Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 396096 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #9375 on: January 25, 2024, 11:02:25 PM »
In the time it takes to watch that 10 or 11 second video clip, I’m 100M away to the right.

How does it compare ?

When I was a Freshman in college, the track coach brought me to the spring football practice after our workout. I had never seen a full American football game. The track coach and football strength coach were friends. They asked me to run a 40 yard dash with the football team wide receivers. I thought they meant 40 meters and I did not know what a wide receiver was.

In my shorts and running shoes, after track practice, I ran 4.33 electronically timed. The football players were really nice about it. When I say “it” I mean losing to a “thin” girl. Anybody who has played real football knows what a legitimate 4.33 looks like. It ain’t bHanky hobbling up the beach.

First time I ever lost at the 40 yard dash was to a man named Calvin Johnson at Athlete’s Performance in Tempe, AZ. He leaned and beat me. Granted he’s the size of fathead Walter and his lean was about 7-feet long.

Hi Fuckos !   🙋‍♀️

No woman has ever ran the 40 that fast, lol. USAIN BOLT ran it in 4.22s. The male record [the absolute record] is held by Christian Coleman, who ran it in 4.11s. 🙄

- The world record female 50m sprint is 5.96s held by Irina Privalova. That's a speed of 8.39m/s. Yet you ran 40 yards [36.576 metres] in 4.33s, which is a speed of 8.45m/s. That's a faster speed than Irina, and longer sprints [up to 100m] are ran in faster times because more time is spent at top speed. This maximizes at 100m, then goes down to due neuromuscular fatique. So you're the only record holder who doesn't hold the pattern seen in every other sprint record in human history. 🙄

- Women sprint 10% slower than men on average, on all sprints ranging from 50m to 800m. Yet you were only 5% slower than Christian Coleman. 🙄 The only woman in history sprinting outside of that universal 10% male/female disparity pattern.

- The average age of a female world record sprinter is 28 years 2 months. Yet you achieved this unofficial world record speed at age 18? OH...and when you were 18, you were only 2.6% slower than Usain Bolt, when he was 31? 🤣 😂

- You claimed to have ran it AFTER track practice, making the claim even more idiotic.

Speaking of which, the ACTUAL female world record holder in the 40-yard dash is Briana Williams, who ran it in 4.45s. 🙄 And she's Black.

https://fb.watch/pP4cCn1fcZ/

Also cool that you did it 30 years earlier than she did. 🤣 Imagine not even knowing enough about a topic to know what a reasonable claim would be if you're lying.

Anyway, I would be happy to do a sprint challenge against you. I'll put up $2,000 USD to beat you at the 100 Metre Sprint. We both know I will win, and it will be a good challenge for me, to get back into top sprinting shape.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9376 on: January 25, 2024, 11:33:11 PM »
Trained with getbiggers Les Grossman and Let’s Go Brandon before Les goes back north today.

Full depth squats, 7 reps x 225 lbs with my belt and knee wraps and I weighed 140 lbs.

Hi Tony !  🙋‍♀️

I actually got the 8th rep, but the spotter panicked a little bit and touched my waist, so I’m not counting it.

Things are going well here, my Mom is still visiting with me so that is a lot of fun. We have been running and mountain biking a lot, but mostly hanging out on the patio in our Uggs and drinking coffee with some cakes. I showed her a few photos of Matt Canning and told her that he thinks he is going to sprint race me for money. She just laughed and asked if he is mentally challenged. She’s too polite to call him a lying, deadbeat, retard like I do. I will send you an email when I get some time. We think we would like to come to the UK to see the city called Bath this summer.

TTYL ! 

-JPJ and her Mom (both National Champions)

^ Notice how Jane peppers in some modesty with her claims to make them seem more believable? Rather than telling a lie and just claiming some ridiculous feat alone, she makes it sound like she failed [albeit only marginally] at her strength accomplishment, to give it an air of believability. I mean, why would anyone admit to having missed a rep, when they could just lie and claim to be stronger?

This would suggest to me that Jane is a refined liar - as the false modesty suggests believability.

Do you know what ELSE suggests believability, Jane? Oh, I don't know - TELLING THE TRUTH, MAYBE?

Or how about:
VIDEOS?

