Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 395443 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #6125 on: October 28, 2023, 05:52:23 AM »
What is the update on the k-12 coaching position?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #6126 on: October 28, 2023, 05:57:23 AM »
Bhanky,
Are you selling your used underwear on the interwebs?

Depends how much cash you got?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6127 on: October 28, 2023, 05:58:28 AM »
What is the update on the k-12 coaching position?

Haven't heard anything back so I guess I didn't get it although I also suspect some of my references may not have filled out the multi page questioner

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6128 on: October 28, 2023, 06:32:14 AM »
Haven't heard anything back so I guess I didn't get it although I also suspect some of my references may not have filled out the multi page questioner

Brian, how many references did you give?

Did you ask your brother?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6129 on: October 28, 2023, 06:33:55 AM »
Bhanky,
Are you selling your used underwear on the interwebs?
Fucking Nat kills me..... subtle and yet serious humor.  LOL  ;D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6130 on: October 28, 2023, 06:34:12 AM »

Lololol, I thought you were an elite wrestler?

Fighting every day 30 kids a day everyday for 5 years straight.

Another failure for Brian lol

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6131 on: October 28, 2023, 06:47:38 AM »

Lololol, I thought you were an elite wrestler?

Fighting every day 30 kids a day everyday for 5 years straight.

Another failure for Brian lol

I am that doesn't mean they are going to hire me. It's not like I get to wrestle the other candidates for the job.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6132 on: October 28, 2023, 07:29:14 AM »
I am that doesn't mean they are going to hire me. It's not like I get to wrestle the other candidates for the job.
;D

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #6133 on: October 28, 2023, 07:29:52 AM »
good stuff bro 8)

are you running to get/be fit or just for leisure or will you compete in races?

elite endurance guys train hard (intervals etc) only bout 20% of the time the other 80% is basically base training ie. lsd (long slow distance) they rarely train at the moderate level ie. tempo training

Just trying to outrun a bad diet these days, mate. Also really enjoy it for staying sane. I could still humiliate a bunch of fat dads in fun runs, but I'd never be competitive with actual serious runners. At my best, I could do ten miles in just under an hour, but as long as I'm always fit enough to do 3-4 miles at a reasonable pace, I'm happy.

Must be nice to have this mindset and not give a fuck about getting really skinny. Wish I could do that at some point. Seems like it would feel Great to just get way down in weight and not give a fuck.

Yeah, man, it's nice. Even when I really used to smash heavy weights and the diet, I was only big enough to get compliments from kids and regular people who didn't follow bodybuilding. These days, thanks to YouTube, I'd be more embarrassed to look like one of these retards.

I still admire guys like Big Ro and Jeff, who do it for the love of it, but I'm happier eating what I like, messing around on climbing walls, and just hitting the gym for a good pump. Would also love to do the arm wrestling stuff you're doing.

I'm more self-conscious about my stupid fucking minging face these days. I've fucked myself by not wearing sun cream and I look permanently tired under the eyes now, lol. I try to stay somewhat athletic looking, but no one will ever accuse me of being a weightlifter now:

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #6134 on: October 28, 2023, 07:38:42 AM »

Shit For Brains -  Wrong yet again.  ::)

Quick go rush to the bathroom strip off & get your selfie ring set up correctly
and take multiple pics till you get just the right one & post it on Getbig
so everyone can Puke up & then Ridicule you ceaselessly  ;D :D ;D

Post pics of his back?  Never?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #6135 on: October 28, 2023, 07:44:56 AM »
Just trying to outrun a bad diet these days, mate. Also really enjoy it for staying sane. I could still humiliate a bunch of fat dads in fun runs, but I'd never be competitive with actual serious runners. At my best, I could do ten miles in just under an hour, but as long as I'm always fit enough to do 3-4 miles at a reasonable pace, I'm happy.

Yeah, man, it's nice. Even when I really used to smash heavy weights and the diet, I was only big enough to get compliments from kids and regular people who didn't follow bodybuilding. These days, thanks to YouTube, I'd be more embarrassed to look like one of these retards.

I still admire guys like Big Ro and Jeff, who do it for the love of it, but I'm happier eating what I like, messing around on climbing walls, and just hitting the gym for a good pump. Would also love to do the arm wrestling stuff you're doing.

