Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 396200 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #9175 on: January 23, 2024, 05:38:45 PM »
What in the ever loving fuck is a 6-8 week background check? LMAO!! ;D

They even gave me a certificate good until 2025 certifying I am cleared. It looks like it took them just over a month. Ya'll can be mad about it all you want but when I said I had a job working for a government contractor and had passed an extensive background check and had a clean record I was telling the truth as always.

You can call them up and verify it. Hell tell them they are wrong and you have the evidence otherwise I don't give a fuck. I have passed multiple background checks just like I said. I will pass more. I do not have a criminal record.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9176 on: January 23, 2024, 05:41:08 PM »
Full head of hair Hanky!

I knew you weren’t bald, just no product in during progress pics.

When flexing I tilt my head back so no shadows on the chest the camera is also waist height. When not flexing I look forward with my chin down at people close to my height big difference

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #9177 on: January 23, 2024, 05:41:47 PM »
If you have had no convictions why did you have a probation officer?Probation officers
Work with offenders "post-conviction," after they're tried and found guilty of federal crimes and after they're released from prison. Help ensure that offenders released to the community obey the law rather than commit further crimes.

I love how Brian completely ignores this.

When Brian says I have no convictions on record what he really means is "I paid money that I inherited from my father to an expensive lawyer who found a way to strike my conviction from the record, after the rehabilitation period passed".

Yes, you have no convictions as the record stands today. But at some point you had them, ergo you were arrested and convicted of an offence, hence the probation officer.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #9178 on: January 23, 2024, 05:44:14 PM »
How does it feel to pay money to lawyers to hide your deviant behaviour, you shameless runt? Money that you most definitely did not have to work for, by the way. Since you have little inherent ability to make any on your own.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9179 on: January 23, 2024, 05:53:30 PM »
For years you guys called me a liar said I didn't have a job and couldn't pass a background check. I could not share the info as I did not wish to have my employer harassed. Now I don't work there anymore so there is the evidence. Funny I don't hear any apologies for yet again falsely accusing me of lying. Hell the prior page today you guys are still making these false criminal claims against me.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9180 on: January 23, 2024, 05:59:31 PM »
For years you guys called me a liar said I didn't have a job and couldn't pass a background check. I could not share the info as I did not wish to have my employer harassed. Now I don't work there anymore so there is the evidence. Funny I don't hear any apologies for yet again falsely accusing me of lying. Hell the prior page today you guys are still making these false criminal claims against me.

Brian, why did you have probation officer though?

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9181 on: January 23, 2024, 06:00:18 PM »
What is the backstory to the assault charge in ‘97?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9182 on: January 23, 2024, 06:00:40 PM »
When flexing I tilt my head back so no shadows on the chest the camera is also waist height. When not flexing I look forward with my chin down at people close to my height big difference

Big difference

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9183 on: January 23, 2024, 06:04:41 PM »
Big difference

I mean come on lets be fair at least

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #9184 on: January 23, 2024, 06:08:15 PM »
Brian, why did you have probation officer though?

He has ignored this question multiple times.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #9185 on: January 23, 2024, 06:27:37 PM »
I love how the no bullshit training thread turned into the hanky criminal history thread hahahah

Hey hank, how many times have you been pulled over by cops and given a ticket?  It's seriously 70+ times, isn't it?

Anyways, to right this thread, my training for today was:

1 arm db kelso(horizontal) shrugs x 2
1 arm db rows x 2
1 arm db shrugs x 2(huge contralateral obliques contraction doing these)
1 arm seated dead stop front raises x 2  ...a freakin bee strung me on the calf mid set on these hahaha
head harness neck ext x 2

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9186 on: January 23, 2024, 06:28:34 PM »
I mean come on lets be fair at least

Full head of hair

On the sides only

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9187 on: January 23, 2024, 07:00:55 PM »
They even gave me a certificate good until 2025 certifying I am cleared. It looks like it took them just over a month. Ya'll can be mad about it all you want but when I said I had a job working for a government contractor and had passed an extensive background check and had a clean record I was telling the truth as always.

