Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 394712 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #1550 on: July 03, 2023, 03:59:57 AM »
Hanau and it’s a military base by all means look it up but why do you guys want to argue about a wrestling tournament from 20 years ago? I showed you the trophies honestly I am not really worried about it anymore. I want to get my son into wrestling in the next year or two I am good I may do o e tourney again someday just so he can see me wrestle but I have no real wrestling ambitions anymore other than coaching my son

http://www.militarybases.us/army/army-garrison-hanau/

Perpetuating the child abuse you suffered in your early life.

Make your son into an anorexic bulimic.

Send him to math camp instead and speech therapy.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1551 on: July 03, 2023, 04:04:50 AM »
I never said you were weak.   EVER....get your facts right.  I am asking you legitimately if you feel its worth it to risk another injury.  YOU just said what you have been through.  WHY is a single so much of a thing?

I wouldn’t attempt the single if I didn’t have a double in me I am not going to push it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1552 on: July 03, 2023, 04:17:07 AM »
Quoted before Bhanky deletes it.

He has never addressed the other MMA fights. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1553 on: July 03, 2023, 04:34:03 AM »
He has never addressed the other MMA fights. 

We must preserve his truth-telling for future Getbiggers.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1554 on: July 03, 2023, 04:34:59 AM »
We must preserve his truth-telling for future Getbiggers.

And his son since Bhanks seems to have no issue with recklessly risking his health all the time. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1555 on: July 03, 2023, 04:39:11 AM »
And his son since Bhanks seems to have no issue with recklessly risking his health all the time. 

Growing up without a father will toughen the kid to survive in a cruel world.

It is Bhanky's gift to his son.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1556 on: July 03, 2023, 05:06:27 AM »
Seriously dude why? Train smart. It seems your only goal is to prove to Getbig your worthy of respect.

x100000000

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1557 on: July 03, 2023, 05:08:00 AM »
Seriously dude why? Train smart. It seems your only goal is to prove to Getbig your worthy of respect.

BINGO!  That was my point in all of this.  Its as if he thinks he can be the biggest, baddest, etc.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1558 on: July 03, 2023, 05:18:50 AM »
No I wasn’t doing anything illegal I was just wrestling at a much higher level after coming back from the national championship team in NJ to central Va. the refs were not very good or educated and just dq me because kids didn’t know how to fall correctly and would plant their arms and get hurt or the red didn’t know the difference between a lateral drop and a slam again bad ref but believe whatever you want I have never lied about anything I am not capable of lying.  But yeah I have the Cassandra curse

Sorry chief but you human....and therefore capable.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1559 on: July 03, 2023, 05:21:33 AM »
BINGO!  That was my point in all of this.  Its as if he thinks he can be the biggest, baddest, etc.

He almost died for us at his last contest!  That is not worthy of respect?   ha ha ha ha ha!!!    :D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1560 on: July 03, 2023, 05:23:45 AM »
He almost died for us at his last contest!  That is not worthy of respect?   ha ha ha ha ha!!!    :D

what happened?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1561 on: July 03, 2023, 05:43:54 AM »
what happened?

He took some diueretics  or something last minute and it didnt end well

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1562 on: July 03, 2023, 06:20:47 AM »

I have never said anything about my current bench press to getbig. I never bragged and said it was good I merely responded when I was told I couldn’t bench 300lbs. I never made any kind of vocal announcement of any kind of goal. Now when asked I say my expectations and you guys think it is for getbig?? I want to get back to where I was for me not anyone else. 350lbs is not some kind of record breaking bench but it is where I was previously as such it is where I expect to be again. I have been inured many times. I have lost motivation. I have had surgeries.  I have been sick but I always train with the goal to come back to full strength not half. Today matters tomorrow matters I am not going to be a 50 year old man talking about what I used to bench before life beat me down. I have been trained smart I have no intention to do it before it is easy. But I am close now if I can go another year training without injury I fully expect to be there again. Not being arrogant or setting unrealistic goals simply stating expectations.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1563 on: July 03, 2023, 06:47:53 AM »
I have never said anything about my current bench press to getbig. I never bragged and said it was good I merely responded when I was told I couldn’t bench 300lbs. I never made any kind of vocal announcement of any kind of goal. Now when asked I say my expectations and you guys think it is for getbig?? I want to get back to where I was for me not anyone else. 350lbs is not some kind of record breaking bench but it is where I was previously as such it is where I expect to be again. I have been inured many times. I have lost motivation. I have had surgeries.  I have been sick but I always train with the goal to come back to full strength not half. Today matters tomorrow matters I am not going to be a 50 year old man talking about what I used to bench before life beat me down. I have been trained smart I have no intention to do it before it is easy. But I am close now if I can go another year training without injury I fully expect to be there again. Not being arrogant or setting unrealistic goals simply stating expectations.