In case they don't have this in Italy and Germany and Hawaii and everywhere else you own homes, cellphone cameras have been ubiquitous since around 2005.  ::)

On the topic on Jane lying, she doesn’t seem to get that people who have the wealth she claims [a million or a few million maybe] don't have homes in multiple countries.  ::) I know a married couple who has a net worth of about $2.2 million. They own their main home [$800K], cottage [$600K], and one mid-size apartment building [$600K], plus their vehicles and a few GIC's/investments.

That's it.

If they had homes in multiple countries, they'd be poor.  ::)

Only poor or not-rich people think upper middle class wealthy people have multiple homes and things, lmao. Not that anything you say is true, Jane.

Hey - did you end up going to "spectate" at that contest wes was at [or in]? Oh no, yet more bullshit.  ::)

I've been to at least 17 bodybuilding expos, including the Mr. Olympia and the Arnold five times each. In case you missed my YouTube channels and millions of views.

Lol, who the fuck feels the need to lie to brag on any anonymous message board? Have you done NOTHING worth talking about that you need to make things up?

But tell us more unproven bullshit.

Seriously - are you trolling?

Or are you too dense to realize that claiming go be [1] born in Germany, and a national German sprint champion, [2] being 6'0", [3] running 100m in 11.11s or less, and [4] now having a MOTHER who is a national champion at something, would narrow you down to a pool of no one?

I guess having a bunch of men simp for you, all the while knowing you are a man, could be enjoyable to someone who is a scumbag. Or - who knows? Maybe I'm missing the value in doing that? Although, as I said, you could be a woman. Imagine the one claim you made that is somewhat believable is the claim of what biological sex you are. 😂

Firstly, you'd just go over the list of all German female sprint national champions. Then you'd cross-reference them for those who are six feet tall [or thereabouts]. Then look into the maternity of each individual woman left [a pool of literally three women], to see if her mother was a national champion.

And that would be you.

So to list all this information, you are either stupid or trolling. I'm not sure which.

Oh - and I have repeatedly offered to challenge you in a 100m sprint between us and beat you. Yet you're mysteriously quiet about that? I wonder why that is.  ::)

Anyway, I'd like to beat you just as I did B. Hank at my strength challenge to him, so please take me up on my offer.

***Waits for Jane to deflect and insult me, because she can't prove shit. 😂 ***

God, post some video evidence. Oh wait, you don't have any. 🙄🤣

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9377 on: January 26, 2024, 02:35:09 AM »
^ Notice how Jane peppers in some modesty with her claims to make them seem more believable? Rather than telling a lie and just claiming some ridiculous feat alone, she makes it sound like she failed [albeit only marginally] at her strength accomplishment, to give it an air of believability. I mean, why would anyone admit to having missed a rep, when they could just lie and claim to be stronger?

This would suggest to me that Jane is a refined liar - as the false modesty suggests believability.

Do you know what ELSE suggests believability, Jane? Oh, I don't know - TELLING THE TRUTH, MAYBE?

Or how about:
VIDEOS?

In case they don't have this in Italy and Germany and Hawaii and everywhere else you own homes, cellphone cameras have been ubiquitous since around 2005.  ::)

On the topic on Jane lying, she doesn’t seem to get that people who have the wealth she claims [a million or a few million maybe] don't have homes in multiple countries.  ::) I know a married couple who has a net worth of about $2.2 million. They own their main home [$800K], cottage [$600K], and one mid-size apartment building [$600K], plus their vehicles and a few GIC's/investments.

That's it.

If they had homes in multiple countries, they'd be poor.  ::)

Only poor or not-rich people think upper middle class wealthy people have multiple homes and things, lmao. Not that anything you say is true, Jane.

Hey - did you end up going to "spectate" at that contest wes was at [or in]? Oh no, yet more bullshit.  ::)

I've been to at least 17 bodybuilding expos, including the Mr. Olympia and the Arnold five times each. In case you missed my YouTube channels and millions of views.

Lol, who the fuck feels the need to lie to brag on any anonymous message board? Have you done NOTHING worth talking about that you need to make things up?

But tell us more unproven bullshit.

Seriously - are you trolling?

Or are you too dense to realize that claiming go be [1] born in Germany, and a national German sprint champion, [2] being 6'0", [3] running 100m in 11.11s or less, and [4] now having a MOTHER who is a national champion at something, would narrow you down to a pool of no one?

