Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 396919 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #8125 on: December 17, 2023, 12:12:15 PM »
So you're saying crossfit is in the olympics?

No one gives a fuck about olympic lifting no one does that shit what am I supposed to do spend 6 months learning the technique at crossfit fuck off

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8126 on: December 17, 2023, 12:12:32 PM »
Except I actually reracked the weight meanwhile you claim you can't bench press lol I have a torn pec and multiple shoulder surgeries and I am coming off a hernia repair wtf is your excuse

No excuses just a vastly superior physique

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8127 on: December 17, 2023, 12:13:56 PM »
No excuses just a vastly superior physique

Shouldn't you be huffing on an exhaust pipe somewhere by now?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8128 on: December 17, 2023, 12:15:56 PM »
Shouldn't you be huffing on an exhaust pipe somewhere by now?

I imagine being you and the pipe seems rather welcoming

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #8129 on: December 17, 2023, 12:23:58 PM »
No one gives a fuck about olympic lifting no one does that shit what am I supposed to do spend 6 months learning the technique at crossfit fuck off

Hmmm....lets examine:

1) WEIGHTLIFTING is in the olympics......strict curling is in some random gym

2) WEIGHTLIFTING is an actual lift that requires actual strength and technique.....strict curling is dick measuring high school bullshit

3) WEIGHTLIFTING has legit organizations....strict curl has something made up over a weekend of gym bros drinking

I am laughing at you right now Brian.  You are the epitome of a douche and loser.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8130 on: December 17, 2023, 12:24:53 PM »
Hmmm....lets examine:

2) WEIGHTLIFTING is an actual lift that requires actual strength and technique.....strict curling is dick measuring high school bullshit

3) WEIGHTLIFTING has legit organizations....strict curl has something made up over a weekend of gym bros drinking

I am laughing at you right now Brian.  You are the epitome of a douche and loser.

Crossfit=Lame Ass Cult

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8131 on: December 17, 2023, 12:26:33 PM »
Hmmm....lets examine:

he didnt have the discipline to stick with strict curl when he found out he had to train to be competitive in his class

instead he jumped into a class with no one in it to "win"

Brian's now banned from the organisation for lying about his drug use.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8132 on: December 17, 2023, 12:27:10 PM »
Crossfit=Lame Ass Cult

Brian = slack ass kunt

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8133 on: December 17, 2023, 12:33:23 PM »
he didnt have the discipline to stick with strict curl when he found out he had to train to be competitive in his class

instead he jumped into a class with no one in it to "win"

Brian's now banned from the organisation for lying about his drug use.

Never lied about anything I registered as an untested athlete I told them I was on TRT before my very first event but whatever just make up lies about me it is what you do

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8134 on: December 17, 2023, 12:34:35 PM »
Brian = slack ass kunt

I am not the one claiming I can't bench press that is you. I actually did exactly what I said I was going to do and posted a new post 40 PR before year end. Meanwhile you can't bench 225lbs because benching isn't good for you lol

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8135 on: December 17, 2023, 12:35:05 PM »
Never lied about anything I registered as an untested athlete I told them I was on TRT before my very first event but whatever just make up lies about me it is what you do

They didnt ask if people were tested, they are a drug free organisation

Coop didnt know you were on TRT neither did that lanky twat with the long hair and moustache I spoke to

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #8136 on: December 17, 2023, 12:35:24 PM »
Bhanky,
When is your next strict curl competition?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8137 on: December 17, 2023, 12:35:56 PM »
I am not the one claiming I can't bench press that is you. I actually did exactly what I said I was going to do and posted a new post 40 PR before year end. Meanwhile you can't bench 225lbs because benching isn't good for you lol

Show me where I said I cant bench press

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #8138 on: December 17, 2023, 12:38:14 PM »
Crossfit=Lame Ass Cult

Crossfit = broadcast on ESPN and CBS

SCN = just IG an tik tocks...

Crossfit = winner gets $300k

SCN = winner gets a gift certificate to Waffle House and a plastic trophy

beyond that....I was talking about weightlifting.   You are failing at deflecting druggie

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8139 on: December 17, 2023, 12:44:17 PM »
They didnt ask if people were tested, they are a drug free organisation

Coop didnt know you were on TRT neither did that lanky twat with the long hair and moustache I spoke to

Incorrect I mentioned I only wanted to compete in the untested division in my very first conversation with Coop in November 2022. I told him I was on TRT and would therfore not compete in RAW Powerlifting but would in SCN as they had two categories. Before my very first meet I told him.  After you idiots complained the head guy then actually changed their bylaws and they no longer have an untested category.  I told Coop day 1 I was on TRT you are just lying on me about shit you know nothing about as always

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8140 on: December 17, 2023, 12:46:44 PM »
Show me where I said I cant bench press

You have said multiple times you can't bench or squat by all means prove me wrong and post a lift exactly you don't lift all you do is diet that is why you are 185lbs

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8141 on: December 17, 2023, 12:55:59 PM »
Crossfit = broadcast on ESPN and CBS

SCN = just IG an tik tocks...

