Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 397284 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #5075 on: September 27, 2023, 01:09:52 PM »
One thing after another lately... Wifes car, chipmunks got under, ate the fuel line... I had to push the car out of the yard into the street for the tow.
(Of course when pushing, youre up on your toes and calf is stressed).

Its not holding me back too much which is good. But the loud pop was a bit concerning, but its not a full or even partial tear, just some of the muscle fibers tore. (Grade 1)
Nothing too serious, just painful and will take some time...

I don't know if I would have trained legs after that

Trap Deads[/b]
2 sets of 15
3 set of 10

Added 50lbs last 3 sets still going really light not rushing things.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #5076 on: September 27, 2023, 03:19:57 PM »
When were we ever having a squatting contest? I posted a set from a workout then all of a sudden you act like it's a contest do a few more reps and declare yourself champion. Why the fuck would anyone want to go to Chicago?

You posted a video of 225x15...which wasn't even 15.....I posted a video of a legit 15.  You got winded as fuck....I was calm as a cucumber.

Therefore....I fucking own you.

You wouldn't come here because you are shitting yourself knowing any one of us from Chicago would fuck you up in lifting...and every other way imaginable.  Fucking lame ass comment "why would anyone want to go to Chicago?"   Total bitch move.

Pay for my flight and hotel to come to your trailer park trash town....then we will talk.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5077 on: September 27, 2023, 03:24:47 PM »
You posted a video of 225x15...which wasn't even 15.....I posted a video of a legit 15.  You got winded as fuck....I was calm as a cucumber.

You wouldn't come here because you are shitting yourself knowing any one of us from Chicago would fuck you up in lifting...and every other way imaginable.  Fucking lame ass comment "why would anyone want to go to Chicago?"   Total bitch move.

Pay for my flight and hotel to come to your trailer park trash town....then we will talk.

You guys all want to have some kind of lifting dick measuring contest with me. Then as soon as I get back to training say I am backing out. Meanwhile I already told everyone my lifting goals and plans. I would like to do a full meet in 2024. I would like to be back to full strength by the end of the year. I would like to get 350,400,500 or a 1250 total in a meet. I will post some updated lifting videos by year end. Currently I am babying things I am not going to try some bullshit and tear open my abdomen. But by all means everyone keep grinding and lets compare the 3 main lifts at year end.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5078 on: September 27, 2023, 03:38:52 PM »
You guys all want to have some kind of lifting dick measuring contest with me. Then as soon as I get back to training say I am backing out. Meanwhile I already told everyone my lifting goals and plans. I would like to do a full meet in 2024. I would like to be back to full strength by the end of the year. I would like to get 350,400,500 or a 1250 total in a meet. I will post some updated lifting videos by year end. Currently I am babying things I am not going to try some bullshit and tear open my abdomen. But by all means everyone keep grinding and lets compare the 3 main lifts at year end.

none of it will happen Brian

You will be either homeless or dead by next year so I wouldn't make any long term plans

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5079 on: September 27, 2023, 04:01:34 PM »

HA HA....WE all want???   You're the fuckstick who wants pics of everyone.   You're the one who says he's stronger than everyone.  You're the one saying he could kick everyone's ass. 

You specifically said ANY lift.....I fucking did one (with ease) and you bitched out like you always do.  I have better things to do with my time now.  I could give you 30 days and you still wouldn't beat me.

By means...kill yourself.  That would be epic.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5080 on: September 27, 2023, 04:06:37 PM »
HA HA....WE all want???   You're the fuckstick who wants pics of everyone.   You're the one who says he's stronger than everyone.  You're the one saying he could kick everyone's ass. 

You specifically said ANY lift.....I fucking did one (with ease) and you bitched out like you always do.  I have better things to do with my time now.  I could give you 30 days and you still wouldn't beat me.

all we want is for him to fuck right off....

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5081 on: September 27, 2023, 04:09:11 PM »

You know damn well only crossfitters do that bullshit

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5082 on: September 27, 2023, 04:10:20 PM »
none of it will happen Brian

You will be either homeless or dead by next year so I wouldn't make any long term plans

I will get close if not there goals should not be too easy to achieve

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5083 on: September 27, 2023, 04:12:06 PM »
As do Olympic Weightlifters......they did it first.

