Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 394447 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #5350 on: October 06, 2023, 03:36:14 AM »
I am not the 67 year old man acting like he is going to fight someone I mean seriously you want me to get arrested for elder abuse

You are not fighting anyone at your age much less me
I never said I wanted to fight you,and I would hope that you could beat me at your age,if not it would just prove you are full of shit up to your eyebrows.

You said you`d deck me,I doubt that is all I said, and if attacked,I will not respond like a doddering 68 year old cuz I`m not one.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5351 on: October 06, 2023, 03:40:29 AM »
I never said I wanted to fight you,and I would hope that you could beat me at your age,if not it would just prove you are full of shit up to your eyebrows.

You said you`d deck me,I doubt that is all I said, and if attacked,I will not respond like a doddering 68 year old cuz I`m not one.

I never said I would deck you I said I could whoop you with an arm tied behind my back. However, it would give me more satisfaction to just get a pic standing next to you to show everyone size the actual size disparity. If attacked lol you would not be attacked because you would be respectful in real life and we both know it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5352 on: October 06, 2023, 03:42:02 AM »
I never said I would deck you I said I could whoop you with an arm tied behind my back. However, it would give me more satisfaction to just get a pic standing next to you to show everyone size the actual size disparity. If attacked lol you would not be attacked because you would be respectful in real life and we both know it.
Christ your quads at 238 are as big as mine were at 154......what size disparity?  LOL  ;D

Respectful to you......you don`t know me too well do you?  :D

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5353 on: October 06, 2023, 03:46:20 AM »
Brian I have seen tough guys my whole life always talking about whooping someone’s ass.The one thing they all have in common is they never fight anyone.When you think you are finally going to see them fight they usually start telling the other guy just how “Lucky” he is that they don’t get beaten.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5354 on: October 06, 2023, 03:46:44 AM »
Christ your quads at 238 are as big as mine were at 154......what size disparity?  LOL  ;D

Respectful you you......you don`t know me too well do you?  :D

I was 216lbs this am. I felt a little out of shape and my surgery caused swelling so I dropped some weight then I had a stomach ache for a day or two and got a little too light. But I like how I look and feel at my current bodyweight it is a more athletic weight for me.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5355 on: October 06, 2023, 03:49:10 AM »
Brian I have seen tough guys my whole life always talking about whooping someone’s ass.The one thing they all have in common is they never fight anyone.When you think you are finally going to see them fight they usually start telling the other guy just how “Lucky” he is that they don’t get beaten.

Never said I was a tough guy but these old geezers on getbig working on losing their bellies have nothing for me. None of them would actually fight me in real life not one of them not Krank, not Josh, not Wes, Webster, Walter, not SC, not one of them would ever actually fight me it's just nonsense. Although SC and Krank are not actually part of the fat guy belly squad they still are just angry manlets. Wes also isnt a fat slob but he is still a frail old man. And not sure if you notice but Jeff is hurt every other workout as well. GymRAT Rob those dudes seem pretty cool and Matt can be ok although making fake vulgar conversations and spreading them as pm is kind of messed up. BigRo appears to know how to box and is in shape that would be difficult but the rest of them are a joke.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5356 on: October 06, 2023, 03:52:35 AM »
Never said I was a tough guy but these old geezers on getbig working on losing their bellies have nothing for me. None of them would actually fight me in real life not one of them not Krank, not Josh, not Wes, Webster, Walter, not SC, not one of them would ever actually fight me it's just nonsense. Although SC and Krank are not actually part of the fat guy belly squad they still are just angry manlets.

Brian, you were bullied as a kid and got the piss beat out of you on the regular.

Josh, reached out to your brother and he shared the details.

