Author Topic: War-horse......20 1/2 cold....  (Read 7449 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
War-horse......20 1/2 cold....
« on: April 27, 2006, 08:16:38 PM »
Okay, gonna try a pic.  but dont wait up cuz i dont know how to resize or anthing like that.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: War-horse......20 1/2 cold....
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 09:13:10 PM »
BIG  8) .. Cool real delts. good work.

Thank you my friend. ;)  Rear delts were a weakness for a long while......working on cutting it up.LOL

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 11:36:53 PM »
haha..ok, ill try not to say these comments are unfair. ;D

but seriously, big arms, brotha.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2006, 11:42:45 PM »
Lookin big bro

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 08:12:45 AM »
Nice arms bro....keep it up....

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2006, 09:43:11 AM »
Thanks Canditate, Get bigger,Slyy.    Have worked hard for many years.  I do have alot of weaknesses to work on tho, but thats part of the game. ;D

I posted in this forum because its a serious and respectful part of the board, not that i wont get flamed, But this forum has my respect.

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2006, 11:14:21 AM »
I don't tolerate too much flaming.....it takes balls to post pics and I respect that.  So should everyone else.  You natural?

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2006, 11:34:03 AM »
I don't tolerate too much flaming.....it takes balls to post pics and I respect that. 

Looking good horsey-you even got getbigger beat in the size department ;D
Jennifer

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2006, 11:54:02 AM »

Looking good horsey-you even got getbigger beat in the size department ;D

LOL, Well its all relative, Ive even had middleweights kill me at shows.(11yrs ago)  So I know where im at..LOL
Btw....I saw your pic in gallery and you are very pretty and lean muscular....PROPS, lil gal.

Get bigger......I confess, im on gaspari novadex xt, to control estrogen from high natural test levels.  No Illegal anabolics....ever...no gh, insulin or thyroids.   All my friend use it but i dont want it.

Some may not consider that natural "gaspari novadex"   But the natural term is up for debate constantly anyway.   Size is not an issue as ive paid my dues in the gym.   But im using it to maintain a hardness as i diet down.

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2006, 04:07:07 PM »
looking massive, bro.  excellent work.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2006, 06:27:19 PM »
looking massive, bro.  excellent work.

Thank you my friend.  I like your sig. ;D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2006, 07:42:51 PM »
Good size

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2006, 09:01:43 AM »
Good size

Thanks cq.  Now its time to mold it.lol     I respect what youve done on the competitive side of things......good job girl. ;D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2006, 10:37:11 AM »
Thanks cq.  Now its time to mold it.lol     I respect what youve done on the competitive side of things......good job girl. ;D

Thanks ;)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2006, 10:55:50 AM »
Synthol man in the making...
j/k bro  ;D  HUGE arms man, good work, thought hard to believe that you're natural  :o
follow the arrows

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2006, 02:17:38 PM »
Synthol man in the making...
j/k bro  ;D  HUGE arms man, good work, thought hard to believe that you're natural  :o

Thanks bro.  Im natural and most will never believe it either.  I know a guy who won the (natural) Mr Universe.  He was a big influence when i started.  His arms looked like thighs!!!   So i never thought it was impossible to acheive this.   Even tho i looked like a bruce lee when i started. hahaha

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2006, 11:43:42 AM »
What about that picture would indicate drug use?  Guy looks to be pushing 18+ percent bodyfat, and doesn't have remarkable arm structure.  It is easy to be big and natural, the hard part is reducing your bodyfat and maintaining muscle mass naturally.  I just get annoyed with people always asking the drug status of people who don't look at all juiced.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2006, 10:07:44 PM »
What about that picture would indicate drug use?  Guy looks to be pushing 18+ percent bodyfat, and doesn't have remarkable arm structure.  It is easy to be big and natural, the hard part is reducing your bodyfat and maintaining muscle mass naturally.  I just get annoyed with people always asking the drug status of people who don't look at all juiced.

I agree with this post.    And will remedy the situation, by getting ripped. ;D   

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2006, 03:19:33 AM »
Plenty of size there to rip up,mate 8) When you do get ripped you will look even bigger even if you will measure less.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2006, 10:40:16 AM »
Good work War-Horse,

Good to see a natural being accused of steroid use... that's the ultimate badge of honour.

Just a question though, how tall/heavy are you? And what size were your arms pre-training?

