Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 394852 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #3525 on: September 07, 2023, 12:23:35 PM »
You are a skinny woman with little development by all means keep telling yourself otherwise.

And you are a Bloated Elephant headed gargoyle with very
little muscular development after 25+ yrs of PED usage
& not as Strong as Jane.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3526 on: September 07, 2023, 12:26:08 PM »
lmao, youre 5'9 190 hankins..

Fixed. Without drugs he'd be closer to 170.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3527 on: September 07, 2023, 12:27:25 PM »
arguing strength n speed w a 130lb woman?.. bro havent you been embarrassed enough by other male members here?

Bhank just can't get enough of the male members.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3528 on: September 07, 2023, 12:40:57 PM »
Can you imagine a competitor who was mad because he got caught cheating,actually posting on the contests host website that he would fight anyone in the organization?

ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111  ::)

I think I`ll got to the NPC page and call out Jim Manion.  LOL  ;D

Brians not only a tool,he`s a tools tool.

Poor Sport Of Peace

Seriously ?

He's actually done that !!  WTF  ::)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3529 on: September 07, 2023, 12:42:18 PM »
I am sure you can run longer but faster nah not buying it women are slower than men.  I am not slow when I want to move my full sprint speed is still going to be faster. You can't even unrack 450lbs stop your nonsense

You outweigh me by 20 - 30lbs....and I fucked you up with 225x15 squat.  Your breathing was fucked up for days afterwards.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3530 on: September 07, 2023, 12:43:48 PM »
where brian falls down is his fight record

except his 11,000 undefeated and unattributed school fights (Brian give us the year s you were at the schools) and the hobby that contained his passion of sniffing mens anuses and groins (wrassling) whenever Ike Mensa has put it on the line- he has got beaten. Here is where his arguement falls flat. Lets aay he got a raw deal from cleggg as he claimed- how did clegg last so long? Either brian is. lying or clegg beat him fair and square or brian cant throw a punch to hurt anyone. there are the only three options.
As with his other defeats he never goes back fo rthe rematch.

He also has never ko'ed anyone. A KO brian puts it beyond the reach of any ref.

So except for sports that involve anal snorting and groin sniffing - which brian contunied in the army despite being a cripple who signed waivers (nobody believes this either)- Brian has no evidnece he has ever won a ingle fight in his adult life.

Rather than accept this is chooses to go turbo on the BS and claim he would ragdoll great boxers. Brian why did you never box?

Its because you are a fag who is scared of getting hit. Our 'rushing Clegg' photo showed someone scared to swing so bending at the waist eyes shut and swining wildly rathe rthan standing and hitting. No wonder you got pegged out.

Jane has now offered oyu a fair squat challenge- you have chickened out. Sh ethen offered you a running challenge. You chickened out.

You are basically a coward who chickens out of any opportunity unless he can cheat a victory.

And the type of person who does that is a girl with no friends.

the golden deceiver you romanced in a 500 dollar wedding where you couldnt even be bothered to have a shave is now going to make you sell up so she can be happy near her family and you will eventually get dropped like a bad habit. and we wil all be sitting here laughing at it. keep going Brian- it was writen.
B

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #3531 on: September 07, 2023, 12:48:05 PM »
I am sure you can run longer but faster nah not buying it women are slower than men.  I am not slow when I want to move my full sprint speed is still going to be faster. You can't even unrack 450lbs stop your nonsense

Stop trying to be purposely obtuse. You are trying to weasel your way out of the bodyweight discussion because you know you are as weak as shit - even with your illegal PED use. Same thing you did with your SCN fiasco.

Your full sprinting speed is my quick jogging pace, my full speed is something physically beyond your capabilities, at any distance !

I’m going to squat 225 x 8 full depth reps in my next leg workout. Then when you can squat 450 x 8 full depth reps, you can come on here and talk about being elite at something.

Attention seeking fool.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3532 on: September 07, 2023, 12:54:26 PM »
arguing strength n speed w a 130lb woman?.. bro havent you been embarrassed enough by other male members here?

That's my sentiment as well.  No shame, no honor.  His mentality is comparable to the most self-arrested, insecure teenager (not surprising, since he admitted to being a former anorexic).  He can't cope with someone getting the better of him in his favored endeavours; that shatters his ego and lets the air out of his inflated sense of self-worth, which is all tied up in delusions of grandeur. 

And so, time and again, when called on something, he deflects.  Jane can squat 225 almost as much as Wanks?  Eh, doesn't count, hurhur, because she's just a "skinny woman."

Oh, the irony  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3533 on: September 07, 2023, 12:55:32 PM »

I thought you were having trouble with the stairs. 

