Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 395216 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #475 on: June 16, 2023, 12:39:37 PM »
THANKS, BHANKS FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGE!!
X

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #476 on: June 16, 2023, 12:42:22 PM »
Muscles dont know what you are using free or machines, hell they dont even know what "weight" is, all they know is intensity
Agree to a point but using this machine there's definitely a difference.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #477 on: June 16, 2023, 02:23:16 PM »
I have had 3 shoulder surgeries, 3 pec tears, 2 knee surgeries, and a herniated disc of course I am not going to train push press movements for max power. I train those for maintenance I do power curling

If you think free weights are not superior why do you squat and deadlift and snatch and power clean you are doing a ton of barbell movements why not just use bands??? Or a bow flex? Or if only intensity matters why not just flex really hard and pump yourself up??  You want microtears cables are not doing that they are great for pumping blood after you micro tear with weights.

Wow...power curling...you're a fucking power bottom, thats about it.

I have a torn pec, repaired left shoulder, R shoulder tear, left knee replacement, disc issues, torn tricep, plantar fascia, ruptured calf, extensor tendon repair on hand, etc.  Hear me throwing those things out there as excuses?

Please show me where I said that machines were superior.  Just show me ONE post when I said that....there's a challenge.

Using bands for those movements?  Nice try.  PLEASE tell me how you can power clean with a band oh' wise one of the 23g needle in the ass?

I don't need to go for a "pump"...NONE....ZERO.  Why is that concept so hard for you to understand??

PLEASE show me where you can't get micro tears in the muscle from cables.  You made the claim, now back it up.  Tell me how actin/myosin aren't being joined crossbridges with a cable versus a free weight.  Does a muscle have some sort of innate consciousness that it says "hold up there Bhanks....this is a bicep curl machine....I am NOT going to get stronger or grow from this.  You need to do free weights for me to do that"

Why can't you answer Joe's question about using leg curls / leg extension for your workouts.  YOU SAID IT YOURSELF your calves were growing from a leg curl machine.  How in the fuck wide world of strict curling bullshit is this possible????

You really don't want to get into this with me....back off now....for your own good

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #478 on: June 16, 2023, 02:24:05 PM »
Sumo isn't real deadlifting! ;D

Hi Chaos !   🙋‍♀️

We did a warmup, deadlifted, then trained back and calves.

I was able to deadlift 100 kg quite easily with proper form. Because of a small math error I tried 140 kg by accident  and bailed out when I realized how heavy it was. I am going to lift it though pretty soon. I did not use my wraps or chalk.

I did normal deadlifts, not sumo style. None of us tried curls today because by the time we were done our back workout we were tired.

Then we went shopping and ate bad food.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: June 16, 2023, 02:38:41 PM »
I have had 3 shoulder surgeries, 3 pec tears, 2 knee surgeries, and a herniated disc of course I am not going to train push press movements for max power. I train those for maintenance I do power curling

If you think free weights are not superior why do you squat and deadlift and snatch and power clean you are doing a ton of barbell movements why not just use bands??? Or a bow flex? Or if only intensity matters why not just flex really hard and pump yourself up??  You want microtears cables are not doing that they are great for pumping blood after you micro tear with weights.

yet you are such an expert on training

Amazing

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #480 on: June 16, 2023, 02:57:15 PM »
Wow...power curling...you're a fucking power bottom, thats about it.

I have a torn pec, repaired left shoulder, R shoulder tear, left knee replacement, disc issues, torn tricep, plantar fascia, ruptured calf, extensor tendon repair on hand, etc.  Hear me throwing those things out there as excuses?

Please show me where I said that machines were superior.  Just show me ONE post when I said that....there's a challenge.

Using bands for those movements?  Nice try.  PLEASE tell me how you can power clean with a band oh' wise one of the 23g needle in the ass?

I don't need to go for a "pump"...NONE....ZERO.  Why is that concept so hard for you to understand??

PLEASE show me where you can't get micro tears in the muscle from cables.  You made the claim, now back it up.  Tell me how actin/myosin aren't being joined crossbridges with a cable versus a free weight.  Does a muscle have some sort of innate consciousness that it says "hold up there Bhanks....this is a bicep curl machine....I am NOT going to get stronger or grow from this.  You need to do free weights for me to do that"

Why can't you answer Joe's question about using leg curls / leg extension for your workouts.  YOU SAID IT YOURSELF your calves were growing from a leg curl machine.  How in the fuck wide world of strict curling bullshit is this possible????

