Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 396968 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #6025 on: October 26, 2023, 10:32:02 AM »
Oh, so now the criteria is *right now* instead of when Jeff actually.....peaks for a show.

LOL man, you're a fruit loop.

He had a show what 2 weeks ago is he a slob again already??? He is also prepping for another show wtf are you talking about. Let me skip 1 dinner and my midsection is twice as tight as his the next morning after he diets for month

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6026 on: October 26, 2023, 10:33:02 AM »
Thanks to Hanky who had his own personal "training" thread but chose to fuck this one up.

If you were to search all 241 pages of this thread,Hanky has probably posted 6-7 actual "workouts",if you can actually call 5 sets of leg extensions a leg day just for an example.

He says his legs have improved dramatically in the last 30 days when he has hardly trained them due to recovering from surgery.

In a word,he`s nutz !

I have been trying legs every other workout and yeah I have pics they have blown up the last 30 days

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #6027 on: October 26, 2023, 10:33:17 AM »
Let me put in into perspective for you Hanky................... ........class is in session!!  ;D

The Amatuer NABBA Mr, Universe has been won by people such as Chet Yorton,ARNOLD,Tinnerino,Boyer Coe,Zane,Ken Waller,Dickerson,Roy Duval,Ian Lawrence,Bertil Fox,Dave Johns,Enunlu,Bill Richardson,John Brown,Jeff King,Brian Buchanan,Tim Belknap,Charles Clairmonte,Basil Francis,Victor Terra, Matt DuFresne, Mustafa Mohammad, Lionel Beyeke.....and many others.

The list of competitors who competed in it and never won is also a veritable who`s who of legendary bodybuilders.

I know you have no fucking clue just who these men are, but let me assure you,they are legends in the game.

At one point in time (pre Mr. Olympia),the Amatuer and Pro NABBA Mr. Universe was the most prestigious title in bodybuilding.

The pro winners go back to Reeves,Grimek,Pearl,Arnold and a slew of other legends.

I`d say it was a bit more prestigous than any contest you will EVER be involved with.

This reminds me of the time I had to correct you when you said I never competed in the IFBB which was wrong per usual, as the IFBB North America is an international contest which includes North America....ie. Canada,Mexico,and the USA. and can`t be an NPC event since those are all contained to the USA.

Bodybuilding is a worldwide thing you know......don`t talk shit about something which you haven`t a fucking clue about.

Whatever bro. How many facebook likes could those jokers get today, right now, this instant?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6028 on: October 26, 2023, 10:36:33 AM »
Let me put in into perspective for you Hanky................... ........class is in session!!  ;D

The Amatuer NABBA Mr, Universe has been won by people such as Chet Yorton,ARNOLD,Tinnerino,Boyer Coe,Zane,Ken Waller,Dickerson,Roy Duval,Ian Lawrence,Bertil Fox,Dave Johns,Enunlu,Bill Richardson,John Brown,Jeff King,Brian Buchanan,Tim Belknap,Charles Clairmonte,Basil Francis,Victor Terra, Matt DuFresne, Mustafa Mohammad, Lionel Beyeke.....and many others.

The list of competitors who competed in it and never won is also a veritable who`s who of legendary bodybuilders.

I know you have no fucking clue just who these men are, but let me assure you,they are legends in the game.

At one point in time (pre Mr. Olympia),the Amatuer and Pro NABBA Mr. Universe was the most prestigious title in bodybuilding.

The pro winners go back to Reeves,Grimek,Pearl,Arnold and a slew of other legends.

I`d say it was a bit more prestigous than any contest you will EVER be involved with.

This reminds me of the time I had to correct you when you said I never competed in the IFBB which was wrong per usual, as the IFBB North America is an international contest which includes North America....ie. Canada,Mexico,and the USA. and can`t be an NPC event since those are all contained to the USA.

Bodybuilding is a worldwide thing you know......don`t talk shit about something which you haven`t a fucking clue about.

Back in the 1950s and 60s it’s 2023 now real pros compete in the IFBB not the amateur Nabba unless you are Lee priest and banned from the ifbb then you can come back in your 40s and win the amateur mr universe  easy because it is no longer an elite competition of the best in the world hasn’t been for decades

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6029 on: October 26, 2023, 10:56:50 AM »
Back in the 1950s and 60s it’s 2023 now real pros compete in the IFBB not the amateur Nabba unless you are Lee priest and banned from the ifbb then you can come back in your 40s and win the amateur mr universe  easy because it is no longer an elite competition of the best in the world hasn’t been for decades

I gurantee there will be a host of competitors in better condition than half the Olympia line up

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6030 on: October 26, 2023, 10:57:03 AM »
triceps and pecs

1. hammer machine dips

2. straight-bar pressdowns

3. reverse-grip pressdowns

4. machine bench

5. pec-deck

6. db incline bench

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6031 on: October 26, 2023, 10:58:25 AM »
I am more detailed and conditioned than him at the same weight look at his last contest pic his legs sucked his chest was gone and his midsection had that loose skin look
I have titles you have FB likes

https://media.tenor.com/ZnTalb8PvVwAAAAC/shine-box-goodfellas.gif

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6032 on: October 26, 2023, 11:02:38 AM »
You sir dickhead,are a complete know nothing envious,and extremely jealous imbecile.

