Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 396417 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #7075 on: November 23, 2023, 07:10:18 AM »
Brian

A few questions if i may just for fun......

1- The prep for the Arnold Strict Curl next year? Is that going well? We DON'T FORGET here Brian.
2- The lcoal contests you are going to compete in- you picked them yet?
3- Your bench press competition? You were third out of three. How does it feel to pick your own contest and come in last?
4- The 365 squat anytime? Update?
5- Your deadlift? Update?
6- Mong boys wrasslng training- how is the trained killer doing? Losing like his dad? Can he hold a pen yet? Is he hated by kids his own age? The apple doesnt fall far form the tree although it looks like you both hit every branch on the way down.
7- What happened to Coop? Your one chance of friendhsip lost due to drug abuse? Are you selling your spandex outfit- asking for a friend (I did try Prime).
8- why are you unemployable?

As ever Brian you are moving the goalposts to make it look like you have achieved anything. You haven't. You tried bodybuilding but could only hack 2 days of diet and laxative/ amphetamines/ diuretics beofre cartoon dogs forced you off the stage.

You claimed you are an ogre but are 30lbs lighter than me. I've only been back training 9 months and other than your left arm and your surgically operated on waist I dwarf you on every single bodypart. And i am only just getting started. Give me a year- like you have and you will be 238/239- zero progress, still a cripple, lying to people about how hard you are while really being a sad lonely recluse whose claim to fame is beating a group of split arses at a golf game. PLEASE BRIAN PREP FOR A SHOW SO WE CAN ALL HAVE A YEARLY LAUGH AT YOU AS YOU FAIL. AGAON. How does it feel to be so unsuited to a sport you so desperately want to be recognised for?

Brian - every board you have visited you have been hated. Take the hint. Get him off the grill- he's baked!

Great post 38
That's exactly what Brianna does all the Time - move goal posts
hoping all will forget what he's said previously - How wrong is he.

You'd think what with having Zero friends & being Hated & Kicked off every forum he goes on He might just start questioning himself & his God awful
lousy attitude.

Nope it's Everyone else except him.  ::)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #7076 on: November 23, 2023, 07:10:43 AM »
Brian

1- The prep for the Arnold Strict Curl next year? Is that going well? We DON'T FORGET here Brian.
3- Your bench press competition? You were third out of three. How does it feel to pick your own contest and come in last?
6- Mong boys wrasslng training- how is the trained killer doing? Losing like his dad? Can he hold a pen yet? Is he hated by kids his own age? The apple doesnt fall far form the tree although it looks like you both hit every branch on the way down.
7- What happened to Coop? Your one chance of friendhsip lost due to drug abuse? Are you selling your spandex outfit- asking for a friend (I did try Prime).

As ever Brian you are moving the goalposts to make it look like you have achieved anything. You haven't. You tried bodybuilding but could only hack 2 days of diet and laxative/ amphetamines/ diuretics beofre cartoon dogs forced you off the stage.

You claimed you are an ogre but are 30lbs lighter than me. I've only been back training 9 months and other than your left arm and your surgically operated on waist I dwarf you on every single bodypart. And i am only just getting started. Give me a year- like you have and you will be 238/239- zero progress, still a cripple, lying to people about how hard you are while really being a sad lonely recluse whose claim to fame is beating a group of split arses at a golf game. PLEASE BRIAN PREP FOR A SHOW SO WE CAN ALL HAVE A YEARLY LAUGH AT YOU AS YOU FAIL. AGAON. How does it feel to be so unsuited to a sport you so desperately want to be recognised for?

Brian - every board you have visited you have been hated. Take the hint. Get him off the grill- he's baked!

Happy Thanksgiving 38

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7077 on: November 23, 2023, 07:13:33 AM »
lol great post 38.

Let’s not forget Brian’s thanksgiving dinner for 1 today at the Mongolian grill or Panda Express.

While his saint of a brother is carving a nice 15 lb turkey surrounded by family and all the fixings.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #7078 on: November 23, 2023, 07:32:39 AM »
Power clean & press - 42 reps in 20 min, sets of 3s & 4s
Lat pulldowns - 3x12
Leg extensions - 3x12
Leg curls - 3x12
1 leg calf raise - 3x12

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7079 on: November 23, 2023, 07:37:38 AM »
38 laying down the plain truth, and nothig but the truth!! 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7080 on: November 23, 2023, 07:47:06 AM »
smith incline up 4 reps

smith BNP up from 110x12 to 115x10

machine dip added 20 pounds and got the same reps

striaght arm pulldown added 5 pounds same reps

leg ext added 10 pounds same reps

bb tri and delt work also with heavier weight than last time

strength going up each and every workout

only on 250 sust will get the ace soon and jump up to 350 sust 140 tren

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #7081 on: November 23, 2023, 07:51:19 AM »
Power clean & press - 42 reps in 20 min, sets of 3s & 4s
Lat pulldowns - 3x12
Leg extensions - 3x12
Leg curls - 3x12
1 leg calf raise - 3x12

Nice one Nat!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #7082 on: November 23, 2023, 07:53:02 AM »
Hit some arms today, gotta have that arm pump walking into Thanksgiving tomorrow, let all the family know once again, I don't take kindly to disrespect!

looking very powerful kk

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7084 on: November 23, 2023, 07:54:30 AM »
no gym today
Back very low tight and sore

