Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 395417 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #10150 on: February 11, 2024, 09:34:15 AM »
Who is crying about it you worked your way up to a 275lb single deadlift yesterday. I did stiff leg deadlifts with 275 for like 8 reps 2 years ago before I even started training legs again and it was more of a stretch than a lift for me. You are weak as fuck.

Self diagnosed? I have posted my lab work for my Crohn's from my gastro multiple times.

You idiots list the symptom's of crohns 50 times like I have 50 different issues. For fuck sake you list 3 shoulder surgeries and an unstable shoulder as 2 different issues. You also just made up a dozen other things and then list every time I had a sniffle from 2 years ago like it's an ongoing issue?

If it came down to it I would go right through a crowd of you weak ass bitches like nothing

Only if you farted.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #10151 on: February 11, 2024, 09:42:39 AM »
Medicinal GH is a helluva drug

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #10152 on: February 11, 2024, 09:56:55 AM »
you are on a training thread posting workouts and someone asks what pondages you use and you dodge the question?

If you dont want questions keep your half assed shitty workouts to yourself

Well we know it isn’t 225x10 for the squat.
His guts blown out from cosmetic surgery. Foolish.
He’s weak chili.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10153 on: February 11, 2024, 10:09:15 AM »
Well we know it isn’t 225x10 for the squat.
His guts blown out from cosmetic surgery. Foolish.
He’s weak chili.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #10154 on: February 11, 2024, 10:12:22 AM »
I have (self-diagnosed) crohn's I have crohn's wah wah wah

I have "sports injuries" wah wah wah wah wah (having your pec torn off in a domestic altercation is not a sport)

Soft weak bitch

I have a new game that I play. Any doctor I run into or talk to, I always ask: are you familiar with Crohn’s?  If the answer is yes, I ask do they know any Crohn’s patients who eat chili?  So far 0 yes. Lots of “what? That’s crazy”

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10155 on: February 11, 2024, 10:16:29 AM »
I have a new game that I play. Any doctor I run into or talk to, I always: ask are you familiar with Crohn’s?  If the answer is yes, I ask do they know any Crohn’s patients who eat chili?  So far 0 yes. Lots of “what? That’s crazy”
He doesn`t have Crohns and never walked with a cane........he just never trained legs so used this as a built in excuse.

Arm Nut Of Peace

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10156 on: February 11, 2024, 11:01:30 AM »
I have a new game that I play. Any doctor I run into or talk to, I always: ask are you familiar with Crohn’s?  If the answer is yes, I ask do they know any Crohn’s patients who eat chili?  So far 0 yes. Lots of “what? That’s crazy”

Funny you mention that,

I was at a dinner party a few weeks ago and asked a few orthopaedic surgeons about anavar and arthritis . Is this a common practise to prescribe anavar for arthritis?

They looked at me as if I was huffing glue

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #10157 on: February 11, 2024, 11:03:05 AM »
Who is crying about it you worked your way up to a 275lb single deadlift yesterday. I did stiff leg deadlifts with 275 for like 8 reps 2 years ago before I even started training legs again and it was more of a stretch than a lift for me. You are weak as fuck.

Self diagnosed? I have posted my lab work for my Crohn's from my gastro multiple times.

You idiots list the symptom's of crohns 50 times like I have 50 different issues. For fuck sake you list 3 shoulder surgeries and an unstable shoulder as 2 different issues. You also just made up a dozen other things and then list every time I had a sniffle from 2 years ago like it's an ongoing issue?

If it came down to it I would go right through a crowd of you weak ass bitches like nothing

You have cried or whined about every single one of those things at one point or another....

You could go right through us because we would part like the red sea fearing we would be subject to any number of human waste particulates coming from that ass of yours....

Then again, you sure your knees could hold up?  I mean, a flight of stairs frighten you.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #10158 on: February 11, 2024, 11:05:33 AM »
My bloodwork says Crohn's in multiple places. That is direct from the lab. The Dr does not perform the labwork or write it up. He merely reads the results. Labcorp is not part of some conspiracy with my gastro creating a fake disease for him to make money. I have also had these ongoing issues my entire life and my first diagnosis in my mid 20s. They are not all in on a plot I have real fucking issues everyday of my life I do not wish to get into. I am not making any kind of excuse because I look awesome bottom line I am in phenom shape. But for you idiots to make a list of almost every clinical symptom of Crohn's and then claim they are my ailments and make fun of me for having this while claiming I don't have Crohn's is fucking lame. But you are fucking lame so no surprise.

