Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 397151 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #1475 on: July 02, 2023, 06:37:42 AM »
PEDs for 25 years to bench 1.3x body weight :D

I am currently around 225 and that was not a max effort. Regardless though Benching is about absolute strength not relative ratios. Lighter guys like yourself at 170lbs always want to argue bodyweight ratios but as you get heavier they really don’t apply. Are you stronger than someone if you bench 1.5x your bodyweight (170x1.5 or 255) and they bench 1.4x (225x1.4 or 315) their bodyweight? Hell no maybe you can even bench 275 or more great good for you but it’s not about bodyweight ratios it’s about absolute strength. Also there were several years I was barely lifting much less on anything. I never said 300lbs was a big bench press but you guys said I couldn’t do it so I did it. You guys set the bar at 300 just like you claimed I couldn’t overhead press 150lbs or curl 150lbs or row 125lbs. I didn’t set any of those numbers you guys did I agree several of them are low and I even said not a challenge but you guys erroneously insisted I couldn’t do it so I did it.

I have made every lifting challenge and backed up every lift I said I could do other than 405 squat as the knee was not as stable as I had hoped and wobbled at 365. So that is bench challenge made( you guys said I couldn’t bench 300 and I did it rather easy, curl challenge made(you guys said I couldn’t curl 155 I curled 165 for 3), row challenge made( you guys said I couldn’t row 125 I did 10 reps), overhead press challenge made(you guys said I couldn’t overhead press 150 I military pressed 155 for 7 reps after training chest), and I stopped the squat challenge 40lbs short due to a knee wobble but I squatted 365 to full depth. 4 out of 5 isn’t bad. Like I said I have never lied about anything I overestimated my knee stability and was off by 10% on the squat. So I get called a liar on everything because my knee wasn’t as stable as I had thought that’s not right.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1476 on: July 02, 2023, 06:39:04 AM »

if you get any stronger you are going to need a bar 12ft long

Stupid fucking weights

I will pull all the smaller ones off and just add a 45 for 315lbs next week if it makes you feel better. It is a problem on my strict curl bar though yes I do need to get thinner plates if I want to do smaller incremental adjustments in the strict

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1477 on: July 02, 2023, 06:56:21 AM »
I am currently around 225 and that was not a max effort. Regardless though Benching is about absolute strength not relative ratios. Lighter guys like yourself at 170lbs always want to argue bodyweight ratios but as you get heavier they really don’t apply. Are you stronger than someone if you bench 1.5x your bodyweight (170x1.5 or 255) and they bench 1.4x (225x1.4 or 315) their bodyweight? Hell no maybe you can even bench 275 or more great good for you but it’s not about bodyweight ratios it’s about absolute strength. Also there were several years I was barely lifting much less on anything. I never said 300lbs was a big bench press but you guys said I couldn’t do it so I did it. You guys set the bar at 300 just like you claimed I couldn’t overhead press 150lbs or curl 150lbs or row 125lbs. I didn’t set any of those numbers you guys did I agree several of them are low and I even said not a challenge but you guys erroneously insisted I couldn’t do it so I did it.

I have made every lifting challenge and backed up every lift I said I could do other than 405 squat as the knee was not as stable as I had hoped and wobbled at 365. So that is bench challenge made( you guys said I couldn’t bench 300 and I did it rather easy, curl challenge made(you guys said I couldn’t curl 155 I curled 165 for 3), row challenge made( you guys said I couldn’t row 125 I did 10 reps), overhead press challenge made(you guys said I couldn’t overhead press 150 I military pressed 155 for 7 reps after training chest), and I stopped the squat challenge 40lbs short due to a knee wobble but I squatted 365 to full depth. 4 out of 5 isn’t bad. Like I said I have never lied about anything I overestimated my knee stability and was off by 10% on the squat. So I get called a liar on everything because my knee wasn’t as stable as I had thought that’s not right.
tldnr

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #1478 on: July 02, 2023, 06:59:31 AM »
tldnr

Let me sum it up for you:    I'm stronger than all of you even though I'm weaker because   x+y=z

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1479 on: July 02, 2023, 07:04:58 AM »
I did 315 when I was sophomore in HS at 185 bw.   

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1480 on: July 02, 2023, 07:28:34 AM »
That’s impressive. But getting back to Hank it’s the same tit for tat everybody argues the guy and he proves something each time he did the one arm row challenge he did the bench challenge and even did a hair challenge. Buzzed it all off. What do you guys want next to see his marriage certificate? I’m not saying he hasnt drawn the ire to every on here at one time But he does these challenges even without asking for money afterwards everybody says I’ll bet you this I’ll bet you that

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1481 on: July 02, 2023, 07:43:17 AM »
That’s impressive. But getting back to Hank it’s the same tit for tat everybody argues the guy and he proves something each time he did the one arm row challenge he did the bench challenge and even did a hair challenge. Buzzed it all off. What do you guys want next to see his marriage certificate? I’m not saying he hasnt drawn the ire to every on here at one time But he does these challenges even without asking for money afterwards everybody says I’ll bet you this I’ll bet you that

hes a twat, haven't you noticed?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1482 on: July 02, 2023, 07:43:34 AM »
tldnr

Brutal 355-word meltdown reply to a 9-word post.