There is nothing to brag about.   Holy F!   

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1564 on: July 03, 2023, 07:16:34 AM »
No I wasn’t doing anything illegal I was just wrestling at a much higher level after coming back from the national championship team in NJ to central Va. the refs were not very good or educated and just dq me because kids didn’t know how to fall correctly and would plant their arms and get hurt or the red didn’t know the difference between a lateral drop and a slam again bad ref but believe whatever you want I have never lied about anything I am not capable of lying.  But yeah I have the Cassandra curse
hahaha if thats true then your marriage wont last long

What you going to say when she walks down stairs with a shit outfit on and asks "how do I look?"

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1565 on: July 03, 2023, 07:18:47 AM »
Bench / Pressing

Flat Bench - 4 sets (shoulders finally coming back, very mild pain, so healing)
Close Grips - 4 sets
JM Press - 4 sets
Inclines - 4 sets
Skull Crush - 4 sets
Dips - 4 sets

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1566 on: July 03, 2023, 07:20:13 AM »
4 sets seated leg curl (great machine)
4 sets leg ext
6 sets leg press
4 sets standing calves.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1567 on: July 03, 2023, 07:31:16 AM »
Absolutely smashed today full FNG blast

15 min warm up 

30 min   15 sets on the 2 min -   375 hex bar dead x 5  -  225 bench x 5 (Felt like zero)

60 min - AMRAP

TRX heavy sled upper body push across gym
10 push ups
TRX backward sled walk back across the gym
10x step up with 88lb KB
15 x - knee ins with 15lb sandbags 
10x reverse lunges. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1568 on: July 03, 2023, 08:01:07 AM »

You will take this next line as a slight on you....but thats not the case.  As we get older and the new injuries become more frequent and the old injuries come back to remind us they are healed but we still know what happened.  Thats when you realize you aren't 20 or 30 anymore and there is a limit to pushing yourself.  The body is a machine...but ANY machine can only be pushed just so much.  You say that line about another year with out injury...yet just within the last couple of weeks you mentioned a quad injury.  You have repeated shots into your elbows.  Obviously the problem never healed 100% or you keep doing things that irritate the injury.  So why keep pushing yourself to that point? 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1569 on: July 03, 2023, 08:11:48 AM »
hahaha if thats true then your marriage wont last long

What you going to say when she walks down stairs with a shit outfit on and asks "how do I look?"

My wife always looks good to me because I love and appreciate her

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1570 on: July 03, 2023, 08:12:12 AM »
Absolutely smashed today full FNG blast

15 min warm up 

30 min   15 sets on the 2 min -   375 hex bar dead x 5  -  225 bench x 5 (Felt like zero)

60 min - AMRAP

TRX heavy sled upper body push across gym
10 push ups
TRX backward sled walk back across the gym
10x step up with 88lb KB
15 x - knee ins with 15lb sandbags 
10x reverse lunges.

Almost read that as 'knee-spears' then - not sure why... ... ...  ;D
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1571 on: July 03, 2023, 08:15:33 AM »
You will take this next line as a slight on you....but thats not the case.  As we get older and the new injuries become more frequent and the old injuries come back to remind us they are healed but we still know what happened.  Thats when you realize you aren't 20 or 30 anymore and there is a limit to pushing yourself.  The body is a machine...but ANY machine can only be pushed just so much.  You say that line about another year with out injury...yet just within the last couple of weeks you mentioned a quad injury.  You have repeated shots into your elbows.  Obviously the problem never healed 100% or you keep doing things that irritate the injury.  So why keep pushing yourself to that point?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1572 on: July 03, 2023, 08:19:51 AM »
Why Bhanky?  Why?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1573 on: July 03, 2023, 08:59:46 AM »
My wife always looks good to me because I love and appreciate her

people with NPD are incapable of love, you are with her because you feel you can control or get something from her.
Its a one way street on her part, she will get nothing from you emotionally, sure you can fake it, its what you have done all your life, trouble is you cant keep it up, you always get found out.

thing is , when she tell you you look like a model and that those khaki slacks look great , you really think shes telling you the truth?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1574 on: July 03, 2023, 09:03:45 AM »
people with NPD are incapable of love, you are with her because you feel you can control or get something from her.
Its a one way street on her part, she will get nothing from you emotionally, sure you can fake it, its what you have done all your life, trouble is you cant keep it up, you always get found out.

thing is , when she tell you you look like a model and that those khaki slacks look great , you really think shes telling you the truth?

I don’t need to argue with you all day about nonsense what happened to training?