Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 396796 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #7025 on: November 22, 2023, 08:42:33 AM »
The guy calls me out everyday. Meanwhile he looked like shit in his prime 20 years ago no arms no legs nothing all the dude does is diet he doesn't squat or bench he doesn't even lift. Fuck Jeff same goes for Wes another guy who has done 1000 shows and never had an ounce of muscle. But they are established with long track records lol fuck them both they look like shit now then and forever hope that helps

Face it, bhanky, you're a rude little man.  A brat with a buffalo chip on your tiny shoulder.  You look like you behave - a tiny shit.  You have some sort of mental problem going on inside that huuuuuge heed o' yours.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #7026 on: November 22, 2023, 08:47:55 AM »
He ruins his body with a botched hernia operation that was unnecessary and just for ego/aesthetic and that left him unable to train heavy. Now he’s running a new scam that he’s going to slop up to distract from his newfound weakness and constantly shitty look.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #7028 on: November 22, 2023, 08:53:56 AM »
Imagine how fat he’ll be after thanksgiving tomorrow night?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7029 on: November 22, 2023, 09:14:54 AM »

Tim Wescott

You look like you just got liberated from Auschwitz.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7030 on: November 22, 2023, 09:15:52 AM »
He ruins his body with a botched hernia operation that was unnecessary and just for ego/aesthetic and that left him unable to train heavy. Now he’s running a new scam that he’s going to slop up to distract from his newfound weakness and constantly shitty look.

I have never been stronger post 40. Hernia is gone nothing botched about it.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7031 on: November 22, 2023, 09:22:07 AM »

So hanky....how's your contest resume? Lol loser

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7032 on: November 22, 2023, 09:24:09 AM »
Let's all be honest here
Ugly, bald, unemployed, failing sexless marriage, stuck with someone else's kids, house falling apart...shit I'd be angry full time too

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #7033 on: November 22, 2023, 09:33:00 AM »
This is Jeff from 2012 so about my age. He is about 185lbs he just looks like a skinny guy who is really good at Jazz hands. He has nowhere near the amount of muscle on his frame as I have on mine. My legs, arms, back, chest, shoulders are all bigger just fucking nonsense skinny old guy jazz hand dancing. I have at least 20lbs of muscle on this guy

100 bucks says his favorite artist is Celine Dieon

Jeffly looks great here, a complete physique.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7034 on: November 22, 2023, 09:49:52 AM »
That build beats yours in any contest regardless of bodyweight...I have beaten tons of guys on stage bigger,heavier, and better than you.

That`s my last reply to you until I win my IFBB pro-card.......you fucking lopsided, Wilford Brimley oatmeal eating, diabeetus looking bitch !

You bore me.......3 years of your shit has been 3 years too much.................... ....you are simply a recreational cellar dweller type of guy who "lifts" and will never ever compete again,not that you  ever should have in the first place.

Bye now...............FATSO FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #7035 on: November 22, 2023, 10:03:36 AM »
Let's all be honest here
Ugly, bald, unemployed, failing sexless marriage, stuck with someone else's kids, house falling apart...shit I'd be angry full time too

Also sold his racecars and covered his pool table.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7036 on: November 22, 2023, 10:08:36 AM »

Brian what is your family cooking for Thanksgiving?

Obviously, you’re not going to your brothers place

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #7037 on: November 22, 2023, 10:22:19 AM »
Brian

Jeff is respected nationally as a competitor and physique of standing.

You on the other hand are laughed at, banned from gyms, the laughing stock of the internet who cant complete a competition. Lets get ready for a more waterlogged fatty Brian over the coming months thanks to his anaemia drugs.

Oh Brian while you have been bitching I am 252 with my top 2 rows and some obliques showing. After speaking to Jeff i am going to do a few months off season eating a training then a cut for 16 weeks ot see what I look like dialled in. This will be a dry run for a show but i HAVE A HUGE hernia but rather than bitch I get on with it and will get it sorted once i am where i need to be. My arms now Brian are half an inch behind yours cold Brian. All those years and for what?

Can I just say how happy I was when the worlds greatest wrassler and the coach of Spencer Mongboy was refused the chance ot coach at a juniro fucking school level. How much of a punched vulva can one human being be. And Bri i won't be putting photos up for you to masturbate to. When is the next curl/ powerfliting BB contest you are goin gto give us a laugh with? Please keep going its fucking hlarious 
B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7038 on: November 22, 2023, 10:27:25 AM »
I was 215lbs and very lean stage lean about a week ago. GymRat who I trust said I was too lean. He said my anorexia was affecting my gains. He said to add back 10lbs and He then said I would look and feel better (perform better) at 245lbs. I believe he is correct. It will take some time as I do have a digestive disease but I have already added 10lbs since then I am 225lbs in that pic. I do believe my pumps and vascularity got better almost overnight and my recovery improved. My right arm looks great in that pic the vascularity on the front is a really good sign. It is a dark pic in a basement though late night after dinner so no my midsection is not at 100% in the pic but arm pump is great. I was really lean as wanted to see results of hernia surgery but I need nutrition to train and recover and GROW.  I am not planning to bulk until summer but trying to be aware of nutritional needs as did feel run down and not recovered. 

