Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 397025 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #3600 on: September 08, 2023, 05:01:30 AM »
For those doubting bhanks ability to win a footrace against a younger, fitter, healthier, stronger woman, don't forget he was one of the best high school cross-country runners in his region, ran Top 10 times as an underclassman (even though there is no record of him having competed at a state meet) even though he wasn't taking the sport seriously, was just trying to stay in shape for wrestling/grab-ass.  As in all sports, his self-professed natural talent for the sport is very high.

I used to average 6 min miles in cross country with hills in meets but yeah that was 30 years ago at a much lower bodyweight. But cross country is mainly about endurance. A 60m race is not about endurance it is about power and men are about 20% faster than women in sprinting. I don't need to be the top 25% to beat her. If she is the 75th percentile of women and I am the 50 percentile of men I am still going to be faster in a sprint. I am not running an endurance race and winning but a sprint yeah I can still sprint 60m

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #3601 on: September 08, 2023, 05:01:42 AM »
Rather simple I had bolts put in both knees at 19 years old in  1997. I missed most of my college wrestling career because of it. However by the end of college I had started training BJJ and even won a tourney. By the time I applied to enlist in the Army in Oct 2001 I had already built most of my leg strength back. I was 4 years post surgery and recovered enough to do the 2 mile run on their fitness test and enlist. I had to get medical waivers though because I had hardware in my knees. I wrestled in Germany and qualified for the team trials. However we were deployed to Kosovo then the Iraq war broke out and they extended our tour and didn't approve sending me back to the trials. They did send back a Captain though who placed third in the same tourney I had won which I didn't think was fair but officers get preferential treatment to enlisted it's a bullshit class system.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3602 on: September 08, 2023, 05:02:54 AM »

thats a no from brian on the running challenge,

coward of peace

What running challenge? Is Jane coming to the beach to race me? I am available anytime

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3603 on: September 08, 2023, 05:06:01 AM »
Jesus man go to a pool and start walking in the pool get an elliptical bike and ride it everyday fuck what the doctors say build your leg strength back

don't listen to this idiot

he has no leg development and after 20 years of peds can barely squat 3 plates.
B

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #3604 on: September 08, 2023, 05:06:09 AM »
I used to average 6 min miles in cross country with hills in meets but yeah that was 30 years ago at a much lower bodyweight. But cross country is mainly about endurance. A 60m race is not about endurance it is about power and men are about 20% faster than women in sprinting. I don't need to be the top 25% to beat her. If she is the 75th percentile of women and I am the 50 percentile of men I am still going to be faster in a sprint. I am not running an endurance race and winning but a sprint yeah I can still sprint 60m

Only six minutes per mile?  Your previous claim was that you ran "around 16 minutes" over 5k, that is dramatically faster than a six-minute mile pace, closer to 5:00 flat.  Likely in the post above though you're just being modest and underselling your accomplishments/ability, typical of you.

Correct I ran cross country in high school every year to get in shape for wrestling. The courses would be 3.1 miles my best time was right around 16 minutes my sophomore year. I had really good cardio didn’t drink or smoke didn’t weigh much and hadn’t injured my knees yet.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3605 on: September 08, 2023, 05:07:45 AM »
Rather simple I had bolts put in both knees at 19 years old in  1997. I missed most of my college wrestling career because of it. However by the end of college I had started training BJJ and even won a tourney. By the time I applied to enlist in the Army in Oct 2001 I had already built most of my leg strength back. I was 4 years post surgery and recovered enough to do the 2 mile run on their fitness test and enlist. I had to get medical waivers though because I had hardware in my knees. I wrestled in Germany and qualified for the team trials. However we were deployed to Kosovo then the Iraq war broke out and they extended our tour and didn't approve sending me back to the trials. They did send back a Captain though who placed third in the same tourney I had won which I didn't think was fair but officers get preferential treatment to enlisted it's a bullshit class system.

another hanky defeat due to 'someone else'

pattern anyone?
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3606 on: September 08, 2023, 05:08:30 AM »
Damn that sucks how old are you? They say we all get prostate cancer eventually, but it may not even be worth testing for and treating as it take a long time to kill you and old age gets most people who have it first anyway.

who is they? making stuff up again.
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3607 on: September 08, 2023, 05:09:18 AM »

so why wont you race agains thher then you yellow slaphead?
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3608 on: September 08, 2023, 05:10:27 AM »
What running challenge? Is Jane coming to the beach to race me? I am available anytime

the hanky sidestepp yet again.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3609 on: September 08, 2023, 05:17:29 AM »
another hanky defeat due to 'someone else'

pattern anyone?

