Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 396178 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #6900 on: November 21, 2023, 06:51:55 AM »
Apparently so have you seen what Mentzer actually looked like next to normal people or just glam shots? He was a little guy.

and so are you, the only photos you post are with women

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #6901 on: November 21, 2023, 06:53:22 AM »
Brian, every man should have arms that vascular, that isnt anything special

You just see yourself differently than you see everyone else

I hope you die soon

Ill give you 4-1 odds that ES dies before Brian

oh also,...."take your meds"   :D :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #6902 on: November 21, 2023, 06:53:29 AM »
it looks 15

Lee Priests arm was 19

Fuck off Brian

Weird he taped at 21 long after his peak using the same style myotape. He is also 5 foot 4 of course a 21 inch arm is going to look gigantic on that size frame. Meanwhile I am over half a foot taller.

&t=4s

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #6903 on: November 21, 2023, 07:05:20 AM »
Brian

You arms have gone down an inch pumped. So that 18'' taken in your home gym after dumbbell curls and a pump up (we know Brian) they are 17'. You are losing size Brian. Rapidly.

Here's another thing Brian. Jef has been t our gym twice in the last few weeks. The first time a well known judge and BB mc stopped him to talk telling him he was robbed I not last contest. Jeff won't tell you this because he's too modest. Anyway to challenge himself Jeff competed in the classic physique open section. The lad who finished one place above him was training in our gym that day- he was 29- juiced to the gills by his own admission. He was talking to Jeff and mentioned that the guy running the show got Jeff an ovation for competing in the open when he could have walked it in the over 50's. That's what champions do Brian they challenge themselves rather than skip a category or 'weigh in heavier' to get a participation medal.

I met Jeff again yesterday for a coffee pre workout. Had a good chat as ever went in and another local competitor was in the gym and asked how I knew Jeff. in his words 'you'd give your fucking arm to look like that at any age and he's such a cracking bloke with it'.

Now here is the thing Brian. Would or has anyone ever talked about you in these reverential tones? No. Like it or not Jeff is a massively respected national level competitor of some 30 odd years- pretty sure his first comp was in 1990 ish a Lathams classic??? Jeff will correct me! He will be respected and remembered long after he stops training - you Brian will be derided and mocked for your inability to accept any critique. Jeff did 5 or 6 contests and was on a prep more or less all year. You did a 2 day prep and ran away.

'My name is Brian's Hankins. Son of a predatory sex offender, husband to a basketball team semen receptacle, father of a 5 year old who can't hold a pen and I will chicken out of every contest- in BB or MMA in the past, present and future.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #6904 on: November 21, 2023, 07:06:20 AM »

Just factually incorrect at 510 and 3/4 I am in the top 26th percentile for height for an American 45 year old male.

https://www.gigacalculator.com/calculators/height-percentile-calculator.php

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6905 on: November 21, 2023, 07:10:31 AM »
Just factually incorrect at 510 and 3/4 I am in the top 26th percentile for height for an American 45 year old male.

https://www.gigacalculator.com/calculators/height-percentile-calculator.php

Whats sad about that is you actually looked it up

pure insecure narcissist

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6906 on: November 21, 2023, 07:11:34 AM »
Brian

You arms have gone down an inch pumped. So that 18'' taken in your home gym after dumbbell curls and a pump up (we know Brian) they are 17'. You are losing size Brian. Rapidly.

Here's another thing Brian. Jef has been t our gym twice in the last few weeks. The first time a well known judge and BB mc stopped him to talk telling him he was robbed I not last contest. Jeff won't tell you this because he's too modest. Anyway to challenge himself Jeff competed in the classic physique open section. The lad who finished one place above him was training in our gym that day- he was 29- juiced to the gills by his own admission. He was talking to Jeff and mentioned that the guy running the show got Jeff an ovation for competing in the open when he could have walked it in the over 50's. That's what champions do Brian they challenge themselves rather than skip a category or 'weigh in heavier' to get a participation medal.

I met Jeff again yesterday for a coffee pre workout. Had a good chat as ever went in and another local competitor was in the gym and asked how I knew Jeff. in his words 'you'd give your fucking arm to look like that at any age and he's such a cracking bloke with it'.

Now here is the thing Brian. Would or has anyone ever talked about you in these reverential tones? No. Like it or not Jeff is a massively respected national level competitor of some 30 odd years- pretty sure his first comp was in 1990 ish a Lathams classic??? Jeff will correct me! He will be respected and remembered long after he stops training - you Brian will be derided and mocked for your inability to accept any critique. Jeff did 5 or 6 contests and was on a prep more or less all year. You did a 2 day prep and ran away.

'My name is Brian's Hankins. Son of a predatory sex offender, husband to a basketball team semen receptacle, father of a 5 year old who can't hold a pen and I will chicken out of every contest- in BB or MMA in the past, present and future.

