Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 394947 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #300 on: June 13, 2023, 09:56:48 AM »
No one here knows jack-shit about others.

Residue may be able to snap your neck like a twig Hanks, you dont know.
You talk of people "just talk on the internet" yet you are the king of that.
Grow up brother..  No one is that tough...

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #301 on: June 13, 2023, 10:16:51 AM »
Brian the serial killers who were afraid of you

Names
Dates
Locations

Or we can all see it’s bollocks

Fact you can rag doll Tyson but can’t win a local mma contest

So name the killers
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #302 on: June 13, 2023, 10:28:22 AM »
No one here knows jack-shit about others.

Residue may be able to snap your neck like a twig Hanks, you dont know.
You talk of people "just talk on the internet" yet you are the king of that.
Grow up brother..  No one is that tough...

I never start talking shit I only respond when attacked there is a difference and no he is a fat old man who plans to pull a knife if ever confronted he thinks he is tough because he went to prison fucking moron he went to prison for being such a pussy that needed a gun to go after teenagers

He talks about the gains he has made in 14 weeks so you get it he wasn’t even training 14 weeks ago he was just a Fat old drunk

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: June 13, 2023, 10:30:42 AM »
Here`s how my fucking workout went this morning......got up  with some back pain,hunched over a bit,after a while I felt good so I got dressed and drove to the gym at 7 AM.

My plan was chest + back,smith inclines,flyes,seated bench machine,pulldownds,cable rows,and some db shrugs.

Once I step out of my car at the gym, I get a stabbing pain in my lower back..........I literally had to hold onto the sides of the car to  work my way back to the trunk to  get my gym bag and water.

Once at the trunk I was in agony and had to stand there laying on the car for a good 5 fucking minutes.

OK,then I hobbled to the gym from the parking lot.......tons of pain and staggering like a freaking drunk.

I get through the double doors (not an easy task),get to the desk and stand at the desk in pain for at least 10 minutes straight.......my back was at a 45 degree angle......could not stand up straight.

So the kid at the desk says sit down for a bit so I did.

Then I had to ask another guy I  knew to help me put my lifting belt on really tight...........fucking guy almost killed me.

I knew by then I wasn`t picking up any 45 pound plates and doing smith inclines so I figured I`d do 10 sets of 10 seated bench machine and 10 sets of 10 pulldowns.

I tried to push the foot pedal on the bench machine with a light warmup weight.....you know the pedal  the moves the handles in position so  you  can press?

Anyway,my back wasn`t having it........had to have those guys help me back to my car and I went home...........every bump I hit and some railroad tracks felt like knife  woulds in my lower back.

Not feeling too optomistic........ER in the morning and I get the feeling it`s gonna be a major big deal.

After laying off for 5 years this is my 5th. setback in a row......literally 2 steps forward,and 3 steps back.

I`m fucked and I`m pissed.

So sorry to hear of yet more setbacks mate I truly hope you luck changes for the better very soon brother

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #304 on: June 13, 2023, 10:31:29 AM »

oh shit, what's your oh squat?

Lifetime PR of 200#

Right now, 175.  The hardest part is the initial rack to OH and then stabilize.  We actually work on OH holds a lot.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #305 on: June 13, 2023, 10:34:25 AM »
Brian the serial killers?

That poor girl you left to die were you worried her fella would batter you so you did what you always do- quit

You will always be the wife beating trust fund kid who has never won an mma fight and can’t complete a bb show because his anus is bleeding.

For the record is everyone with  C a conviction a pice of shit?

Impulsive non achieving abusive liar who was literally close to tears in home depot hahah
B

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: June 13, 2023, 10:39:56 AM »
you dont, your curling videos are not appreciated either

Just get fucked you worthless piece of shit

Speak for yourself. That curl video is pure gold.   :D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: June 13, 2023, 10:46:52 AM »
I never start talking shit I only respond when attacked there is a difference and no he is a fat old man who plans to pull a knife if ever confronted he thinks he is tough because he went to prison fucking moron he went to prison for being such a pussy that needed a gun to go after teenagers

He talks about the gains he has made in 14 weeks so you get it he wasn’t even training 14 weeks ago he was just a Fat old drunk

yes, you do that with the women in your life as well.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: June 13, 2023, 10:47:46 AM »
You know I would end you if you said that to my face? Everyone is a tough guy on getbig in reality most of you are just bitter old slobs. I am not seeking attention from these ducking losers I just posted a workout video then I was attacked

You wouldn't do shit because...1) because you're a chest puffing poof who thinks he's a bad ass.   2) Even if you did something...you gonna abandon your wife, your kid, etc because of words on the internet?   Fucking insecure twat you are.

You have sough EVERYONE'S praise and attention ever since you got here.  NO ONE...and I mean NO ONE has posted more pics and talked like he's the greatest fucking thing walking (even that is a stretch for you) than you have.  You haven't backed up anything. 

Go cry to that wife that the "bad people online hurt your feelings".  Whispy haired knob slocker.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: June 13, 2023, 10:48:55 AM »
Wouldn’t know I have never worked sales in my life and don’t need to go to the gym have a commercial grade gym in my house

Equipment you appear to not be able to lay on properly after how many years of training?   ::)  ::)  ::)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: June 13, 2023, 10:50:42 AM »
Here`s how my fucking workout went this morning......got up  with some back pain,hunched over a bit,after a while I felt good so I got dressed and drove to the gym at 7 AM.

