Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 396641 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #8375 on: December 28, 2023, 07:07:50 AM »
Take care Big Rob

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #8376 on: December 28, 2023, 07:10:20 AM »
Take care Big Rob

Thanks Hulk, it’s been a fun ride for 31 years.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8377 on: December 28, 2023, 07:13:25 AM »
Well boys I have decided to quit lifting as of today. Stopping the trt, lifting and eating like I do. I’m just getting uncomfortably big and the way I look at it is I can’t train to get smaller as that doesn’t compute with me. I will continue on posting as I love this place but I am hanging up the needle,weights and massive food intake. Hoping to drop 50 lbs from walking, no trt and low food intake and losing muscle. The trt while only 100 mgs a week has made me way to hungry and in turn get to big for comfortability.
good luck rob!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #8378 on: December 28, 2023, 07:20:33 AM »
Well boys I have decided to quit lifting as of today. Stopping the trt, lifting and eating like I do. I’m just getting uncomfortably big and the way I look at it is I can’t train to get smaller as that doesn’t compute with me. I will continue on posting as I love this place but I am hanging up the needle,weights and massive food intake. Hoping to drop 50 lbs from walking, no trt and low food intake and losing muscle. The trt while only 100 mgs a week has made me way to hungry and in turn get to big for comfortability.

robc,
Take some time off from the trt to get your body to normalize then start lifting again.
Don't quit entirely.
Your body will atrophy if you quit completely.
Lift for health and strength.
It's a mental adjustment but you can do it.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #8379 on: December 28, 2023, 07:29:17 AM »
Regular training regulates mental health. If you just stop then you need to replace it with something or your mental health will suffer. This seems like a recipe for depression.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8380 on: December 28, 2023, 09:11:12 AM »
Best of luck my brother...........get lean and mean.

If you quit posting we will all make a huge exodus to your fucking bushes so keep on posting my friend.  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8381 on: December 28, 2023, 09:18:37 AM »
Rob just train to get lean and mean,makes me kinda` sad to hear it...........lots of fast paced training and walking the Earth like Caine from Kung-Fu should do it.......get ripped and nasty bro !!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8382 on: December 28, 2023, 09:25:01 AM »
Rob just train to get lean and mean,makes me kinda` sad to hear it...........lots of fast paced training and walking the Earth like Caine from Kung-Fu should do it.......get ripped and nasty bro !!

or just starve like i do :D :D :D :D

next step after the ACE is to replace it with var or maybe drol and eat at maintaince but eat healthier ie. stan efferdines protocal of carrot, spinach, orange, berries for micros and 3.5 oz of salmon per day for omega 3's

i'll also try justin harris slin protocol of log just twice a week 3 low dose shots a day

seems my arms are lagging behind my pecs and delts, you agree brosef?

i can spot gain as i've done it before

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8383 on: December 28, 2023, 09:26:51 AM »
December 28, 2023

Chest & Back:

DB Flyes - 5 X 15,12,10,8,12 (got the 70 pounders for 8 with just brief rests)
Pec-Deck- 3 X 12 (constant weight)

Barbell Rows- 4 X 12,10,8,12
Seated Machine Rows - 4 X 15,12,12,10
V-Bar Close Grip Pulldowns - 3 X 12,10,15
Straight-Arm Pulldowns - 1 drop-set to failure

Got a sore elbow from Skullcrushers last week so no Inclines,or Dips.........wrapped it with 2 elbow sleeves and some athletic tape and went with Flyes and trained my nuts off,then slaughtered my back.

Great workout.......feeling like a kid, and looking pretty damn good,but I`m just getting starting.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8384 on: December 28, 2023, 09:32:26 AM »

next step after the ACE is to replace it with var or maybe drol and eat at maintaince but eat healthier ie. stan efferdines protocal of carrot, spinach, orange, berries for micros and 3.5 oz of salmon per day for omega 3's

i'll also try justin harris slin protocol of log just twice a week 3 low dose shots a day

You look great......in my honest opinion,your delts are huge, and slightly overpowering your arms.

Looking lean and lean bro...........props!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8385 on: December 28, 2023, 09:49:44 AM »
Robc, just lift naturally.

Just look at me: I’m natural and massive!
X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #8386 on: December 28, 2023, 09:51:04 AM »
Agree with the IroNat on this.

robcnoguns, take a break, but people will always need to do some sort of strength training to fight sarcopenia and maintain function.

The eat less / move more is great.  Just eventually add in some shit - can be bodyweight squats, planks, shit even yoga.

