Author Topic: National Anthem Is OFFENSIVE  (Read 1639 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
National Anthem Is OFFENSIVE
« on: June 03, 2023, 01:20:56 AM »
Might offend someone  ::) ::) ::)

Some whacky, US hating libturd...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: National Anthem Is OFFENSIVE
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2023, 01:29:29 AM »
CLOWN WORLD  :(

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2023, 02:43:37 AM »
Notice how the turd storms up to the choir director.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2023, 03:10:44 AM »
Swedish Flag has been offensive in Sweden for a while

"They" thinkin people having the Swedish Flag on their houses are racists lol
Q

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2023, 03:24:09 AM »
Liberalism is a disease that has infected this nation.  It is growing in numbers and is destroying this nation.  Only a matter of time before the Pledge of allegiance and the national anthem are banned from Federal events. We are seeing the effect of liberalism in all aspects of our lives like the banning of gas stoves in NY State for new construction. Gas stoves will be banned in NJ soon for new construction too. California will race to do it too through executive action. That is just one of a million examples.  We are doomed as a country now that voting is rigged. Biden will easily win reelection again and won't campaign. The DNC won't allow debates of the other Democrat candidates during the primaries because it will make Biden look incompetent. Bernie agrees. He must have gotten a check not to run and to support Biden. 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2023, 04:58:02 AM »
That disrespectful turd should have received an immediate beating.

And, no, I am not joking.

These ‘tards are the destroyers of a nation.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2023, 05:11:59 AM »
I`d like to offend some of these snowflakes with a few fast well placed kicks to the fucking throat.

They would have never made it in the 70`s.........soft bitches!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2023, 05:18:07 AM »
I`d like to offend some of these snowflakes with a few fast well placed kicks to the fucking throat.

They would have never made it in the 70`s.........soft bitches!

Loved the 70s and 80s
Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2023, 05:24:00 AM »
Loved the 70s and 80s
Likewise my friend.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2023, 05:26:53 AM »
I would just tell the children to sing God Bless the USA

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2023, 05:56:27 AM »
Liberalism is a disease that has infected this nation.  It is growing in numbers and is destroying this nation.  Only a matter of time before the Pledge of allegiance and the national anthem are banned from Federal events. We are seeing the effect of liberalism in all aspects of our lives like the banning of gas stoves in NY State for new construction. Gas stoves will be banned in NJ soon for new construction too. California will race to do it too through executive action. That is just one of a million examples.  We are doomed as a country now that voting is rigged. Biden will easily win reelection again and won't campaign. The DNC won't allow debates of the other Democrat candidates during the primaries because it will make Biden look incompetent. Bernie agrees. He must have gotten a check not to run and to support Biden.

The pledge of allegiance is some weird cult shit, I’m not saying it has to be banned but we shouldn’t be having schoolchildren recite it every day.  Seems like something from North Korea

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2023, 08:23:55 AM »
The pledge of allegiance is some weird cult shit, I’m not saying it has to be banned but we shouldn’t be having schoolchildren recite it every day.  Seems like something from North Korea

So instead of the pledge you think mandatory military service would be better?

I like the idea of eliminating allegiance to one’s country, we all become free, self focused individuals.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2023, 10:37:34 AM »
Hey, why not also bitch about the U.S. Passport ?

I mean, the patriotic illustrations inside are traumatizingly offensive

Toxic love for your country of peace

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2023, 10:55:19 AM »
So instead of the pledge you think mandatory military service would be better?

I like the idea of eliminating allegiance to one’s country, we all become free, self focused individuals.

???

Dunno how you got that from my post.  But yes, I generally agree that jingoism/nationalism is bad.  It’s kinda funny to see modern day American patriots given how the US treats its citizens like shit.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2023, 10:57:52 AM »
Also, isn't the American Southern Flag regarded as Racist and Offensive?

Q

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2023, 12:43:10 PM »
This new generation is full of hate for this country and lacks patriotism. If we had a draft I can only imagine the sad sacks going into the military. I predict there will be a movement to refuse the draft card.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2023, 01:04:36 PM »
This new generation is full of hate for this country and lacks patriotism. If we had a draft I can only imagine the sad sacks going into the military. I predict there will be a movement to refuse the draft card.
Our "soldiers" would be a bunch of boneracks with purple and green hair........we would win though because our enemies would literally DIE from laughing at us.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2023, 02:11:37 PM »
???

Dunno how you got that from my post.  But yes, I generally agree that jingoism/nationalism is bad.  It’s kinda funny to see modern day American patriots given how the US treats its citizens like shit.

I understand what you mean about the pledge BUT if we as a people don’t have an identity and reason to unite then our sense of responsibility to the greater good will cause our undoing.

Case in point no one has pride in this country and the people are divided on every topic. The Pledge isn’t a commitment to the government it’s adhering to an idea, a nation that is ruled by its people.