I'm more self-conscious about my stupid fucking minging face these days. I've fucked myself by not wearing sun cream and I look permanently tired under the eyes now, lol. I try to stay somewhat athletic looking, but no one will ever accuse me of being a weightlifter now:

Looking great mate awesome thick hair all it’s original colour

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #6136 on: October 28, 2023, 07:54:12 AM »
Looking great mate awesome thick hair all it’s original colour

Thanks, mate. Yeah I could probably grow an afro from hell if I wanted to, haha. If the hairline goes, I'm on the first flight to Turkey. How's the training going?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #6137 on: October 28, 2023, 08:20:25 AM »

Looking studly phantom,ALL HOMO. How tall are you and what’s weight in that pic?

10 miles in an hour? That seems crazy. Impressive.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6138 on: October 28, 2023, 08:28:18 AM »

impressive! 10 miles in under an hour equals sub-6 minute miles, respect 8)

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #6139 on: October 28, 2023, 08:31:23 AM »
Looking studly phantom,ALL HOMO. How tall are you and what’s weight in that pic?

Gonna have to brutally out myself as a teenage girl, haha. I'm 1.77 cm and hovering around 160 lb there. Ideally, I'd like to drop a little bit of bodyfat and put a tiny bit more muscle on my legs, but it's the diet I really can't be assed with these days.

impressive! 10 miles in under an hour equals sub-6 minute miles, respect 8)

Yeah, it was fucking brutal when I did it. Another guy was setting the pace, and I couldn't quite stick with him over the last mile. Around 6 other guys ended up ahead of me. I much prefer a slower bimble.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6140 on: October 28, 2023, 10:16:43 AM »
Just got back from the Universe
Didnt make top six, out of my league , some world class guys , really impressive 19 in the line up.
Glad I got up there, was in my best condition this year, went back to the old school methods
Great advice from a 5 times Universe winner this last week

UK next week then a good break , hopefully top three next week to qualify for 2024 Britain.

May rethink and do classic if I can get down a bit further, cant compete with these shorter guys in the 55 class

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6141 on: October 28, 2023, 10:36:41 AM »
Didnt make top six, out of my league , some world class guys , really impressive 19 in the line up.
Glad I got up there, was in my best condition this year, went back to the old school methods

UK next week then a good break , hopefully top three next week to qualify for 2024 Britain.

May rethink and do classic if I can get down a bit further, cant compete with these shorter guys in the 55 class

Fucking impressive my friend......just to say you were in the NABBA Universe is great,and an honor indeed.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #6142 on: October 28, 2023, 10:49:55 AM »

Keep the flag flying and the fire burning.  Like Wes said, it's a true honor.  Good job!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #6143 on: October 28, 2023, 10:56:58 AM »
Fucking Nat kills me..... subtle and yet serious humor.  LOL  ;D

;)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #6144 on: October 28, 2023, 10:58:14 AM »

You are THE MAN IN THE ARENA!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6145 on: October 28, 2023, 11:49:51 AM »
^^^^^^ Good stuff Nat....................a nd you too Teddy!  ;D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #6146 on: October 28, 2023, 12:31:42 PM »

How many contests in a row is that?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6147 on: October 28, 2023, 12:56:35 PM »
How many contests in a row is that?
7, one more next week

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #6148 on: October 28, 2023, 01:10:05 PM »
7, one more next week

That is insane and quite possibly a record. Even in the mid 90s with all the post-Olympia European Grand Prix contests most fellas couldn't do more than 3 contests in a row.

Not to mention a certain someone who tried to do just one contest and ended up seeing cartoon dogs while shitting himself and left before the finals.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6149 on: October 28, 2023, 01:15:33 PM »
That is insane and quite possibly a record. Even in the mid 90s with all the post-Olympia European Grand Prix contests most fellas couldn't do more than 3 contests in a row.

Not to mention a certain someone who tried to do just one contest and ended up seeing cartoon dogs while shitting himself and left before the finals.

I competed in 2018 with a guy named Terry Weiss, he competed 37 times (or around that) in one year, he had a camper van and used to drive to all the venues, two shows each weekend, he did three shows in one weekend, one in the morning in Manchester then drove to liverpool for another in the afternoon