Crossfit = winner gets $300k

SCN = winner gets a gift certificate to Waffle House and a plastic trophy

beyond that....I was talking about weightlifting.   You are failing at deflecting druggie

You know I would literally have to go find and join a godamn speciality gym to do snatches those places all cost over a 100 a month because they think their classes are better and they are a cult. A regular gym that cost 50 bucks does not even have olympic weightlifting stations they don't want people dropping fucking 300lb barbells from 6 feet off the floor. Outer Banks Sports Club does not have bumper plates and a platform they don't even allow chalk. When I get to my new locatioon the gym there has that stuff and I will give it a try. I don't even have access to that shit right now and I don't know the technique either

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8142 on: December 17, 2023, 01:00:52 PM »
Incorrect I mentioned I only wanted to compete in the untested division in my very first conversation with Coop in November 2022. I told him I was on TRT and would therfore not compete in RAW Powerlifting but would in SCN as they had two categories. Before my very first meet I told him.  After you idiots complained the head guy then actually changed their bylaws and they no longer have an untested category.  I told Coop day 1 I was on TRT you are just lying on me about shit you know nothing about as always

so you lied to him, got it

You think we believe you were not on D-Bol and Anadrol and anything else you could get your hands on if you knew you were competing?

You threw everything into your BB show, even kidney destroying peptides and Lasix

Fuck off Billy bullshit

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8143 on: December 17, 2023, 01:01:33 PM »
You have said multiple times you can't bench or squat by all means prove me wrong and post a lift exactly you don't lift all you do is diet that is why you are 185lbs

Great, find one then...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8144 on: December 17, 2023, 01:03:27 PM »
so you lied to him, got it

You think we believe you were not on D-Bol and Anadrol and anything else you could get your hands on if you knew you were competing?

You threw everything into your BB show, even kidney destroying peptides and Lasix

Fuck off Billy bullshit

I don't care what you believe I told him day 1 I would only compete untested. I never filled out the tested forms. I never signed the statement on testing. I never signed up to be in the tested division.  I never lied about anything to anyone

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8145 on: December 17, 2023, 01:04:15 PM »
Great, find one then...

I don't need to can't, won't, don't, it's all the same you don't even lift

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8146 on: December 17, 2023, 01:04:58 PM »
I don't care what you believe I told him day 1 I would only compete untested. I never filled out the tested forms. I never signed the statement on testing. I never signed up to be in the tested division.  I never lied about anything to anyone

so where is your WR you fucking moron?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #8147 on: December 17, 2023, 01:06:21 PM »
You know I would literally have to go find and join a godamn speciality gym to do snatches those places all cost over a 100 a month because they think their classes are better and they are a cult. A regular gym that cost 50 bucks does not even have olympic weightlifting stations they don't want people dropping fucking 300lb barbells from 6 feet off the floor. Outer Banks Sports Club does not have bumper plates and a platform they don't even allow chalk. When I get to my new locatioon the gym there has that stuff and I will give it a try. I don't even have access to that shit right now and I don't know the technique either

Literally owned the fuck out of you with strict curls and you can only talk in excuses....

You don't need a 'specialty' gym you moron.  Around me : Lifetime fitness, Bear Fit, Xsport, etc...all have bumper plates.  Xsport = $49 a month.   I pay $79 a month for lifetime fitness.  So what if they think they are cult?  Your SCN douche bags are the same way.  Sorry your "Outer Banks Sports Club" sucks ass.  Some sports club that doesn't have bumper plates.  Do they have a strict curl station?

You don't have to worry about dropping 300# from overhead.   You won't even get 1/3 of that....

Failure...failure...fail ure....word of the day again Bri Bri

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #8148 on: December 17, 2023, 01:37:23 PM »
Is he claiming that lift counts?  It’s a 3/4 rep with a leg push bounce wearing a sweatshirt all of a sudden. I trust him so little I wouldn’t even trust all of the weight being real.  And back on the sauce. Anyway good luck Hanky, I thought I heard the mesh tear on that one. Lipo holes oozing all night means you’ll need a few days off from Rick Doot pics. What’ll you tell the fans?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8149 on: December 17, 2023, 01:47:09 PM »
Is he claiming that lift counts?  It’s a 3/4 rep with a leg push bounce wearing a sweatshirt all of a sudden. I trust him so little I wouldn’t even trust all of the weight being real.  And back on the sauce. Anyway good luck Hanky, I thought I heard the mesh tear on that one. Lipo holes oozing all night means you’ll need a few days off from Rick Doot pics. What’ll you tell the fans?

By all means lets see you show us something better we are all eagerly awaiting your press the floor is yours