Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 396726 times)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #4200 on: September 12, 2023, 04:47:00 PM »
I am over 220lbs right now the only difference is my abs are a little softer and I can't contract them fully. I could put up a pick of me in my best biggest shape of my life you idiots would still claim I don't even lift.

fake soldier alert
B

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4201 on: September 12, 2023, 04:47:27 PM »
I tried to split-jerk 205 after doing 195 easy.

Smashed my chin on the way up, dropped the weight behind me, and never did that shit again.

Was probably about 15 years ago.

In my late 40's I always included a clean and jerk on back day. I never specialized in Olympic lifting. I just enjoyed the clean and jerk. It's has athletic attributes, speed, power and strength.  I use to do 225lb as a top set every back day. It's also a fun lift. I tried the snatch having no clue what I was doing. When I got to 170lbs I thought if it went wrong I would crash and burn injuring myself so I dropped it. Sometimes I think I should have abandoned bodybuilding type training for Olympic lifting. It would have made me a better athlete.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4202 on: September 12, 2023, 04:49:22 PM »
he said the fascia run all over the muscles in multiple directions all over the body
If you do restricted movements, take one arm db rows
Most BB tend to fix themselves with the back rigid and row with the arm
He says the facia run all the way along the arm and down through your back
Doing exercises like this doesnt allow the whole facia to move and as such we then get injured picking a fucking tin can up in the garden when we over stretch
He showed me a few simple excercises, one is with a 5lb dumbell throwing it from one hand to the other while swinging it.
After a few minutes start bending the knees while doing it, it will start triggering all the fascia to move together.

He said my spasms in my back have very little to do with the herniated discs

fascia runs everywhere....around nerves, tendons, ligaments, etc.  I think there is a book called anatomy train which detailed how intricate fascia is.  Its contractile...has nerve endings....

What you are probably experiencing is the muscle guarding / protective spasm.   Not the same kind of spasm that comes like a charlie horse. There is a big debate on if the protective spasm is from a chemical or mechanical component of the disc.  Microtrauma to soft tissue and disc does cause production of cytokines....which can induce contractile 'reflexes' of fascia and muscle.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4203 on: September 12, 2023, 04:49:34 PM »
brian has blocked me pm'ing him now

PUSSY
B

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #4204 on: September 12, 2023, 04:53:27 PM »
Blocking is a sign of weakness for sure.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4205 on: September 12, 2023, 04:55:03 PM »
brian has blocked me pm'ing him now

PUSSY

Says he's Blocked me also 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

He's still a Weakling pussy & a Fag.got Cuckold   

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4206 on: September 12, 2023, 04:56:53 PM »
as ever brian runs away from confrontation

despite being 11,000-0

wait till we get his lack ofmilitary stuff through

he's toast
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4207 on: September 12, 2023, 04:59:41 PM »
I am over 220lbs right now the only difference is my abs are a little softer and I can't contract them fully. I could put up a pick of me in my best biggest shape of my life you idiots would still claim I don't even lift.

nobody wants a pick of you unless its of you hanging

just go pussy
B

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #4208 on: September 12, 2023, 05:00:28 PM »
the self ownage is unreal... hankins i bet youre a cutter, or one of those guys who punch themselves in the nuts on purpose... 25 years in the game huh? HAHAHAHAHA.. dont ever talk back to me ever again son..fuckin clown

Bhanky is impressively ignorant.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4209 on: September 12, 2023, 05:03:30 PM »
he said the fascia run all over the muscles in multiple directions all over the body
If you do restricted movements, take one arm db rows
Most BB tend to fix themselves with the back rigid and row with the arm
He says the facia run all the way along the arm and down through your back
Doing exercises like this doesnt allow the whole facia to move and as such we then get injured picking a fucking tin can up in the garden when we over stretch
He showed me a few simple excercises, one is with a 5lb dumbell throwing it from one hand to the other while swinging it.
After a few minutes start bending the knees while doing it, it will start triggering all the fascia to move together.

He said my spasms in my back have very little to do with the herniated discs

Cool.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4210 on: September 12, 2023, 05:42:36 PM »
Whatever I don't even care I am going to drop about 10lbs get my muscular endurance and conditioning back up with some high reps this next month. I will then push heavier and increase my calorie consumption again this winter. I am going to continue to adjust my training to incorporate some new movements for shit and giggles. If you want to compare military presses hit your max on camera and I will do the same but 155 is horseshit.

You're going to skip breakfast?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4211 on: September 12, 2023, 05:43:30 PM »

Taking shit next level.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4212 on: September 12, 2023, 05:58:13 PM »

0% chance he stops eating french toast.

