Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 396349 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #10300 on: February 12, 2024, 10:16:21 AM »
So you can throw Tom Aspinall?

If we practiced together on the mat, I would eventually get a throw. Throwing someone that size is not an issue his skill level would be but if we practiced together every day yeah I would get a couple throws.

If we just wrestled and I didn't have to worry about getting hit in the face I would definitely get a couple but yeah in a mma match I would get beat up by Tom in a straight wrestling match I hold my own

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10301 on: February 12, 2024, 10:17:46 AM »
If we practiced together on the mat, I would eventually get a throw.
One of the best wresters in the world and hanks with zero wins in MMA thinks he can throw him

::)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10302 on: February 12, 2024, 10:20:18 AM »
One of the best wresters in the world and hanks with zero wins in MMA thinks he can throw him

::)

He is not one of the best wrestlers in the world he is an mma fighter who used to be a pro boxer he decimates me with his hands in mma and he would be difficult to takedown without the striking with striking i would have no chance. However in a standard wrestling match I think I can beat him by points. It would be tough as he is a big guy but skill wise in just wrestling I do think I am better.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10303 on: February 12, 2024, 10:21:30 AM »
He is not one of the best wrestlers in the world he is an mma fighter who used to be a pro boxer he decimates me with his hands in mma and he would be difficult to takedown. However in a standard wrestling match I think I can beat him.
you couldnt beat Clegg or the two other guys you fought and we have no evidence of you beating anyone else.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10304 on: February 12, 2024, 10:23:12 AM »
you couldnt beat Clegg or the two other guys you fought and we have no evidence of you beating anyone else.

I have posted proof of my state titles in wrestling. Again Tom decimates me in MMA and would be really tough due to his size in wrestling. However in a pure wrestling match I think I can outpoint him.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10305 on: February 12, 2024, 10:27:16 AM »
I have posted proof of my state titles in wrestling. Again Tom decimates me in MMA and would be really tough due to his size in wrestling. However in a pure wrestling match I think I can outpoint him.
as a child
What about right now?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10306 on: February 12, 2024, 10:28:43 AM »
as a child
What about right now?

I tossed Clegg as an adult. But you are correct that was 15 years ago. If you or anyone else wants to find out about right now you are welcome to it. I am not hard to find.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10307 on: February 12, 2024, 10:30:13 AM »
I tossed Clegg as an adult. But you are correct that was 15 years ago. If you or anyone else wants to find out about right now you are welcome to it. I am not hard to find.

never mind that what about the 300lb deadlift?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10308 on: February 12, 2024, 10:31:28 AM »
You ain't beating me brittle boy. But if you never hit multiple women then I apologise. I would still kick your ass.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #10309 on: February 12, 2024, 10:37:24 AM »
You ain't beating me brittle boy. But if you never hit multiple women then I apologise. I would still kick your ass.

He only beat on the one now dead ex gf. 

You can read the police report as almost the entire board has.

Poor thing had bruises all over her because of Brian. He has stated numerous times and on other boards he beat the charges because he got high priced lawyers.

Actually, the same girl asked for help from Brian from an abusive relationship a 1-2 years ago and he said and i quote "Getbig was stressing him out and refused to help" and she later was burned to death by a bf.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10310 on: February 12, 2024, 10:37:38 AM »
LOL  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10311 on: February 12, 2024, 10:43:13 AM »
He only beat on the one now dead ex gf. 

Poor thing had bruises all over her because of Brian. He has stated numerous times and on other boards he beat the charges because he got high priced lawyers.

Actually, the same girl asked for help from Brian from an abusive relationship a 1-2 years ago and he said and i quote "Getbig was stressing him out and refused to help" and she later was burned to death by a bf.

QFT

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10312 on: February 12, 2024, 10:52:05 AM »
never mind that what about the 300lb deadlift?

What about it? That is stupid it's like a 155 OHP or 125lb dumbell row you are claiming I can't do a weight I can rep easily. Meanwhile you can't bother to do the same so why should I?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10313 on: February 12, 2024, 10:54:45 AM »
What about it? That is stupid it's like a 155 OHP or 125lb dumbell row you are claiming I can't do a weight I can rep easily. Meanwhile you can't bother to do the same so why should I?

how is the job search going? 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10314 on: February 12, 2024, 11:04:09 AM »
how is the job search going?

How is your janitor job going you claim to be a lawyer but then are in a polo shirt in a broom closet for an office

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10315 on: February 12, 2024, 11:05:13 AM »
How is your janitor job going you claim to be a lawyer but then are in a polo shirt in a broom closet for an office

Going great.   Thank you for asking. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10316 on: February 12, 2024, 11:05:28 AM »

I have never hit any women in my life. I was raised by a single mother. I hate bullies. You ain't kicking shit. But yeah I would not just choose to start shit with you but I am also not going to let you or anyone else talk shit to me. I will stick up for myself.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10317 on: February 12, 2024, 11:12:43 AM »
I have never hit any women in my life. I was raised by a single mother. I hate bullies. You ain't kicking shit. But yeah I would not just choose to start shit with you but I am also not going to let you or anyone else talk shit to me. I will stick up for myself.

"He only beat on the one now dead ex gf.

Actually, the same girl asked for help from Brian from an abusive relationship a 1-2 years ago and he said and i quote "Getbig was stressing him out and refused to help" and she later was burned to death by a bf."

If this is true you sound like the worst sort of bully, worthy of a good lesson.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10318 on: February 12, 2024, 11:21:37 AM »

Because you are the one to said you would do it. Your afraid of your guts blowing out and your hemorrhoid prolapsing on camera.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #10319 on: February 12, 2024, 11:27:28 AM »
Because you are the one to said you would do it. Your afraid of your guts blowing out and your hemorrhoid prolapsing on camera.

Which is also why he can’t squat 225x10 now. He admitted above he hasn’t squatted since the operation.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #10320 on: February 12, 2024, 11:27:40 AM »
If we practiced together on the mat, I would eventually get a throw. Throwing someone that size is not an issue his skill level would be but if we practiced together every day yeah I would get a couple throws.

If we just wrestled and I didn't have to worry about getting hit in the face I would definitely get a couple but yeah in a mma match I would get beat up by Tom in a straight wrestling match I would hold on to his cock & balls

Fixed

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10321 on: February 12, 2024, 11:32:06 AM »

Fixed

Or offer him a blowjob just to submit.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10322 on: February 12, 2024, 11:34:39 AM »
"He only beat on the one now dead ex gf.

Actually, the same girl asked for help from Brian from an abusive relationship a 1-2 years ago and he said and i quote "Getbig was stressing him out and refused to help" and she later was burned to death by a bf."

If this is true you sound like the worst sort of bully, worthy of a good lesson.

Again for the last time I have never hit a woman in my life but if you or anyone else feels different please come find me and find out

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10323 on: February 12, 2024, 11:35:43 AM »

I said I would if Jeff does I will gladly beat any lift Jeff does any day of the week because it will be so far from my max effort that there will be no risk

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10324 on: February 12, 2024, 11:36:23 AM »
Again for the last time I have never hit a woman in my life but if you or anyone else feels different please come find me and find out

Find out what? Nothing.

So is this story just made up out of the ass of Getbig? Tell the truth?