As per usual, more bs from bullshit Brian.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5357 on: October 06, 2023, 03:54:21 AM »
I was 216lbs this am. I felt a little out of shape and my surgery caused swelling so I dropped some weight then I had a stomach ache for a day or two and got a little too light. But I like how I look and feel at my current bodyweight it is a more athletic weight for me.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5358 on: October 06, 2023, 03:54:54 AM »
Never said I was a tough guy but these old geezers on getbig working on losing their bellies have nothing for me. None of them would actually fight me in real life not one of them not Krank, not Josh, not Wes, Webster, Walter, not SC, not one of them would ever actually fight me it's just nonsense. Although SC and Krank are not actually part of the fat guy belly squad they still are just angry manlets. Wes also isnt a fat slob but he is still a frail old man. And not sure if you notice but Jeff is hurt every other workout as well. GymRAT Rob those dudes seem pretty cool and Matt can be ok although making fake vulgar conversations and spreading them as pm is kind of messed up. BigRo appears to know how to box and is in shape that would be difficult but the rest of them are a joke.
this is exactly what I was talking about

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5359 on: October 06, 2023, 03:56:43 AM »
Brian, you were bullied as a kid and got the piss beat out of you on the regular.

Josh, reached out to your brother and he shared the details.

As per usual, more bs from bullshit Brian.

If you say so meanwhile I post under my real name you all know where I live if anyone has an actual problem with me I am easy to find. I post my actual condition bodyweight and lifts. Meanwhile you pussies post under alias while claiming you want to fight someone and are supposedly all in shape 6 foot 4 300lbs with 500lb bench presses meanwhile most of you are just fat bitter old slobs who don't even lift.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5360 on: October 06, 2023, 03:59:23 AM »
Wes also isnt a fat slob but he is still a frail old man.
A frail old man doesn`t leg press 6 plates a side for reps,or do Skullrushers with 90 pounds for reps,or do flyes with the 60 pounders for 3 X 12................and so on.

Not tough,but I`m a serious mothafucker if threatened,and I`m not your average 68 year old Huckleberry Hound.

Fuck around and find out.

OH SHIT...........here I am doing just what I said I wouldn`t do arguing on the internet with a Mensa level fucking retard!  :D

I`m out!

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5361 on: October 06, 2023, 04:00:05 AM »
If you say so meanwhile I post under my real name you all know where I live if anyone has an actual problem with me I am easy to find. I post my actual condition bodyweight and lifts. Meanwhile you pussies post under alias while claiming you want to fight someone and are supposedly all in shape 6 foot 4 300lbs with 500lb bench presses meanwhile most of you are just fat bitter old slobs who don't even lift.
I don’t mean this as criticism.You need help.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5362 on: October 06, 2023, 04:17:01 AM »

Brian I’m 5’11 been 5’11 my entire life

Your height has fluctuated more than the stock market.

You are 5’7-8 claim you are 5’10 and sometimes 5’11

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #5363 on: October 06, 2023, 04:20:24 AM »
When trading heavy strict curls at 5 sets of 5 the pain in the arms makes it difficult to sleep 60 sets eps can be way too much it all depends on your intensity

:D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5364 on: October 06, 2023, 04:22:08 AM »
Brian I’m 5’11 been 5’11 my entire life

Your height has fluctuated more than the stock market.

You are 5’7-8 claim you are 5’10 and sometimes 5’11
It all depends on if he`s wearing his spiked high heels at the time when measured!  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #5365 on: October 06, 2023, 04:24:00 AM »
On this website bhanks originally stated he was 5'10", but later upped his estimate to 5'11".

The explanation was he thought he was 5'10.5" so rounded down (sounds like something bhanks would do, a conservative estimate of his stature) but then later was re-measured at 5'11" on the nose.

My experience is everyone who inconsistently states their height is exaggerating their real height by at least a full inch.  So 5'9" max.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #5366 on: October 06, 2023, 04:24:05 AM »
A frail old man doesn`t leg press 6 plates a side for reps,or do Skullrushers with 90 pounds for reps,or do flyes with the 60 pounders for 3 X 12................and so on.

Not tough,but I`m a serious mothafucker if threatened,and I`m not your average 68 year old Huckleberry Hound.