Just a bit of trivia.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5084 on: September 27, 2023, 04:14:33 PM »
I will get close if not there goals should not be too easy to achieve

Glosses over the homeless and dead comment like it wasnt even there

The denial goes on...

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5085 on: September 27, 2023, 04:17:24 PM »

Well....what do you say about that drug fuck?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5086 on: September 27, 2023, 04:22:07 PM »
Glosses over the homeless and dead comment like it wasnt even there

The denial goes on...

Because it is not worth responding to such nonsense. I am somehow going to be dead and homeless in 3 months? Really you want me to argue about that?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5087 on: September 27, 2023, 04:23:34 PM »
Well....what do you say about that drug fuck?

Its all just specific training for the snatch or clean or whatever there are only 2 Olympic lifts and an overhead squat isn't one of them. It's not a real lift its a partial training exercise

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5088 on: September 27, 2023, 04:26:11 PM »
Its all just specific training for the snatch or clean or whatever there are only 2 Olympic lifts and an overhead squat isn't one of them. It's not a real lift its a partial training exercise

You said only crossfitters do them....this guy is an elite olympic lifter.  Care to apologize for being wrong?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5089 on: September 27, 2023, 04:29:28 PM »
You said only crossfitters do them....this guy is an elite olympic lifter.  Care to apologize for being wrong?

Only crossfitters do Olympic style lifting wtf would anyone with a brain train like that?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5090 on: September 27, 2023, 04:31:06 PM »
Only crossfitters do Olympic style lifting wtf would anyone with a brain train like that?

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.  Are you saying those chinese lifters have no brain? 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5091 on: September 27, 2023, 04:33:35 PM »
Because it is not worth responding to such nonsense. I am somehow going to be dead and homeless in 3 months? Really you want me to argue about that?

No, I made a statement

Your list of ailments grows by the day and Em is moving kids in and you pretty much dont have a say in it.

You will put up with it for a while then you will snap , she will then call the police who have your address already set up in all the squad car sat navs and have you leave the marital home for the kids and her protection.
Being a savvy lawyer you will make sure you dont get back in by filing restraining orders

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5092 on: September 27, 2023, 04:35:10 PM »
takes all sorts Brian, some people carry their child around throwing bicep shots at baseball games and get totally ignored.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5093 on: September 27, 2023, 04:43:11 PM »

https://torokhtiy.com/blogs/guides/overhead-squat

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #5094 on: September 27, 2023, 04:46:08 PM »

I agree.

Brian Wood Hankins should come to Chicago.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5095 on: September 27, 2023, 04:48:10 PM »
I agree.

Brian Wood Hankins should come to Chicago.

There's no women he can beat here...so its not worthy of his time.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #5096 on: September 27, 2023, 04:51:11 PM »
There's no women he can beat here...so its not worthy of his time.

I will put on a fucking dress for that occasion.

That’s all I’m going to say about that.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5097 on: September 27, 2023, 04:51:12 PM »
Hi Jeff !   🙋‍♀️

I’m not familiar with Bradford but let me see if I will be reasonably close and can attend.

And for the rest of you “fellas”:

11.11 electronically timed.

Fastest white girl on the planet. Confirmation photo sent to Mr. Illuminati.

Who’s your daddy now ?   🤣
Bro  ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #5098 on: September 27, 2023, 04:53:40 PM »

With a 350, 400, 500 you would lose to 170 lb Matt Canning.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5099 on: September 27, 2023, 04:54:48 PM »
We can all go to put putt to have a good time but it is still a contest as soon as you start keeping score. There was a leader board updated every swing and yeah everyone was paying attention to it. Did they have any chance of beating me hell no. I said right from the start I beat 9 women and children at topgolf. I never claimed to have beaten 9 semi  pro golfers. But my name was on top of the leader board so yeah I won a win is a win it was still more competitive than that show Jeff won.

JUST FUCK OFF ONCE & FOR ALL