Jeff isn`t a pro dumbass.   :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6033 on: October 26, 2023, 11:05:11 AM »
Whatever bro. How many facebook likes could those jokers get today, right now, this instant?
You mean TODAY.........that`s not fair bro!  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6034 on: October 26, 2023, 11:09:48 AM »
I have been trying legs every other workout and yeah I have pics they have blown up the last 30 days
And how much weight could you possibly use,and how much intensity could you possibly muster up to create inroads to progress post surgery?

Let me answer for you.....NONE!!

Your legs are slightly more defined cuz you lost 25 pounds you idiot......they are not bigger at all,not one iota.

If you think so,prove it by posting a leg extended shot, (both legs locking your knees),and a hamstring shot,then if you can be honest with yourself for just one second,you`ll see that I`m right.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6035 on: October 26, 2023, 11:11:26 AM »
Yeah but they were won against older guys in their 50`s.......errrr WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #6036 on: October 26, 2023, 11:13:06 AM »
His legs have blown up to 23’

B

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #6037 on: October 26, 2023, 11:13:54 AM »

Oi Shit for brains , I don't see you having qualified for the NABBA Universe - Mr Fat Gut No Legs or Back Baldy lopsided back garden
Contest &failure to complete the contest doesn't qualify you.
When you do qualify & complete the whole days competition come back
& comment.

Until Then Shut the Fuck up
You worthless CUCKOLD FAGGOTT   

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #6038 on: October 26, 2023, 11:14:20 AM »
triceps and pecs

1. hammer machine dips

2. straight-bar pressdowns

3. reverse-grip pressdowns

4. machine bench

5. pec-deck

6. db incline bench

How many sets of each do you normally do DJ??

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6039 on: October 26, 2023, 11:14:39 AM »
22 + 1/2 but who`s counting!  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6040 on: October 26, 2023, 11:32:01 AM »
he will be lucky if they are 20

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6041 on: October 26, 2023, 11:35:11 AM »
How many sets of each do you normally do DJ??

2 or 3 work sets but a work set is something like this...

on dips i did 33 normal reps to failure and then stripped off 2 plates and did 3 reps 6 seconds up and 6 seconds down and then did 3 more regular positives with 6 second negatives after i couldn't do the 6 second positives if that make sense? and then did like 4 or 5 partials and this was the first work set

the second work set was a 20 sec negative with a 20 second positive and a 20 second negative and then did 4 regular positives with 6 second negatives and then 3 or 4 partials

i do this with everything except for my backside ie. traps, lats, hams calves as i'm not trying to add size in those areas right now i want to add size to the front side ie. arms delts pecs and quads (with the most focus on delts and arms) so mostly my look from the front since i can't see my fucking backside :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6042 on: October 26, 2023, 12:27:12 PM »
Oi Shit for brains , I don't see you having qualified for the NABBA Universe - Mr Fat Gut No Legs or Back Baldy lopsided back garden
Contest &failure to complete the contest doesn't qualify you.
When you do qualify & complete the whole days competition come back
& comment.

Until Then Shut the Fuck up
You worthless CUCKOLD FAGGOTT   

Tell Hanks yoiu really feel about him.   :D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6043 on: October 26, 2023, 12:40:26 PM »
He had a show what 2 weeks ago is he a slob again already??? He is also prepping for another show wtf are you talking about. Let me skip 1 dinner and my midsection is twice as tight as his the next morning after he diets for month

Then why can't you win anything?
Y

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6044 on: October 26, 2023, 12:49:15 PM »
Brian, post an unshopped picture of your legs.

We have all seen those match sticks. A strong breeze would blow you over.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6045 on: October 26, 2023, 01:03:31 PM »
Then why can't you win anything?

Come on Grape - Hanks almost died for GB in organ and renal failure!   If that is not a victory in the eyes of GB - nothing will ever be good enough.   ;)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #6046 on: October 26, 2023, 01:21:43 PM »
Tell Hanks yoiu really feel about him.   :D

😂🤣😂🤣🤣

I do frequently - He's Baldy lopsided Skinny Weakling , He's also a Liar, Khvnt &
Cuckold Faggott.

;D 👊🏻

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6047 on: October 26, 2023, 02:48:22 PM »
You sir dickhead,are a complete know nothing envious,and extremely jealous imbecile.

Jeff isn`t a pro dumbass.   :)

Exactly which means he is not competing against the best in the world

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6048 on: October 26, 2023, 02:50:38 PM »

https://media.tenor.com/ZnTalb8PvVwAAAAC/shine-box-goodfellas.gif

You are like a guy bragging he has a black belt your belt means nothing it doesn’t help you choke out a white belt. Your trophies don’t make you more jacked than me you are not at my level trophies be damned

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6049 on: October 26, 2023, 02:55:45 PM »
Exactly which means he is not competing against the best in the world
He is competing in an international contest, in a very prestigious international contest at that.

When`s the last time you competed internationally?

I`ll wait!