It was first only 183 words but then he edited it to add the second paragraph :D

I also like how one side of the barbell is off-camera so we can't see how lopsided the lift is this time.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1483 on: July 02, 2023, 07:49:50 AM »

So what and how many pec tears did you have then? What can you bench now? I benched 315 for 6 reps on incline 25 years ago wtf does that have to do with anything? This time next year I will be benching 350lbs again.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1484 on: July 02, 2023, 07:50:24 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1485 on: July 02, 2023, 07:51:20 AM »
So what and how many pec tears did you have then? What can you bench now? I benched 315 for 6 reps on incline 25 years ago wtf does that have to do with anything? This time next year I will be benching 350lbs again.

yep, you will have given up strict curl by then

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1486 on: July 02, 2023, 07:53:26 AM »
Brian, I think the next video you need to squat 375 and share the story about your bone on bone knees.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1487 on: July 02, 2023, 08:41:32 AM »
Funny how this lying drug addict has avoided the marriage certificate question.

He can post his license n fake military records

But not a peep about the bullshit marriage certificate

Lying drug addict

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1488 on: July 02, 2023, 09:06:44 AM »

Em is a fng idiot not knowing what she married or is planning to kill off hanks to get the house soon.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1489 on: July 02, 2023, 09:18:36 AM »
I talk a lot of shit here and I know that but I’m well aware what I am and what I’m not, I have no genetics to be a bodybuilder which I learned many years ago so I just like to be big and strong and scary haha and I train very hard. I was pretty strong bench 500 and deadlift 700 could I do that now?fuck no.
 Am I the toughest guy around well that depends what your idea of tough is as for me tough doesn’t mean winning a fight, it means not being afraid to fight so I’m pretty tough. Am I a great fighter? No I am a brawler who is pretty strong and strikes first and likes to mix it up with all kinds to see how I fair. I have a hell of a overhand right and a great right hook and a decent jab, a great kick and a good head butt and I’m strong enough to do some ragdolling Hankins style.
 Also I’m far from rich but I do well for myself and my family and I help any friend or family that need it. I’m a pretty good guy at the end of the day if I do say so myself.
 Proud white man that doesn’t mean I hate everyone it just means I’m proud of what I am and I happen to be white. Sorry for the rant just want people to k know what I think of myself and to know I have no ego just not afraid and I stand up for what I believe is right.

I’m sure there are guys on here who could beat my ass but I’d still give it a go.

And with posts like that, you still don't understand why there's a bunch of us outside in your bushes, in a line, jacking off..?  ;D

I was once at an after party and there was a guy wired off his tits annoying everyone
Some one asked if he could be removed.
I just whispered in his ear in the kitchen
'If you dont go home Im going to bum you and set you on fire after"

He went home

Not sure what convinced him, the bumming or the fire

Neither - he ran home to crack one off

Note to self:  change the fucking record kid  ;D
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1490 on: July 02, 2023, 09:21:05 AM »
Funny how this lying drug addict has avoided the marriage certificate question.

He can post his license n fake military records

But not a peep about the bullshit marriage certificate

Lying drug addict

I have never lied about anything and I don’t use drugs. I don’t drink. I don’t smoke. I get plenty of sleep and nutrition and I stay hydrated and exercise.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1491 on: July 02, 2023, 09:22:31 AM »

Just like being arrested and convicted for beating up women are not the same thing.

Semantics

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1492 on: July 02, 2023, 09:23:40 AM »
Nice lifts BigRo and Bhank.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1493 on: July 02, 2023, 09:24:30 AM »
Just like being arrested and convicted for beating up women are not the same thing.

Semantics

Being falsely accused of a crime and committing a crime are absolutely not the same thing

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1494 on: July 02, 2023, 09:25:41 AM »
I have never lied about anything and I don’t use drugs. I don’t drink. I don’t smoke. I get plenty of sleep and nutrition and I stay hydrated and exercise.

its a good job you look after yourself, most men your age have a few things wrong with them

Imagine if you didnt take care of yourself

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1495 on: July 02, 2023, 09:28:57 AM »
300lbs easy I do think I had 315lbs in me but the goal was not to max out but to press 300lbs again will save 315lbs for next time

Brutal 3:00 minute preamble. Hankins rambling like he was reliving a near-death experience talking about a pec tear, and he didn't even utter one "can't be faded" in the whole thing :/.

That being said, nice lift. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1496 on: July 02, 2023, 09:29:26 AM »
its a good job you look after yourself, most men your age have a few things wrong with them

Imagine if you didnt take care of yourself

Ha Ha Ha Brilliant reply  :D :D ;D :D ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1497 on: July 02, 2023, 09:29:58 AM »

What a walking contradiction you are.  You complain over and over about your pec tears....yet now want to bench 350 next year.  Unreal....

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1498 on: July 02, 2023, 09:31:24 AM »

Nice, I’m excited for the next chapter in your journey we call life.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1499 on: July 02, 2023, 09:32:08 AM »

*Sigh*....you are on PED's.....bio-identical or not...you could not go into a tested event.  Look up what PED stands for.

Also, how many peptides are you taking?  Which ones?  You lie by omission.  I am sure Em can explain that concept to you.