Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 396488 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #4025 on: September 11, 2023, 03:38:32 PM »

We know he lies & fantasise's on a continual basis
Anything he gets cornered about he either ignores or deflects

How many times has he been called out & caught out about his lies.

On top of that he posts pics & info about his wife & kids - Yeah thats a rational
Thing to do on any Internet forum with anonymous folk on + The crap he posts
& it all comes back to bite him.
Yet the totally self centered twat can't figure out that it's all his own fault 😂🤣😂
And again tries desperately to deflecting onto others.

A Braggart - unable to back up his claims
A Liar - Constantly
A Chicken - Runs from each & every serious challenge to him ,
Hell he's run away from both challenges of Jane's- Yet still tries to
Bad mouth her  ::)
He's shit himself over your challenge, even though you would pay for his trip.
A FAG.GOT & a CUCKOLD - desperate for other men to Verbally abuse & Humiliate
him everyday.

His wife & kids must be so proud of him - Not - Let alone if he had any work colleagues
or friends & they saw what he posts & the reaction he gets.

He's One very Delusional & Screwed up person.
And a Complete Khvnt.

I asked you to stop writing filth I have no interest in dirty talk with you now I am just going to block you

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4026 on: September 11, 2023, 03:39:35 PM »
Example #2478 on how to answer a question by not answering with 200 more words thrown in than needed

Let me simplify this....can you standing strict press more or less than seated?

hed buckle at 155 doing a standing barbell press and that mite even be a stretch for hankins.. knowing this pussy he probably wouldnt even be able to clean the weight up let alone press it for some STRICT reps  lmao.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4027 on: September 11, 2023, 03:43:05 PM »
I asked you to stop writing filth I have no interest in dirty talk with you now I am just going to block you

th worlds hardest man- the kid who had over 10,000 fights in school undefeated..... brings out the big guns

while STILL avoiding questions hahaha
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4028 on: September 11, 2023, 03:43:39 PM »
hed buckle at 155 doing a standing barbell press and that mite even be a stretch for hankins.. knowing this pussy he probably wouldnt even be able to clean the weight up let alone press it for some STRICT reps  lmao.

I curl more than that idiot

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4029 on: September 11, 2023, 03:45:04 PM »
Example #2478 on how to answer a question by not answering with 200 more words thrown in than needed

Let me simplify this....can you standing strict press more or less than seated?

What is strict you can just bend your knees and throw up more weight to get extra reps you can't do that when seated the shoulders can press the same amount of weight regardless how much you use the rest of your body is another issue. How stabile your frame is matters as well if you are stable and do it strict it should be the same if you are not stable or start using your back and legs it's going to be different. Have I attempted to max out at both no why the fuck would I?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4030 on: September 11, 2023, 03:48:31 PM »
I curl more than that idiot

curled my man, CURLED... what did you curl this week?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4031 on: September 11, 2023, 03:49:16 PM »

Deflection yet again - Very unusual how your mind assimilates &
Interprets whats written .

No one wants to Talk Dirty with you - Thats your desire showing through
You've been asked by many 100's of times to stop Posting your selfies ,
Stop lying, & Stop asking other men to post pics.

FAGGOTT & CUCKOLD You are .

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4032 on: September 11, 2023, 03:49:39 PM »
Not anymore hernia fixed 
A clear admittance that he had/has a gut when not flexing for all he`s worth........THE TRUTH FINALLY.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4033 on: September 11, 2023, 03:50:50 PM »
curled my man, CURLED... what did you curl this week?

I can still curl plenty of weight however I am being smart and taking it light as I am worried I could pop a stitch in my abs. But muscularity wise I have lost nothing. I just need to test the repairs at 60mph before going 100mph. And for fuck sake I have cleaned and pressed before this 155 shit is just insulting.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4034 on: September 11, 2023, 03:54:03 PM »
I can still curl plenty of weight however I am being smart and taking it light as I am worried I could pop a stitch in my abs. But muscularity wise I have lost nothing. I just need to test the repairs at 60mph before going 100mph. And for fuck sake I have cleaned and pressed before this 155 shit is just insulting.

Brian, stop the bullshit.

225 nearly you chocked you out. Like Clegg did

You have been blasting gear for 2 decades and can’t do 225 for 15-20 cleanreps

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4035 on: September 11, 2023, 03:57:13 PM »
Brian, stop the bullshit.

225 nearly you chocked you out. Like Clegg did

You have been blasting gear for 2 decades and can’t do 225 for 15-20 cleanreps

He's genetic garbage when it comes to bodybuilding or strength

Probably ideal genetics for darts , bowls, mahjong etc

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4036 on: September 11, 2023, 03:57:55 PM »

id rest for a few weeks more bro.. its not going to make any fuckin difference.. why not make sure the bolts are tight first before you even hit the pavement?

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4037 on: September 11, 2023, 04:48:21 PM »
I have no dog in this fight but I have trained with Jane and the Chicago gang.

1. She is most definitely a woman.

2. She does not exaggerate or overestimate her lifts. She is very serious with her training.

3. Last October my girlfriend’s daughter, who played soccer at Bucknell, her boyfriend who played football at U of I, and myself did the track interval training with Jane and her friends. I’m in pretty darn good shape. I don’t know anybody who would be even close to outrunning JPJ. In fact, watching her run the turns on a track at full speed is one of the cooler things you will ever see.

My $0.02.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4038 on: September 11, 2023, 05:03:19 PM »
What is strict you can just bend your knees and throw up more weight to get extra reps you can't do that when seated the shoulders can press the same amount of weight regardless how much you use the rest of your body is another issue. How stabile your frame is matters as well if you are stable and do it strict it should be the same if you are not stable or start using your back and legs it's going to be different. Have I attempted to max out at both no why the fuck would I?