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3534 on: September 07, 2023, 12:57:04 PM »
'women are slower than men'

Marion jones vs Butterbean.

This is typical hanky nonsense.
He makes a blanket statement he cant back up. Now what he wants to say is at the highest level of elite athletics men tend to be quicker than men.  And as he sees himself as an elite athlete he therefore is quicker than any woman.
Only its just nonsense.

I would love hanky to turn up over 60 100 400 metres vs Jane and to get smoked.

The reasons. would be

drive time
wrong shoes
knees bone on bone
wind
ulcer
anal bleeding

etc etc etc

rather than give anyone crdit that they are better than him. he just cant do it because his entire house of cards relies on a tissue of lies.

Hes a cowardly fraud of the lowest order.
B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3535 on: September 07, 2023, 12:58:39 PM »
bhank sets off and leaves Flo-jo in his slipstream

you are 46 with two metal legs, when was the last time you ran at full speed?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3536 on: September 07, 2023, 01:09:15 PM »
bhank sets off and leaves Flo-jo in his slipstream

you are 46 with two metal legs, when was the last time you ran at full speed?

Actually two months ago away from the BB contest realizing he was going to lose and claiming he had to work the next day.   ;)

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #3537 on: September 07, 2023, 01:37:59 PM »

who's faster your receding hairline or your thinning crown?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3538 on: September 07, 2023, 01:41:00 PM »
Stop trying to be purposely obtuse. You are trying to weasel your way out of the bodyweight discussion because you know you are as weak as shit - even with your illegal PED use. Same thing you did with your SCN fiasco.

Your full sprinting speed is my quick jogging pace, my full speed is something physically beyond your capabilities, at any distance !

I’m going to squat 225 x 8 full depth reps in my next leg workout. Then when you can squat 450 x 8 full depth reps, you can come on here and talk about being elite at something.

Attention seeking fool.

I strict curled 75 kilos that is a good lift anyway you slice it. I don't think you can beat me in a sprint. I know you can't lift anywhere near what I can lift but more importantly from a percentile indicator for sex and weight you are nowhere near my size and development you are thin.

https://dqydj.com/weight-percentile-calculator-men-women/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3539 on: September 07, 2023, 01:55:38 PM »
I strict curled 75 kilos that is a good lift anyway you slice it. I don't think you can beat me in a sprint. I know you can't lift anywhere near what I can lift but more importantly from a percentile indicator for sex and weight you are nowhere near my size and development you are thin.

Jane is faster than you & stronger than you.
You pathetic weakling

NOW FUCK OFF

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #3540 on: September 07, 2023, 02:27:44 PM »
If Hanky has to pick his kid up from school and one of the other kids says, "My daddy can beat up your daddy" Hanky is the type of guy to argue with the 5 year old about it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3541 on: September 07, 2023, 02:30:15 PM »

Your record for attacking women is now becoming quite self evident.

Just be careful you dont bite off more than you can chew with Jane.

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #3542 on: September 07, 2023, 02:30:47 PM »
If Hanky has to pick his kid up from school and one of the other kids says, "My daddy can beat up your daddy" Hanky is the type of guy to argue with the 5 year old about it.
And then get beat up by his dad, lol.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #3543 on: September 07, 2023, 02:31:32 PM »

LOL!

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #3544 on: September 07, 2023, 02:32:54 PM »

hahahaha

You brilliantly summarized hanky's personality

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3545 on: September 07, 2023, 02:45:41 PM »

1- months ago- what can you do right now?

2- 'think' shit or get off the pot baldy

B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3546 on: September 07, 2023, 02:47:38 PM »

1- months ago- what can you do right now?

2- 'think' shit or get off the pot baldy

he will struggle to curl out a turd at the moment

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #3547 on: September 07, 2023, 03:00:03 PM »

Bhanky in Strict Curl Nation I would be the world record holder in multiple age group categories with ONE of my training lifts, maybe more if I wanted to. SCN is a joke, at any fake bodyweight or illegal drug use. A 75 kg cheat curl for a 242 lb drug-assisted man is laughable.

Your argument about me not being your size is disingenuous, why would I want to be ? I can go up to 150 lbs in bodyweight if I want, but that look doesn’t interest me in the slightest. I train around large, strong men every day…you are neither, even with your PED use.

In a foot race, at any distance, you have no chance against me.

None.

Zero.

Not a hope in hell.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #3548 on: September 07, 2023, 03:18:50 PM »
61,5kg/135, 3 lbs strict curl
bodyweight : 143

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3549 on: September 07, 2023, 03:34:48 PM »
61,5kg/135, 3 lbs strict curl
bodyweight : 143

But can Jane do that? Hell the fuck no