Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 395389 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #9750 on: February 01, 2024, 06:02:45 AM »
SLOB this dude is talking shit about my gut are you kidding it isn't even remotely close he is a slob compared to me loose saggy skin with tits
He`s not flexing at all.....just holding a phone at arms length.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #9751 on: February 01, 2024, 06:09:53 AM »
He`s not flexing at all.....just holding a phone at arms length.

Bullshit Make whatever excuse you want dude is a SLOB with loose skin, tits, spare tire, no legs and fat rolls for abs.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #9752 on: February 01, 2024, 06:13:51 AM »
My gut is not blow out this morning. Speak for yourself old man I am in great shape right now

Your arms are looking more symmetrical and your lean but really skinny through your back, there is very little taper.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #9753 on: February 01, 2024, 06:16:06 AM »
Fuck off Brian, your gut is always blown out, it will still be blown out when your body finally calls it quits due to your lifetime drug use.
Go take a look at Ronnies gut

Pic of him relaxed from the side … still waiting.

PROBATION OFFICER OF PEACE

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9754 on: February 01, 2024, 06:27:34 AM »
Your arms are looking more symmetrical and your lean but really skinny through your back, there is very little taper.

My back looks better from the back (Mike Materazzi had a similar issue from the front he didn't appear to have a back taper from the back he did) I would like to be a lot heavier, but I have been having some issues the last 2 weeks. I could spread lats from front but that then shows the torn pec so I do not really spread them from the front. All I am saying is I absolutely do not have a gut right now at this bodyweight. I am waiting on bloodwork to see if I have a possible Nutrional issue. I plan to work back and legs a lot more once I get the REP5000 cage with attached lat pull cable row at the new place in a few months. However I can train forever but if I am not eating or have some kind of anemia I am not going to make much progress. As such I am getting some bloodwork to figure it out. I may just need an oral iron supplement.

I will say DJ has inspired me to share less pics. However every time I make that resolution these idiots want to claim I am not in condition and have a gut which is nonsense. I am over here wasting away struggling to eat. I absolutely would not want to be any leaner or have a smaller waist than this I am borderline malnourished myself. I would like to double my calories, but I have had some digestive issues again recently.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9755 on: February 01, 2024, 06:33:14 AM »
My back looks better from the back (Mike Materazzi had a similar issue from the front he didn't appear to have a back taper from the back he did) I would like to be a lot heavier, but I have been having some issues the last 2 weeks. I could spread lats from front but that then shows the torn pec so I do not really spread them from the front. All I am saying is I absolutely do not have a gut right now at this bodyweight. I am waiting on bloodwork to see if I have a possible Nutrional issue. I plan to work back and legs a lot more once I get the REP5000 cage with attached lat pull cable row at the new place in a few months. However I can train forever but if I am not eating or have some kind of anemia I am not going to make much progress. As such I am getting some bloodwork to figure it out. I may just need an oral iron supplement.

I will say DJ has inspired me to share less pics. However every time I make that resolution these idiots want to claim I am not in condition and have a gut which is nonsense. I am over here wasting away struggling to eat. I absolutely would not want to be any leaner or have a smaller waist than this I am borderline malnourished myself. I would like to double my calories, but I have had some digestive issues again recently.
1.)  Why did you have a parole probation officer?
2.)  Where did you get the idea for crockpot forever stew/chili?
3.)  Why don't you repost the "real" pool video?
4.)  Why did you leave your job?
5.)  What was the pain killer you took at your show?
6.)  Who prescribed you the HGH you're on (the hernia doctor declined the Rx)
7.)  Where is relaxed gut pic or pic from side with gut relaxed?
8.)  Why won't you repost the Gorilla video?
9.)  How did the job interview go?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #9756 on: February 01, 2024, 06:33:50 AM »
There`s not a thing wrong with Kranks physique in that pic........he has plenty of proportionate muscle,just not in contest condition but light years away from being fat.

If he wanted to get ripped he could easily do so.

NO HOMO

It looks clearly better than Hanky (who cannot squat 225x10 now). Hanky on stage is a joke, which is why he quits.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #9757 on: February 01, 2024, 06:35:28 AM »

Why do you think you have Chron's and can it be healed?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #9758 on: February 01, 2024, 06:41:26 AM »
Leg extensions - 8x8
Leg curls - 8x8
Seated calf raise - 8x20
Db pullovers - 6x8
Wide grip lat pulldown - 6x8
Close grip lat pulldown - 6x8
Incline db curls - 6x8
Body drag curls - 6x8
Wrist curls both ways - 3x20 each way
Stomach vacuums - 8x2 seconds
Plank -  1 minute

15 second rests
50 minutes

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9759 on: February 01, 2024, 06:43:52 AM »

You don't need bloodwork to tell you have a nutritional issue.
All the crap you eat makes that self-evident.

