Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 395391 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #1325 on: June 30, 2023, 09:03:43 AM »
Ya` know Rob,Vince Gironda used to say do forearms seperate from arm day, as the blood in the forearms will "feed" the arms..........his words ,not mine whatever the  fuck  he meant I don`t know.......he could have been drunk!  ;D

I believe in this as well, I do forearms with arms for a crazy pump but then do forearms another 2 times a week for that exact reason, big believer in that  when I do forearms separately my upper arms pump like crazy.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1326 on: June 30, 2023, 09:05:54 AM »
I believe in this as well, I do forearms with arms for a crazy pump but then do forearms another 2 times a week for that exact reason, big believer in that  when I do forearms separately my upper arms pump like crazy.
Cool.....I definitely can afford to add another day entirely to forearms,mine suck......I`ll give it a shot.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1327 on: June 30, 2023, 09:09:12 AM »
Nice workouts, gents.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #1328 on: June 30, 2023, 09:17:58 AM »
Hey 38 just curious why no triceps on biceps and forearms day? I always ask people who do this why they do this as I find the pump of the whole arm creates much more growth thru stretching.

honestly rob

its because to keep my head together and stop me losing my shit with the general populace I have to go the gym and lift every day. So I do a 7 day split as follows

Tues- Back
Weds- Legs
-Thurs- Bi's
Fri- Chest
Sat- Legs
Sun- Delts Traps
Mond- Tri's

its pure bioscience bullshit for me! but I am enjoying it
B

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #1329 on: June 30, 2023, 09:51:14 AM »
honestly rob

its because to keep my head together and stop me losing my shit with the general populace I have to go the gym and lift every day. So I do a 7 day split as follows

Tues- Back
Weds- Legs
-Thurs- Bi's
Fri- Chest
Sat- Legs
Sun- Delts Traps
Mond- Tri's

its pure bioscience bullshit for me! but I am enjoying it

Haha,That makes sense. I get that big time.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1330 on: June 30, 2023, 09:53:08 AM »
Because he is never going to give the tape up are you kidding why don’t you? Why didn’t Josh he was chatting with klegg he could have asked for the tape and posted it don’t you think of Klegg beat my ass he would have posted the tape? He got his head caved in. I got dq for not jumping off my stool at the start of the 3rd klegg didn’t do shit

What was the name of the event, date, and location?   No busting balls....nothing....seri ous question.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1331 on: June 30, 2023, 10:01:00 AM »
What was the name of the event, date, and location?   No busting balls....nothing....seri ous question.

Bhanks had his head bashed in for 2 rounds - he does not remember

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1332 on: June 30, 2023, 10:17:30 AM »
Brian, do you have July 4th off? I'm guessing you don't have your son for the holiday either.

Blame the work schedule and not the fact you have supervised visitation rights. Why else would your son be over during the day this week.

He has been here all week. He was also here all week the week before last. I told you before I share 50/50 in the summer. I get him every other week Friday to Friday plus I got Father’s Day weekend in addition. I just finished my lunch swimming in the pool with him it has been awesome and finally had a good dream last night first one in years. I was swimming in the pool with my son best summer ever so far. But yeah next week the 4th is his moms week I get the following that is how 50/50 works.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1333 on: June 30, 2023, 10:23:22 AM »
I stand by what I say any get bigger and I mean any that wants to come to the OBx and spar with me this summer is welcome I will drop anyone of you on your head in 30 seconds or less

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1334 on: June 30, 2023, 10:30:44 AM »
I was 220lbs this am so that’s not 50lbs. I stand by what I said anyone 50lbs lighter is going to have a serious problem with me even if they have more skill there are weight classes for a reason. Also I don’t care what kind of bjj belt that guy has he is going to have problems grappling with me
Brian 3 fights zero wins
Rickson Gracie never lost a professional fight

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1335 on: June 30, 2023, 10:32:02 AM »
He has been here all week. He was also here all week the week before last. I told you before I share 50/50 in the summer. I get him every other week Friday to Friday plus I got Father’s Day weekend in addition. I just finished my lunch swimming in the pool with him it has been awesome and finally had a good dream last night first one in years. I was swimming in the pool with my son best summer ever so far. But yeah next week the 3rh is his moms week I get the following that is how 50/50 works.

thats 8 days out of 14 Brian

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1336 on: June 30, 2023, 10:34:16 AM »
He has been here all week. He was also here all week the week before last. I told you before I share 50/50 in the summer. I get him every other week Friday to Friday plus I got Father’s Day weekend in addition. I just finished my lunch swimming in the pool with him it has been awesome and finally had a good dream last night first one in years. I was swimming in the pool with my son best summer ever so far. But yeah next week the 3rh is his moms week I get the following that is how 50/50 works.

did you place next to last in a contest?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1337 on: June 30, 2023, 10:39:41 AM »
thats 8 days out of 14 Brian