I'm interested because I've been cursed with a very spindly arm structure: started with 11'' arms and had to fight for every sixteenth of an inch all the way up to my current (cold) 16'' arm measurement. That may not sound like much of an accomplishment, but considering the fact that my brothers have 13'' (no-training) and 14'' (some training) arms at 5'9'' and 5'11'' respectively... I'm pretty built (although 5'5''). However, we all have thick soleus muscles with exceptionally low attatchments and elongated gastrocnemius muscles (14'' and 15'' for my brothers) allowing me to have (and hold) 18'' calves without needing to train them.

I'm wondering if you have an exceptionally thick wrist circumference that predisposed you to upper arm mass?

The Luke

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2006, 11:16:30 AM »
Good to see a natural being accused of steroid use... that's the ultimate badge of honour.

How is ignorance a "badge of honour"?  The vast majority of people are completely idiotic about steroid use.  When I was a 205 pound stick figure people would accuse me of juicing... How is that the "ultimate badge of honour".

Besides every fricking person on this site asks "are you natural", given the nature of the content.

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2006, 12:45:51 PM »
You just have to take it a a back handed compliment.If someone thinks you're on gear then you must look pretty good.Off season people ask what I'm on-when dieting they ask if I'm ill ;D

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2006, 03:13:06 PM »
How is ignorance a "badge of honour"?  The vast majority of people are completely idiotic about steroid use.  When I was a 205 pound stick figure people would accuse me of juicing... How is that the "ultimate badge of honour".

Besides every fricking person on this site asks "are you natural", given the nature of the content.

Sorry an123, I thought my use of the word "ultimate" would be a giveaway... seems not. Maybe I should use a sarcasm font in future.

I agree with you when it comes to the public, they assume you're on steroids because you have some (any) muscle.... and then expect it to be a compliment if you correct them, totally oblivious to the dispersion such an assumption casts on someone's character.

Doubt I'd get the same response if I asked every scrawny bone rack whether he was a crack addict.
"No? Wow dude you're really skinny... you look like you COULD be a junkie. Congratulations."

The Luke

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2006, 03:59:07 PM »
Good work War-Horse,

Just a question though, how tall/heavy are you? And what size were your arms pre-training?

I'm interested because I've been cursed with a very spindly arm structure: started with 11'' arms and had to fight for every sixteenth of an inch all the way up to my current (cold) 16'' arm measurement. That may not sound like much of an accomplishment, but considering the fact that my brothers have 13'' (no-training) and 14'' (some training) arms at 5'9'' and 5'11'' respectively... I'm pretty built (although 5'5''). However, we all have thick soleus muscles with exceptionally low attatchments and elongated gastrocnemius muscles (14'' and 15'' for my brothers) allowing me to have (and hold) 18'' calves without needing to train them.

I'm wondering if you have an exceptionally thick wrist circumference that predisposed you to upper arm mass?

The Luke

Thanks for the compliments Luke.   Whats really weird is I have tiny wrists, knees and hips.  I really was mostly and ectomorh when i started training.   Genetics is a weird thing...like your calves at your height are horrendously large!!!
Im 5'10"  Pics are at 252lbs.  Im 239lbs as of this morning...on a hard cutting plan.

I just measured my wrist at 7 1/4"  Watches are hard to fit.  Knee across the cap is 15 1/4......lol ive never measured joints.     When i drop another 20lbs, ill drop another 1/4 inch im sure.

Just did alot of powerlifting with some big college football players ( Tongans and samoans)   And my mind is my strongest link...I refuse to have limits on size or muscularity....its a weird thing cuz i can go very deep in my mind while working out and resting to force these things to happen.  My body will tell me if the NO2 dosage is right, if the creatine has to be tweaked, if i need more Types of a certain carb, when to starve, when to eat....it goes on and on.

Bottom line is when your training with guys who have 23" arms benching 500lbs and dont give a sh#t if thats impressive...then you get that mentality to survive the workouts...they dont know what they taught me.

I f you could train with me I could teach you the same thing, but youve done a great job so far and going to 16" cold is impressive and larger than 99% of the masses.  Hope all this helps a little.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2006, 04:15:04 PM »
In response to the compliment of being on the Juice.   It is a GREAT compliment, because of the origin of the statement.
Most people believe ( in the sport) massive muscularity is achieved thru drugs....(and it is past a certain level i guess)  But most people set their own level too early in training, and turn to the drugs for false size.  My own friends ride this roller coaster all the time.

Most people dont come right out and scream steroids!!!    The waiter at the restaraunt, the clerk at the store...they just say "Wow, how much do you lift" or something like that.  You guys know cuz you get it too!!!

But when a person in the sport screams steroids, you know you have surpassed his "set limits" of natural size......Wow, thats a huge compliment. ;D