Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 395735 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #125 on: June 08, 2023, 09:10:40 AM »

climbing a mountain in your grandads shoes, thats realy impressive.  ;D

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #126 on: June 08, 2023, 09:12:20 AM »

climbing a mountain in your grandads shoes, thats realy impressive.  ;D

Hahaha, fuck off. I love those boots! I'm getting them resoled soon.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #127 on: June 08, 2023, 09:38:16 AM »
EMOM is Every Minute On Minute - you do a set at the beginning of the minute, and get rest for the rest of the minute.

E2MOM is every two minutes......so basically, I would do the squat, do the bench, which took about 30-35 sec, then I'd get about 1:25 rest before the next set.

I've used EMOM for DL....work with 70-80% max, do 2 reps EMOM for 12 sets.....the first are easy, the last are hard, and you have to work to keep form, etc.

Thanks, Grape.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: June 08, 2023, 09:39:35 AM »
Apologies it's a gym equipment brand

Will check it out, thanks.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: June 08, 2023, 09:39:48 AM »
Hope the test c protocol works out for you.  If I may ask though, why not go lower on the dose?
Thanks mate I just wanted to get back to normal as soon as possible I will go lower after the summer and alternate periods of slightly higher

Henda I know exactly how you feel.This is very similar to what I went through. I didn’t even know how bad I was until I got back on the test and started feeling better.Keep a close eye on things brother and good luck

Thank you brother I was miserable too and like you say realised just how bad since hopping back on, workouts were maybe good for a few weeks then would burn out, mood was low, sex drive sucked had no drive or desire to succeed felt 1000x better after only a few weeks on test

Yes same Henda, should try 125mgs and give blood regularly. Does your doc know you went back on? Not to sound like an asshole. Glad you are feeling better.

I’d never think of you as an asshole mate I will drop to 125mgs after a bit, truthfully i weighed up the risk vs the enjoyment of life I had at the time and even if it shaved a few years off life the years would be better, my kids turn 14, and 16 in the next 2 month I only ever cared to exist to see them into adulthood and I don’t ever want to be old so it worth the risk but will get bloodwork/give blood I haven’t seen a doctor for ages mate once my last scan came as normal I was discharged to gp that was November and since then haven’t heard a thing from docs was supposed to get follow up from endocrinologist in dec/early Jan to retest blood and see about trt but never heard a thing
Agreed.

As your boys here on GB.

Keep it around 50-75mg every 4 days.

My bloodwork is perfect on that.

I will lower after summer brother that protocol sounds good.

To add to all above I know it’s what I want to believe and possibly deluding self but I’m not entirely convinced heart attack was testosterone related and more so the extreme dehydration (I get dehydrated far quicker due to not having large intestine) caused by the sickness bug yes the high red blood cell count probably didn’t help but last scan showed left ventricle was normal size and no signs of cardiomyopathy which they said I had. In addiction liver and kidney function was 100% (doctor said on one of them the 6 markers they test were all 100% which is quite rare) I’m hoping can safely use low doses and at least look half decent and feel good agsin

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: June 08, 2023, 09:43:31 AM »
Great (lightish weight) leg/delt session this AM.

Leg Press - 4 sets
Leg Ext / Leg Curl SS - 4 sets
Smith-Squats - 4 sets
Calf Raises - 4 sets
---
BNP - 4 sets
Rear Delts - 4 sets
Side laterals - 4 sets
---
Reverse Curls - 4 sets

Nice

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #131 on: June 08, 2023, 10:39:07 AM »
Thanks mate I just wanted to get back to normal as soon as possible I will go lower after the summer and alternate periods of slightly higher

Thank you brother I was miserable too and like you say realised just how bad since hopping back on, workouts were maybe good for a few weeks then would burn out, mood was low, sex drive sucked had no drive or desire to succeed felt 1000x better after only a few weeks on test

I’d never think of you as an asshole mate I will drop to 125mgs after a bit, truthfully i weighed up the risk vs the enjoyment of life I had at the time and even if it shaved a few years off life the years would be better, my kids turn 14, and 16 in the next 2 month I only ever cared to exist to see them into adulthood and I don’t ever want to be old so it worth the risk but will get bloodwork/give blood I haven’t seen a doctor for ages mate once my last scan came as normal I was discharged to gp that was November and since then haven’t heard a thing from docs was supposed to get follow up from endocrinologist in dec/early Jan to retest blood and see about trt but never heard a thing

To add to all above I know it’s what I want to believe and possibly deluding self but I’m not entirely convinced heart attack was testosterone related and more so the extreme dehydration (I get dehydrated far quicker due to not having large intestine) caused by the sickness bug yes the high red blood cell count probably didn’t help but last scan showed left ventricle was normal size and no signs of cardiomyopathy which they said I had. In addiction liver and kidney function was 100% (doctor said on one of them the 6 markers they test were all 100% which is quite rare) I’m hoping can safely use low doses and at least look half decent and feel good agsin

Henda, look into private clinics for TRT prescriptions, mate. They're all the rage now in the UK. From what I've seen, they're expensive, but qualified doctors will do HGH and testosterone at dosages tailored to your own lab results. It will be much safer than using bathtub shit and trying to send bloods occasionally to some online chemist.

