multitask. I have 6 computer screens open right now this is only one of them. Also I am nice to people who are nice to me not my fault 90% of you are assholes. But I have my own personal motivations for what I do.

make sure you dont order any Duck on any of the other screens.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #184 on: May 29, 2023, 07:10:13 AM »

more bullshit.

why not drop the holier than thou act and admit you have lied about 90% of most things

I will give him this, he's a genius at rationalizing and framing things and phrasing things in dishonest ways to make himself look as good as possible.  He's not a genius about hiding the truth, it eventual comes out like flatbread flowing through a bloody anus.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: May 29, 2023, 07:16:44 AM »

more bullshit.

Have the "mistakes" ever gone in the wrong direction or are they always in Hanky's favor?  That's how you know they're lies.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: May 29, 2023, 01:34:16 PM »
I think it's possible that Bhanks is an AI, no one could be that smart.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: May 29, 2023, 03:07:35 PM »

Isnt that overkill for one phone call a day?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #188 on: May 29, 2023, 03:19:16 PM »
I will give him this, he's a genius at rationalizing and framing things and phrasing things in dishonest ways to make himself look as good as possible.  He's not a genius about hiding the truth, it eventual comes out like flatbread flowing through a bloody anus.

Great imagery, sir.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: May 29, 2023, 06:07:13 PM »
Isnt that overkill for one phone call a day?

The point I was making is I don’t work a call center my work is not based on phone calls and that my personal computer I have 3 screens for work so 9 total

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #190 on: May 29, 2023, 06:09:46 PM »

Bhanks, why do you have so many computer screens?!?
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: May 29, 2023, 06:13:03 PM »
Bhanks, why do you have so many computer screens?!?

When you trade leveraged derivatives you need to view a lot of streaming market data at once

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #192 on: May 29, 2023, 06:18:57 PM »
When you trade leveraged derivatives you need to view a lot of streaming market data at once

Is that what you do?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #193 on: May 29, 2023, 06:31:04 PM »

At one point, Dr. Goodrum, PhD, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, had 12 computer screens.
X

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: May 29, 2023, 09:34:34 PM »
The point I was making is I don’t work a call center my work is not based on phone calls and that my personal computer I have 3 screens for work so 9 total

Brian, can you post a picture of your 9 monitors?

Are they all curved monitors?

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: May 29, 2023, 10:08:33 PM »
The biggest narcissistic asshole to ever grace the pages of Getbig, just made Rehaluk and his three cheerleader buttplugs into the biggest losers to ever grace the pages of Getbig.

Hankins destroyed that whole private-messaging circle jerk of basement shut-in retards with one video.

Then he went right back to being the asshole he is.
  What made this fun was all the video content from Josh and Hanky. Like every other time on Getbig fuck all happened.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: May 30, 2023, 04:25:41 AM »
Brian, can you post a picture of your 9 monitors?

Are they all curved monitors?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: May 30, 2023, 04:28:03 AM »
Is that what you do?

That is what I did for a decade with my personal accounts but not so much now I had some losses during covid but I will be back just like Gordon Gekko

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #198 on: May 30, 2023, 04:30:11 AM »

NICE SETUP!

Which one is the Getbig-Monitor??
Q

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: May 30, 2023, 04:35:47 AM »

Diplomas need to be properly spaced out
Lampshade is not level
Desk needs to be refinished