You really don't want to get into this with me....back off now....for your own good

I don’t need a phd and a dozen scientific reports to tell you barbell curls are harder and more effective than cable curls. You claimed cables which is a machine with mechanical leverage was superior it’s not it is inferior. You use barbells in your workouts for a reason. By all means keep doing cable curls I will keep doing barbell curls and we can compare curling strength and hyper trophy in 6 months deal? I never said you can’t get some benefit from machines or cables I said you get more from barbell curls than cable curls. And again I don’t need a PhD and - dozen scientific reports to tell me that. You say you don’t need to go for a pump but that is all those cable curls are doing

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: June 16, 2023, 03:01:18 PM »
I don’t need a phd and a dozen scientific reports to tell you barbell curls are harder and more effective than cable curls. You claimed cables which is a machine with mechanical leverage was superior it’s not it is inferior. You use barbells in your workouts for a reason. By all means keep doing cable curls I will keep doing barbell curls and we can compare curling strength and hyper trophy in 6 months deal? I never said you can’t get some benefit from machines or cables I said you get more from barbell curls than cable curls. And again I don’t need a PhD and - dozen scientific reports to tell me that. You say you don’t need to go for a pump but that is all those cable curls are doing

Brian, what do you call this?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: June 16, 2023, 03:04:47 PM »
to totally isolate a bicep muscle its much easier to do it with a cable because you are not fucking about thinking about all your ancillary muscles.

A muscle that is isolated and put under stress will respond better than a bicep that is working alongside multiple other muscles

If you seriously think those fucking stupid curls are going to develop your biceps better than isolating them then you are even dumber than I thought
You are pretty much doing everything you can to eliminate the biceps becoming engaged.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: June 16, 2023, 03:47:35 PM »

Quote my post where I said that.  It should be VERY simple to show me.  If you can't...apologize and retract your comment LIKE A MAN....otherwise you're a little bitch

Regarding me doing a cable curl in a workout or two....big fucking deal.  I have done thousands of curls with dumbbells and bar.   Geezus you really can't be this fucking stupid.

I don't need or desire to have a "bicep size" contest with you.  You keep on "growing" with your dick measuring lift.  Lets just see how much bigger your arms are after 6 mos.  Make it an experiment....prove it to me.  I mean, you've done so well in the last 10 years going from 225 to 225 pounds.  You do seem to know what you're talking about.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #484 on: June 16, 2023, 03:50:51 PM »
Back

Deadlift - 4 sets up to 405
Barbell Rows - 4 sets
Iso-Lateral Rows - 4 sets
Shrugs - 4 sets
Roman Chair / Hypers - 4 sets
Chins - 4 sets

A very thorough back workout.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #485 on: June 16, 2023, 04:27:05 PM »
Quote my post where I said that.  It should be VERY simple to show me.  If you can't...apologize and retract your comment LIKE A MAN....otherwise you're a little bitch

Regarding me doing a cable curl in a workout or two....big fucking deal.  I have done thousands of curls with dumbbells and bar.   Geezus you really can't be this fucking stupid.

I don't need or desire to have a "bicep size" contest with you.  You keep on "growing" with your dick measuring lift.  Lets just see how much bigger your arms are after 6 mos.  Make it an experiment....prove it to me.  I mean, you've done so well in the last 10 years going from 225 to 225 pounds.  You do seem to know what you're talking about.

So if you have done thousands of barbell curls why can’t you curl 165lbs for 3 reps on video you seem to want to do everything else

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #486 on: June 16, 2023, 04:29:56 PM »
So if you have done thousands of barbell curls why can’t you curl 165lbs for 3 reps on video you seem to want to do everything else

Get off your "bio-identicals" and you will shrivel up even more than the times I've seen you, Tiny.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: June 16, 2023, 04:42:44 PM »
Just want to get Kranks excuse correct at first he didn’t train curls and said no one does them they are stupid and no one cares about curling now he says he has done thousands of barbell curls

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #488 on: June 16, 2023, 04:46:22 PM »
brian

if your arm training is better why is the man in my gym who has 23 arms training only with cables

surely you sould crush him?
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #489 on: June 16, 2023, 04:51:45 PM »
and why are your thighs 23

your calves 16

and your IQ fuciking minus
B

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: June 16, 2023, 05:41:14 PM »
I mix things up a lot.....took some time off so I trained with moderate weight with very little rest.

My next arm workout may be completely different with heavier weight and compound movements.

I like variety,otherwise your training gets boring and stale.
here 1 is for you to try

Half rep one arm pushup to failure dont , only half or partial rep each arm do two sets per arm
Pullups 2 sets to failure
Close grip pushups 2 set to failure

This is all you need and throw in 2 sets of 10 to 15 reps to fail on deadlifts to
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: June 16, 2023, 05:43:20 PM »

Still waiting for you to show me where I said the superior / inferior comment

As far as why?  I don't want to fucking train for ONE fucking exercise.  Thats why I have the ability to:

Overhead squat, snatch, clean and jerk, power snatch, power clean, box jump, run, squat, deadlift, front squat, pull up, chin up, ring muscle up, bar muscle up, toes to bar, handstand walk, handstand pushup, deficit handstand pushup, sand bag clean, sang bag near hug hold, sang bag bear hug run, dumbbell snatch, dumbell clean and jerk, row, ski erg, assault bike, echo bike, GHD sit up, bar curl, dumbbell curl, etc etc etc....

all of that and more and not ONCE do I use any excuse of injury on why I can't.....