Thanks for tha pal, nice of you to say so

The show was 28th Feb 1988, it was my mums 50th birthday the same day

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #6907 on: November 21, 2023, 07:11:49 AM »
Whats sad about that is you actually looked it up

pure insecure narcissist

hahhaha he looked it up
hes 2 inches shorter than me the bald midget

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6908 on: November 21, 2023, 08:37:44 AM »
Taking a planned layoff for the rest of this week.......missed yesterday due to getting tires for my car (took over 3 hours),then more stupid shit this morning.....warming up my car which was encased in ice,went to put it in DRIVe and I couldn`t get it out of PARK..........called my mechanic who told me how to disengage the stickshift or it would still be sitting there..........another 2 hours wasted then I went last minute grocery shopping to five fucking stores.

Also,the Uni gym is closed both Thurs, and Fri, due to the holiday......great time to wrap my bad wrist and hope it heals a bit,pin my gear,eat my D-Bol,and eat like a pig and rest up a bit.

Back to bombing and blizting next week !  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6909 on: November 21, 2023, 08:42:05 AM »
Apparently so have you seen what Mentzer actually looked like next to normal people or just glam shots? He was a little guy.

Mentzer isn`t in great shape there.......I`ve seen him and his brother Ray twice, and trust me he had huge looking arms in person.......HUGE!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6910 on: November 21, 2023, 08:45:56 AM »
Brian

Good post bro......Jeff is a great bodybuilder,great guy,and a funny fucker as well.....his humor always cracks me up.

NO HOMO

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #6911 on: November 21, 2023, 08:49:51 AM »
(needed de-load, very tired, early AM intercourse may have contributed to this)  :o

A de-load is necessary every so often.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6912 on: November 21, 2023, 08:54:47 AM »
What do you have for a cable cross do you know if it is a 1:1 or a 2:1? How wide is it? I have a plate loaded titan but want to upgrade when I move.

It's strange because it looks like 2:1 is prefered for cable cross but 1:1 is for pulldowns and rows? I kind of like the monster cave style rack with 2 cables but the 2:1 cable setup for crosses is not best for pulldowns. You can get the pulldown 1:1 for one side and the 2:1 on the other but then how is that good for crosses or any cable chest work with 2 different style systems.

https://www.roguefitness.com/the-monster-cave

I like the cave system as it gets the handles wider for crosses the ones with integrated cables in rack don’t seem wide enough

Save your money, Bhanky.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #6913 on: November 21, 2023, 09:00:03 AM »
Save your money, Bhanky.

There is a big difference between Rogue and Titan stuff
Y

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6914 on: November 21, 2023, 09:00:16 AM »

I am reading 18 3/4 on that

So you came off drugs for 3 weeks and lost 1 inch.

6 months off drugs you would have 14 inch arms like your neck.

Pathetic.. literally.. a few weeks of not training and not blasting gear you are loosing inches off your body.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6915 on: November 21, 2023, 09:01:20 AM »

Not for Bhanky. His 1 set of cable flies can be done on any piece of equipment.

I would spend the money on finding a reputable AAS source.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6916 on: November 21, 2023, 09:01:22 AM »
Bhanky is a giant.

Because he is so large overall his arms look small on him.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6917 on: November 21, 2023, 09:02:18 AM »

Bhanky needs to save his money for the coming hard times.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6918 on: November 21, 2023, 09:18:47 AM »
There`s a HUGE difference between spending tons of cash for a girly exercise machine for crossovers as opposed to doing heavy DB Flyes.

Crossovers are only good pre-contest and even then,most clowns do them wrong.

I have a vintage Weider 007 Power Twister that`s better than a crossover unit.

Gay Exercise Of Peace  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6919 on: November 21, 2023, 09:20:22 AM »
Bhanky is a giant.

Because he is so large overall his arms look small on him.

Puny Lilliputians Of Peace

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6920 on: November 21, 2023, 09:49:57 AM »
Thanks for tha pal, nice of you to say so

The show was 28th Feb 1988, it was my mums 50th birthday the same day

you bring back memories Joe.

i think you are a couple weeks older than me, and my first contest
was around the same time as this.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6921 on: November 21, 2023, 10:08:08 AM »
full head of hair

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6922 on: November 21, 2023, 10:08:47 AM »
you bring back memories Joe.

i think you are a couple weeks older than me, and my first contest
was around the same time as this.
I was 58 in July
Won my first show and then it took me 4 years to win another, all 2nds and thirds

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6923 on: November 21, 2023, 10:09:56 AM »
full head of hair
The social must have missed that room when they did the home visit safety check before the kids came

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #6924 on: November 21, 2023, 10:11:07 AM »

To be fair Hanky was bigger than those women and totally destroyed them in their golf competition too.