You say the US treats its citizens poorly can you give an example of a country that does a good job looking after its citizens, a country you would strongly consider moving to?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2023, 02:47:47 PM »
Outrageous. The cop(s) should've been beaten, arrested and imprisoned.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2023, 04:24:33 PM »
I understand what you mean about the pledge BUT if we as a people don’t have an identity and reason to unite then our sense of responsibility to the greater good will cause our undoing.

Case in point no one has pride in this country and the people are divided on every topic. The Pledge isn’t a commitment to the government it’s adhering to an idea, a nation that is ruled by its people.

You say the US treats its citizens poorly can you give an example of a country that does a good job looking after its citizens, a country you would strongly consider moving to?

I’d move to most any Western European country, and I’d say there are too many countries to list that do a better job of taking care of their citizens.  Hell, even China has been lifting its citizens out of extreme poverty to the tune of ~35,000,000/year since 1980. 

https://www.worldbank.org/en/news/press-release/2022/04/01/lifting-800-million-people-out-of-poverty-new-report-looks-at-lessons-from-china-s-experience

The two biggest issues I have are our lack of universal healthcare and our bloated military budget.  Even people with “good” insurance pay through the nose for it and are still at risk of medical bankruptcy.  Claims can get denied on a whim and theres no guarantee prescribed medications will be covered either.  Meanwhile, our health outcomes are poor and our life expectancy keeps dropping. China has had a longer life expectancy than us, for a few years now, and it doesn’t look like that’s gonna change anytime soon.

As for our military budget, it increases year after year after year—and for what??  So we can waste the money and lose American lives in forever wars like Afghanistan or Iraq?  Either take that money and spend it on American citizens or cut the budget and cut our taxes.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2023, 04:31:01 PM »
Im just sick and tired of America getting worse year after year.  Costs of everything are going up, wages are going down (when adjusted for inflation), and all our so-called “leaders” are concerned about is either trannies, Donald Trump, or sending money to Ukraine

Its no mystery why “Make America Great Again” resonated with Americans.  Things have been shitty for a long time, and people are tired of it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2023, 04:44:07 PM »
I’d move to most any Western European country, and I’d say there are too many countries to list that do a better job of taking care of their citizens.  Hell, even China has been lifting its citizens out of extreme poverty to the tune of ~35,000,000/year since 1980. 

https://www.worldbank.org/en/news/press-release/2022/04/01/lifting-800-million-people-out-of-poverty-new-report-looks-at-lessons-from-china-s-experience

The two biggest issues I have are our lack of universal healthcare and our bloated military budget.  Even people with “good” insurance pay through the nose for it and are still at risk of medical bankruptcy.  Claims can get denied on a whim and theres no guarantee prescribed medications will be covered either.  Meanwhile, our health outcomes are poor and our life expectancy keeps dropping. China has had a longer life expectancy than us, for a few years now, and it doesn’t look like that’s gonna change anytime soon.

As for our military budget, it increases year after year after year—and for what??  So we can waste the money and lose American lives in forever wars like Afghanistan or Iraq?  Either take that money and spend it on American citizens or cut the budget and cut our taxes.

You are just wrong on the military budget it has consistently been 13-15% of the budget the last 100 years. It has been consistently falling as a percentage of GDP. In 2022 it was 13% of the budget You can argue that is too much but it is not an increasing part of the budget.

Entitlements are what is blowing up the budget not military spending.

"The government expects to spend $6.011 trillion in 2022. More than 65% of that pays for mandated benefits such as Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid."

"In 2022, defense spending accounts for 13 percent of the federal budget" They are including government benefits for retired military personal in this again entitlements not direct military spending which is 8.3% and has been falling for years

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/MS.MIL.XPND.GD.ZS?locations=US

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/MS.MIL.XPND.ZS?locations=US

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2023, 07:59:11 AM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2023, 08:14:09 AM »

I agree healthcare is a mess BUT you want the government you despise who cant manage money to over see a new program where citizens pay more taxes to fund it? Is that a legitimate solution?

Let's go forward with a universal healthcare plan, you will still have the issue of better coverage will cost more money as those who have the funds will go to private practices to recieve better care. So now you've traded one problem, not being able to afford care or having claims denied, for another which is really the same issue, you wont get the treatment you believe you deserve, but you've paid more for it (but at least you won't have a medical bankruptcy).

I do agree that our priorities are out of whack when an undocumented illegal immigrant can come here and get medical treatment. 

In SoCal there are many Chinese women who come her while pregnant so they can give birth to American citizens, I wonder if they're doing that in other countries.

I’d dispute that Chinese are living longer and that it’s going to keep moving that way when 1) their lack of females won’t provide adequate replacement numbers and 2) covid originated there and for the first time in decades we are seeing declining life expectancy.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2023, 08:43:36 AM »

You cite China as a country that takes care of it's citizens?  That sentiment  really reflects the left liberal disease. Also without a strong military Russia and China would just take over any country they wanted to conquer if we didn't provide the deterrence. If you want health care get a job.