I guess having a bunch of men simp for you, all the while knowing you are a man, could be enjoyable to someone who is a scumbag. Or - who knows? Maybe I'm missing the value in doing that? Although, as I said, you could be a woman. Imagine the one claim you made that is somewhat believable is the claim of what biological sex you are. 😂

Firstly, you'd just go over the list of all German female sprint national champions. Then you'd cross-reference them for those who are six feet tall [or thereabouts]. Then look into the maternity of each individual woman left [a pool of literally three women], to see if her mother was a national champion.

And that would be you.

So to list all this information, you are either stupid or trolling. I'm not sure which.

Oh - and I have repeatedly offered to challenge you in a 100m sprint between us and beat you. Yet you're mysteriously quiet about that? I wonder why that is.  ::)

Anyway, I'd like to beat you just as I did B. Hank at my strength challenge to him, so please take me up on my offer.

***Waits for Jane to deflect and insult me, because she can't prove shit. 😂 ***

God, post some video evidence. Oh wait, you don't have any. 🙄🤣

you ever do dips? if yes how much can you add onto to you? i can add 125 pounds round my waist and i can do 6-8 reps, does this make me a weak fag?

oh and i go down past parellel of elbow to shoulder

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #9378 on: January 26, 2024, 04:43:04 AM »
I think this is right, Soft Check.  Either he doesn't know the difference or (once again) he's lying about whether it was more based on his own deliberate assumptions about what he thinks must have occurred because of the type of company, but not real facts. 

I think also that for some of the checks, even the ones tending to be more strict, like with everything else during Covid, standards were relaxed to fill spots and things were dug into a lot less.  I don't think it is a coincidence that the job disappeared after a year.  Even if it was a one year term position, once someone had passed clearances and is in the door contractors don't want to start from scratch and there's usually too many spots to fill than people.

There's something not being said about the leaving the job thing.  It was work from home, something he could still do with the move.  Seemed easy, why give it up?  Not re-upped because standards were tightening or because of some clear personality issue revealed (asshole/liar) or because his performance was shit.  Covering up the truth with the not candid answer that the one year term position ended.

So I'll add this to the unanswered questions list:

1)  Why did you have a parole probation officer? 
2)  Where did you get the idea for crockpot forever stew/chili?
3)  Why don't you repost the "real" pool video?
4)  Why did you leave your job?

5) What was the pain killer you took at your show?
6) Who prescribed you the HGH you're on (the hernia doctor declined the Rx)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #9379 on: January 26, 2024, 05:20:27 AM »

Show us your gut. My waist is smaller than yours

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9380 on: January 26, 2024, 05:21:43 AM »
Why do I need to argue about some blurry video from 2 years ago you blew up and distorted? When I can take a pic right now. 220lbs no gut right now meanwhile you are sloppy makes you so mad you will photoshop it because that is the only answer you have I am in better shape than you

Gay. 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #9381 on: January 26, 2024, 05:40:30 AM »

Pretty sure he recently admitted it was percs (even though previously denied that) and revealed he was taking them the entire time of his Charlotte Show chicken out prep (30 days).

This may be the new list

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #9382 on: January 26, 2024, 06:04:41 AM »

I can take a relaxed pic.....can you?   Funny in my squat video my gut isn't hanging out over my belt

Avoidance again bitch....you're so damn good at it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9383 on: January 26, 2024, 06:05:48 AM »
Show us your gut. My waist is smaller than yours, never mind the fact I am a fucking lying women beating convicted piece of fucking shit

fixed

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9384 on: January 26, 2024, 06:13:34 AM »
relax your gut stankins let's see what ya got

going back in a few to nail delts and upper lats closing in n th stack on the pulldowns only one plate short of the stack 8) 8) 8)

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9385 on: January 26, 2024, 06:20:05 AM »

agreed.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9386 on: January 26, 2024, 06:22:02 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/wood.hankins.1/videos/220965754120956

laugh at the gut between reps

"strict curl" my fucking arse

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #9387 on: January 26, 2024, 06:29:12 AM »
No woman has ever ran the 40 that fast, lol. USAIN BOLT ran it in 4.22s. The male record [the absolute record] is held by Christian Coleman, who ran it in 4.11s. 🙄

