Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 396238 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #7500 on: December 01, 2023, 12:29:02 AM »
I work the night shift.  No bullshit, my fall asleep movie yesterday was Godfather Part 1.  I've been on a mafia bender lately.  Day before it was The Irishman.  Day before that was Many Saints of Newark.  Before that was Get Gotti.  Just fascinates me.  This morning is gonna be Donnie Brasco.

Is Get Gotti any good?

Many Saints was such a let down

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7501 on: December 01, 2023, 01:37:46 AM »
Is Get Gotti any good?

Many Saints was such a let down

I thought Get Gotti was great.  Kind of a sequel to the Fear City series.  If you haven't checked out Fear City yet, do so.

Many Saints is interesting.  The 1st time I watched it, I was not loving it but by the end, it had me hooked.  I then re-watched the Sopranos and gave Many Saints another go.  Loved it.  One of my favorite gangster movies now. 

Same thing with El Camino and Breaking Bad.  It had been so many years between Breaking Bad and El Camino that the 1st time watching El Camino I thought it was lacking.  Then I rewatched Breaking Bad and immediately after watched El Camino again.  Thought it was excellent the 2nd time around.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #7502 on: December 01, 2023, 03:43:05 AM »
I thought Get Gotti was great.  Kind of a sequel to the Fear City series.  If you haven't checked out Fear City yet, do so.

Many Saints is interesting.  The 1st time I watched it, I was not loving it but by the end, it had me hooked.  I then re-watched the Sopranos and gave Many Saints another go.  Loved it.  One of my favorite gangster movies now. 

Same thing with El Camino and Breaking Bad.  It had been so many years between Breaking Bad and El Camino that the 1st time watching El Camino I thought it was lacking.  Then I rewatched Breaking Bad and immediately after watched El Camino again.  Thought it was excellent the 2nd time around.

I watched el Camino prob 5 times and just didn’t get it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7503 on: December 01, 2023, 04:31:10 AM »

How do you like them apples fuckface?

One year older than you  are TODAY!!

You are 150lbs in that pic abs don't count when you are 150lbs with 14 inch arms. Pull the camera back and get some perspective and scale you are an average height man who is 50lbs underweight. You are just like that other idiot not even heavy enough for the classic limit at your height but thinking you are and advanced 5 foot 8 155lb bodybuilder lol

YOU ARE 30LBS UNDER THE CLASSIC LIMIT FOR YOUR HEIGHT YOU FUCKING DELUSIONAL DUMBASS

DIVISION B

Up to and including 5’ 8”/172.7 cm   Up to and including 187 lbs/84.8 kg

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #7504 on: December 01, 2023, 04:41:57 AM »
Arms

Barbell Nose Breakers - 5 sets
Dips - 5 sets
Cable Crushers - 5 sets

D-Bell Curl - 5 sets
Preacher Curl - 5 sets
Reverse (thick bar) Curls - 5 sets

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #7505 on: December 01, 2023, 06:40:54 AM »
Farmers walk - 13 x 40 ft in 20 minutes
Leg extensions - 3x12
Leg curls - 3x12
1 leg calf raise - 3x12-15
Ab wheel
Plank

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7506 on: December 01, 2023, 06:49:28 AM »
Smith incline 80 kg for 8 last time 75 kg for 12 maybe a slight increase don't know ???

Hammer plate loaded dip 200 kg for 8 last time 190 kg for 12 max load 250 kg will max this one the fuck out soon

Straight arm pulldown 35 kg for 8 last time 32.5 kg for 12

Skipped wheels  :D

Now on to bodybuilding tris and delts

Will get the ACE tomorrow or Sunday and I'll let it Recomp me from 9% to 5% keeping bodyweight the same, don't know why the jootube roid coaches deny the reality of recomp ???

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #7507 on: December 01, 2023, 07:20:25 AM »
Trenbologne ACE nice

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #7508 on: December 01, 2023, 07:43:58 AM »
5 sets high cable flyes
Superset.
5 sets high cable rear delt

5 sets low cable flyes
Superset
5 sets low cable rear delt

5 sets cable crucifix laterals
Superset
5 sets cable palms up front raises

5 sets cable shrugs

All cables today and it felt great. Ever since I quit doing presses for chest and just focused on cable flyes my chest is bigger and fuller. My true and shoulders just take over presses.