They'll be able to check the function of all your organs, so it should be pretty safe. Also, bear in mind you've pretty much been through a near-death experience and a big break-up. It's going to fuck with your head for a while. As gay as it sounds, you should look into talking with someone just to better organise your own thoughts. You'll feel better and ready to start fingering birds round the back of the Pig & Whistle come summer time.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #132 on: June 08, 2023, 10:41:24 AM »

I get all of that and feel the same way you do. Good luck bro, hope all works out and you keep feeling better. Enjoy yourself.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #133 on: June 08, 2023, 01:14:31 PM »
Henda, look into private clinics for TRT prescriptions, mate. They're all the rage now in the UK. From what I've seen, they're expensive, but qualified doctors will do HGH and testosterone at dosages tailored to your own lab results. It will be much safer than using bathtub shit and trying to send bloods occasionally to some online chemist.

They'll be able to check the function of all your organs, so it should be pretty safe. Also, bear in mind you've pretty much been through a near-death experience and a big break-up. It's going to fuck with your head for a while. As gay as it sounds, you should look into talking with someone just to better organise your own thoughts. You'll feel better and ready to start fingering birds round the back of the Pig & Whistle come summer time.

What does expensive mean here? Examples?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: June 08, 2023, 01:41:39 PM »

Can one of you strapping Getbig lads help me ?

I’m looking to buy the cheapest men’s medium sized coffin I can find.

I’d prefer it to be pink.

Thank you in advance.

-JPJ

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: June 08, 2023, 02:32:27 PM »
Can one of you strapping Getbig lads help me ?

I’m looking to buy the cheapest men’s medium sized coffin I can find.

I’d prefer it to be pink.

Thank you in advance.

-JPJ

Have you considered cremation?

Simple yet tasteful.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: June 08, 2023, 02:34:49 PM »

Simple yet tasteful.

Plus you might be able to find a cheap used urn being sold out of the trunk of a BMW in Florida.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: June 08, 2023, 02:38:50 PM »

Simple yet tasteful.

At least once a week….

🙋‍♀️

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: June 08, 2023, 02:42:40 PM »
Plus you might be able to find a cheap used urn being sold out of the trunk of a BMW in Florida.

For an urn for Shitzo I would need to go up a few sizes.

To fit his fat ass and three liters of my stale piss inside !

🙋‍♀️

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #139 on: June 08, 2023, 03:42:56 PM »
For an urn for Shitzo I would need to go up a few sizes.

To fit his fat ass and three liters of my stale piss inside !

🙋‍♀️

Good night, sweet prince

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: June 08, 2023, 05:58:58 PM »
Very cool. Nothing like getting out there and enjoying the views! I'll be back at it this year, too.

Word!

Since i moved here i've been hiking almost every weekend.

Feels so good to get away from society and enjoy nature with a few real friends.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #141 on: June 08, 2023, 10:02:37 PM »
What does expensive mean here? Examples?

Sure, I don’t have huge amounts of info, but a while ago when I was mulling over rehabbing injuries with HGH and curious to know what my hormone levels were, I did some searching. Ultimately, I decided not to play around with the stuff and dropped the idea, but testosterone alone was around £100 per month for the bottle. For HGH therapy, this was the email:

The initial HRT consultation is chargeable at £500 which includes a review of the bloods, in-depth medical history discussion, a personalised treatment plan and written prescription for same day take home. This appointment is scheduled for 1 hour.

The initial blood tests will need to take place in advance of the consultation in order that Dr [redacted] can review the results at your appointment. Please be advised that this blood test must be undertaken at least 10-14 working days prior to your appointment with the Dr, for which I will provide a referral letter for along with instructions on how to complete this. (Please note that the bloods are charged separately from the consultation fee and cost approximately £600 - subject to your chosen provider, you can either use the Laboratory here or a local provider/online testing clinic.)

After you’ve undertaken your first consultation, Dr [redacted] will prescribe you for 6-8 weeks, when we will need to see you again for review (this appointment fee is £250). From then onwards, you would then be on package which is chargeable at £400 every third month which entitles you to your follow up appointment with Dr [redacted] and repeat script.