As far as your shitty curl...you keep laboring on how much you do and if I can do it.  You are so drugged up you do not remember when I said you obviously can do more than me due to the SIMPLE fact that you literally only train for that.

find....the...fucking... .quote.....simple as that

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: June 16, 2023, 05:45:20 PM »
Just want to get Kranks excuse correct at first he didn’t train curls and said no one does them they are stupid and no one cares about curling now he says he has done thousands of barbell curls

I never once said I don't.  Not.....once.  I said it is rare that I do direct work.  I did shit tons when I was bodybuilding.....which by the way I NEVER failed to finish a show.  In fact...I went PRO!

I said NO ONE does the lame unicorn lift of a strict curl.   Fucking moron you are.   You make yourself stupider by the post.

Amazing how you even know how to breath....

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: June 16, 2023, 06:07:25 PM »
Still waiting for you to show me where I said the superior / inferior comment

As far as why?  I don't want to fucking train for ONE fucking exercise.  Thats why I have the ability to:

Overhead squat, snatch, clean and jerk, power snatch, power clean, box jump, run, squat, deadlift, front squat, pull up, chin up, ring muscle up, bar muscle up, toes to bar, handstand walk, handstand pushup, deficit handstand pushup, sand bag clean, sang bag near hug hold, sang bag bear hug run, dumbbell snatch, dumbell clean and jerk, row, ski erg, assault bike, echo bike, GHD sit up, bar curl, dumbbell curl, etc etc etc....

all of that and more and not ONCE do I use any excuse of injury on why I can't.....

As far as your shitty curl...you keep laboring on how much you do and if I can do it.  You are so drugged up you do not remember when I said you obviously can do more than me due to the SIMPLE fact that you literally only train for that.

find....the...fucking... .quote.....simple as that

You literally listed riding a stationary bike as something you have the ability to do no shit who doesn’t? You are just listing a bunch of CrossFit crap knowing damn well most gyms don’t have space and stations for that shit especially my home gym in my basement. And fyi Throwing a sand bag around is not impressive to in anyway and you act like I can’t do chin ups and pull ups are you kidding? And sit ups really good for you pointless exercise let’s see the abs you developed from that exactly. And wtf is the point of an overhead squat let me rub my belly and pat my head at the same time. Handstand push-ups how is that functional do you also juggle?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #494 on: June 16, 2023, 06:16:41 PM »
Krank, have you thought about heave hoeing the weight up and letting your one dominate side do all the work?

Strong dude.  All the way strong dude.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: June 16, 2023, 06:33:44 PM »
You literally listed riding a stationary bike as something you have the ability to do no shit who doesn’t? You are just listing a bunch of CrossFit crap knowing damn well most gyms don’t have space and stations for that shit especially my home gym in my basement. And fyi Throwing a sand bag around is not impressive to in anyway and you act like I can’t do chin ups and pull ups are you kidding? And sit ups really good for you pointless exercise let’s see the abs you developed from that exactly. And wtf is the point of an overhead squat let me rub my belly and pat my head at the same time. Handstand push-ups how is that functional do you also juggle?

Waiting for you to show me where I said the superior / inferior thing.  Want me to hold my breath?

Find it you bald broken down pin cushion....

I trained out of my house in 2020...with ALL of that shit.  Boo hoo you couldn't afford any of that stuff.

- You can't navigate stairs....so yeah, me and my aerobic capacity on those machines would smoke you. 
- Sandbag isn't impressive?  How fast could you walk 200m with a 150# sandbag?  How many times would your asshole blow out or your knees explode?
- Do more total weight on a pull up than me and show me up guy
- You have no idea what a GHD sit up is....but you would break in half.
- Overhead squat....shows shoulder mobility and strength.....what does you wrist flip shit curl prove?
- Handstand pushup...strength in shoulders and mobility.  Two things you do not have.

Care to go on??  All of those things aren't impressive...yet at 54 I can do them and you can't.

Find the quote Brian....you talk all this shit...and have YET to do one simple thing.  Come on bitch, stop stalling and diverting things.  You make the claim I said something....lets have you prove it.

Now fuck off until you do.   

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #496 on: June 16, 2023, 07:49:52 PM »
Chicken Dumplings

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #497 on: June 16, 2023, 09:32:31 PM »

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #498 on: June 16, 2023, 09:39:59 PM »
yet you are such an expert on training

Amazing
Outch!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #499 on: June 17, 2023, 03:05:38 AM »
Is telling women you are a Power Curler a good pickup line?