Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 396715 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #4475 on: September 18, 2023, 06:22:22 PM »
Bhanky,
Are you out of a job?

I think he's currently dodging this question, posting pics of military buddies, and whether he continued his "TRT" during his post-surgery break.

Anything else?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #4476 on: September 18, 2023, 06:26:02 PM »
I think he's currently dodging this question, posting pics of military buddies, and whether he continued his "TRT" during his post-surgery break.

Anything else?

We had to deny his request to be on #TeamHorseCock as his cock was too big.  He's in a league of his own.  #BabysArm

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4477 on: September 18, 2023, 06:31:51 PM »

Anything else?

I just seem to recall you idiots all saying I would lose all my gains in 6 weeks meanwhile 6 weeks later still in shape still over 220lbs. Now you all post shopped pics of me trying to claim otherwise or say I didn't have surgery. The reality is you and all the other haters are just mad after a 6 week break from training and surgery I am still in better shape than you after 1 week back to mild exercise.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4478 on: September 18, 2023, 06:39:54 PM »
I just seem to recall you idiots all saying I would lose all my gains in 6 weeks meanwhile 6 weeks later still in shape still over 220lbs. Now you all post shopped pics of me trying to claim otherwise or say I didn't have surgery. The reality is you and all the other haters are just mad after a 6 week break from training and surgery I am still in better shape than you after 1 week back to mild exercise.

Drug free too, right Bhank?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4479 on: September 18, 2023, 06:46:47 PM »

But not a 6 week break from anabolics though, right Brian?

You won’t answer this question. As you know, to maintain your bloat you upped the dose

You are a drug addict plain and simple

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4480 on: September 18, 2023, 07:18:16 PM »

Non shopped

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4481 on: September 18, 2023, 07:29:28 PM »
Non shopped

I am shredded in the Easter pic and simply learning a new pose in the second looks a lot better when I figured it out 20 minutes later

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4482 on: September 18, 2023, 07:52:19 PM »

Ha, I'd love to see Platz remake this meme -

(original source PSA - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNwVrWGQneg).

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #4483 on: September 18, 2023, 08:03:00 PM »
My favorite part of his rebuttal with a baseball hat 3/4 back shot is the absolutely straight line like a ruler right quad

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4484 on: September 18, 2023, 08:16:58 PM »
I am shredded in the Easter pic and simply learning a new pose in the second looks a lot better when I figured it out 20 minutes later

Shredded? I see a 40 inch gut and belt screaming for help

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4485 on: September 18, 2023, 08:18:05 PM »
My favorite part of his rebuttal with a baseball hat 3/4 back shot is the absolutely straight line like a ruler right quad

Took mr. Mensa 20 minutes to figure out a 3/4 back double bicep.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4486 on: September 18, 2023, 08:38:47 PM »
Took mr. Mensa 20 minutes to figure out a 3/4 back double bicep.

and he managed to move the towels and scale
in that twenty minutes!!

or was it weeks later??

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #4487 on: September 18, 2023, 08:41:36 PM »
Shredded? I see a 40 inch gut and belt screaming for help

I don't get it, he looks like he has a very long torso and short legs in the bunny pic, but then we have these

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4488 on: September 18, 2023, 08:52:25 PM »
I don't get it, he looks like he has a very long torso and short legs in the bunny pic, but then we have these

Lolol are these from the show where he quit because he was seeing cartoon dogs?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4489 on: September 18, 2023, 09:18:46 PM »

He uses all sorts of different angles, lighting and manipulation in his pictures.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4490 on: September 18, 2023, 09:55:33 PM »

He's an out & out fraud & liar do not believe anything he posts.
All his pics are manipulated/ adjusted by himself.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4491 on: September 18, 2023, 10:03:07 PM »

Well you are an idiot I took a video that morning 2 hours prior I was absolutely shredded that day I must have been cutting or dieting for something

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4492 on: September 18, 2023, 10:04:03 PM »

You are changing the ratio when you shop my pics

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4493 on: September 18, 2023, 10:05:39 PM »
He uses all sorts of different angles, lighting and manipulation in his pictures.

No I don't you guys do however shop all my pics then try to argue I don't look right no shit in a shopped pic you guys have manipulated. I literally just stand in front of the camera. I even do it in the same spots to be comparable.

And now I have responded to the replies and you guys will claim I ruined the training thread when you are the ones attacking me instead of posting about training.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4494 on: September 18, 2023, 10:10:24 PM »
and he managed to move the towels and scale
in that twenty minutes!!

or was it weeks later??

It was 20 minutes

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #4495 on: September 18, 2023, 10:18:05 PM »
That’s going to be my signature pose when I get the arm twist right and drop the water it’s going to be nasty. Say what you want this is going to be a winning  physique come summer contest season

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #4496 on: September 18, 2023, 10:21:02 PM »
4 post in a row meltdown and doesn't recognize pics he himself posted back before he took the stage in that show he quit. 

Certainly no job with the late night postings.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4497 on: September 18, 2023, 10:21:58 PM »
4 post in a row meltdown and doesn't recognize pics he himself posted back before he took the stage in that show he quit. 

Certainly no job with the late night postings.

You have elongated and stretched those pics and again you are posting pics of me not you not your training pics of me to argue what exactly? And you guys make 3 pages of post attacking me and posting shopped pics of me after I post a workout then I am melting down when I respond to 1/4 of them? And why do I need to argue about a pic from years ago when I have one showing I am in shape today? Oh yeah because you guys can't shop a pic I post so you want to argue about old ones you have had a chance to manipulate instead.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4498 on: September 18, 2023, 10:37:18 PM »
You have elongated and stretched those pics and again you are posting pics of me not you not your training pics of me to argue what exactly? And you guys make 3 pages of post attacking me and posting shopped pics of me after I post a workout then I am melting down when I respond to 1/4 of them? And why do I need to argue about a pic from years ago when I have one showing I am in shape today? Oh yeah because you guys can't shop a pic I post so you want to argue about old ones you have had a chance to manipulate instead.

stop crying you fucking baby

Why do you care so much?

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #4499 on: September 18, 2023, 10:50:41 PM »
It was 20 minutes

It was the next day, which wouldnt matter at all except for the fact that you insist doggedly that it was 20 mins later

Clicking on the "quote from" lines below take you directly to the thread and shows the timeline, you can see on the pic taken and posted the next evening, after getbig's feedback, the towels had appeared as pointed out by wazhazbin, then popped on your cap for maximum 'nastiness' on your new signature pose in a post a bit later

Ok I will admit this one isn’t ready for prime time yet remember was practicing at night with a full belly but trying to figure out some signature poses. I need to get back twisted a little more and rotate the arms to see the biceps but can see some back abs some glutes and hamstrings coming in. Did this pose once so again I know it’s not ready but has potential

Which is why I am practicing trying to figure it out. I can't see the pose when I do it I have to take a pic then review. Again it was the first time I ever tried it. I know it needs work but half this sport is learning how to do proper contortions. It will look a lot better when I figure out the pose get a tan and do a 10lb water cut but I can't wait until then to learn the pose

It’s looking better already I told you guys I was just learning the pose for the first time.