My plan was chest + back,smith inclines,flyes,seated bench machine,pulldownds,cable rows,and some db shrugs.

Once I step out of my car at the gym, I get a stabbing pain in my lower back..........I literally had to hold onto the sides of the car to  work my way back to the trunk to  get my gym bag and water.

Once at the trunk I was in agony and had to stand there laying on the car for a good 5 fucking minutes.

OK,then I hobbled to the gym from the parking lot.......tons of pain and staggering like a freaking drunk.

I get through the double doors (not an easy task),get to the desk and stand at the desk in pain for at least 10 minutes straight.......my back was at a 45 degree angle......could not stand up straight.

So the kid at the desk says sit down for a bit so I did.

Then I had to ask another guy I  knew to help me put my lifting belt on really tight...........fucking guy almost killed me.

I knew by then I wasn`t picking up any 45 pound plates and doing smith inclines so I figured I`d do 10 sets of 10 seated bench machine and 10 sets of 10 pulldowns.

I tried to push the foot pedal on the bench machine with a light warmup weight.....you know the pedal  the moves the handles in position so  you  can press?

Anyway,my back wasn`t having it........had to have those guys help me back to my car and I went home...........every bump I hit and some railroad tracks felt like knife  woulds in my lower back.

Not feeling too optomistic........ER in the morning and I get the feeling it`s gonna be a major big deal.

After laying off for 5 years this is my 5th. setback in a row......literally 2 steps forward,and 3 steps back.

I`m fucked and I`m pissed.

Wes...training right now should be the LAST thing on your plate.  Start rehabbing that back...

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: June 13, 2023, 10:53:23 AM »
You can barely walk talking about training hard for your pro card you need water aerobic therapy you daft old man give it up and switch to Yoga moron

Says the guy who couldn't finish a bodybuilding show and was delirious on the way home kicking the car....

You blew your asshole out for a plastic trophy....fucking moron.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #313 on: June 13, 2023, 10:53:59 AM »
3 sets crucifix laterals
Superset
3 sets Regular laterals

3 sets palms up front raises
Superset
3 sets hammer grip front raises

3 sets hammer grip rear delt
Superset
3 sets cable rear delts

3 sets wide grip upright rows
Superset
3 sets narrow grip upright rows

3 sets db shrugs
Superset
3 sets behind back barbell shrugs

3 sets hammer strength shoulder press
Superset
3 sets db shoulder press

3 sets standing calf
Superset
3 sets rotary calf

All light weight high reps with good squeezes and constant tension.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: June 13, 2023, 11:11:21 AM »

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #316 on: June 13, 2023, 11:12:10 AM »
Back

Panatta Pulldowns 4 sets 12 last set triple drop
Pullover machine- 4 sets 10 last two double drop
Hoist pulldown 4 sets 12
Hoist mid row 5 sets 10 last 2 with full stack
Nautlius nitro low row- 3 sets 12 last set triple drop
B

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #317 on: June 13, 2023, 11:18:11 AM »

lets see you deadlift then? or are your worried about your old man back?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: June 13, 2023, 11:18:33 AM »
Went to the new gym yesterday
My back is still not right so I just moved around trying the bits of equipment
the have a great seated thigh curl, can only do single leg standing normally, lying curl hurt my back

All good stuff, 4 leg press machines all different
Chat with the owner, seems a good guy, good atmosphere in gym, some other competitors there, my old gym only has me and one other guy who dieted and then bottled it

its about 15 weeks now until my next show, dropped down to 200mgs test e a week for 6 weeks
then start dieting properly and hopefully bring something new

I need to get that Universe invite this year

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: June 13, 2023, 11:20:35 AM »

lets see you deadlift then? or are your worried about your old man back?

I gurantee if he deadlifts it will look like this

all ego way too much weight

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #320 on: June 13, 2023, 11:22:04 AM »

He went to prison.

You went to Home Depot.

Let's just say you both are loser cowards and call it a day.

Your ruining a below average thread. You woman-beating tiny phaggot.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #321 on: June 13, 2023, 11:39:55 AM »
I admit Walter prison is a waste of anyones time. But Brian is a woman beater who is only out because he paid his way through. He still can't name the serial killers he frightened, the black American Football star he drew with despite being outweighed by 140 lbs. Its almost like he is just taking it up.
B

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: June 13, 2023, 11:42:15 AM »
I admit Walter prison is a waste of anyones time. But Brian is a woman beater who is only out because he paid his way through. He still can't name the serial killers he frightened, the black American Football star he drew with despite being outweighed by 140 lbs. Its almost like he is just taking it up.

lets not forget serving in the military overseas scaling mountains in Kosovo while using a cane and wheel chair as his knees are bone on bone.

he is a lying women beater.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: June 13, 2023, 11:42:35 AM »

I can’t name half the women I dated are you kidding

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #324 on: June 13, 2023, 11:45:25 AM »
I can’t name half the women I dated are you kidding

just check your record of woman beating

good place to start
B