Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 396623 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #1750 on: July 06, 2023, 07:17:41 AM »
Correct I ran cross country in high school every year to get in shape for wrestling. The courses would be 3.1 miles my best time was right around 16 minutes my sophomore year. I had really good cardio didn’t drink or smoke didn’t weigh much and hadn’t injured my knees yet.

was this before or after fighting the entire class?

I'm guessing before as you would  run away like a gutless coward just like you ran from the 405 squat.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1751 on: July 06, 2023, 07:23:37 AM »
Correct I ran cross country in high school every year to get in shape for wrestling. The courses would be 3.1 miles my best time was right around 16 minutes my sophomore year. I had really good cardio didn’t drink or smoke didn’t weigh much and hadn’t injured my knees yet.

Where did you place in the state meet?  16:00 would have been top 3 in the largest high school division in Virginia this year, pretty impressive result for a sophomore just using it for off-season conditioning for their main sport.  Would have won many of the smaller divisions.  Winner ran 15:43.

https://va.milesplit.com/meets/462160-vhsl-class-6-state-xc-meet-2022/results/864993

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1752 on: July 06, 2023, 07:44:28 AM »
Where did you place in the state meet?  16:00 would have been top 3 in the largest high school division in Virginia this year, pretty impressive result for a sophomore just using it for off-season conditioning for their main sport.  Would have won many of the smaller divisions.  Winner ran 15:43.

https://va.milesplit.com/meets/462160-vhsl-class-6-state-xc-meet-2022/results/864993

I believe my time was actually mid 16s I want to say it was 16:36 but I don’t actually recall exactly it has been 30 years. Also times in cross country vary course to course not sure how fast or slow or a track they ran in that meet the one I ran my fastest in was nearly flat whereas some had significant hills and would produce slower times. I was usually in the mid 17s but my effort would vary.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1753 on: July 06, 2023, 07:57:38 AM »
I believe my time was actually mid 16s I want to say it was 16:36 but I don’t actually recall exactly it has been 30 years. Also times in cross country vary course to course not sure how fast or slow or a track they ran in that meet the one I ran my fastest in was nearly flat whereas some had significant hills and would produce slower times. I was usually in the mid 17s but my effort would vary.

16:36 is definitely not "right around 16 minutes" but is still very fast for a ~16 year-old boy.  What year was it?  Do you remember that at least?  Your name doesn't appear on the state meet finish times on MileSplit for any division in the 1990s.

Cross country is on grass/dirt courses, that's the "cross country" element, it is not run on tracks.  You participated in the sport at a level sufficient to run a sub-17 5k but don't know that?

https://va.milesplit.com/meets/81913-vhsl-state-cross-country-championships-1993/results/143669

Or in NC, if that's where you are from:

https://nc.milesplit.com/meets/259732-nchsaa-state-championships-1993/results/491772?type=formatted

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1754 on: July 06, 2023, 08:11:31 AM »
16:36 is definitely not "right around 16 minutes" but is still very fast for a ~16 year-old boy.  What year was it?  Do you remember that at least?  Your name doesn't appear on the state meet finish times on MileSplit for any division in the 1990s.

Cross country is on grass/dirt courses, that's the "cross country" element, it is not run on tracks.  You participated in the sport at a level sufficient to run a sub-17 5k but don't know that?

https://va.milesplit.com/meets/81913-vhsl-state-cross-country-championships-1993/results/143669

Or in NC, if that's where you are from:

https://nc.milesplit.com/meets/259732-nchsaa-state-championships-1993/results/491772?type=formatted

Course not track Jesus I know we ran on the grass through the woods up and down trails etc actually some meets they would use a track for the start or finish of the race so about 1/4 mile might be in a track. You won’t find me in any public school list you search as I went to private school

Also again I would surmise the course they ran for states was much more difficult than the one I set my fastest time on like I said it was almost completely flat and my time was about a minute faster than normal at other meets also I just ran hard that day later on I didn’t take it as serious

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1755 on: July 06, 2023, 08:28:00 AM »
Sorry never been knocked out guess I am an unfound world champ do you really think I have never been in a fight? I used to have to fight everyone everyday not one kid not 2 entire classes. Once my class didn’t want anymore I had to fight the older classes. Eventually about halfway through high school I didn’t have to fight anymore no one wanted it but all through kindergarten to middle school and beginning of high school I had to fight everyone everyday not 1 on 1 everyone vs me everyday.

BHANKS, when you fought entire classes, was it the whole class at one time? Or did they attack you at separate times?

Also, when you moved on to fighting high school kids, was it also entire classes at the same time?

Further, when you mean entire classes, did the girls also join in on fighting you? Or, just the boys?
X

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1756 on: July 06, 2023, 08:35:57 AM »
BHANKS, when you fought entire classes, was it the whole class at one time? Or did they attack you at separate times?

Also, when you moved on to fighting high school kids, was it also entire classes at the same time?

Further, when you mean entire classes, did the girls also join in on fighting you? Or, just the boys?

SF,
I think it went something like this...

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1757 on: July 06, 2023, 08:46:15 AM »

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #1758 on: July 06, 2023, 08:56:28 AM »
so lets go with 30 weeks in school a year.

that's 150 days

for 10 years

that's 1,500

and 15 people a day

that's 22,500 fights in school

you can see Brian how this appears to be absolute horseshit

how many fights did Clegg have? or the other two who battered you? did the school never intervene? did social services? how did this get in the way of wrestling? snowboarding? rock climbing? lifting? the Mensa studies?

sounds like a full childhood you must have made some friends for life..... oh hold on...