I got Friday to Sunday last time because I got an extra 2 days for Father’s Day I had 9 days last time. I have Friday to Friday this time that’s 7 days. So I have actually had 16 out of the last 21 instead of 14 because I got two extra for Father’s Day she got 2 extra for Mother’s Day . He goes home today then I pick him next Friday and that’s how it works all summer one week on one week off. Thank you for your concern. When was the last time you saw your son and grandkids?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1338 on: June 30, 2023, 10:41:48 AM »
I got Friday to Sunday last time because I got an extra 2 days for Father’s Day I had 9 days last time. I have Friday to Friday this time that’s 7 days. So I have actually had 16 out of the last 21 instead of 14 because I got two extra for Father’s Day she got 2 extra for Mother’s Day . He goes home today then I pick him next Friday and that’s how it works all summer one week on one week off. Thank you for your concern. When was the last time you saw your son and grandkids?

so its not actually 50/50 then because you have him more days than she does

That was my point Brian

I bet poor Spence cries for his mum every night while hes at you house filled with strangers

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1339 on: June 30, 2023, 10:44:51 AM »
so its not actually 50/50 then because you have him more days than she does

That was my point Brian

I bet poor Spence cries for his mum every night while hes at you house filled with strangers

Again it is 50/50 she got an extra two days for Mother’s Day and I get an extra 2 for Father’s Day it’s during any 3 week period one of us will have 2 weeks and 1 will have 1 week if it was a 4 week period we would both have 2 weeks. You just want to argue about nothing I have better things to do. His stepsisters and my wife are hardly strangers he goes to the beach the pool the trampoline park his grandmas house kid couldn’t be happier but again thank you for your concern maybe you should check on your family.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1340 on: June 30, 2023, 10:45:58 AM »
Brian 3 fights zero wins
Rickson Gracie never lost a professional fight

Rickson Gracie lol fake record of peace

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1341 on: June 30, 2023, 10:52:44 AM »

hahahah you serously think you can compete with Rickson Gracie

What about Frank Shamrock at 185lbs?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1342 on: June 30, 2023, 11:03:20 AM »
Again it is 50/50 she got an extra two days for Mother’s Day and I get an extra 2 for Father’s Day it’s during any 3 week period one of us will have 2 weeks and 1 will have 1 week if it was a 4 week period we would both have 2 weeks. You just want to argue about nothing I have better things to do. His stepsisters and my wife are hardly strangers he goes to the beach the pool the trampoline park his grandmas house kid couldn’t be happier but again thank you for your concern maybe you should check on your family.

does he see your brothers kids? do you?
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1343 on: June 30, 2023, 11:08:00 AM »

at least you 0-3 loss fest is honest

now tell us about the other two fights Brian.....
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1344 on: June 30, 2023, 11:25:03 AM »
hahahah you serously think you can compete with Rickson Gracie

What about Frank Shamrock at 185lbs?

Gracie is 64 years old so yeah I think I can take him. Shamrock competed at 185lbs walks around at 200 and is only 50 so that is not the same thing I don’t have 50lbs on him walking around. I never said I could beat anyone I said if I have a 50lb advantage then Yeah I am probably going to win. I have maybe a 15-20lb size advantage on Frank not the same thing. Frank also fought at 205lbs he could be 220lbs but if he sucks down to 170lbs and weighs in 5 minutes prior to the fight then yeah I can take him at that size fully depleted and dehydrated but he is my size right now .

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1345 on: June 30, 2023, 11:26:26 AM »
Gracie is 64 years old so yeah I think I can take him. Shamrock competed at 185lbs walks around at 200 and is only 50 so that is not the same thing I don’t have 50lbs on him walking around. I never said I could beat anyone I said if I have a 50lb advantage then Yeah I am probably going to win. I have maybe a 15-20lb size advantage on Frank not the same thing.

Brian, in your wrestling losses what would you different knowing what you know now.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1346 on: June 30, 2023, 11:27:43 AM »
Brian, in your wrestling losses what would you different knowing what you know now.

I would never have cut weight

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1347 on: June 30, 2023, 11:32:09 AM »
Hanky there is zero evidence of you ever winning any kind of fight. No video evidence, no records of wins on mma sites. Nothing!

Those are the facts Mr Hanky

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1348 on: June 30, 2023, 11:50:50 AM »
Brian your other 2 MMA defeats

what happened?

you appear to be avoiding the question
B

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1349 on: June 30, 2023, 11:51:25 AM »
Gracie is 64 years old so yeah I think I can take him. Shamrock competed at 185lbs walks around at 200 and is only 50 so that is not the same thing I don’t have 50lbs on him walking around. I never said I could beat anyone I said if I have a 50lb advantage then Yeah I am probably going to win. I have maybe a 15-20lb size advantage on Frank not the same thing. Frank also fought at 205lbs he could be 220lbs but if he sucks down to 170lbs and weighs in 5 minutes prior to the fight then yeah I can take him at that size fully depleted and dehydrated but he is my size right now .

You couldnt beat an out of shape amatuer.

::) ::)