Took the car for a full valet
£35 great job
Migrants laundering cash, Diversity is our strength

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7085 on: November 23, 2023, 07:56:13 AM »
Hit some arms today, gotta have that arm pump walking into Thanksgiving tomorrow, let all the family know once again, I don't take kindly to disrespect!
Make sure you have a side tricep pose in your repertoire along with the single arm bicep shot for the more discerning fans

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #7086 on: November 23, 2023, 10:58:24 AM »
today was delts

side raise machine press - 4 cycles
cable side raise 2 x triple drop sets
hoist shoulder press 3 x 10
wide grip cable high pulls 3 x 10
facepulls 3 x 10

great pump happy in thr knowledge that I can EASILY outlift the two decades of gear abusing bag of smashed assholes broken down man Brian Hankins. who appears to have forgotten to answer the questions above- so again Brian

I've given up on hoping to get answers regarding the MMA lies/ the school fight lies/ the army service lies/ the wall street lies/ the silence onthoses spoke volumes. it also appears he is not going to fly over to the UK in the next year. for a man who scares unamed serial killers he's quite the pussy.
B

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7087 on: November 23, 2023, 11:00:34 AM »
today was delts

side raise machine press - 4 cycles
cable side raise 2 x triple drop sets
hoist shoulder press 3 x 10
wide grip cable high pulls 3 x 10
facepulls 3 x 10

great pump happy in thr knowledge that I can EASILY outlift the two decades of gear abusing bag of smashed assholes broken down man Brian Hankins. who appears to have forgotten to answer the questions above- so again Brian

I've given up on hoping to get answers regarding the MMA lies/ the school fight lies/ the army service lies/ the wall street lies/ the silence onthoses spoke volumes. it also appears he is not going to fly over to the UK in the next year. for a man who scares unamed serial killers he's quite the pussy.

Im quoting 38 just so Brian is aware of these questions
and
Ill bet anyone 11 dollars he shows up here in a few hours, tells everyone how wonderful his family is and how great of a thanksgiving gathering they had, and then posts either a pic of him on the scale doing his weight or a selfie in the bathroom discussiing full belly from thanksgiving etc etc

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #7088 on: November 23, 2023, 11:50:37 AM »
Brian

Excellent!  Could be the start of the ultimate magnum opus list of questions Hanky won't answer.  Add his claim about entering an actual 3 lift powerlifting event also.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7089 on: November 23, 2023, 11:57:18 AM »
Excellent!  Could be the start of the ultimate magnum opus list of questions Hanky won't answer.  Add his claim about entering an actual 3 lift powerlifting event also.

add on otthis list like the injuries list---lets make sure they are legit quesitons

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7090 on: November 23, 2023, 11:57:52 AM »

there are so many lies its hard ot keep up with them- he is a study in bragging and bullshit wihtout actually delivering. ever.
B

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7091 on: November 23, 2023, 12:07:47 PM »
Someone should start a strictly training thread.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7092 on: November 23, 2023, 12:09:56 PM »
Threw up this morning and again in the bushes at the club mid thanksgiving meal so the bulk is off to a great start. Stomach just went sour was mainly bile this am.

I have stated many times the last several months I plan to try some heavy lifts before year end. I fully expect to hit new post 40 PRs in all major lifts.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7093 on: November 23, 2023, 12:10:36 PM »
Threw up this morning and again in the bushes at the club mid thanksgiving meal so the bulk is off to a great start.
Brian

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7094 on: November 23, 2023, 12:11:14 PM »
Good ones, Getbiggers.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7095 on: November 23, 2023, 12:13:21 PM »
Brian

I have stated many times the last several months I plan to try some heavy lifts before year end. I fully expect to hit new post 40 PRs in all major lifts. I said I was going to try a meet in 2024 nothing has changed.

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7096 on: November 23, 2023, 12:14:28 PM »
I have stated many times the last several months I plan to try some heavy lifts before year end. I fully expect to hit new post 40 PRs in all major lifts. I said I was going to try a meet in 2024 nothing has changed.
you stated yourself you are your strongest ever post 40 RIGHT NOW
squat 365 on video within 3 days
thanks in advance

oh also,...you missed many questions in there
is your kid in the developmentally slow classes yet?
Does he put the triangle in the circle hole?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7097 on: November 23, 2023, 12:17:37 PM »
you stated yourself you are your strongest ever post 40 RIGHT NOW
squat 365 on video within 3 days
thanks in advance

oh also,...you missed many questions in there
is your kid in the developmentally slow classes yet?
Does he put the triangle in the circle hole?

I am not on your time frame you fucking slob. The only reason I responded at all is because I didn't see it was you asking.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7098 on: November 23, 2023, 12:20:38 PM »
Brian

Yet again you are unable to answer questions

NOBODY BELIEVES A WORD YOU WRITE
B

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #7099 on: November 23, 2023, 12:20:50 PM »
I am not on your time frame you fucking slob. The only reason I responded at all is because I didn't see it was you asking.

you stated you are your strongest ever RIGHT NOW---so post a 365 squat video
listen Nancy, Im overweight and totally fine with it, I can lose weight
Newsflash, you cant grow that hair back, its gone lol
Also, Im not the one barfing multiple times a day, hahahaha youre so much healthier than me

oh, that AI pic of Em on facebook IS SUPER HOT--its a shame she doesnt really look like that, but the AI one is all that
I may crack one off to that pic