"Man who worries about abs all day will never grow his legs" ... Ancient Chinese Proverb

That second pic has been stretched but regardless I was on deaths door in it anyway. I have already gotten lean enough I am done listening to haters promoting anorexia claiming I have a 40 inch gut. I am not dropping any weight I am going to try and get to a healthier bodyfat which for me means a weight of 245lbs.
post pics of your low back and hamstrings you lardy fuck

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #7039 on: November 22, 2023, 10:32:59 AM »
Brian holds water worser than a woman on the pill

wait a second is it possible he is taking bio-identical preggers meds?

it would explain the split arse type rages the little prinny has.
B

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7040 on: November 22, 2023, 10:39:50 AM »
Brian

Jeff is respected nationally as a competitor and physique of standing.

You on the other hand are laughed at, banned from gyms, the laughing stock of the internet who cant complete a competition. Lets get ready for a more waterlogged fatty Brian over the coming months thanks to his anaemia drugs.

Oh Brian while you have been bitching I am 252 with my top 2 rows and some obliques showing. After speaking to Jeff i am going to do a few months off season eating a training then a cut for 16 weeks ot see what I look like dialled in. This will be a dry run for a show but i HAVE A HUGE hernia but rather than bitch I get on with it and will get it sorted once i am where i need to be. My arms now Brian are half an inch behind yours cold Brian. All those years and for what?

Can I just say how happy I was when the worlds greatest wrassler and the coach of Spencer Mongboy was refused the chance ot coach at a juniro fucking school level. How much of a punched vulva can one human being be. And Bri i won't be putting photos up for you to masturbate to. When is the next curl/ powerfliting BB contest you are goin gto give us a laugh with? Please keep going its fucking hlarious

haha I missed that,....they googled his name and it was over for him. Hes doomed in everything in life now because everyone googles a persons name, employers, volunteers all of it ahahahahhaha I love it

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #7041 on: November 22, 2023, 11:09:08 AM »
Simply looks like shit.  I believe nothing he says, not measurements, not dates of photos, not moving claims, not any of the excuses.  It's all bullshit as everyone but he can see based on this picture he foolishly posted.

I like to call that one the 'RoboHank'  ;D
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7042 on: November 22, 2023, 11:13:49 AM »
That build beats yours in any contest regardless of bodyweight...I have beaten tons of guys on stage bigger,heavier, and better than you.

That`s my last reply to you until I win my IFBB pro-card.......you fucking lopsided, Wilford Brimley oatmeal eating, diabeetus looking bitch !

You bore me.......3 years of your shit has been 3 years too much.................... ....you are simply a recreation cellar dweller type of guy who "lifts" and will never ever compete again,not that you  ever should have in the first place.

Bye now...............FATSO FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

For all the time he devotes to day to day selfies, you'd think he'd have some modicum of an idea of how bodybuilding contests work.

What you have shown would obliterate anything he has ever brought to the stage, and anything those who beat him brought.

Not worth arguing.
Y

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7043 on: November 22, 2023, 11:32:14 AM »
For all the time he devotes to day to day selfies, you'd think he'd have some modicum of an idea of how bodybuilding contests work.

What you have shown would obliterate anything he has ever brought to the stage, and anything those who beat him brought.

Not worth arguing.

what does the committee want for Christmas?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7044 on: November 22, 2023, 11:46:52 AM »
what does the committee want for Christmas?

Humility for hankins
Pro card for wes
Single digit handicap for unreasonablereasons
A internet outage for pamith
A biden loss for gymrat
A list for Calv.....nah forget that one
A return of bigmc, bigchiroflex, _aj_, and galeniko

That's a start.
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7045 on: November 22, 2023, 11:53:23 AM »

Not worth arguing.
Thanks old friend.......he`s null and void !!

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7046 on: November 22, 2023, 12:00:30 PM »

Blatant lie that if you tried to prove you’d end up in the hospital.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7047 on: November 22, 2023, 12:10:57 PM »

ok
Squat 365 on video within 3 days

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #7048 on: November 22, 2023, 12:28:38 PM »
Humility for hankins
Pro card for wes
Single digit handicap for unreasonablereasons
A internet outage for pamith
A biden loss for gymrat
A list for Calv.....nah forget that one
A return of bigmc, bigchiroflex, _aj_, and galeniko

That's a start.

Thx Grape!!  :D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #7049 on: November 22, 2023, 01:00:33 PM »
10 sets seated alternate db curls 60-25,70-15,80-10,9,8,7,7,6,5,5.

10 sets db shrugs 95s-20,20,20,20,20.100s-15,15,15,15,15

10 sets rotary calf 75-8 reps.