Bending knees is a push press

If you think you should be able to standing strict press the same as a seated....you have issues.  MY 1rm standing strict....no knee bend, feet do not leave floor, bar extended fully overhead and locked out is probably 175#.  Can you beat that? (queue you saying you can strict curl that....apples and oranges)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4039 on: September 11, 2023, 05:04:14 PM »

Riiiiiiiight

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4040 on: September 11, 2023, 05:10:14 PM »
Bending knees is a push press

If you think you should be able to standing strict press the same as a seated....you have issues.  MY 1rm standing strict....no knee bend, feet do not leave floor, bar extended fully overhead and locked out is probably 175#.  Can you beat that? (queue you saying you can strict curl that....apples and oranges)

Honestly I think I could however I have trained seated shoulder presses have overdeveloped shoulders to chest and have had 3 shoulder surgeries so I honestly have never tried a max overhead standing press. Are you picking it up off a squat height rack vs the floor as that makes a difference in energy. Why the fuck would your feet leave the floor? Behind the neck or off the chest? Back bending allowed? But yeah I think I could rather easily. I know that is nothing seated not sure why standing would be much more difficult.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4041 on: September 11, 2023, 05:16:11 PM »
We've been saying this for years. Dude couldn't do a legit military press with 155, guaranteed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4042 on: September 11, 2023, 05:28:56 PM »
I have no dog in this fight but I have trained with Jane and the Chicago gang.

1. She is most definitely a woman.

2. She does not exaggerate or overestimate her lifts. She is very serious with her training.

3. Last October my girlfriend’s daughter, who played soccer at Bucknell, her boyfriend who played football at U of I, and myself did the track interval training with Jane and her friends. I’m in pretty darn good shape. I don’t know anybody who would be even close to outrunning JPJ. In fact, watching her run the turns on a track at full speed is one of the cooler things you will ever see.

My $0.02.

Great to read this mate!

sadly Brian the coward will ignore it as he would get his arse handed to him. Again. Pretty cool this in fairness!!
B

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #4043 on: September 11, 2023, 05:33:45 PM »
id rest for a few weeks more bro.. its not going to make any fuckin difference.. why not make sure the bolts are tight first before you even hit the pavement?

Good advices.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4044 on: September 11, 2023, 06:19:40 PM »
We've been saying this for years. Dude couldn't do a legit military press with 155, guaranteed.

Whatever I don't even care I am going to drop about 10lbs get my muscular endurance and conditioning back up with some high reps this next month. I will then push heavier and increase my calorie consumption again this winter. I am going to continue to adjust my training to incorporate some new movements for shit and giggles. If you want to compare military presses hit your max on camera and I will do the same but 155 is horseshit.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4045 on: September 11, 2023, 06:24:09 PM »
Whatever I don't even care I am going to drop about 10lbs get my muscular endurance and conditioning back up with some high reps this next month. I will then push heavier and increase my calorie consumption again this winter. I am going to continue to adjust my training to incorporate some new movements for shit and giggles. If you want to compare military presses hit your max on camera and I will do the same but 155 is horseshit.
I see you've got a trap bar after coops started using his

he is now doing 205 x 3 in training

is your strict curl career over?

Also Coops was a fairly decent level boxer. Are you scared he will fuck you up if he wants to?
B

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4046 on: September 11, 2023, 06:36:09 PM »

The whole BB dream can now be seen as the delusion it always was for you.

The drugs will not fix your foolish decision to get this sketchy surgery.

Your identity is going have to grow past being a wanna be competitor because your abdomen is never going to be as strong again.

You’re going to lift too hard or too much and you will get constant reminders that the show is over.

Your bionic joints might work great, but this mesh is garbage sown to your damaged body.

You can’t put a band-aid on everything and pretend like you are young again.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4047 on: September 11, 2023, 07:24:29 PM »
I see you've got a trap bar after coops started using his

he is now doing 205 x 3 in training

is your strict curl career over?

Also Coops was a fairly decent level boxer. Are you scared he will fuck you up if he wants to?

Wait, did Brian only get the trap bar because Coop got one?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4048 on: September 11, 2023, 09:38:10 PM »
The whole BB dream can now be seen as the delusion it always was for you.

The drugs will not fix your foolish decision to get this sketchy surgery.

Your identity is going have to grow past being a wanna be competitor because your abdomen is never going to be as strong again.

You’re going to lift too hard or too much and you will get constant reminders that the show is over.

Your bionic joints might work great, but this mesh is garbage sown to your damaged body.

You can’t put a band-aid on everything and pretend like you are young again.

I never dreamed of being a professional bodybuilder. I know I am 45 years old but Bumstead had the exact same umbilical hernia surgery 4 years ago and has won a couple Olympia's since then. So clearly not the end of training. Of course he got the surgery right after it happened and had good results. The other Phil Heath had an umbilical hernia surgery and it looks like shit now so could go either way.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4049 on: September 11, 2023, 10:53:20 PM »
I never dreamed of being a professional bodybuilder. I know I am 45 years old but Bumstead had the exact same umbilical hernia surgery 4 years ago and has won a couple Olympia's since then. So clearly not the end of training. Of course he got the surgery right after it happened and had good results. The other Phil Heath had an umbilical hernia surgery and it looks like shit now so could go either way.

Brianna - You look like shit End of.

Oh + You're a FAGGOTT & CUCKOLD

HTH

;D