Started the walking again 2 days ago so trying to get 10 miles a day again it’s rough. Got 6 miles first day and 8 yesterday so should be able to hit 10 today.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7509 on: December 01, 2023, 07:52:42 AM »
You are 150lbs in that pic abs don't count when you are 150lbs with 14 inch arms. Pull the camera back and get some perspective and scale you are an average height man who is 50lbs underweight. You are just like that other idiot not even heavy enough for the classic limit at your height but thinking you are and advanced 5 foot 8 155lb bodybuilder lol

YOU ARE 30LBS UNDER THE CLASSIC LIMIT FOR YOUR HEIGHT YOU FUCKING DELUSIONAL DUMBASS

DIVISION B

Got to say here that Wes´s legs look like he never trained them (leg extensions,leg curls no more).
Maybe he had an injury or just couldn´t squat but hell those wheels are weak bro !

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7510 on: December 01, 2023, 08:27:25 AM »

DIVISION B

Too easy !!  LOL  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7511 on: December 01, 2023, 08:32:27 AM »
Trenbologne ACE nice

It's the best Recomp drug hands down and yeah you don't need much I'll only use 140 mgs a week 20 mg shot daily

It smashes cortisol and limits protein breakdown all other roids amp protein synthesis this one stops protein breakdown

Ideal would be to add primo and var but my top goal weight is 175-180 @ 5% so don't think those are really needed plus primo lowers estro and you need estro for best possible progress

These dudes nowadays say run test at lowish dose (300-400) and blast primo or mast which also lowers estro shit makes no sense unless you are a estrogen laden fattycakes

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #7512 on: December 01, 2023, 08:43:38 AM »
I did a brutal 5 sets of calf raises
I started doing seated raises but then said fuck it, I'll stop for the day.

Yeah.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7513 on: December 01, 2023, 08:52:00 AM »

Yeah.

Haha calf training sucks mate can’t do it consistently more than a few workouts before saying fuck calf training

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7514 on: December 01, 2023, 09:16:06 AM »

Yeah.
You should have done deadlifts for calves bro.  :D

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #7515 on: December 01, 2023, 10:43:48 AM »
Haha calf training sucks mate can’t do it consistently more than a few workouts before saying fuck calf training

Most will agree with you but I love calf training. The pump feels awesome. Now upper leg training that can fuck right off hahaha.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7516 on: December 01, 2023, 10:54:06 AM »
Most will agree with you but I love calf training. The pump feels awesome. Now upper leg training that can fuck right off hahaha.

Hahaha some days I feel the same about upper leg training, I think my issue with calf training is they look no different if I train them or not they one of my best body parts with no training so I expected them to blow up if actually trained them but each time I tried they look absolutely no different haha

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #7517 on: December 01, 2023, 10:56:41 AM »
Hahaha some days I feel the same about upper leg training, I think my issue with calf training is they look no different if I train them or not they one of my best body parts with no training so I expected them to blow up if actually trained them but each time I tried they look absolutely no different haha

If they are one of your best parts without training and I think you’ve posted pics of them before and they do look good, then fuck training them hahaha no doubt.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7518 on: December 01, 2023, 11:10:57 AM »
Calves are the Canary. They can be all cut up and vascular then in a day they will go smooth I can literally tell how much I have eaten and how recently based on the calves. If the body is still processing sodium or the electrolytes are off the calves will show it.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7519 on: December 01, 2023, 11:21:00 AM »
Calves are the Canary. They can be all cut up and vascular then in a day they will go smooth I can literally tell how much I have eaten and how recently based on the calves. If the body is still processing sodium or the electrolytes are off the calves will show it.

Brian, just stop.. you have one good arm nothing else.

LOLOL at calves.. You can barely squat 225 for 10 reps and you want to talk about training calves.

You are way to lazy to train calves.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #7520 on: December 01, 2023, 11:26:18 AM »

That is your edema and circulatory issues from your overall poor health, doesn't happen to normal fit people.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7521 on: December 01, 2023, 11:42:16 AM »

Let’s not forget the time when you admitted to pinning your calves. Because you were too lazy to train them.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7522 on: December 01, 2023, 11:43:04 AM »
If they are one of your best parts without training and I think you’ve posted pics of them before and they do look good, then fuck training them hahaha no doubt.

Haha thanks brother I just wish I’d gotten arm genes instead of calf
Taken yesterday cold lying on cooch

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #7523 on: December 01, 2023, 11:56:24 AM »
Haha thanks brother I just wish I’d gotten arm genes instead of calf
Taken yesterday cold lying on cooch

That is a nasty looking calf.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7524 on: December 01, 2023, 12:08:21 PM »

Let’s not forget the time when you admitted to pinning your calves. Because you were too lazy to train them.

I pinned them once 25 years ago with 2cc of test each calf it was too much oil in the calf as we patrolled the damn Kosovo mountain the next day. I was carrying the mortar system and my calves swelled up something awful was brutally painful could barely walk the following day. I actually have a seated calf raise machine at home. I train them once a week usually sometimes twice but they get trained.