Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 396689 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #10225 on: February 12, 2024, 08:47:38 AM »
Didnt you buy a hex Bar?   Just do reps at 315 w the hex bar and you are good to go.     

Bhanky,
What happened to your hex bar?
Are you training regularly with your hex bar?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #10226 on: February 12, 2024, 08:48:51 AM »
Good for him most trainers will tell you someone who can bench 300lbs should be able to deadlift 500lbs. I don't see any reason why I wouldn't be able to pull 500lbs but yes I have never tried to max out my deadlift.

The main issue is loading up a bar with plates then unloading it seems like a lot of work to me. I like things ready to go I can just pickup and start training like dumbells or at least racked bars on easily loadable j cups and not on the floor. Loading up a bar and unloading a bar on the floor for a 500lbs deadlift is more work than the damn deadlift.

If we were at the gym and there were 4 plates on the bar I would step in and deadlift it that is a given. I would even try the 5 plate each side 495 which I think I would get but I am not going into a gym and loading up the bar myself then unloading it with 10 plates fuck no pain in the ass. Also I do believe there is potential for lower back strain when maxing out so would cut it short of a real max effort. I am not going to bend my back like an accordion jacking it up like matt does just to say I pulled the weight

One reason I like training at home is I leave my warmup weight on the equipment I don't unload and reload everything everytime

Tell me you avoid hard things without telling me you avoid doing hard things.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10227 on: February 12, 2024, 08:51:07 AM »
Today right now I absolutely can but I need an incentive I am not going to pull my 7 foot bar outside then drag all my plates outside to load up and then unload a bar to do a deadlift for no reason.

The reason is called upholding your dignity, following through on what your mouth says, but men who beat women don't think much about the dignity of thier character.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #10228 on: February 12, 2024, 08:55:51 AM »
The reason is called upholding your dignity, following through on what your mouth says, but men who beat women don't think much about the dignity of thier character.

I have never hit a woman in my life asshole and anyone who thinks otherwise knows where to find me.

I said many times I will gladly pull it all out and perform a 300lb deadlift today if Jeff does the same. But Jeff pussied out of that. Then the next 2-3 shit talkers also pussied out. Then SC mentions he has a deadlift on his instagram so what we all know SC trains and deadlifts but not one of the pussies who called me weak and claimed I can't deadlift is willing to lift a fucking thing.

At 500lbs yeah I am going to feel that but at 300lbs fuck no that is nothing. I can probably row 300

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #10229 on: February 12, 2024, 08:59:17 AM »
Did hankins really say he won't DL 500 because it's too much weight to put on the bar?

Also, SC's Hex DL was low handles, not high.
Y

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10230 on: February 12, 2024, 08:59:27 AM »
I have never hit a woman in my life asshole and anyone who thinks otherwise knows where to find me.

I said many times I will gladly pull it all out and perform a 300lb deadlift today if Jeff does the same. But Jeff pussied out of that. Then the next 2-3 shit talkers also pussied out. Then SC mentions he has a deadlift on his instagram so what we all know SC trains and deadlifts but not one of the pussies who called me weak and claimed I can't deadlift is willing to lift a fucking thing.

Just post the video and stop making excuses. So its Bhanks vs BigRo now is it? I am just going by what others have said on here, they can produce the evidence.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10231 on: February 12, 2024, 09:01:08 AM »
Did hankins really say he won't DL 500 because it's too much weight to put on the bar?

Also, SC's Hex DL was low handles, not high.
;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10232 on: February 12, 2024, 09:01:34 AM »
Just post the video and stop making excuses. So its Bhanks vs BigRo now is it? I am just going by what others have said on here, they can produce the evidence.

Again I have never hit a women and I will fuck up anyone who says otherwise to me in real life. I do not take kindly to being falsely accused of that.

Why do I have to post a lifting video? I posted one maxing out my godamn bench press while recovering from Hernia surgery and not one of these pussies could post a lift the entire time. Now I am supposed to post more lifting videos? Bullshit let's see evidence these people train at all first

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10233 on: February 12, 2024, 09:02:30 AM »

here come the excuses hahaha

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10234 on: February 12, 2024, 09:04:51 AM »
Again I have never hit a women and I will fuck up anyone who says otherwise to me in real life. I do not take kindly to being falsely accused of that.

Why do I have to post a lifting video? I posted one maxing out my godamn bench press while recovering from Hernia surgery and not one of these pussies could post a lift the entire time. Now I am supposed to post more lifting videos? Bullshit let's see evidence these people train at all first

sound like youre gonna cry bro... you saying this in that high pitched voice again???