Y

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #8387 on: December 28, 2023, 10:06:06 AM »
Thank guys, I know you are correct. I will prob stop trt and eat light and clean and do lots of cardio for a few weeks then start lifting again.

Hahaha Wes I would love if you all showed up in my bushes, it’s been quiet lately.

And yes sf you are one massive sexy man.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8388 on: December 28, 2023, 10:14:18 AM »

Watch your diet, eat healthy carrots, spinach, omega 3s, etc, and take boatloads of drugs that mess with your body's systems and cause future organ problems.

Makes perfect sense.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #8389 on: December 28, 2023, 10:25:46 AM »
Thank guys, I know you are correct. I will prob stop trt and eat light and clean and do lots of cardio for a few weeks then start lifting again.

Hahaha Wes I would love if you all showed up in my bushes, it’s been quiet lately.

And yes sf you are one massive sexy man.

Your heart will thank you and you will live to see your kids graduate from college.

If you are willing, please document the process and your progress toward becoming a healthier version of you. Although I understand I’m not welcome in your bushes, think of me as being there in spirit.

Not entirely sure if “No Homo” applies for me ?

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #8390 on: December 28, 2023, 10:40:32 AM »
Agree with the IroNat on this.

robcnoguns, take a break, but people will always need to do some sort of strength training to fight sarcopenia and maintain function.

The eat less / move more is great.  Just eventually add in some shit - can be bodyweight squats, planks, shit even yoga.

Robcnoguns hahahahha

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #8391 on: December 28, 2023, 11:10:30 AM »
Your heart will thank you and you will live to see your kids graduate from college.

If you are willing, please document the process and your progress toward becoming a healthier version of you. Although I understand I’m not welcome in your bushes, think of me as being there in spirit.

Not entirely sure if “No Homo” applies for me ?

Yes good idea, I will start a thread about how all this goes as it will help me be accountable as well. I will keep track of weight, strength, food, training etc… you are welcome in the bushes as you are a getbigger.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8392 on: December 28, 2023, 11:11:43 AM »

Hahaha Wes I would love if you all showed up in my bushes, it’s been quiet lately..
If I head out in 10 minutes or so,I should be there by midnight!  LOL  ;D

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8393 on: December 28, 2023, 11:49:59 AM »
Yes good idea, I will start a thread about how all this goes as it will help me be accountable as well. I will keep track of weight, strength, food, training etc… you are welcome in the bushes as you are a getbigger.
I am looking forward to this. I have many times through the years for a variety of reasons said “Fuck it I quit” but I can never stay quit. I am not real good at this but it is the one thing I do that I know I will keep doing it at some level.If you get up in the morning and do max rep body weight squats for one set and then one set of pushups for max reps will keep a real base for training.Throw in a few of those 3 state walks you love each week and you will keep your fitness

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #8394 on: December 28, 2023, 12:14:59 PM »

They only come up to her waist, she'd be exposed.
Y

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8395 on: December 28, 2023, 12:27:05 PM »
You look great......in my honest opinion,your delts are huge, and slightly overpowering your arms.

Looking lean and lean bro...........props!!

thanks bro, my bi genetics really suck but i'll try and discover some secret bi gaining method ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8396 on: December 28, 2023, 12:28:30 PM »
Watch your diet, eat healthy carrots, spinach, omega 3s, etc, and take boatloads of drugs that mess with your body's systems and cause future organ problems.

Makes perfect sense.

250 sust and 140 ACE is boatloads ??? ??? ??? ???

all pros take at least 1 gram and most take 2-3 grams i'm on 390 mgs

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #8397 on: December 28, 2023, 12:47:09 PM »
Big delts on dj yes

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8398 on: December 28, 2023, 12:59:35 PM »
250 sust and 140 ACE is boatloads ??? ??? ??? ???

all pros take at least 1 gram and most take 2-3 grams i'm on 390 mgs

And they end up dead from organ failure.

How about you?  And for what?  To look at yourself in a mirror?

Even the guys from the 70s who took way less ended up with issues.

It's your decision of course but weigh the pros and cons.

OK, I'm done preaching.  ;)

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #8399 on: December 28, 2023, 01:00:03 PM »
Ok so you all have motivated me to do this differently. I will drop my trt by 10 mgs a week and start on some hcg next week and be off the trt when I hit 50 mgs weekly.Do 2 hours of cardio a day which I’m almost done now. Eating today so far has been 4 pieces of pork roast and some almonds. I will not lift for a few weeks though then start with Bodyweight stuff and see how I’m feeling. Thanks for everyone’s input.