>

Please address the following questions to our satisfaction:

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #9760 on: February 01, 2024, 06:44:02 AM »
I have manufactured a slant board and will be experimenting for the next few weeks.  Still finding my way back after getting out of the boot:

Quick workout:

Airdyne 5 min
Reverse sled pulls, 3 min

Box squat: 10 x 2 reps, EMOM
Slant board goblet squats, no lock: 3 x 12
Reverse Hyper: 3 x 18
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9761 on: February 01, 2024, 06:45:42 AM »
Why do you think you have Chron's and can it be healed?

I do have answers to both those questions however everyone would just laugh and say Brian thinks he is a Doctor but yes I do read up on all the latest ideas and have some of my own. Right now my focus is getting my bloodwork and correcting any Nutrional deficiencies. BPC 157 is supposed to help with gut inflammation, and I am considering that.  I am also looking into ways to increase my EPO and blood production but need iron to do that.

This is an interesting article

https://scholars.direct/Articles/gastroenterology/jgr-3-019.pdf

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9762 on: February 01, 2024, 06:47:09 AM »
You don't need bloodwork to tell you have a nutritional issue.
All the crap you eat makes that self-evident.

My diet is great my intestine's ability to absorb nutrients from my diet is not.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #9763 on: February 01, 2024, 06:47:34 AM »

And yet you claim that struggle to eat enough has absolutely nothing to do with you having low body-fat levels?  Unlike any other human being that ever lived.  You being lean is solely due to your amazing nutrition and brutal workouts which you've shared with us?

::)
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9764 on: February 01, 2024, 06:50:01 AM »
My diet is great my intestine's ability to absorb nutrients from my diet is not.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9765 on: February 01, 2024, 06:50:13 AM »
And yet you claim that struggle to eat enough has absolutely nothing to do with you having low body-fat levels?  Unlike any other human being that ever lived.  You being lean is solely due to your amazing nutrition and brutal workouts which you've shared with us?

::)

I am not just lean though I have muscle mass my BMI is over 30

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #9766 on: February 01, 2024, 06:50:52 AM »
I do have answers to both those questions however everyone would just laugh and say Brian thinks he is a Doctor but yes I do read up on all the latest ideas and have some of my own. Right now my focus is getting my bloodwork and correcting any Nutrional deficiencies. BPC 157 is supposed to help with gut inflammation, and I am considering that.  I am also looking into ways to increase my EPO and blood production but need iron to do that.

This is an interesting article

https://scholars.direct/Articles/gastroenterology/jgr-3-019.pdf

I would not think orals especially winstrol would help your gut. Better to focus on training for yourself rather than stage aspirations I think.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9767 on: February 01, 2024, 06:51:40 AM »
I am not just lean though I have muscle mass my BMI is over 30
and yet you claim you cant absorb nutrients?

Stop flip-flopping with your make believe stories.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9768 on: February 01, 2024, 06:53:03 AM »
I would not think orals especially winstrol would help your gut. Better to focus on training for yourself rather than stage aspirations I think.

Please do not attempt to offer helpful advices to Bhanky.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9769 on: February 01, 2024, 06:53:08 AM »

I don't take any orals but it is interesting that there is a hormonal and estrogenic link specifically that could possibly trigger the genes. I am not the only would be bodybuilder who has developed digestive issues.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9770 on: February 01, 2024, 06:53:59 AM »

LOL comparing your self to Mike Matrazzo.. you are shaped like a bowling pin

No gyno right?  just a cold night in Kitty Hawk.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9771 on: February 01, 2024, 06:54:24 AM »
and yet you claim you cant absorb nutrients?

Correct I have had to bust my ass to get here eating twice as much food despite having an upset stomach as I don't absorb half of it

But I don't need any excuses I look fucking awesome regardless meanwhile you guys want to claim I am in shape and jacked because of Crohns are you fucking kidding it is a wasting disease I am jacked despite it

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9772 on: February 01, 2024, 07:00:28 AM »
Correct I have had to bust my ass to get here eating twice as much food despite having an upset stomach as I don't absorb half of it

and for what hankins? all those health issues... eliminate shit you do that is bodybuilding and or drug related.. guaranteed you will feel better and things will work better inside.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9773 on: February 01, 2024, 07:08:36 AM »
and for what hankins? all those health issues... eliminate shit you do that is bodybuilding and or drug related.. guaranteed you will feel better and things will work better inside.

Yeah no sorry I know my body better than anyone. I am not abusing drugs or my body in anyway. I literally plan my life around being as healthy as possible.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #9774 on: February 01, 2024, 07:10:44 AM »
Yeah no sorry I know my body better than anyone. I am not abusing drugs or my body in anyway. I literally plan my life around being as healthy as possible.

like taking amphetamines for energy.

Healthy as an ox