Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 395924 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #4250 on: September 13, 2023, 05:44:23 AM »
brian blaming fake tan for him looking like shit

hahahaahahahahhaha

EVERYBODY uses it brian. why do they look so much better than you?

you won't listen to anyone- thats why you never complete anything.

good people like coops do. thats why he kicks your ass in SCN (205 x 3) whie lighter than you and he would kicik your ass in real life- his boxing record. meanwhile you sneak into a higher cateory where nobody exists and get bounced out and lie about BJJ that you never went to in the army where you cleaned the bogs

You go ahead and use fake tan in the contest you are never going to enter. I am actually going to enter and not use it. Since you all claim I suck anyway why does it matter? I don't think a competitor not using it is going to be an international scandal. Coop is literally the highest rated strict curler in the world so good for him he is cheat curling it for 3 though not strict he can strict it for 1 which is still incredible. I trained under Pedro Sauer and I won a BJJ Yamasaki Open tourney as a heavyweight in 2000 or 1999 would have to check the plaque for the exact year but I just used my wrestling. BJJ is just submission grappling Judo, Greco, Freestyle, Jui Jitsu, Sambo they all have a lot of common moves it's all really the same stuff. I have posted my trophy previously and even my old GI. I am sorry I don't speak Pikey no idea what a fucking bog is supposed to be.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #4251 on: September 13, 2023, 05:46:59 AM »
I will feel better and more confident and have more fun without it. Also I like tanning I have a pool I can get pretty dark for a white guy. The shit they used at the Charlotte pro was horrible did not help my look at all. I would rather use Melatonin 2 and go to a tanning bed a couple times to get the legs dark as the legs don't get as much sun in board shorts. Besides apparently it is going to piss the board off royally if I don't use a fake tanning product so that is a bonus as well. The guy in the best shape should win not the darkest guy or the guy with the best choreography. But win lose or draw I want to present the package I like and I like a dry package without tanning goo smeared all over me.

:o

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4252 on: September 13, 2023, 05:50:32 AM »
I trained in a dirty public garbage for 1.5 years with mostly homemade stuff when the gyms were closed.  Hanks has no excuses.

I am going to drag my extra barbell outside today. Trying to motivate to do it now but I also just had surgery, so I am not trying a snatch today. In a few weeks I will give it a try. Today I thought I would just try some real light squats after leg extensions. Have plenty of motivation to do leg extensions as the weight is all set up. I typically just leave plates on stuff another reason I like training at home. I even have a warm up and a heavy set curl bar already loaded so I don't have to load and unload plates during a workout. The idea of moving stands and barbell and plates outside is slowing me down but that is today's big goal. Once I get a new squat rack I plan to leave it outside with bar and a plate on it loaded at all times ready to go can then just add plates vs stripping and loading each time. Definitely not bringing it inside and out everytime so will put my old plates and bar I don't mind rusting on it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4253 on: September 13, 2023, 05:55:55 AM »
I am going to drag my extra barbell outside today. Trying to motivate to do it now but I also just had surgery, so I am not trying a snatch today. In a few weeks I will give it a try. Today I thought I would just try some real light squats after leg extensions. Have plenty of motivation to do leg extensions as the weight is all set up. I typically just leave plates on stuff another reason I like training at home. I even have a warm up and a heavy set curl bar already loaded so I don't have to load and unload plates during a workout. The idea of moving stands and barbell and plates outside is slowing me down but that is today's big goal. Once I get a new squat rack I plan to leave it outside with bar and a plate on it loaded at all times ready to go can then just add plates vs stripping and loading each time. Definitely not bringing it inside and out everytime so will put my old plates and bar I don't mind rusting on it.

I had the cops called on me many times cause i had a loud speaker blasting metal at 4 am in the garage and getting after it. 

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4254 on: September 13, 2023, 06:04:10 AM »
You go ahead and use fake tan in the contest you are never going to enter. I am actually going to enter and not use it. Since you all claim I suck anyway why does it matter? I don't think a competitor not using it is going to be an international scandal. Coop is literally the highest rated strict curler in the world so good for him he is cheat curling it for 3 though not strict he can strict it for 1 which is still incredible. I trained under Pedro Sauer and I won a BJJ Yamasaki Open tourney as a heavyweight in 2000 or 1999 would have to check the plaque for the exact year but I just used my wrestling. BJJ is just submission grappling Judo, Greco, Freestyle, Jui Jitsu, Sambo they all have a lot of common moves it's all really the same stuff. I have posted my trophy previously and even my old GI. I am sorry I don't speak Pikey no idea what a fucking bog is supposed to be.