I think he should increase French toast and get fat so he can pretend it is all muscle.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4213 on: September 12, 2023, 06:30:13 PM »

Bullshit ,

If you were over 220 you would post a weigh in video.

For fuck sake, you post mid day and evening weigh ins

Now all of a sudden you are magically over 220.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4214 on: September 12, 2023, 07:06:57 PM »

Its been 5 days of light training and maybe 3 days of reduced carbs and I am visibly leaner already

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4215 on: September 12, 2023, 07:07:58 PM »
Bullshit ,

If you were over 220 you would post a weigh in video.

For fuck sake, you post mid day and evening weigh ins

Now all of a sudden you are magically over 220.

I have been over 220 for months I was 236lbs prior to my surgery. The goal now is to lean out a little bit this next month before bulking this winter. I am not concerned about my weight only my strength I am going to get leaner want to see the surgical results fully.

Painful lactic acid forearm pump yesterday when training arms and they have the worst DMS I can remember in years today. The joy of getting back into it. But I can already see body responding so very motivated and want to see what the lean stomach looks like without a hernia first time in years

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4216 on: September 12, 2023, 07:21:41 PM »
I have been over 220 for months I was 236lbs prior to my surgery. The goal now is to lean out a little bit this next month before bulking this winter. I am not concerned about my weight only my strength I am going to get leaner want to see the surgical results fully.

Painful lactic acid forearm pump yesterday when training arms and they have the worst DMS I can remember in years today. The joy of getting back into it. But I can already see body responding so very motivated and want to see what the lean stomach looks like without a hernia first time in years

Still targeting Masters Nationals next summer?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4217 on: September 12, 2023, 07:35:47 PM »
Still targeting Masters Nationals next summer?

I will consider it Charlotte Pro Am is on the weekend and Masters is mid week but Pro am is in April and Masters is July when I am in better shape typically than April. I would like to do it without a fake tan and need a summer tan for that wont have in April unless I go to a salon but I don't like the fake stuff they smear on you doesnt help my physique anyway if tan not needed. But yeah I would like to do one show next year at least. I know I can improve my physique with another year of focused training. Would like to show that but also want to do some strict curling and powerlifting so have to see schedule of different meets and training vacation time and such but if not Master probably Charlotte maybe try and win that one first. It was a good size show

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4218 on: September 12, 2023, 07:56:14 PM »
I will consider it Charlotte Pro Am is on the weekend and Masters is mid week but Pro am is in April and Masters is July when I am in better shape typically than April. I would like to do it without a fake tan and need a summer tan for that wont have in April unless I go to a salon but I don't like the fake stuff they smear on you doesnt help my physique anyway if tan not needed. But yeah I would like to do one show next year at least. I know I can improve my physique with another year of focused training. Would like to show that but also want to do some strict curling and powerlifting so have to see schedule of different meets and training vacation time and such but if not Master probably Charlotte maybe try and win that one first. It was a good size show

Will you be able to get days off with all these planned competitions?

This year you didn’t have the time off and had to leave early

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4219 on: September 12, 2023, 08:05:23 PM »
Will you be able to get days off with all these planned competitions?

This year you didn’t have the time off and had to leave early

Things in life change. I don't know if I will be able to take off mid week next July.  I may just do the Charlotte Pro again it's a year away. I have a lot of other things to do first however if I complete them one step at a time then yes I may be ready by then. I don't see any reason I wouldn't do a show next year.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4220 on: September 12, 2023, 08:08:14 PM »
Things in life change. I don't know if I will be able to take off mid week next July.  I may just do the Charlotte Pro again it's a year away. I have a lot of other things to do first however if I complete them one step at a time then yes I may be ready by then. I don't see any reason I wouldn't do a show next year.

That’s the spirit. I feel like the hernia surgery has given you a new outlook on life!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4221 on: September 12, 2023, 08:23:28 PM »
Dieting to see how a hernia operation turned out, but not dieting for a show.  Classic.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #4222 on: September 12, 2023, 09:15:01 PM »

Pure bullshit….

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4223 on: September 12, 2023, 10:08:42 PM »

Your strength it pitiful - You're Pathetically weak for a 25yr + Steroids
And you look like crap - you may well get leaner only you'll still look like crap
only lean Crap.  Faggott & Cuckold you are.

HTH

;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4224 on: September 12, 2023, 10:14:56 PM »

Yep Brianna you got a year to get your injuries & excuses ready
Also build up your stamina / endurance so you can run away after the pre judging

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