OH SHIT...........here I am doing just what I said I wouldn`t do arguing on the internet with a Mensa level fucking retard!  :D

I`m out!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #5367 on: October 06, 2023, 04:24:27 AM »

Last time someone pretended they were coming to your town you were shaking worse than a puppy with shaking syndrome, tough guy

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #5369 on: October 06, 2023, 05:00:02 AM »
Shoulders / Misc

Smith BNP's - 5 sets
Arnold Press - 5 sets
Shrugs - 5 sets
Rear Delts - 5 sets

Reverse Hypers - 5 sets
Pull Ups - 5 sets
Wrist Curls - 5 sets

Haven't felt this good in 1.5 years since shoulder tear. Finally (almost) fully healed. (As good as its going to get).
Lower back - Healed
Calf - Almost fully healed  (Now to remain this way, no PR's)...  8)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #5370 on: October 06, 2023, 05:04:54 AM »
Shoulders / Misc

Smith BNP's - 5 sets
Arnold Press - 5 sets
Shrugs - 5 sets
Rear Delts - 5 sets

Reverse Hypers - 5 sets
Pull Ups - 5 sets
Wrist Curls - 5 sets

Haven't felt this good in 1.5 years since shoulder tear. Finally (almost) fully healed. (As good as its going to get).
Lower back - Healed
Calf - Almost fully healed  (Now to remain this way, no PR's)...  8)

Good to hear.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5371 on: October 06, 2023, 05:43:46 AM »

I`m out!

Let's see you Bench press 185lbs that is your 2023 fair challenge number based on all available data

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5372 on: October 06, 2023, 05:48:01 AM »
On this website bhanks originally stated he was 5'10", but later upped his estimate to 5'11".

The explanation was he thought he was 5'10.5" so rounded down (sounds like something bhanks would do, a conservative estimate of his stature) but then later was re-measured at 5'11" on the nose.

My experience is everyone who inconsistently states their height is exaggerating their real height by at least a full inch.  So 5'9" max.

Not sure why you are so concerned about my height but I measured 510.5 in high school 10th grade they measured me at 510.75 in the Army post college. I assumed I had lost half an inch and would just say 510 the last 20 years however when at the Dr this year they measured me at 510.75 when I went to the show and competed in classic physique they measured me just over 510.5 as such I now round up and say 511 but yeah I am closer to 510.5 what am I supposed to do say 510.5 all the time?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #5373 on: October 06, 2023, 05:56:59 AM »

That is where you are wrong.  NOTHING...and I repeat...NOTHING about you has ever scared me.  Enjoy the thought of me being a manlet.  Even in person you wouldn't scare me.  You're a joke.  You talk about Joe being hurt, geezus...look at your 'ailment' list. 

What do you REALLY know about me?  Contemplate that Brian....seriously contemplate that.

A very very select few know my name.  I have shown videos of myself.  Its always "come to where I live".   Well, Walter and I have invited you to Chicago to show either one of us what kind of man you are.  You declined in the tradition of "No, you hit me first".   Tell everyone what a bad ass you are...then you talk like that.  Laughable at best.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5374 on: October 06, 2023, 06:09:30 AM »
That is where you are wrong.  NOTHING...and I repeat...NOTHING about you has ever scared me.  Enjoy the thought of me being a manlet.  Even in person you wouldn't scare me.  You're a joke.  You talk about Joe being hurt, geezus...look at your 'ailment' list. 

What do you REALLY know about me?  Contemplate that Brian....seriously contemplate that.

A very very select few know my name.  I have shown videos of myself.  Its always "come to where I live".   Well, Walter and I have invited you to Chicago to show either one of us what kind of man you are.  You declined in the tradition of "No, you hit me first".   Tell everyone what a bad ass you are...then you talk like that.  Laughable at best.

I am Batman do you really want me to come to Chicago and fight you though? I know you are an angry older smaller man are you strong for your age and size sure but are you actually going to want to fight me fuck no you are not. And Walter lol no fucking way that dude wants to fight anyone. I never said I was some kind of scary dude but absolutely you would all pause and realize I am not the guy you want to fight if we ever met. You certainly are not going to keep your same energy and disrespect me in real life.