- The world record female 50m sprint is 5.96s held by Irina Privalova. That's a speed of 8.39m/s. Yet you ran 40 yards [36.576 metres] in 4.33s, which is a speed of 8.45m/s. That's a faster speed than Irina, and longer sprints [up to 100m] are ran in faster times because more time is spent at top speed. This maximizes at 100m, then goes down to due neuromuscular fatique. So you're the only record holder who doesn't hold the pattern seen in every other sprint record in human history. 🙄

- Women sprint 10% slower than men on average, on all sprints ranging from 50m to 800m. Yet you were only 5% slower than Christian Coleman. 🙄 The only woman in history sprinting outside of that universal 10% male/female disparity pattern.

- The average age of a female world record sprinter is 28 years 2 months. Yet you achieved this unofficial world record speed at age 18? OH...and when you were 18, you were only 2.6% slower than Usain Bolt, when he was 31? 🤣 😂

- You claimed to have ran it AFTER track practice, making the claim even more idiotic.

Speaking of which, the ACTUAL female world record holder in the 40-yard dash is Briana Williams, who ran it in 4.45s. 🙄 And she's Black.

https://fb.watch/pP4cCn1fcZ/

Also cool that you did it 30 years earlier than she did. 🤣 Imagine not even knowing enough about a topic to know what a reasonable claim would be if you're lying.

Anyway, I would be happy to do a sprint challenge against you. I'll put up $2,000 USD to beat you at the 100 Metre Sprint. We both know I will win, and it will be a good challenge for me, to get back into top sprinting shape.

Thanks,you never posted this before...

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9388 on: January 26, 2024, 06:34:55 AM »

love the spaulding comment. Remember, when Brian said he didn't know who he was

Fag-gots- fag-gots going to f.a.g

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #9389 on: January 26, 2024, 06:43:52 AM »

7). Where is relaxed gut pic or pic from side with gut relaxed?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #9390 on: January 26, 2024, 07:01:30 AM »
Bench press - 3x7
Dips - 2x10-12
Standing db press - 2x9-10
Upright rows - 2x10-13
Rear db raise - 2x12-14
Bent over v-bar cable tri ext - 2x12-14
Incline db curls - 2x10
V-bar cable tri pushdowns - 2x10-12
Barbell drag curls - 4x12-15
Plank - 1 min
Db side bends - 1x30 each side

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9391 on: January 26, 2024, 07:03:56 AM »

Bhanky's background music is so exciting.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9392 on: January 26, 2024, 07:10:09 AM »
Bhanky's background music is so exciting.

whatta fuckin dork.. no friends lol, no way.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9393 on: January 26, 2024, 07:59:29 AM »
impingement of peace

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #9394 on: January 26, 2024, 08:03:22 AM »
bhanky is aging and fast.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9395 on: January 26, 2024, 08:05:13 AM »
January 26, 2024

Biceps/Triceps,Forearms:

Super-Set #1:
{Cable Curls - 5 sets
{Bent-Forward Triceps Cable Exts. - 5 sets

Super-Set #2:
{Hoist Seated Curl Machine - 3 sets
{Pressdowns - 3 sets

Super-Set:
{Wrist Curls - 4 sets
{Reverse Wrist Curls - 4 sets

Still forced to take it easy on my bad elbow.........high reps on Triceps just to get blood into the area.

Pretty decent week of training!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9396 on: January 26, 2024, 08:10:10 AM »
Bench press - 3x7
Dips - 2x10-12
Standing db press - 2x9-10
Upright rows - 2x10-13
Rear db raise - 2x12-14
Bent over v-bar cable tri ext - 2x12-14
Incline db curls - 2x10
V-bar cable tri pushdowns - 2x10-12
Barbell drag curls - 4x12-15
Plank - 1 min
Db side bends - 1x30 each side
Good one Nat!!  ;)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9397 on: January 26, 2024, 08:13:50 AM »
impingement of peace
its shows how weak his (best) left arm is , his right is totally dominant

Seems his left arm is purely cosmetic due to his injury.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9398 on: January 26, 2024, 08:14:55 AM »
Good one Nat!!  ;)

You too, Bro-Wes.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9399 on: January 26, 2024, 08:16:55 AM »
Bhanky bought the special curl bar, Rogue plates, etc. and then quit.

Why Bhanky...why?