In terms of Medication, these costs remain separate but we do work closely with pharmacies so that our patients can access better rates.

Repeat bloods tests will be required between 2-3 times a year and will form part of the review appointments with Dr [redacted]. We will refer you onwards for these to be done in advance of any appointment with Dr [redacted]  .Approximate costs for such tests is £300.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: June 09, 2023, 04:23:02 AM »
Sounds about right...even on the low end.^

If your insurance doesn't cover it will cost a lot.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #143 on: June 09, 2023, 04:27:06 AM »
Light bench / delt day (and misc)

Bench - 4 sets
Dips - 4 sets
Tri-Pushdowns - 4 sets
-
BNP - 4 sets
Arnold Press - 4 sets
Side Lateral / Rear Delt SS - 4 sets
-
Wrist Curls - 4 sets

Post workout meal (breakfast):

- Packet of Ramen w/ 2 eggs stirred in after cooking...
- Glass of 2% Lactaid MIlk

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #144 on: June 09, 2023, 05:55:23 AM »
Sounds about right...even on the low end.^

If your insurance doesn't cover it will cost a lot.

Yeah, I think those with private health insurance through their work can get it covered fairly easily here.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #145 on: June 09, 2023, 07:58:58 AM »
June 09, 2023

Biceps,Triceps,Forearms,Lower Back:

Super-Set:
{Cable Curls - 5 sets
{Pressdowns - 5 sets

Bent Forward Triceps Cable Exts.- 2 sets

Super-Set:
{Wrist Curls - 4 sets
{Reverse Wrist Curls - 4 sets

Hoist Back Ext. Machine - 3 sets 20-30 reps

I missed arms last week so didn`t wanna go nuts on them.

I also tried some hips thrusts on the Smith Machine very light.....never did them before....felt a pinch on the 3rd. set so I stopped......then I hung from a chinup bar for as long as I could doing a few reps of knees up.....not bad but when I got home and stepped out of my car............my back was fucked......Hunchback Of Peace.  :D

Gonna start doing what Krank recommended starting tomorrow morning.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: June 09, 2023, 07:59:54 AM »
Light bench / delt day (and misc)

Bench - 4 sets
Dips - 4 sets
Tri-Pushdowns - 4 sets
-
BNP - 4 sets
Arnold Press - 4 sets
Side Lateral / Rear Delt SS - 4 sets
-
Wrist Curls - 4 sets

Post workout meal (breakfast):

- Packet of Ramen w/ 2 eggs stirred in after cooking...
- Glass of 2% Lactaid MIlk

Good one G.R. ......how`s the shoulder doing?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #147 on: June 09, 2023, 10:40:02 AM »
June 09, 2023

Biceps,Triceps,Forearms,Lower Back:

Super-Set:
{Cable Curls - 5 sets
{Pressdowns - 5 sets

Bent Forward Triceps Cable Exts.- 2 sets

Super-Set:
{Wrist Curls - 4 sets
{Reverse Wrist Curls - 4 sets

Hoist Back Ext. Machine - 3 sets 20-30 reps

I missed arms last week so didn`t wanna go nuts on them.

I also tried some hips thrusts on the Smith Machine very light.....never did them before....felt a pinch on the 3rd. set so I stopped......then I hung from a chinup bar for as long as I could doing a few reps of knees up.....not bad but when I got home and stepped out of my car............my back was fucked......Hunchback Of Peace.  :D

Gonna start doing what Krank recommended starting tomorrow morning.

Why tomorrow?  Why not wait until next week?   >:(

Start with banded stuff first.  I would say most people do hip thrusts wrong anyway.  Way too much lumbar extension...which would most likely explain why you felt the pinch.  Also, they start WAY too heavy.  The "traction effect" from the bar was bound to make the muscle guarding even more pissed off.  Thats why you were bent over.  Today do cat/camel (I know, ghey as fuq) and feet on ground windshield wiper :
  (try and not crack one off to this young lady)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: June 09, 2023, 10:52:09 AM »
Why tomorrow?  Why not wait until next week?   >:(

Start with banded stuff first.  I would say most people do hip thrusts wrong anyway.  Way too much lumbar extension...which would most likely explain why you felt the pinch.  Also, they start WAY too heavy.  The "traction effect" from the bar was bound to make the muscle guarding even more pissed off.  Thats why you were bent over.  Today do cat/camel (I know, ghey as fuq) and feet on ground windshield wiper :
  (try and not crack one off to this young lady)

I`ll try to but it won`t be easy.  ;D

Too fucking sore to try today though.....will start a steady regimen in the AM.

Thanks again bro!!  ;)

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: June 09, 2023, 10:58:21 AM »
Wes,

Can you do this?