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10235 on: February 12, 2024, 09:05:59 AM »

Like I said others can share evidence if they wish. Putting that aside do you really think you could fuck me up?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10236 on: February 12, 2024, 09:09:50 AM »
Like I said others can share evidence if they wish. Putting that aside do you really think you could fuck me up?

Your legs are bigger your upper body not so much. You are not going to feel stronger than me when we grapple, and you don't have my skills so yes absolutely I would fuck you up. I am not going to stand there and box with you but I am also going to keep my hands up until I grab you then it's over.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10237 on: February 12, 2024, 09:12:47 AM »
Your legs are bigger your upper body not so much. You are not going to feel stronger than me when we grapple, and you don't have my skills so yes absolutely I would fuck you up. I am not going to stand there and box with you.

Upper body not so much? I can wrestle. But your over confident if you think you can slam dunk me. Really get a grasp.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10238 on: February 12, 2024, 09:15:14 AM »
Upper body not so much? I can wrestle. But your over confident if you think you can slam dunk me. Really get a grasp.

Not so much your arms are the same size as mine you press more because you have 2 working pecs. You think you can wrestle. You have no clue. Slam dunk no you are a big strong dude it would be some work but yeah once it turns into a grappling match which it would I believe in my skills.

But if you or anyone else wants to get in my face and call me a woman beater we are going to find out I will swing without hesitation

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10239 on: February 12, 2024, 09:16:28 AM »
Not so much your arms are the same size as mine you press more because you have 2 working pecs. You think you can wrestle. You have no clue. Slam dunk no you are a big strong dude it would be some work but yeah once it turns into a grappling match which it would I believe in my skills.

you truly are fuckin retarded..... lmao!!!!!!!

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10240 on: February 12, 2024, 09:19:27 AM »

But if you or anyone else wants to get in my face and call me a woman beater we are going to find out I will swing without hesitation

I did some judo and jujitsu as a teen. You could not get me to the floor, swing all you like, it only takes a couple of well timed shots to knock you back in yo your swimming pool.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #10241 on: February 12, 2024, 09:20:44 AM »

My my, someone is a bit feisty today. 

What a super awesome role model you are... "anytime someone says anything to you son, just start swinging.  remember to talk a whole lot of shit because thats what a bad ass does".

Who would have known that stairs, words, and spicy food were Bhanks' kryptonite.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10242 on: February 12, 2024, 09:21:17 AM »
I did some judo and jujitsu as a teen. You could not get me to floor, swing all you like, it only takes a couple of well timed shots to knock you back in yo your swimming pool.

Again I will fuck you up or anyone else who wants to find out. If anyone meets me in public they are going to be polite or find out.

I told you dumbfucks I never hit a woman in my life. I even showed court documents stating that as a finding of fact. I am not going to continue to argue about it.

If anyone feels different come find me.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #10243 on: February 12, 2024, 09:21:25 AM »
I did some judo and jujitsu as a teen. You could not get me to floor, swing all you like, it only takes a couple of well timed shots to knock you back in yo your swimming pool.***

*** where he did not dive into with a big gut

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10244 on: February 12, 2024, 09:23:46 AM »
Again I will fuck you up or anyone else who wants to find out. If anyone meets me in public they are going to be polite or find out.

aaahahahahahahahaha... what a lunch break!! some of us gotta work tho.... thanks for the entertainment

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10245 on: February 12, 2024, 09:25:01 AM »

With blood pressure and heartbeat like yours? You would die.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10246 on: February 12, 2024, 09:25:22 AM »
February 12, 2024
Quads,Hamstrings,Calves:

Leg Press - 6 sets
Leg Extensions - 6 sets
Adductor Machine - 3 sets

Seated Leg Curls - 6 sets

Leg Press Calf Extensions - 6 sets

Pretty good workout !!

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10247 on: February 12, 2024, 09:25:24 AM »

You did and you wouldn't.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10248 on: February 12, 2024, 09:26:56 AM »
I did some judo and jujitsu as a teen. You could not get me to the floor, swing all you like, it only takes a couple of well timed shots to knock you back in yo your swimming pool.

I wrestled at NC State as a redshirt freshman in 1995/96. Kendall Cross an assistant coach was my primary training partner the other was the Junior National Champ I don't remember his name. Kendall won the Olympics that summer I took him down in practice everyday. I have put on some size since then. I would take you down. The shots are merely a distraction to close the distance.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10249 on: February 12, 2024, 09:27:09 AM »

I told you dumbfucks I never hit a woman in my life. I even showed court documents stating that as a finding of fact. I am not going to continue to argue about it.

If anyone feels different come find me.

No you wouldn't.