What defeat?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3610 on: September 08, 2023, 05:18:14 AM »
so why wont you race agains thher then you yellow slaphead?

When did I ever say I wouldn't by all means let her take a vacation to the Outer Banks it's nice here we can race on the beach Rocky and Apollo style

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3611 on: September 08, 2023, 05:24:32 AM »
she offered you a 60m run

not a saunter on the beach at your leisure you bitch.

you chickened out again.

you only turned up for josh once you admitted you'd checked the car park for canadian number plates.

biggest coward on here

ony comes out swinging if shes a female and homeless
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3612 on: September 08, 2023, 05:25:13 AM »
What defeat?

the army conspired to keep you out of the olympics based on class
B

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3613 on: September 08, 2023, 05:28:47 AM »
Arms

Barbell skull crushers - 4 sets
JM press - 4 sets
Tricep Pushdowns - 4 sets

EZ-Bar curls - 4 sets
SS with:
Wrist curls - 4 sets
-
D-bell curls - 4 sets
SS with:
Preacher curls - 4 sets

Bi's and wrist curls were done w/ very light weight (baby) and high reps.
Insane pump...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3614 on: September 08, 2023, 05:35:16 AM »

this explains the weight gain from 150lbs to 200lbs between the ages of 17 to 20

Added metal and a shit load of fat and water, you certainly wasnt training after an op like that

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3615 on: September 08, 2023, 05:39:51 AM »
hanky what belt in BJJ and how long to get to it?
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3616 on: September 08, 2023, 05:42:57 AM »
Only six minutes per mile?  Your previous claim was that you ran "around 16 minutes" over 5k, that is dramatically faster than a six-minute mile pace, closer to 5:00 flat.  Likely in the post above though you're just being modest and underselling your accomplishments/ability, typical of you.

My best was a 16:30 something on a 5k however my average was closer to 18 minutes. I told you guys I ran my best time on a flat course that even incorporated a 1/4 mile lap around a track in the 3.1 mile race. Most other courses had hills which dramatically changes your times.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3617 on: September 08, 2023, 05:43:13 AM »
Amazing, they wouldnt let you wrestle but thought it was OK to drop you in a war zone.

How did your fellow soldiers feel knowing that you may end up putting their lives at risk as the weakest link in the chain?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3618 on: September 08, 2023, 05:44:49 AM »
Amazing, they wouldnt let you wrestle but thought it was OK to drop you in a war zone.

How did your fellow soldiers feel knowing that you may end up putting their lives at risk as the weakest link in the chain?

He is not paying A/P bills for contractors who do work for DOD due to his fighting the haters on GB - the entire nation is in peril now! 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3619 on: September 08, 2023, 05:45:18 AM »
she offered you a 60m run

not a saunter on the beach at your leisure you bitch.

you chickened out again.

you only turned up for josh once you admitted you'd checked the car park for canadian number plates.

biggest coward on here

ony comes out swinging if shes a female and homeless

WTF are you talking about I can race 60m on pavement a rubber track sand whatever it doesn't matter to me but again how the fuck do you suppose I am going to race her or anyone else if they don't come here to race? Do you know someplace that does certified 60m sprint times?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3620 on: September 08, 2023, 05:45:24 AM »
My best was a 16:30 something on a 5k however my average was closer to 18 minutes. I told you guys I ran my best time on a flat course that even incorporated a 1/4 mile lap around a track in the 3.1 mile race. Most other courses had hills which dramatically changes your times.

even caught in a lie he effortlessly flows along like nothing happened.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3621 on: September 08, 2023, 05:45:57 AM »
this explains the weight gain from 150lbs to 200lbs between the ages of 17 to 20

Added metal and a shit load of fat and water, you certainly wasnt training after an op like that

I was 170lbs at 17 years old and 205lbs at 19 years old

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #3622 on: September 08, 2023, 05:46:43 AM »
Bhanky,
What was your Div 1 wrestling record in college?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3623 on: September 08, 2023, 05:48:21 AM »

They let me wrestle in Germany you idiot they wouldn't send me from Kosovo back to the States during the deployment for the team trials. I was part of the takedown team when we did home searches it was basically me and my lifting partner who were assigned to subdue anyone who was a problem. I was hardly the weakest link.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3624 on: September 08, 2023, 05:49:17 AM »
even caught in a lie he effortlessly flows along like nothing happened.

Sorry you have never raced cross country and don't understand the difference between courses.