I've read some horseshit on here but this is beyond the pale.you would have been institutionalised. also if it asa. private school I am pretty sure the other parents would have got you kicked out.

also why doesn't your dad get listed as a Rhodes scholar? anywhere. at all. pants on fire Brian 
B

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1759 on: July 06, 2023, 08:59:53 AM »
Bhanky spent his school years in the Octagon.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1760 on: July 06, 2023, 09:01:45 AM »

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1761 on: July 06, 2023, 09:03:13 AM »
I think its best just to dismiss anything Brian says from more than a year ago is just a fantasy.

and his wife being a future politician. hahahaha. more chance of his son being able to read and write pre 15.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1762 on: July 06, 2023, 09:06:16 AM »
so lets go with 30 weeks in school a year.

that's 150 days

for 10 years

that's 1,500

and 15 people a day

that's 22,500 fights in school

you can see Brian how this appears to be absolute horseshit

how many fights did Clegg have? or the other two who battered you? did the school never intervene? did social services? how did this get in the way of wrestling? snowboarding? rock climbing? lifting? the Mensa studies?

sounds like a full childhood you must have made some friends for life..... oh hold on...

I've read some horseshit on here but this is beyond the pale.you would have been institutionalised. also if it asa. private school I am pretty sure the other parents would have got you kicked out.

also why doesn't your dad get listed as a Rhodes scholar? anywhere. at all. pants on fire Brian

Again my life does not require your belief I wish I didn’t have to fight everyday my entire fuckign life but there was always some jackass like yourself that wanted to find out. It wasn’t until I was in high school and started winning state championships in wrestling that they started to know better. I was also a year ahead so I was always the smaller on in my class but by the time I was a sophomore I had enough size and skill they didn’t want it anymore

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1763 on: July 06, 2023, 09:08:31 AM »
Again my life does not require your belief I wish I didn’t have to fight everyday my entire fuckign life but there was always some jackass like yourself that wanted to find out. It wasn’t until I was in high school and started winning state championships in wrestling that they started to know better. I was also a year ahead so I was always the smaller on in my class but by the time I was a sophomore I had enough size and skill they didn’t want it anymore

You were a beast, Bhanky.

How come your Dad doesn't show up as a Rhodes Scholar?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1764 on: July 06, 2023, 09:09:28 AM »

Ah yes of course you did Bianca - we see the experience gained in your
MMA fight record.  ;D   Wake up Bianca nobody believes your lies.  ::)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1765 on: July 06, 2023, 09:13:16 AM »

Brian

I don't believe a word of that. 22,500 fights undefeated. Godzilla has run away. this is a troll job now
B

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1766 on: July 06, 2023, 09:13:27 AM »
Bhanky's fighting skills were honed in countless childhood fights.

That which did not destroy him made him strong.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1767 on: July 06, 2023, 09:16:58 AM »
anyway Brian don't worry about it - some of your wives colleagues will be able to tell us the truth won't they? and more importantly can see the quality of you and your posts. I am sure they will be over the moon your missus has judges in her pocket. As I am sure will the judges.
B

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1768 on: July 06, 2023, 09:21:10 AM »
anyway Brian don't worry about it - some of your wives colleagues will be able to tell us the truth won't they? and more importantly can see the quality of you and your posts. I am sure they will be over the moon your missus has judges in her pocket. As I am sure will the judges.

Bingo -  ;D

Bianca Furiously trying to delete posts now.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1770 on: July 06, 2023, 09:32:21 AM »
July 06, 2023

Chest & Back:

Super-Set # 1:
{Assisted Dip Machine - 4 sets 20,12,10,15
{Assisted Chinup Machine - 4 sets 12,12,10,10
Gonna start doing these in an effort to get my chin and dip numbers back up to snuff.

Super-Set # 2:
{Smith Machine Inclines - 3 X 10 (constant weight)
{T-Bar Rows - 3 X 10 (constant weight)
First time I did a bent over rowing movement since my back was fucked up.......moderate weight,concentrated on stretching and squeezing the lats/back.

Super-Set # 3:
{Hoist Seated Flye  Machine - 3 X 15,12,12
{Straight - Arm Pulldowns - 3 sets
I didn`t think I`d like the Flye Machine but to my surprise,it felt great.....nice stretch and squeeze had my pecs screaming.

Dumbell Pullovers - 1 set of 20 reps

Not my typical workout but it felt great!!

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1771 on: July 06, 2023, 09:34:00 AM »

one low kick Brian and I'd fold you- it would be over.
B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1772 on: July 06, 2023, 09:34:14 AM »
Again I don’t need to discuss my wife or her salary with you idiots. However again she doesn’t work for any lawyers she is not an administrative assistant she runs the recovery court and is part of the judiciary she has employees. She also still takes private legal cases. She gets a salary and additional grant money and charges private clients. But you guys know everything so whatever. Worry about you wives if you have any. Her total income is well into the 6 figures we are doing just fine.

then proceeds to do exactly that

Brian, no one cares about Emily, no one cares about her kids, especially the oldest that you keep lusting after around the house, no one cares about Spencer, and most of all no one cares about you

Stop spewing your life all over this board

90% of people on here are a closed book, its best to keep it that way

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1773 on: July 06, 2023, 09:34:43 AM »

Bullshit Brian,

Did the class lineup in orderly fashion one by one and try to fight you? Or did you implement a number system like a deli? I would think a number system is a little easier to use. And I think it would keep the line in a very streamlined fashion.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1774 on: July 06, 2023, 09:35:37 AM »

could it have been 36.16, we know what you are like with numbers