You can call them up and verify it. Hell tell them they are wrong and you have the evidence otherwise I don't give a fuck. I have passed multiple background checks just like I said. I will pass more. I do not have a criminal record.
Hahaa!!! Backgroundchecks.com!! That's great ;D
What kind of rinky dink, halfassed organization runs an online background check and expects accuracy? ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #9188 on: January 23, 2024, 09:13:28 PM »

Incredibly lucid and precise analysis.  Spot on, great job!

Adding this example to the The Theory of Hanky Time Relativity:

Anything positive done by Hanky ever (amount lifted, time breath held, fights/matches "won," condition or weight achieved, etc.) counts forever for him as his ability right now.  Anything positive achieved by another must be achievable by them right now or it doesn't count.

Any negative failure attributable to Hanky (Rocked by Clegg, quit on stool, DNF quit at show, Curl record denied, arrested/convicted of a crime, etc.) happened only on that one day, hour, minute, or second and has no relation to what he could do the next second, can do now, or will do in whatever arbitrary future period he chooses.  All failures of others are eternally attributable to them now.
This is applied over and above any excuses, Semhanktics or explanations he gives for his failures.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #9189 on: January 23, 2024, 09:29:42 PM »
the word is libel, slander is when you say it.

And yopui would have to demonstrate that you had suffered los as far as your charcter goes.

That ship has sailed Brian, the courts know you are a kunt

https://www.clearancejobsblog.com/it-pays-to-read-the-entire-section-before-answering-police-record-questions-on-the-sf86/

How would he truthfully answer this question?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9191 on: January 24, 2024, 03:24:56 AM »
Hahaa!!! Backgroundchecks.com!! That's great ;D
What kind of rinky dink, halfassed organization runs an online background check and expects accuracy? ;D

Huntington Ingalls is not a rinky dink organization they make our nuclear submarines they are a multi billion dollar Fortune 500 company. They are a government contractor and use background checks.com exclusively

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huntington_Ingalls_Industries

It’s also not the only background check I have passed again it might make you guys mad but I do not have a criminal record I can pass background check and I can get a job with a Fortune 500 company so all this but Josh said doesn’t fucking matter

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9192 on: January 24, 2024, 04:27:00 AM »
Huntington Ingalls is not a rinky dink organization they make our nuclear submarines they are a multi billion dollar Fortune 500 company. They are a government contractor and use background checks.com exclusively

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huntington_Ingalls_Industries

It’s also not the only background check I have passed again it might make you guys mad but I do not have a criminal record I can pass background check and I can get a job with a Fortune 500 company so all this but Josh said doesn’t fucking matter

Yet, you are interviewing with starts ups?

Right, damn women beater

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9194 on: January 24, 2024, 04:31:52 AM »
Yet, you are interviewing with starts ups?

Right, damn women beater

Again never hit a woman in my life you guys have been libeling me for years. What’s wrong with a Start up? Do you think you have more or less opportunity?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9195 on: January 24, 2024, 04:36:40 AM »
Again never hit a woman in my life you guys have been libeling me for years. What’s wrong with a Start up? Do you think you have more or less opportunity?

you gotta be the best troll in the history of getbig hankins... lol youre good hahaha

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9196 on: January 24, 2024, 04:48:02 AM »

I feel it’s a step down for someone with your financial prowess.

You don’t agree? But I know on paper you need to show you are employed due to legal issues.

Brian, if this is a lie. Why would a Wall Street executive like yourself be working  at Home Depot /Lowes last year

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #9197 on: January 24, 2024, 06:22:56 AM »

Oi FAGGOTT you forgot to add
Never won a MMA fight in my life
&
Never won a Bodybuilding contest in my life

You lot have been right for years.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9198 on: January 24, 2024, 06:42:33 AM »

wow, there are pretty confident giving you a background check that covers you for the future??

Why did you have a probation officer if you werent a criminal?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9199 on: January 24, 2024, 06:43:33 AM »
Thats because you are a liar

Probation officer = former criminal.