Like the last one you couldnt complete because you were getting your arse handed to you. Coward. Please do enter and dont use it we c an all have another fcuking laugh at your expense. Its a daily ritual
a) get up
b) have a shite
c) read getbig
d) laugh at brian

part of my morning routine.

I'm actually beginning to think brians account has been bought and trolled. 'pikey' brian? hmmmmmm

still don't believe a word you write you polio-legged- pederast.
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4255 on: September 13, 2023, 06:05:31 AM »

Its like tom platz took over brian.
B

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4256 on: September 13, 2023, 06:08:57 AM »

Smart Brian, why waste energy stripping plates

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4257 on: September 13, 2023, 06:09:29 AM »
fake soldier alert

Fake soldier /Fake tan / Fake stories / Fake Records that's Brianna

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4258 on: September 13, 2023, 06:12:22 AM »
He clearly has been fired and has no job anymore dragging weights out to lift in the yard today

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4259 on: September 13, 2023, 07:11:40 AM »
He clearly has been fired and has no job anymore dragging weights out to lift in the yard today

Not in the yard behind a gate on the side of the house concrete slab should work alright going to try it in a bit

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4260 on: September 13, 2023, 07:14:36 AM »

why?
Can't you lift it?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4261 on: September 13, 2023, 07:19:14 AM »

Like the last one you couldnt complete because you were getting your arse handed to you. Coward. Please do enter and dont use it we c an all have another fcuking laugh at your expense. Its a daily ritual
a) get up
b) have a shite
c) read getbig
d) laugh at brian

part of my morning routine.

I'm actually beginning to think brians account has been bought and trolled. 'pikey' brian? hmmmmmm

still don't believe a word you write you polio-legged- pederast.

I always suspected Brian was a front and he shared the log on with Uncle junior

Some of his subtle trolling is way too good for Brians intellect unless he was just doing it by accident

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4262 on: September 13, 2023, 07:21:47 AM »

"Beware of the dog"

You daft bastard, dont you realise if your dog gets out and bites someone that sign is saying that you know you have a dangerous dog and people should beware of it

Just put a sign up saying "Dog"

Its a warning to people without you admitting any responsibility

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4263 on: September 13, 2023, 07:24:45 AM »

"Beware of the dog"

You daft bastard, dont you realise if your dog gets out and bites someone that sign is saying that you know you have a dangerous dog and people should beware of it

Just put a sign up saying "Dog"

Its a warning to people without you admitting any responsibility
Geeze ...
Joeprick stalking again... :D

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4264 on: September 13, 2023, 07:34:36 AM »
Not in the yard behind a gate on the side of the house concrete slab should work alright going to try it in a bit

christ brian you are out of work now why not tidy the place up
B

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4265 on: September 13, 2023, 07:37:45 AM »

Brian, why were you fired from your job?

Since, you have all this free time being unemployed , why not spend more time with Spencer?

I guess , you can't with being unemployed and  with supervised visitation rights.

Have you put in the request?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #4266 on: September 13, 2023, 11:36:22 AM »
Leg extensions
Leg curls
DL
Seated calf raise
Wide lat pulldown
Dips
Db press
Close grip Bb curls
Tricep pushdowns
Wrist roller
Neck harness rear raise

Everything 1 set to failure unless otherwise indicated.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4267 on: September 13, 2023, 11:38:30 AM »
5 sets leg extensions
2 sets super light squats
2 sets seated calf

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4268 on: September 13, 2023, 12:04:16 PM »
Brian, you've crossed the line here finally.

Get a power washer and fix that concrete, and properly hang/mount the Beware of Dog sign.

Have some decency man.
Y

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #4269 on: September 13, 2023, 12:11:49 PM »

Hell yeah

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4270 on: September 13, 2023, 12:57:48 PM »
Brian, you've crossed the line here finally.

Get a power washer and fix that concrete, and properly hang/mount the Beware of Dog sign.

Have some decency man.

You would think with him being unemployed he would maintain the house

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4271 on: September 13, 2023, 12:58:45 PM »
the downstairs at least, upstairs is out of bounds with his knees.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4272 on: September 13, 2023, 01:04:10 PM »

He is running a damn orphanage now!   All these little brats all over the place eating him out of house and hold - literally.   WE WARNED HIM!!!! 

Mofo - GB despite all the bs we give him - we FNG WARNED HIM THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4273 on: September 13, 2023, 01:27:25 PM »
Brians pool room

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4274 on: September 13, 2023, 01:30:52 PM »
Brians pool room

;D :D

We foretold and warned him!