Ask your doctor if "K50.90" is ANYWHERE in your chart......

awwww  we are making fun of you.   I would say grow a pair but that would like saying you're going to re-post the pool diving video or the gorilla video.  I'll take "Shit that will never happen for $800 alex"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #10159 on: February 11, 2024, 11:06:23 AM »
I tell you what asshole. I am lazy I don't like loading up plates. However I will go move my bar and the plates and rep 300lbs in the deadlift today if you do the same post your video and let's settle this. I guarantee not only will I deadlift it but I will deadlift more reps than you. No belt straps wraps needed easy peasy you better hit a lot of reps because I will get winded before I weaken from 300lbs

I.e. 5 reps

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #10160 on: February 11, 2024, 11:07:41 AM »
You have cried or whined about every single one of those things at one point or another....

You could go right through us because we would part like the red sea fearing we would be subject to any number of human waste particulates coming from that ass of yours....

Then again, you sure your knees could hold up?  I mean, a flight of stairs frighten you.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10161 on: February 11, 2024, 11:30:52 AM »
My bloodwork says Crohn's in multiple places. That is direct from the lab. The Dr does not perform the labwork or write it up. He merely reads the results. Labcorp is not part of some conspiracy with my gastro creating a fake disease for him to make money. I have also had these ongoing issues my entire life and my first diagnosis in my mid 20s. They are not all in on a plot I have real fucking issues everyday of my life I do not wish to get into. I am not making any kind of excuse because I look awesome bottom line I am in phenom shape. But for you idiots to make a list of almost every clinical symptom of Crohn's and then claim they are my ailments and make fun of me for having this while claiming I don't have Crohn's is fucking lame. But you are fucking lame so no surprise.

So you don’t have restless syndrome? And that’s why your doctor prescribed you Xanax ?
Or was the lithium for your manic episodes

Lying drug addict

I’m sure your ailments will top 100 by June

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10162 on: February 11, 2024, 02:31:52 PM »
I tell you what asshole. I am lazy I don't like loading up plates. However I will go move my bar and the plates and rep 300lbs in the deadlift today if you do the same post your video and let's settle this. I guarantee not only will I deadlift it but I will deadlift more reps than you. No belt straps wraps needed easy peasy you better hit a lot of reps because I will get winded before I weaken from 300lbs

thats evident bro.. just look at your back and legs... no mass in sight.. thats the reason hankins.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #10163 on: February 11, 2024, 03:12:32 PM »

It was actually only four reps although I'm guessing you will count the liftoff and credit yourself with five reps:

I'm stronger than you according to StrengthLevel.com, your strength is beginner-level and only exceeds about 19% of men your age and weight (after abusing PEDs non-stop for 25 years lol).

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10164 on: February 11, 2024, 03:15:29 PM »
It was actually only four reps although I'm guessing you will count the liftoff and credit yourself with five reps:

I'm stronger than you according to StrengthLevel.com, your strength is beginner-level and only exceeds about 19% of men your age and weight (after abusing PEDs non-stop for 25 years lol).

I hope that was not a working set?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10165 on: February 11, 2024, 03:44:03 PM »

hahah its the same old story, that was the first time he has ever done them, you can tell with the over emphasis on form, pushing his chest through

I gurantee he has never picked up a barbell off the floor since he did that set

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10166 on: February 11, 2024, 04:09:21 PM »

That's probably the best set of any lift he's ever posted.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #10167 on: February 11, 2024, 04:12:34 PM »
That's probably the best set of any lift he's ever posted.

He's still a PPS (Pay Per Screw) Bottom Bitch.  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10168 on: February 11, 2024, 04:14:16 PM »
He's still a PPS (Pay Per Screw) Bottom Bitch.  ;D
It figures the only lift that bhank would be decent at would involve bending over.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #10169 on: February 11, 2024, 04:16:32 PM »
It figures the only lift that bhank would be decent at would involve bending over.

;D  Superb!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #10170 on: February 11, 2024, 04:23:08 PM »

:D

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #10171 on: February 11, 2024, 07:45:18 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10172 on: February 12, 2024, 04:52:20 AM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #10173 on: February 12, 2024, 05:36:11 AM »
T

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #10174 on: February 12, 2024, 06:13:18 AM »

in defence of tard hankins conventional deadlift and stiff leg deadlift are not the same my guy